Trump is the best you'll ever get

He had the money to fund whatever he wanted.
No one had him in his pockets.
He mentioned a wall while no one would even suggest such a thing. He really tried and is trying for a wall, he talks against illegals, and laughs at political correctness.

Do you Really think with all your MIGA jokes that you're getting a better president after him? Ever? The next Democrat or Republican president will be the biggest bend Over and fuck my ass Jews cucks you've ever seen in your life. You'll daydream about the days Trump was president.

Remember this.

Attached: 104466932-PE_Color.240x240.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Why doesnt he build a wall then. Immigration higher than ever

eat shit MAGAtard

Attached: faggotprezz.png (1024x651, 1.08M)

Attached: 34Q2NFEQHZCWNCD22ZXYDXL3CU.jpg (1400x932, 155K)

>illegal immigration at record numbers
>constantly looking for excuses to start a war (Venezuela, Iran)

Yes, he suggested a wall but he said he would build it and he hasn't done shit.

Attached: 44d40ab0c0d71d8e80fa1f66c0278071.png (600x628, 185K)

True. But this is a breeding ground for contrarian faggots and trs tag alongs who conveniently forgot that illegal immigration was not even a major point of political debates pre Trump.

>Venezuela
>Iran
...You mean those two countries were not at war with?

Attached: 1558247663181.jpg (223x286, 47K)

He was the best in 2016. Hillary winning would have been bad. But, Trump has completely failed on all fronts, and that’s almost as bad. He’s a traitor and could have been better.

You have internet and can post amazing.I tought honduras was dead.

This. That's why I plan on voting democrat

If the country survives a current year democrat presidency, republicans will gladly elect another Trump. But there might not be another president the way things are going.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (173x292, 6K)

He actually is the best we'll ever get to represent White interests. I don't believe he'll be re-elected and the next president will correct all of Trump's 'wrongs'.
People say this is 1934 Nazi Germany, well they couldn't be more wrong...its more like 1947 Russia or East Germany, and there's no way to avoid it barring a meteorite destroying this country. White people literally voted for Obama simply because they didn't want to appear racist. It really is over.

Attached: dark1 (2).jpg (629x237, 28K)

MIGA

Attached: 1555775130433m.jpg (895x1024, 66K)

>Do you Really think with all your MIGA jokes that you're getting a better president after him?
maybe Obama will run again

Attached: 1552007266907.jpg (1198x534, 144K)

Been voting since 96. Dont care anymore its a waste of time.

Attached: supreme1.jpg (1100x618, 274K)

sounds like a plan my fellow go- err, i mean guy!

Attached: jew goy.jpg (252x291, 29K)

trump is based. divide, slide, demoralize shills can go back to nursing on their sugar daddies micro cock to pay their student loan debt

>He had the money to fund whatever he wanted

Attached: 1557280009940.jpg (866x900, 126K)

On the contrary, I only see the right wing going further right after Trump. Expect explicit references to white demographic displacement and calls for balkanization the future. Even if such candidates don't get elected, they WILL ignite a movement for millions.

Serves you right for trusting the bourgeoisie.

Trump has been an incompetent and ineffective president who has only re-energized the Left while not getting a goddamn thing done for his supporters and base. The best part of the Trump presidency is that he has helped to gut the Republican party and ensure no Republican besides himself will be able to fight the weaponized corporate media he has given life to. Trump could have been great but has been all bark and no bite

Attached: 1554296410168.png (2048x774, 1.98M)

I never said they were at war retard nigger

>Do you Really think with all your MIGA jokes that you're getting a better president after him?

No, and it doesn't matter for America. Demographic winter has almost begun. No matter whether Trump wins in 2020 or not, they'll be killing whites in the streets in 2040.

You twats think the ride ends after his term
You are wrong

It's not like we live in caves. Yes we are a shithole but it's not like we don't have internet or other basic stuff

We won't get a national President as good as Trump again. We would have to wait for a new President of the Red State Confederacy in order to be as good.

The MIGA shills are all leftard discord trannies, possibly paid by the DNC. Their only goal is to lower the quality of discourse on this board and trick us into thinking the best president we’ll have in our lifetimes is actually bad. Ask them about policy or to provide an alternative to Trump and they’ll invariably shitpost and deflect.

Attached: FD47E581-0F0C-47A6-96FE-C54CA710D6D1.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Congress. Have you been paying zero attention the past two years?

A rare post of honesty. OP is not a faggot. I hope these assholes realize how bad it’s going to get when this nigger is gone.

If Trump is the best America will ever get, then this country deserves to die.

Attached: wizard.png (195x217, 12K)

>t. delusional cuckservative Q boomer.

Based.

Thanks for proving my point, shill.

>Based.

Attached: AP_18362762518372-640x400.jpg (640x400, 43K)

All these cucked states trying to get rid of the electoral college now, too. They will do anything it takes to make sure somebody like Trump can never win again, never mind whether that person would fulfill all of his campaign promises or not. The left will be the Nazis, not the ungrateful larpfaggots of Jow Forums. Trump was your last chance.

I hope you’re right but I’m not counting on it. The right wing has always been filled with weak cucks scared of confrontation

This, there has been no point in history where optics faggotry like what OP is promoting worked. It's either you fight back for your country and it's people or you get slaughtered by hordes of pissed off browns. Trump failed every single supporter of his who isn't a blind idiot. There's no reason to back him if he can't back the whites who put him into the presidency.

Republicans and Democrats won't exist once boomers die off. Politics in general will become fully radical and that's for the best.

Attached: 1527434912411.jpg (227x223, 10K)

>all fronts
Nah you're just black pilled. He's doing good with trade negotiations and tax cuts and having us leave globalist agreements. Pretty much delivered on everything he could do without congress. Also stuffed the courts for the next 25+ years with conservatives which is important in holding the line and even moving in the coming decades. Dems pretty much solidly cucked him regarding the wall though

>Nah you're just black pilled
This will be your grandchildren's future, because you refused to act and instead bitched about people telling the truth about our shitty neocon president.

Attached: DEE80HCXgAAtEfj.jpg (754x503, 93K)

OP is correct. But I gotta say, Obama...for all of his faults, didn't suck Israels dick nearly as well as Trump.

Thanks Obama.

Maybe we should stop looking to politicians to save us, and start saving ourselves?

Attached: miga.jpg (1160x629, 240K)

Obama deported more people under his presidency than Trump currently has. That's pretty much the most pathetic thing about him. The man who was known for his hard-line immigration stance has done more for open border than any other president currently living.

Attached: 1539220528309.jpg (597x563, 136K)

Why did Jow Forums turn on Trump? He is literally /ourguy/.

I don't know who among you MIGAtards thought this would be a good argument, but it ain't. You seriously expect us to pretend along with you that Trump is the greatest there was or ever will be?

Fuck off, lol

Attached: PTG go home.jpg (1075x771, 127K)

>He is literally /ourguy/.
He's Israel's guy, Trump betrayed his white voters for "BASED BROWN MEN" a long time ago.

Attached: 1501647489926.png (185x215, 47K)

lmao fuck off shill

>all of Jow Forums hates what has been by far the most popular gen on Jow Forums for 3 years

Hey Schlomo, are you upset Jow Forums isn't a neocon board?

>because you refused to act and instead bitched about people telling the truth about our shitty neocon president.

This is what I don't fucking get. Their response to criticism is hostility and shit like "WELL WHY DON'T WE VOTE DEMOCRAT THEN??"

His supporters refuse to hold him accountable for anything and pretend it's a binary choice between unconditional support for Trump and being a Democrat.

Where's the lie?

Attached: FB_IMG_1558112754663.jpg (857x960, 57K)

Posting it multiple times a day and posting 20 comments each doesn't make it popular, assclown. What you are is persistent, not popular.

Attached: reddit raids pol.jpg (692x919, 249K)

Exactly, you can't vote yourself out of genocide. Trump was expected to cut immigration both legally and illegally and failed to keep that promise. Mainly because he hired people like Kushner who are well known for wanting the borders wide open. The President doesn't control his own country. You're still getting replaced at the end of the day.

Attached: muhtripfags.png (1149x680, 137K)

Still is.

Attached: FB_IMG_1556770254455.jpg (720x595, 45K)

Jow Forums is about to find out how inconsequential they really are when trump gets reelected with the entire board against him.

If this pathetic retard is the best then I'm throwing away my voter registration. Letting the niggers and beaners collapse the country is the only way forward at this point.

He has built 350 miles you invalid

Except that isn’t what those threads are, you would know this if you were an actual regular and not a shill

he revealed himself to be an Israel shill.
should have seen it coming knowing his son in law is literally Jared Kushner.

lmao
Biden is obviously going to win and it doesn't even matter, just another worthless boomer towing the jewish line.

We have one more year before the Dem's win the WH. I'm just preparing my mind and stocking up for the balkanization of the US. If you didn't think that was bad, by 2024 interest on our debt will require directly funding it with new debt meaning dollar/debt crisis is coming.
No one is going to save us, save yourself.

Whatever you say, I have zero desire to argue with you. You guys will lose steam and go away eventually.

Attached: candidate trump president trump.jpg (720x542, 92K)

good point — this will be pretty funny

>Trump's gonna lock up Crooked Hillary!
>Trump's gonna build a wall!
>Trump's gonna help solve the deficit!
Trumptards and boomers really fell for the meme; all it took was him rimming Israel to make it apparent.

Attached: Q said.jpg (823x883, 101K)

>He mentioned a wall while no one would even suggest such a thing
Watch the republican debates for 2012 you ignorant zoomer. Literally ALL of them (except Ron Paul) pledged to build a wall.

Ok shill

How do you know (((they))) even want Biden to win? I say it’s gonna be Hillary again, attached at the hip with some amazon nigress.

>trump is the best you'll get

I honestly fear this is true lol

Trump has done a better job fucking over the welfare states than any Democrat in the last 40 years

Can someone tell me, no memes, what the fuck is happening with Trump? Why is he so low energy lately and cucking out about the wall, illegals, going after seditious democrats and antifa? Why the FUCK is wrong with him?

How does he expect to win 2020 by acting like Jeb Bush and turning off his hardcore patriot base?

Theyll go Kamala, shes an exact copy of Clinton policy wise. Biden has the highest chance of beating trump since hes a corporate Democrat but I still think trump would beat him. The reason I think theyll go Kamala is because the dnc is controlled by fat black women with double digit I.Qs

1. Obama's VP
2. Praises the death of the white majority
3. Self-described Zionist, so Trump can't even raise that against him for media ammo

two and a half years to undo the last like 50-75 ... hmmm, better hurry up and vote democrat this shit ain’t working

huh?

>mfw Trump gets re-elected

Attached: 1558225355758.gif (220x165, 930K)

This will only work if they succeed in eliminating the electoral college.

And after trump they’ll never talk about illegal immigration again

Nope, all you'll get is less illusion and mobilization on the right while the left wins and keeps buying more unconditional voters.

Democracy is a rigged game. We're getting near the point of no return (think Democrat historic areas and expand that everywhere)

You're fucking out of your mind or just retarded if you dont think the jews control him already. The election was rigged before hand. Not necessarily to get Trump elected but that it was either him or Hillary. Everything is all an elaborate ruse to get the poor retards to fight the middle class retards who aren't rich enough to see the truth.

Attached: 1.6012205.1349402184[1].jpg (609x343, 21K)

yeah but a lot of people waited in line for hours to vote for the most obvious bait and switch in all of recorded human history. i mean that was pretty dumb.

It's possible to cheese the election AGAIN with the electoral votes but I doubt it. Not with the margins Biden has, which eclipse Hillary's. Hillary was like +6, Biden is like +10.

pretty sure they had their bets on Jeb or Rubio though

If we're getting flooded with beaners then the least he can to is property tax reform.

WE WILL FUCKING NEVER EVER EVER EVER HAVE ANOTHER REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT AFTER TRUMP.

DEMOGRAPHIC CHANGES TO FLORIDA AND TEXAS WILL GUARANTEE DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS FOREVER MORE.

TRUMP IS OUR LAST HURRAH.

AFTER TRUMP ITS EITHER CIVIL WAR TO FIGHT FOR AN ETHNOSTATE OR SUFFER FOREVER UNDER LIBERAL RULE.

you're just wrong.

They knew it was gonna be Trump vs whatever cuck the dems put up during the primaries. Trump BTFO of everyone on the right because he didn't give a fuck. He was originally there for the popularity but (((they))) had other plans for him.

Are you paying attention to fake numbers over a year out? Those mean less than jack shit.

Ok my bad, we must have been watching different elections.

he still has my vote fuck all leftists cant wait for the mass suicides in 2020

A fence I hopped 6 hours ago and am now shit posting at a Denny's

>He had the money to fund whatever he wanted.
Bullshit.

Texas is fucking never going blue.
Im so sick of this bullshit

Beto couldn't even beat Cruz, and the governor race we had was practically unheard of because the dyke fat sjw Mexican Democrat opposing him lost so hard it was laughable.

When I asked about that governor race, people didn't even know it happened.

Based Greg abbott.

Attached: images (7).jpg (311x162, 12K)

>No one had him in his pockets.

Attached: laughter.gif (390x277, 2.31M)

yet beto flipped everything else down ballot

The Jews booed him when he said he didn't want their money and no donations.
He was self funding and gives us money he earns in office to charity.

He really deserves more love than he gets from the media.

He literally doesn’t need their approval to protect the sovereignty of the country, so what’s your point?

Best thread of the day.

>He literally doesn’t need their approval to protect the sovereignty of the country

>POTUS doesn't need permission to use the military to fight another countries battle for them

MIGA

Make Immigration Great Again?

What should he do that he hasn't already tried? He shut the government down for a month and a half faggot. Dems control the House, he should focus on other things at this point.

Israel you boomer

>no one had him in his pockets
The Kushner book refutes this and explicitly says he refused to spend any of his own money. Been in the pocket of kikes from day 1.

Blackpill is if Trump is a zog puppet, western civ is dead in 10 years.