Do I have any hope on the ethnostate

>be me
>transsexual
>Sicilian / southern Italian ancestry

Will I have anyplace in the white ethnostate? Willing to a housewife or the like. Won’t corrupt them. Sterile, so can’t have kids

Attached: D9891D88-AF03-43CA-B202-962ECAFD765F.png (454x351, 82K)

does your dick work?

>tranny freak
>"sterile"

>>transsexual
kys fucking disgrace

It’s 50/50

50/50

We will get to Zion

yea you can come in

Your mental illness is problematic.

Was sterile from birth, no chance at having kids as a dude even if I wanted too

Fair

You have a future in the gas chamber

Attached: 1495753387362.jpg (300x309, 30K)

its bad enough your sinigglian but a fucking tranny on top of it?? the only place for you is at the end of a fucking rope.

Attached: 1515761330545.jpg (349x472, 31K)

Daxthetrap?

>tranny
>housewife
That's called being a NEET

I too am a tranny degenerate. But, all the means to me is that I am a prime Dirlewanger candidate for the new reich.

My dick works perfectly fine still.

You realize the medication actually sterilizes you, right? Or are you naturally that low IQ?

>implying you'll be doing any fighting

Yeah, we'll enjoy carrying your fatass on our backs when we rape, pillage, and enslave our way across the United States.

Kek

>be me
>Half Turkish
>Half White
Are white Turks welcome to the Ethnostate?

I believe all fighters will have some sort of exemption, however be prepared to be denied living rights there. On the good side of things, enjoy the coming Turanist ethnostate in the east. The Khaganate will return, and nomads will wander forever. As all things should be.

Wait would I be allowed to exist if I fight?

What I mean is you'll be allowed to fight in the beginning, and probably given some form of compensation after the war. Afterall, we must overthrow the Libertarians in our coming internal struggle. So you'll be fine here, but there could be an alternate route in which you get expelled for your Turkish genetics.

No I’m the op, not the Turk

Sounds sick. My name is Khan too.

tranny wife material

I will not marry, I will not reproduce, I will serve my purpose, and then I will pass on. The spartan life of a blackshirt is the only thing we should take as solace. Blood and soil.

How do I get to that coveted status

Kind of sounds like you already are. Trannies like you only exist on Jow Forums though.

Attached: FB_IMG_1550190361111.jpg (552x413, 18K)

Yeah fair, most of us are a bunch of fucking degenerates. I had a panicked moment a few months ago, and have been getting rid of all my jeans and shit (switching out to skirts, dresses, and blouses, all knee length). Stopped having relations, and basically became a closet conservative. Got religious, and started looking into my heritage. I’m not sure where I’m going with all this. Maybe I want to live right

KYS

>throwing out all your jeans

Guess not everyone is made to fight AntiFags in the streets.

Find somebody. You have good qualities.

I’m trying, the majority of men in my area are all liberals, leftists, or genetic dead ends. No real potential. I’ve been considering moving to a more conservative state and finding a husband there

yes, you do, goy.

Attached: ethnos.jpg (598x126, 62K)

You might try finding him online first if you're open to moving instead of just uprooting and taking a chance

That’s actually what I am currently doing. Not much success. I feel really guilty about my past. I was one of those atheist and nihilist trannies willing to trade eternal salvation for cheap sex. Hopefully a guy is ok with a non-virgin :/

>implying you'll be doing any fighting
wanna fight?

disgusting

Why not your own ethnostate in east anatolia?
I dont want to exterminate any race beside niggers
Turkish people in Turkey is nice

If you're some sort of cuck then I'm sure we'll cross paths eventually. As I said, big infight comes at the end.

hmmmm I would say not in the pure ones, but there might be a castizo ethnostate you could be there

>I feel really guilty about my past
Iktf. Everybody has skeletons. I'm not proud of a lot of things I've done. The important thing is you've grown since then. None of that stuff matters anymore.

Thank you, that means a lot. I hope to better myself every day, worship God, and learn to be righteous.

I’d tell you to kill yourself, but as a tranny you’ll end up doing that anyways without my encouragement. But no, degenerates are not welcome in the ethnostate

>Will I have anyplace in the white ethnostate?
yes, a mentally institution where you will receive the help you need.

Attached: 1531326024322.gif (800x792, 607K)

You'll be ok tranny fren. Just keep doing what you're already doing.

Well, mental institutions are better than gas chambers

no commie trannies

I guess I'll never see you.

Hate commies, fuckers screwed me over, abused me

Honestly sounds pretty compassionate, maybe OP user can be saved.

Not likely. Join with the mixed shitskins and other faggots and create a buffer zone. Probably the best you can hope for, instead of outright getting necked, when rule of law collapses from importing infinity shit skins.

>Tranny
No.

Attached: 6w6lqmit9xy11.jpg (766x576, 41K)

Then might I be able to call you a comrade? As much as willing to tolerate, of course.

>genetic dead ends
Who cares? You can't reproduce you subhuman.

If you need two words to say it, you're not white. Sorry user, just join in an allied mixed zone. Also, half isn't anything, you lost your heritage on both sides and are a "some kind of mestizo". Not your fault, I understand, but don't do the Nick Fuentez thing, he's first in line for a bullet (in minecraft), when the predictable collapse comes.

Why wouldn't you join a group that is forming a state where you can live? You could ally with other states, and have goals that align.

Here's the thing, I already live in a white area, with (true) male and female couples. There are more and more people forming those kind of communities right now. Why would I take a step backwards?

Nope, you will probably be starved to death like BM and your ashes used for fertilizer. Transsexuals can all kill themselves. The men hate you and so do the women. Despite Pet Butt Plugs fantasy of a black tranny autoworker, parents simply don't want the LGBT near their children and the world is tired of listening to them.

Sicilians are the niggers of Italy. Transsexual Sicilians are the dead niggers of Italy.

You will, if you move. Good luck and God Speed, user.

yes. Jow Forums is an lgbt-friendly board. some here won't admit it tho