WTF IS THIS POL? WHAT THE FUCK?

YOU TOLD ME TRUMP WOULDN'T MILITARIZED THE POLICE AND TURN THEM INTI JUDGE DREDDS? WTF?!

slate.com/news-and-politics/2019/05/trump-insurrection-act-military-troops-police-ice.

wtop.com/inauguration/2017/01/thousands-of-national-guard-members-deputized-ahead-of-inauguration/

vox.com/platform/amp/2017/2/17/14648694/national-guard-immigrants-arrest-deportation

militarytimes.com/news/your-military/2018/11/21/white-house-approves-use-of-force-some-law-enforcement-roles-for-border-troops/

Attached: 1558566742571m.jpg (508x1024, 80K)

>considering

He won't.

I don't know what this means but it sounds based and libtards hate it, count me in negro

Attached: 1552684979179.gif (350x350, 205K)

JUST LET IT END

He cant. Posse comitatus.

Military Police is a must, for nigger infested countries like any american country.

Literally martial law

Why act like we don't have a clearly defining word for this?

Why the Fuck is my flag changing to memeflags?
What the Fuck?

Bahahahahahahahaha, Judge Dredd those beaners (and beavers that overstayed their visas).

Ask yourselves pol,
Is this what you really want?

Attached: Mega-City_One_Twilight_Last_Gleaming.jpg (919x1280, 238K)

I see you've missed the War on Terror and all it's intended consequences.

I'm from Chicago and hell yes I would love for the military to clean out the hood.

Attached: 1556984472039s.jpg (202x250, 8K)

no no no

Attached: 1488325089086.jpg (1620x599, 224K)

Was there a bill passed that allowed it user?

He can if he invokes the insurrection act. Just has to be ratified by Congress every 30 days.

What part of the Jews need bodies to throw at Iran do you not understand Goy?
You will die for your masters.

it was called the patriot act, now you are a patriot of Israel.

Man I love getting cock stuffed by Israeli neocons what about you user?

Attached: 1555031354625.jpg (350x350, 13K)

Hes not militarizing the police but rather policiesizinging the military.

as long as I'm Dredd

>slate
>Vox
>Mt
>People actually bumping this
Jow Forums is fucking dead, redditors and trsodomites killed it

You have to when the niggers, sand niggers, and wetback spics are roaming freely

>Insurrection Act
>military, deputized by police, roaming the streets
>take shitskin illegals
>put them in military uniform
>send them to syria/iran/trashcanistan/etc.
>win/win

Dude that's literally the first stage of a military police force. Incorporate military personnel in the Law and train them.

Attached: 1704131-dredd.png (701x960, 1.11M)

He isn't going to do shit. Trump just talks shit to rile up the fascist dreams of boomers and neckbeards. He gets your votes then continues to send billions of our tax dollars to Israel.

dilate.

once you come here, you can never ever leave.
discord trannies and t_d faggots are trapped here forever now, and they still believe in the medias lies

Attached: 1555274954131.gif (640x480, 1.52M)

better dredd than dead

>(((Goitein)))
This one is new to me

Attached: eirin-yagokoro_7.png (370x510, 156K)

user, police have been trained in counter-terrorism ops since 2002. SWAT is what SpecOps was 20 years ago.
Keep up.

If i get to be a JUDGE, sign me the fuck up

So you all want the Judges huh?
Okay, do you want to sign up when it starts?

Attached: giphy (5).gif (500x209, 969K)

Well we got one!
Lol

The only way to enforce this multicultism is with a totalitarian propaganda and police state. The propaganda machine is bigger than anything we ever saw in USSR. The police state has been growing and growing. This is the prelude to gulags. Read the gun grab scene in the Turner Diaries.

Attached: Divershitty.jpg (650x510, 78K)

Patriot act shits on all your freedom.

>Liberals want police to stay as cool and not trigger happy as trained army soldiers. Always citing "the army doesn't escalate as fast as cops! They need that kind of training!"
Trump: k what if trained army guys became police?
Liberals: REEEEEEEEEEE

>Liberals want less war
Trump: k Ill talk to Kin Jun for peace and deals and shit
Liberals: REEEEEEEEEE I WANNA GO TO WAR WITH RUSSIA!!! JOHN OLIVER TOLD ME!!! PUTIN BAD!!!

Liberals are pro war, pro dead blacks, pro any thing to be contrarian to Trump.

I pray to see an end to the evil that is democracy within my lifetime

Attached: 1501852390129.jpg (1200x1650, 318K)

He's just enacting Obamas idea to pander to the libs.

>blatantly unconstitutional
>it sounds based

>Trump is considering
Is this called journalism these days?

TFW when he goes after all the Anti-Israeli posters of Jow Forums.
TFW a Trump Neocon Death Squad executes me in-front of my cat, Tumbles.
TFW when Tumbles loses his best bro.

Don't bother, goys. Trust the (((plan))). Qike-user has all the answers. (((Trumpenstein))) is /ourguy/

Attached: trump2.png (1200x800, 410K)

Do you know Trump when he says he's "considering" user?

>t_d faggots
>it's a "neetsoc that thinks Trump was appointed by the jews" poster

I would say you deserve the rope but your life is pointless anyway

oh wow how does this affect states with strict gun laws? sounds like trump just did democrats a solid and is coming for the guns.

Not true, the patriot act overrides this

>thinking this would be used to round up le demonrats xD instead of used to kill anti-semites.

Wtf is your problem?
It sounds like a great idea.
I have no problem with a strong police force if our laws are truly just.
Your problem is not with the enforcer but the legislator.

>Slate
You should feed a bucket full of dead Jewish babies to hungry dogs to atone for posting slate

The poster you replied to just said he supports the decision because "libtards xD" don't like. Magafags need to hang.

No one told you that faggot. But now that you mention it, it sounds fucking badass. Better stop being a criminal.

Attached: F5BA9862-CF5D-4AF6-95DA-4E22BD93B357.gif (245x245, 912K)

>bootlicker kike acts like bootlicker kike
:o

I had to leave under Obongo, felt like shit following the antichrist's orders..
If Trump called me back I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Fucking awesome. Jar heads are gonna put up with way less shit from niggers.

I'm scared user. They will probably use a cover to fool neocons, while at the same time taking out the "anti-semites". I'm pretty sure MOSSAD will provide them a list.

They will also enforce you as well,
Severely,

>inciting against your government.
>4 years in the cubes.
>no parole.

Attached: Judge_dredd.jpg (303x600, 38K)

its for aiding ice with illegal aliens, retards

Justice has a price.

Attached: AMERICA-01.jpg (1200x1855, 564K)

Discord tranny

The price is freedom.

Attached: AMERICA-02.jpg (1200x1866, 617K)

yes lets just ignore any signs of our liberties being taken, thats a good strategy

Trump considers a lot of shit, like being dictator for life like when China's president declared himself such.
He just airs his inner thoughts to whoever will listen, and the leftist media runs with it because they're busy taking everything literally all the time for maximum offense, and they think they can surely defeat drumpf with whatever he said this time.

judge dredd was probably the greatest redpill comic ever

two peices of media are visionary - if not prophetic; Children of Men, and Judge Dredd

Attached: 1553292055951.jpg (398x500, 44K)

Need a source were liberals are advocating war with Russia let alone anyone. Just another lying faggot.

why, is he planning to quarter those troops in private houses without compensation?

He has given to Israel over ten years what we spend on welfare, foodstamps, education, and policing for American blacks in a week or less. Find something more important to complain about

Why not, Americans deserve oppression for acting like pussies all the time.

Checkd

The Insurrection Act that would allow this is exactly as constitutional as the Posse Comitatus that would prohibit it, without the Insurrection Act being the exception to it. So...

No military force is to be deployed on US soil in any capacity, that's already violated to all hell but to just go "well they already gave us the tip might as well go balls deep now, I'll bite the pillow" isn't the right attitude.

>dotr soon, marshal law etc.
cowabunga it is, then

Attached: F96EE0AD-01A5-4B98-8BB8-C1C2F83E623E.png (364x270, 102K)

>military
>civilian
These cucks are just retarded.

Attached: 1555562780361.png (794x782, 728K)

good, too much fucking crime these days.

>constitutional loopholes are based and redpilled, fellow goyim
Explaining how somebody is gaming the system to do something "legally" doesn't suddenly make it an acceptable thing to do. Literally kike-tier.

Checked and WITNESSED

Attached: 1553368014709 (1).jpg (1024x551, 85K)

Can't lie,
That was based

Attached: cmx-cu-sash-lg.png_0,0,361,553 208,400,152,152_QL80_TTD_.jpg (360x552, 56K)

If the military can’t be used to protect its own borders then what good is it? Illegals are invading and should be treated as an invading army.

Imagine falling for that. Illegals not found within the "border"(100 miles from the border or Great Lakes) are entitled to due process. This is just a cover story to take out anyone who is anti-Zionist. Prepare anons. You pissed of David and now he's coming for us.

That doesn't apply to the National Guard and with the Patriot Act the sitting president can call a national emergency which also renders the legislative and judicial branch moot. If I'm not mistaken in 2017 Trump also gave the military more rights for domestic deployment.
It's going to be one helluva ride

The Patriot Act was repealed about four years back.

lel. Trump has proven time and time again that he doesn't give a shit about deporting illegals.

>signs an executive order to keep Faggot lindsay graham from seperating illegals from their """"kids"""""
>doesn't support mandatory E-verify
>Built like 1 mile of a wall in all his time in office.
I'll still vote for him in 2020, but I've really lost a ton of interest in politics lately. It's just all so tiresome. I know our system was made so it was hard to get things done without a huge support from the congress, but trump has done/said things that just leave me baffled. E-verify for one, would be much more effective than even the wall. A wall doesn't deal with the illegals already here. E-verify>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>the wall in terms of importance. That cucking out over the "no family seperation" bullshit the media pulled last spring/summer was so embarassing. 100% crocodile tears, yet this faggot fell for their fake outrage, actually thinking the people that voted him in cared about what happened to these illegals who brought their kids with them. That single act alone is probably part of the reason why our illegal crossings have surged to insane levels these past few months. Over 100k in one month recently. What a fucking shit show.

Attached: 1462650719279.png (300x300, 48K)

>thinking these people will be patrolling the border
Just give it up user, he's not doing shit about the open border. We need a candidate that'll get things done and I just don't think anybody based enough to make good on a promise like that will ever get elected. There's no political solution.

> illegals invading
It's not illegal to seek asylum anywhere.

But illegally crossing the border is.

The USA Freedom Act is the Patriot Act with the only difference being the end of the indiscriminate collection of data

you realize judge dredd is a satire of the fascist tendencies in American and British politics right?

You're correct. But as soon as they're Federalized, they are considered US Army by law for the purposes of the Pussy Cumatass Act. So that exception of act, falls to the Governors.

>The Patriot Act was repealed about four years back.
>being this retarded
Following a lack of Congressional approval, parts of the Patriot Act expired on June 1, 2015.[9] With passing the USA Freedom Act on June 2, 2015, the expired parts were restored and renewed through 2019.

best digits in awhile.
CHECKED

Attached: the truth is no longer hidden.jpg (960x960, 100K)

I don't think we're sending people to mexico and squatemala to kick down the doors of asylum applicants. So how is this relevant?

>the end of the indiscriminate collection of data
>believing this
Your government does it too by the way.

Attached: y u mad tho.png (483x504, 390K)

Be nice to Lindsey!

jesus christ I'm retarded. It was obviously Jeff sessions, not the faggot lindsay graham that created the whole separating illegal kids from their """"parents"""" thing. I think all Lindsay Grahams love for trump somehow polluted my brain. But my point still stands. Trump was a Pussy ass bitch for signing an EO making Sessions reasonable ruling illegal because he got influenced by the (((media)))

nice digits.

Attached: TrumpCheck.jpg (1160x629, 155K)

It won't happen and if it did the military would only go after the right

Quinta-quints, nice. Also, Trump didn't really do it. Congress made that budget. It's not like they had $0 for Israel in the spending bill and Trump said "Whoa, hold on, we got to break off a piece for my nigga Bibi". They had a veto-proof majority ready to push that bill through. Trying to veto it and getting shut down near-unanimously would have burned more political capital than using that $38 billion on practically anything else could have gained, which was not even an option on the table.

The Presidency does not grant omnipotence. Grow the fuck up and deal with that instead of being petulant children.

thats not in the constitution

You criminalize action by denying them legal right to asylum.

Fuck you and your bleeding heart, over 90% of these asylum claims are false and with the new dna testing a third of the kids aren’t even theirs.