Has #MeToo gone too far?

>Moby says in his bio he dated prime Natalie Portman when she was 18 and he was 34 in 1999
>Natalie denied it, saying he was old and creepy
>Moby posts photographic evidence in response

It’s clear she dated him, why try to tile up the MeToo women to crucify Moby as an old creep? They claim the age gap makes him a creep, despite her being an adult. Has the world gone insane? Leonardo DiCaprio dates 19 yos in his 40s and no one cares.

Attached: E61DE39D-A64B-48FA-8EBA-53A0DEEB4E30.jpg (680x436, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MDLLOSgLOsE
youtube.com/watch?v=IjR3CJxzyLM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fake news, Moby is a faggot

>milktruck fed
>milktruck fed

Attached: screaming meme.jpg (311x362, 30K)

the Twitter SJW responses are gold mines for this

Attached: moby tweet.png (579x932, 414K)

Remember when Moby said the glowies told him to spread the info about trump and Russia? He's a deluded vegan faggot. I'm siding with the girls on this one.

I was a slut but now its rape
>INEDIBLE IN THE HIPPOCRATUS

Attached: Moby is a pedo.jpg (2519x3509, 2.52M)

Attached: Moby is a pedo 2.jpg (2519x3509, 1.68M)

As much as Moby is a faggot, he seems to have the recepts on this one. Natalie burned him. Why does she not want to admit she fucked a rockstar when she was younger? Moby had some damn good songs that defined the turn of the millennium.

Attached: moby-adam-schiff-russia.jpg (2692x2004, 2.76M)

NataLIE PortMAN is a little boy jew tranny you fucking retards.

Attached: btfo trans.gif (444x250, 1.37M)

Moby is a kike pedo who worked with Adam Schiff to frame Trump.

You don't have to side with anyone you fucking weak faggot

She looks grossed out or embarrassed in the photo

WAAAYYY
WAYYYYY
WAYYYY
WHOA BAH
youtube.com/watch?v=MDLLOSgLOsE

it's amazing how these people bend the truth to fit whatever conclusion, occam's sledgehammer

>they claim x makes him a creep
thats the end goal of this whole 'power dynamic' argument: to be able to label any guy abusive at any time for any reason. this ones a predator b/c of his tax bracket, that ones a predator b/c of his popularity, and so on and so on.

Attached: 1380568658138.jpg (497x654, 92K)

rool

What's the source? How are we to know these are his legit views?

Cry more fag. Moby is a pedo

ehh

>we
When muslims invade Israel and kill your mother you'll realize how badly you really fucked up.

>faggot
>fucks kosher breeding material

kys. moby got one there.

>It’s clear she dated him

What's clear?

To be fair she's right. What kind of weird 34 year old is trying to hook up with 18 year olds

>i was a whore but now i m not now i m alone cause nobody wants me anymore

>i look back now and realize it was wrong
No, you look around now and realize 23 year olds are looking at teenagers and not you.

As long as she was over the age of consent when they were "dating" he hasn't done anything wrong. Is it creepy for a 34 year old man to date an 18 year old woman? Probably, depending on who is judging. As long as she wasn't underage, what's the problem?

Moby couldn't be predatory if he tried.

The only people who care are either underage or very young guys or jealous women.
Young guys think they won't want to fuck 18 year olds when they turn 30 for some reason.

Women with brown eyes are always full of shit; usually because one of their ancestors got Moored/kebabbed/injuned so they have about as much loyalty as a nigger in Paris

Eminem was right about him.

A 53 year old bald headed faggot to be precise.

> Act like insufferable cunt on Twitter.
> Write book called "How To Be Alone"

Checks out.

She is a Jew.

>DiCaprio dates 19 yos in his 40s and no one cares.
The difference between creepy and acceptable behavior is whether or not the girl is into the guy. The End.
As a decent looking guy I've gotten away with way more than an ugly dude could.

>what's the problem?
the problem is older women despise younger women because younger women are more attractive, and the only thing of value that women have is their looks

It's weird, but Leonardo DiCaprio gets away with it. He refuses to date a woman over 25, and starts dating them at 18-19. He is in his 40s. How does he get a pass?

Attached: download (2).jpg (318x159, 10K)

This is a different thing. 14 is too young to be dating at all, let alone an adult in his 20's or 30's. When a rose is ripe, it's ready for pluckin. When a girl's 18, she's ready for fuckin.

moby is well known to have had many female girlfriends, where as you have not.

Learn to read.

And Moby? You can get stomped by Obie. You 36-year-old baldheaded fag, blow me. You don't know me, you're too old, let go. It's over, nobody listens to techno.

>SJWs
Pic related

Attached: 1481350451573.jpg (749x770, 409K)

some people can fuck whoever they want. others don't. such is life.

I hadn't considered the jealousy angle. You're right.

>it's weird
No, it isn't, if you understand anything about adult relationships.
Any guy acting holier than thou when it comes to this is full of shit. As soon as an 18 year old wanted to ride your dick you'd be saying how "she's different".

...what?

i fucked a 39 year old when i was 17
was she a nonce?

>how to spot a roastie
all 34 year olds are, sweetie.

.t Meth Addict

One that knows how to play his cards right? Why would a man at his peak desirability go for a girl his own age who has already significantly depreciated?

Moby sexually assaulted the president. He's as alpha as you get.

The only reason she's denying it now is because he's an ugly balding manlet. Trust me, if it were Henry Cavill saying the same thing, she wouldn't be denying it.

Post proofs celebrities have pedophile tendencies
youtube.com/watch?v=IjR3CJxzyLM

Attached: creepyjim.jpg (1280x720, 50K)

100% this.
No man doesn't want women in their literal prime

>WANTING to get metoo'd
fuck that faggot he's creepy

Attached: 149.jpg (357x609, 137K)

Uh no. I'm 35 and have no interest in women under 25.

All of them

>A 53 year old bald headed faggot to be precise.
But he tapped this. This is the girl generations of Star Wars geeks jizzed over, possibly the most desired woman on the planet at the time.

Attached: padme.jpg (576x1024, 34K)

>transcending shit threads about ecelebs to talk about real celebs
nah

liar lol

who are these ppl?

Perfect example.
I have seen your type plenty of times in my own life. They are always full of shit.

Young guys hate it because that's competition

I remember women falling for these stupid musicians, cringy 90's!

>humblebrag about how faggots are socially pressured to fuck even ugly trannies so that their mentally ill subculture stays on top of the progressive stack

>We did something together
>I regret it
He's should be FUCKING THANKFUL he's not getting #MeToo'd

Attached: 1550724858210.png (1600x1600, 989K)

why 25? that's just an arbitrary decision. how are they different from 24 year olds which makes 24 years unacceptable to you?
what do they have in common with 26 year olds and what differences do they have that you would go 10 years younger than you and not only 9 years younger?
i can see that if you say "i only date women who have graduated college" that would be an acceptable line to draw, or "only women who work" (inb4 women shouldn't work), but age is, as they say, just a number.
your arbitrariness sows a high degree of NPC behaviour and thinking, and is close to being ageist and therefore you're a bigot.

> Lots of photo evidence.

Release the nudes!

No, I know guys who were 18-22 that genuinely thought they would grow out of younger girls for some reason.
I blame feminist indoctrination trying to convince guys of this bullshit.

>zeno’s paradox for dating
There’s a concrete expiration date for a bitch’s eggs vodka nigger

Not for your anecdote then.

Speaking as a former young guy, I hated older dudes scooping all the hottest chicks from my HS

he gets a pass because he's a megastar and actually has charisma and personality

Oh yeah, even in high school I never considered college guys as "older guys". They were scooping up every chick though for sure.
There was like only one girl I knew personally who was 15 messing around with a 24 year old. Which is an odd enough age difference.

for sure, but that user was saying he has a lower limit of 25 which is unrelated to UseBy date.

Unless I see irrefutable proof of penetration, I call bullshit. Dating and fucking are two different things.

Hold the fuck up.......I used to play in a rock band, did alot of touring. Band crashed at this industry dudes place one night, he worked with Moby briefly. Moby lent him some videotapes of these weird low budget music videos he made before he hit it big, and dude discovers a Moby sex tape in the pile of tapes. He played it for us. Moby is fucking some young girl from behind, you can see her in the mirror....at the time we were like "is that.....no, it cant be." HAVE I SEEN 18 YEAR OLD NATALIE PORTMAN TAKING IT FROM BEHIND?! I'm not screwing around here, I legit saw this tape!

Looks like a tranny version of Eric from That 70s Show
>no tits
>brown eyes

Cool story faggot no one believes you

Why is it unbelievable? This girl supported Polanski and was the loli in leon the professional.
She clearly isn't normal in the head.

Did everyone clap?

Fuck off, zoomer.

Why would anyone? But I swear it's TRUE...I'm going to dig into my old contacts. You dont just throw out a tape like that. This tape is out there, I will not rest until I find it and hopefully deliver. Stay tuned.

Who cares

>he gets a pass because he's a megastar and actually has charisma and personality

Or maybe because he's in fact a giant faggot with some oedipus issues...

Dunno

Is the wendy Williams show on pol now? What the fuck is this

Money was a nerd that just hit it big and she was running in the same circles, they hooked up. Moby calls it “dating” to be respectful and not saying he fucked her at one of his raves.

NP had a 10/10 face but apparently her personality is toxic.

>It’s clear she dated him, why try to tile up the MeToo women to crucify Moby as an old creep?

Women will sometimes like a beta, even love him but because of social status she can never admit this to the world so she hides and denies. Can you blame her when he says shit like "I would probably regret dating me too", complete self loathing pussy. Natalie Portman is a cute ass Jewess, she doesn't want that shit. This is why punching above your weight class can be foolish, beauty and the beast was just a fairy tale lol.

Money is a tranny. So is Nat.

>but apparently her personality is toxic.

She's a celebrity, of course her attitude is toxic. Celebrities rub foreskins on their face to stay young looking, they aren't exactly virtuous people.

Attached: attraction.jpg (584x476, 16K)

That seal looking bald fuck from Smashing Pumpkins as well. Unless your getting the albino sea lion fuckers mixed up.

The purpose of sex is reproduction. Only degenerate westerners and creepy sterile cat women think it is weird that a guy would fuck an 18yo's brains out.

Degenerate dying cultures need to shut the fuck up.

Who isnt these days

She's an actress they're all narcissistic and many are Borderline

Kek

No but we laughed. Moby is a little bitch, he fucked her like a tranny. Very effeminate. One of the low budget music videos was Moby singing in a fake German accent about marshmallows. I distinctly remember that. It had all these low budget VHS bluescreen style effects. Damn this is bringing back some memories of those days....wasnt expecting this tonight.

moby rubbed his dick on Trump

Show feet