Castizos

Why do you persecute us so?

Attached: 8AE8770D-53C8-4F99-9A59-C7768FB7D0D9.png (1087x1087, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who the hell are you?

85 percent Euro, 15 percent Native here.
In all honesty, there isn’t much to be proud about. At the end of the day, being a Castizo is being a mutt. Our ancestry is decidedly mixed, and we aren’t white by virtue of that exact reason.

((()))

>why do you persecute us so?
You are faux white.
You have a much higher chance of shitting up the gene pool than other subhumans.

No we don’t. Plus our Indian dna ends up being bleached pretty quickly.

Its true you faggot. Calling me a kike does nothing. We aren’t white and being a mutt is nothing to be proud about. Stop trying to be proud about being inferior.

Intended for faggot

>Our ancestry is decidedly mixed
So is everyone's. We're only talking degrees.

The Amerimut isn't just a meme, but a reality. Most people in America are muts

>You are faux white.

Let's see your ancestry, big boy...

>being a mutt is nothing to be proud about
That's wrong. Are you saying a pure bred black is better? No.

Attached: tumblr_oi9re4G3Ky1t553g0o1_400.jpg (400x400, 44K)

>bleached
ours gets degraded
>yes goy give the DNA companies you genes
how's the immigrant ass-raping going there europoor?

>mfw Castizoshits keep trying to suck the white man's dick in a desperate attempt for acknowledgement
Castizos are fucking pathetic.

Mulatto is the superior combination.

Attached: 1535847465607.jpg (480x360, 14K)

(((Its true you faggot. Calling me a kike does nothing. We aren’t white and being a mutt is nothing to be proud about. Stop trying to be proud about being inferior.)))

Exactly.. pol considered you black if you have one drop of black blood but will never consider niggers white if they have one drop of white blood..

Most castizos end up with other spics who also have non white admixture but are mostly white.

Absolutely disgusting. Not even you believe the shit you are spewing.

Is this a castizo?

Attached: 1556153375948.jpg (684x1024, 456K)

What are you getting at? I saw you in another thread..

>Castizos are worse than half-nigs
at least they're fully human.

>>yes goy give the DNA companies you genes

Attached: affraid.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

Castizos arent bad people. But they need to reproduce with whites. So the baby will be even whiter.

You are a fucking wannabe, user. You are not white, nor will you ever be.

Mulattos are the superior combination, you dunce. All the benefits of white genetics along with all the benefits of non-white genetics. Castizos are just bootleg ""whites"", Mulattos are the true fusion.

Attached: argentinossonblancos.png (1024x634, 152K)

Jews are castizos?

bro your dna is like an uncanny valley. Where you look human (white), but at the same time there isn't something quite right and it looks off (nigger/injun genes). Fucking a castizo is like trying to fuck the genetic equivalent of a wax sculpture. It makes it even more disturbing that you almost pass.

Attached: wax bich.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Attached: F1 F2 hybrid.jpg (1280x966, 299K)

No, they need to not reproduce at all. Reproducing with a white ruins the white person's genetic line and keeps that person from reproducing with another white and creating a pure white baby. Mutts are subhuman and should be sterilized.

Thats a mestizo

>castizos

Attached: 1500175340197.png (853x937, 511K)

yes, yes, yes combine nigger genes with the white gene pool so the white race can continue to decline over time! Very good goy, has a shekel.

Attached: i wonder.jpg (123x123, 5K)

But would be better for a white reproduce with a castizo than reproduce with a nigger, right?

>Mulattos are the true fusion
Heavier degradation of IQ and more prominent physical/mental abnormalities.
Niggers are farther down the evolutionary tree from white than american natives, causing greater outbreeding depression . What you are saying has been empirically proved to be wrong.

>yes, yes goy, feed me your data
show flag niggershit

Attached: cluster_5.png (572x532, 110K)

frankly the mix of spanish and asian DNA is wierd but your head and shoulders above niggers, arabs and jews as far as im concerned.

you need a bit more neanderthal admixture and a bit less denisovan but what can ya do

Wh*toids and jews are absolutely terrified of we could achieve. That's why they make big efforts to keep us down. We are at a race war but our side doesn't know it.

This is all the proof you need.

Nice false dichotomy. I'm not talking about niggers and it's not either or. Mutts should not be reproducing at all, period. Mutts are dysgenic untermensch who should be quarantined from the gene pool.

If castizos went to africa they would be colonizing it.

Castizos have a aesthetic look not a "bootleg" look. Those dark features are fetishized by women

>you need a bit more neanderthal admixture

native americans have strong neanderthal dna

How do I know if Im castizo? Both parents are green eyed and has german ancestry, but this is Brazil, and I probably have some non white descendant.
Pic related is me. I look castizo?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-19-12-32-22~2.png (363x507, 291K)

>Wh*toids and jews are absolutely terrified of we could achieve.
lel nigger, literally no one care about you or you shitty country.

how does it feel to know that if you ever intermarry with a white person you will be collectively draining superior humans of their value. You are pretty much a genetic leech.

thats crazy you can literally see the denisovan mixture for the east asians and the neanderthal of the euros
well yeah, amost all northern races have neanderthal but only in asia was there any prominent addition of denisovan dna. its really quite fascinating and explains a bit of asian and american indian make up

Because you're low grade Jews.

You are right. But you didnt answer.

Can we get a side-view of the face? Some race-specific characteristics of the skull can be much more easily determined that way.

We're supossed to ally with whites agaist mestizos, niggers and jews m8.
Antagonize whites won't get us anywhere.

Blue eyed Pinochet was a castizo

Attached: PINOCHET-RECONCHADETUMADRE.jpg (374x325, 22K)

You aren't white, you were never white, you never will be white, SPIC.

you look primarily germanic pheno type with your nosebridge and cranium. However there are some giveaway features such as your oval shaped chin, large spacing between eyes and larger lips which might indicate some mederteranian genes. I recommend getting a home dna test and testing yourself. My guess is that you are 87-90% european.

Also show tits and ass or gtfo.

Heavy doubt about the mix but then again its probably just some guy named theo from Brasilia trolling so at least you posted a cute girl.

You have Bolsonaro, be happy that the Brazilian empires on the rebound soon.

I didn't answer because the answer is obvious and there's no need to address an either/or fallacy.

The only exception I will make is if a retarded dysgenic mutt breeds with a Jew and destroys the kike's genetic heritage. But this still fucks society over because both the mongrel and the kike pass on their genes and create a subhuman which is a drain on society. In an ideal world the mutt would be sterilized and the Jew wouldn't exist.

>>yes goy give the DNA companies you genes
Imagine your horror to find out someone you consider faux white is actually whiter than you...

Could happen.

Take the test, big boy. Send it under a false name.

then we talk

You shouldn't be on this website desu

This one, I guess. Please dont bully

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22-22-57-12.png (720x1280, 930K)

How is Chile now, I haven's heard much but memes about Pino's reign?

Attached: 1024px-Chile_-_Escuela_de_Suboficiales_Ejército_-_19-09-2014.jpg (1024x577, 258K)

You should’ve have done that kek.

Indians were very diverse, southern indians in chile were 180cm tall and had strong mongoloid features they could pass as east asians, while andean indians were short and had complete different features

Attached: selknam.jpg (645x1000, 191K)

If I reproduce with a white boy, the baby will be whiter than me?

>send it under a false name
Does not matter, the information will still be tied to you, and the genetic data may not be the only thing that they keep.
Send me one of the $2000 MIT at home kits, i'll gladly take it.
Also, show flag.
yea, this guyis about right, you're most likely within what could be referred to as white.

meh why not have a mestizo ethnostate so you can be bleached on the long run?
I would say 90% or upper can be in the ethnostate thats super easyly bleachable

>Der ewige untermensch
It's clear you have significant amount of non-white DNA.

7 posts and you still haven't posted your tits or vagene. GTFO roasty.

skull shape looks native. either non-white or you have poor genes

Don't be too easy on them Spainbro, remember what happened last time? Honestly in the long run we don't want ANY mestizos, indios, mulattos or negros. Our goal should be to wipe them from the face of the earth.

Not necessarily. Dna wise, yes. Skin tone, probably not. Unless he’s really pale because you’re pretty white already.

I agree with you. Just calm down, dear.
Thanks. So I carry white genes with me, right? If I marry a white man, our baby will be 100% white?

this pic isn't as flattering, and it does make you look more latino. I'm going to go for 85% european 15% mudblood. Looks like you got lucky on eye color and hair color.

You might be bleachable, idk.

Attached: 1558300607572.jpg (428x343, 23K)

post tits. if nipples are pink then you're white.

this

we are superior.

Dont listen to ameri-mutts once youa re white skin color doesnt mean much, im 60% Iberic 40% Celtic and im darker than you, genes is what matter. if youa re 90% european you enter in the ethnoestate

youtube.com/watch?v=C7oeWqkRBWs

75%

Attached: 8F1A1E0D-F774-4E9B-BA2A-B6D7BD100CAC.gif (1566x1093, 208K)

he probably will be similar skintone as the user above explained you are pretty white. The one thing that will probably change if you marry a pure european pheno type is that your baby will have less indigenous skull structure and will look more native european.

I mean look at you you are more white than most people who have a american flag on ther messages, your baby wont be 100% but he will be whitter for example 90% european + 100% european = 95% european kid

Attached: 1556466571152.jpg (637x900, 153K)

Yes, I mean in DNA wise. Skin tone is impossible hahahah im very pale

That girl is wither than you, wankstain

>Wh*toids and jews are absolutely terrified of we could achieve. That's why they make big efforts to keep us down.
Jesus you sound like a nigger.

yeah... We were kind of "loose" with our rapings... but we didnt knew about genetics...
A good chunk of latin america is salvable.
Why loose good allies whoa re based?

Castizo reporting in

Thanks. That's what I wanted to know.

It will not be 100% but it will be pretty close

show flag and i'll show mine dr.stein

lurk moar >nazicuck

You look like a white version of pic. Tits or GTFO Downie slut.

Attached: HUE. HUE.png (972x1124, 175K)

You look very German.

I doubt you are mixed

75% then
You are welcomed sister, you carry a important high IQ DNA in you, protect it.

Attached: 1554381510656.jpg (1024x785, 184K)

Add on: If you are mixed with anything else than German, its probably another white ethnic group like something Southern European.

:)

Attached: 6DB02F6A-40D0-41D4-A597-466B85FF15B4.png (1160x773, 52K)

>whiteknighting this hard
fucking summerfags

I'll sleep better tonight. I love being white. Soon I'll move to a whiter country.

Brazil seems horrible

I know you are a mutt, but you realize that just because you white knight/lie to a girl doesn't mean she'll sleep with you faggot. She looks relatively european compared to most other brazillian girls, however her skull shape and facial structure still has ethnic components.

Get over it Jamal Kikel.

Attached: 1558479549279s.jpg (125x120, 2K)

ikr it's very funny to watch.

Do you seriusly feel powerfull buying a little girl who probably has more european DNA than you?
(pic related)

Attached: 1556229533896.jpg (1511x1423, 231K)

I realised south america is basically like north Africa, they are white rape babies with nigger and native in them.
cute eyes,beautiful hair and nice skin tone.
Get a euro husbando and have many children

Attached: 1558533694460.jpg (1280x1707, 422K)

The thing is I very much disagree about Latin-America and I'm not only of very similiar genetic stock to you, I also live next door to it. Mestizos are totally unsalvageable, they're savage, stupid, superstitious and their so-called "culture" is a bad parody of Mediterranean Europe. You might salvage a vast minority of Castizos by "breeding upward" but even is it worth the effort when you could just revitalize Southern Europe and start anew and just outright reconquer and replace Latin-America.

Here in the south is pretty comfy, pretty cold and pretty german. But wont be that great forever, I feel it. The niggers from north are starting to move to the south "for a better life". You know how it ends.

We are all mestizos, this is just another jewish trick to divide us

Attached: 1553237470308.gif (500x500, 994K)

Argentina is like 98% Euro
or just go Portugal
Avoid america at all costs or your son will be probably be race-mixing

Can you see the Spanish soul through their eyes staring back at you through mutt skin? It cries out: why did you do this to me.

I wouldn't be surprised if that roastie was 70% white, she has quite a few low quality traits. Sometimes it's difficult to tell for people who don't have a trained eye, or sometimes it just doesn't show in the phenotype. Nick Fuentes for example is 80% white. Regardless, she is quite obviously an ugly subhuman and low quality "whites" also shouldn't reproduce as it will degrade the gene pool.

Argentina is cool. Its just at the side of my state hahaha. I can reach there in less than 4 hours.

>that flag
>> we are all mestizos

Bro I hate to say this but pure europeans do exist, we aren't all mulatto rape babies like you.
You would have a mental breakdown if you ever visited minnesota, iowa or any other majority white states.

Attached: 1558356919923.png (600x600, 290K)

Attached: B502C481-6D19-41A5-8F95-97AF813CF868.jpg (1400x1400, 265K)