Feds Came By My Work Today

I can confirm that the previous videos about the FBi coming to workplaces is real. They came to mine today. My boss asked me if I could help him with something and lead me off to a separate building, so I didn't have my phone on me to record. Confronted by two Feds... Joshua D Cribbs and Eric (K?) Patterson working out of Harrisburg, PA.

Apparently, someone tipped them off to a post that was made online where apparently someone exercised free speech. I sat down with them to talk, but right away they said about recording the conversation. I asked what was going on before we get to all of that and Josh basically threatened me and said that if I didn't cooperate they'd have to harass me further. At which point I said I wasn't interested and they could go fuck themselves and stood up to walk back to work. I mentioned something about FREE SPEECH at which point Eric Patterson said something along the lines of "your Free Speech doesn't cover hate speech." At which point I turned to him and said you're wrong, The Supreme Court ruled on this several times. He mentioned something about threatening a judge as I was walking out the door. FUCK YOU PIG NIGGERS. YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME. Keep fucking harassing me for exercising my free speech rights and I will sue your fucking asses.

Attached: 4chanpartyvan.jpg (680x544, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1983
icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/joshuadcribbs_JoshuaCribbsicfbigovfbidhs
youtube.com/watch?v=XFqkaoBZtQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OP did you call them CIA niggers to their faces?

No. I just basically told them to fuck off.

Hate speech is the freest speech of all.

Were you the poster saying free speech about the judge in San Fran?

Good job op never talk to feds. Their crypto Jews.

IDK about no judge in San Fran. That's the point. There was no specific judge. I should have asked them "which judge?" They already know there was never any specific threat yet they come to my place of work and harass me and my employer. They're lucky I wasn't fired.

*yawn*
Post again when they torture you for months, sabotage every aspect of your life and kill your pet.

Honestly you should take some legal actions against them if they continue to act like fags.

I plan on it if they continue.

Im a super poorfag whose life couldnt get much worse. They'd literally have to hire top-tier think tank fuckers to figure out how to make my life worse. I don't rightly think it's possible.

You posted this same bullshit earlier today faggot

Attached: 1558407900854.jpg (412x436, 29K)

What site did you post on and what was it about? I'm guessing it was faceberg and some libshit bitch on your friends list got sand in her pussy from something you wrote?

>They'd literally have to hire top-tier think tank fuckers to figure out how to make my life worse. I don't rightly think it's possible.
doubtful

find their addresses

kek

idgaf if you call me a pussy, this is my biggest fear

payday.
you should lawyer up now, user.
have your lawyer send them a letter saying that if they don't have any charges that harassing you at your job is actionable and that they'll be PERSONALLY liable under 42USC1983.
link:
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/42/1983

the FBI is a terrorist organization that trafficks drugs and kids

Actual fed here. This sounds completely implausible unless you made a terroristic threat. If it was submitted to their tipline and found credible, they'd probably follow up. However, they would never engage in the childish behavior that you depict.

Im sure it was all real in your mind OP

Does Jow Forums have a system that tells us how many times they’ve given up users IP addresses a month?

>I asked what was going on before we get to all of that and Josh basically threatened me and said that if I didn't cooperate they'd have to harass me further.
I don't believe you tbqh. Even if the Feds did talk to you, they definitely didn't say that.

>ITT: schizo gets v&

Praying that this glownigger is right.

Based glownigger.

Attached: 1E8710BA-4D73-44D7-8911-4EB56A987CDD.gif (138x105, 3.72M)

are you the dude they tried to kill in several different countries and even drugged you up, but you managed to escape? i remember a post like that about 4 or 5 days ago.

Attached: OH SHIT 2.gif (245x150, 932K)

>josh cribbs

Hasbarat lies as usual

Attached: Photo13.jpg (2048x1330, 598K)

Who could this be????

Attached: 68935B37-E0B5-4951-8B4E-61B505D72D84.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

And everyone clapped.

THIS

Attached: dog howl.jpg (918x1104, 139K)

No...

Shouldn't matter if there was a court ordered nondisclosure order

>actual fed here
are you even allowed to say that?

Attached: 1554635863014.jpg (1022x1200, 122K)

Attached: 1540661623070.jpg (1024x1024, 147K)

Of course, when you're an actual fedora wearer

Pro tip, don't ever talk to the feds. Ever. Get a lawyer to.

They can use electronic frequency harassment along with tapping your residence and putting transitioning hormones i in your food. Then drug you they snatch and brainwash you to be transgender. If your not a easy target they use gangstalkin to push you to commit a crime then force your gender reassignment while locked away.
Most trans were once red pilled resistance who've been mkultrad

this is some bs.....got info on the two agents and system thinks my shit is spam....fucking bs

is that what they did to chelsea manning? yikes.
poor old assange is in deep shit

Leonard Eric Patterson is currently serving as the Director of the Federal Protective Service. Patterson is also a retired United States Air Force Brigadier General (Special Agent) and was the 14th Commander of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations (AFOSI), Andrews AFB, MD. As the AFOSI Commander, Patterson oversaw AFOSI's worldwide network of military and civilian special agents stationed at major Air Force installations and a variety of special operating locations

DId the guy in pic come see you? I doubt it

Attached: FPS_Director_L._Eric_Patterson.jpg (145x220, 6K)

icwatch.wikileaks.org/docs/joshuadcribbs_JoshuaCribbsicfbigovfbidhs

Remote neural monitoring "Triggerd"

People are paid to shitpost

Feds came to my work today too, the said they were going to take shills like you to Gitmo and wanted to know if I wanted to buy the pay per view of the renditions.

real talk here: I'm a perfectly law abiding citizen. I just lean to the far, far right. should I get a lawyer if someone shows up at my house or workplace for some reason?

protip: I'm too conservative to lead a revolution and someone would have to lead it for me. sorry anons, I have white kids and a very good sitch with my wife.

I'm just suprised theyr'e admitting it now.

>made a terroristic threat
and what exactly is that in 2019?
Because in the UK and soon here saying niggers are violent and need to go back is terrorism apparently

It used to be a meme but it is out there like Indian toilets

This is true. Just look at the number of trannies on /lgbt/ torn over their betrayal of the Aryan race in our time of need.

Nice LARP, 10/10 would read again

Is that a real thing? It doesn’t have to give details, just a total account so we know if gookMoot is selling us out.

if you speak threateningly about judges in San Francisco like this user did, that's probably enough for them to follow up

I'd pull out my Glock 20 and say "They literally had to make .40 S&W because you're to much of a bunch of pussies to shoot it. What's that like?" Then I wouldn't let them say anything until they answered me "I FUCKING SAID WHAT'S THAT LIKE!!!"

Attached: DSCF0576.jpg (1600x1200, 609K)

Yes, they'll tag everything either for terrorism or national security and a judge would ok it. It was on the news a couple years back.

Fahrenheit 451, the temperature at which Homosexual research papers burn.

Attached: 451.jpg (970x595, 433K)

My memer senses are tingling.. There is a meme to be made here. Something judge related to give these faggots a pile of false leads to chase. Im thinking something along the lines of "leftist judicial activism is a judge threat"

Its a pasta larp.

Judges in San Francisco should be hung by their necks until dead.

Attached: all-judges-must-go.png (369x390, 408K)

this
Call any reputable lawyer and tell them you will agree to 30% + fees taken from any settlement and they will more than likely take the case and waive any retainer fees until they make the feds pay up.

Fuck I havent been spending enough time on here lately.

This is better than the one you posted this morning, but you're still a shitty liar.

>a gay larp
FUCK NIGGERS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK GLOWNIGGERS
FUCK MODS
FUCK JANNIES
BOMB YOUR SCHOOL ITS COOL

Attached: dab on kikes.jpg (800x685, 35K)

Now you’re on a watch list. Enjoy your fema camp jamboree.

>trusting them after 1 October
Nope.
Thanks for the 3-Page report with no forensics.
>premiere law enforcement agency

Fusion Centers.
I said it, c'mon then.
I might even put on a Rand Paul bumperstick just to get on your list, as you let our nation be invaded by ACTUAL CRIMINALS.
b8 thread w/e.
youtube.com/watch?v=XFqkaoBZtQE
Read up on Fusion Centers, billions of your tax dollars are going to them and yet they fail time and time again.

I don't believe this one bit. FBI are notorious for not wanting their conversations recorded - they take notes during or after the interview.

>Army Pilot veteran with big ol' credentials give a rundown on Fusion Centers, give him a listen.
He's one of 5 or 6 awake boomers.

>said something along the lines of "your Free Speech doesn't cover hate speech."
>He mentioned something about threatening a judge as I was walking out the door.

Are you sure he used the phrase "hate speech"? Because you're entirely correct that hate speech is protected by the 1st Amendment. However, threats of violence are not protected, and his second comment there about "threatening a judge" sounds like he was really talking about a threat, not hate speech.

Fake and gay bait pasta
What did you *really* say to piss them off?

Do you want to trade lives?

to hospitable, they should be raped by niggers to death

The guy who screamed about hate speech was definitely a onions boy.

>they would never engage in the childish behavior that you depict.

Attached: fedposting.jpg (1200x800, 86K)

Modern FBI is a shit hole of "Diversity" and "Affirmative action" hires.

Pic related

Attached: D6xQAYxWsAMJ7Ox.jpg (680x510, 85K)

This was probably exactly how they got in touch, except I know Brandenburg v Ohio, so I never make specific threats. This is all a war gaming simulation and I'm trying to do my patriotic duty by identifying all possible threat vectors to my nation.

Attached: eggplant.jpg (1080x1440, 313K)

You can still breath, think, pee, poop, walk, doesn't suffer chronic pain, isn't being medicated, no convulsions or panic attacks...

No.

What guy? Are you on drugs or have a history of mental illness? I'm not asking to be accusatory, this just reads as a bizzare attempt to garner the attention of the intelligence community to let them know "you will sue them" or whatever.

Oh this LARP again for the fucking 6 gorrilioninth time.

Ask your doctor if Thorazine is right for you.

Did they glow?

Daily reminder of the time the NSA went full damage control and revealed the kind of faggots they hire, pic related

Also, was it the FBI or the CIA who had bronies?

Attached: nsa faggot.jpg (523x372, 19K)

>this just reads as a bizzare attempt to garner the attention of the intelligence community to let them know "you will sue them" or whatever
They literally don't have an email and I don't have phone service.

Should have told them they should be ashamed of themselves for running a coup against the President.

Then everone clapped

You should be ashamed for not knowing that Trump is a kike puppet.

Always ask for a lawyer if any law enforcement talks to you. They will say that you dont need a lawyer since you aren't under arrest. Just reiterate that you feel more comfortable with a lawyer present.

You'd be surprised by how often people incriminate themselves and do our job for us

You don't need a lawyer, just tell them to fuck off.

Terroristic threat would be a threat of violence with political motivations or undertones

Remember, when a person has nothing left to lose, he loses it.

If a judge signs the court order for nondisclosure, it basically requires whoever is served the subpoena/warrant to comply or else.

And Hillary wasn't?
Trump is not going to undo 8 decades of corruption in 4 or even 8 years.

But what are you so angry about that you would manage to get their attention in the first place, then march out of a conversation? Are you white and have a clean record otherwise? I see you have a hatred for Jews. Why is this?

I'm trying to throw you a bone here.

This.

Even broad threats may lead to them to investigate. Your past actions may not have been a crime, but they establish suspicion that you may expand on whatever threat

>Glownigger here
>We don't glow, trust me
Fuck off.

Good way to further raise suspicion. Agents are human, and crap like that only gives them more motivation to further their investigation

HOLY SHIT YOU ALMOST GOT A JOB
YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD YOUR REAL BOSS THOSE WERE YOUR GUMSHOES IN TRAINING.
AND ASK FOR RAISE>

We have retards like you to thank for the current state of affairs.

Attached: 1557720035630.png (699x969, 38K)

They can suck my dick.

I've been threatening to kill Jews, pedos and traitors for the past 3 years and they're only getting around to me now? Holy fuck they suck. All I need now is funding. Get on it niggers.