I love this man

I’m voting for Trump in 2020 because my taxes went down, I’m upwardly mobile for the first time in years, and he takes no shit off of the party of high crime, welfare gibs and illegal immigrants. I have never liked any president or the job they did. Maybe Reagan, but I was too young to appreciate him so I’m not going to LARP as a Reagan Revolutionary except to say my parents and pretty much everyone we knew had job security in the 80’s, which gradually went to shit as years went on, even under that retard Dubya and especially when that rapist Bill Clinton signed NAFTA. Thanks for reading my blog, fags.

Attached: 52CB96CF-E75B-4F20-82C1-28F1BA4BBD28.jpg (800x525, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiQn7igvLDiAhUH2FQKHY18AjwQzPwBCAM&url=https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444950-trump-touts-border-wall-demolition-rebuilding-after-report-less-than&psig=AOvVaw1CqlpaHoAeEwUC76PMcKjv&ust=1558660306661847
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He's genociding your people and selling your Country to Israel
>But at least your taxes got lower
the absolute state

Attached: trump immigration 14.jpg (482x788, 67K)

Nice try, FBI

This. God bless you brother. We are winning. Cant wait for Trump to debate pedo Biden, we are going to win by landslide 2020

I'm with you. MAGA 2020.

>Jared Kushner has sent you .001 dollars!

YEP

Attached: D7DbvD7UEAAkR4m.jpg large.jpg (545x500, 42K)

The debates are going to be gold.

I've never voted in my life. I don't give a goddamn fuck about Obama, Bush, Romney, Clinton.

Trump will be my first and most likely only vote in 2020.

>being a literal nigger

Attached: 1555472379883.png (626x856, 74K)

>muh shekels
Is such a jewish argument that I can't see a White man making it. The economy can always be rebuilt, the physical human material and the moral fiber, once destroyed, can never be recreated.

Weird that you don't include kikes on that.

&

Nice canned response. Why does that matter?

Me too brother. Don’t let the shills demoralize you anons, Trump isn’t perfect but he has done more for our causes than any politician in recent history, and he continues to fight tenaciously every day. Second term allows even more flexibility, especially after Dems impeach and fail, he’ll be pretty much bullet proof then.

Also never forget what we are up against: every single democratic contender openly hates shire people and supports open borders, banning guns, ending free speech, pointless foreign wars, and pumping our kids full of hormones without parental consent in the name of “progress”. The stakes have truly never been greater, and if anons wait for a perfect candidate they will be left wondering how things got so fucking bad and why they let it happen because of a pussy “protest vote”.

I have an idea as to why. They are 2% of the world population and getting any decent sample size would be impossible without going to Israel and mucking it up with bias.

even if you think trump is a zionist shill you should still vote for him because hell be better than anything the democrats could come up with. dont listen to people crying about purity tests

>The tranny shill is right on time.
You love immigration, so I assume you’ll vote trump if you actually believe this

I’m sure you put a lot of thought into that, for you even.

Based anons, immune to 24/7 shilling.

When I voted for the lesser of two evils last time I expected absolutely nothing. If this was all we had to chose from it really is the end so who fucking cares. But although I can't say I'm happy about things, my soul isn't completely crushed as it would have been if one of "them" would have gotten in. Yeah, I'll vote for him again because, what if?

>what is worse than being hated? Being ignored
The constant shilling is another indicator of our success.

It’s impossible to state what would have happened had Hillary pulled off the coup, but you can take an educated guess: Obama’s third term with a decidedly nastier bent.

Just imagine a Biden presidency. The epitome of a libtard boomer. The senile fuck who groveled to fucking Anita hill. The anti white libtard who made his campaign announcement centered around “Charlottesville”. The creepy fuck who molests any woman and boy under 18 within his reach. I would vote for a golden retriever over Biden, and again, trump has actually followed through with much of what I wanted from him.

WWIII. I have no doubts. Look at how she destroyed Libya, the country is now more violent and unstable than its ever been. Her plans for Syria were even worse - she wanted to directly fight Russian aircraft and put US infantry on the ground.

I was going to reference that, yes. Just imagine what a woman with absolutely no respect for the military could do as commander in chief.

>trump has actually followed through with much of what I wanted from him.
I have to agree. But what we need now is a steamroller not a broom. Meh, maybe a second term Trump and beefed up senate can actually break some balls (and pussies). I won't hold my breath but... maybe? Depends on what this country wants. That's what keeps me up at night.

It wouldn't have been good. I'm positive of that.

Where is the wall

I don’t think it’s Trumps fault you faggot millennials can’t stick your dick in a women and get her pregnant and not let her abort. Article just came out that millenial whites are having kids less then ever before in the U.S.

google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=0ahUKEwiQn7igvLDiAhUH2FQKHY18AjwQzPwBCAM&url=https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/444950-trump-touts-border-wall-demolition-rebuilding-after-report-less-than&psig=AOvVaw1CqlpaHoAeEwUC76PMcKjv&ust=1558660306661847

It’s not Trump’s fault you faggot shareblue shills are strung out on meth.