New White Nationalist symbol

Washington Nationals. White Nationalist. It worked for the okay sign, the thumbs up, milk, etc. How about using this one?

Attached: index.jpg (221x228, 7K)

I had a similar thought to this earlier but with a ford logo since we all know Henry J was on to (((them)))

Or the Walgreens logo, almost the same one

Can't. A spic gang downtown in my city wears nats gear as their emblem.

Attached: 959BCC72-3D74-4354-94E1-3BDB7649AA5C.jpg (223x300, 7K)

Hey Mossad you're gonna be killed by muslims.

The only people who spam threads trying to create new "symbols" of white supremacy are Israeli shills and ADL shills.

Thankfully Yossi Cohen will watch muslims kill his kids.

Only gangbangers wear sports merchandise in public.

The people saying the ok sign is a hate symbol are journalists writing tabloid pieces that no one takes seriously. If anything you’re a faggot for giving them a free story to help keep them from going under.

Sure thing kiddo

This

I use this nazi hat.

Attached: ford-logo-hat-logo-embroidered-adjustable-cap-4.jpg (334x320, 62K)

You don't get it yet do you? Eh, whatever. Soon you'll understand.

All you kikes should get your affairs in order because everyone in Mossad is fucked.

Attached: IDF Ansariya Ambush 1997 copy.jpg (648x425, 44K)

god i hate sports

Attached: 11465F23-800D-47EE-928E-466CF2114689.png (500x514, 269K)

its about reappropriating it, like the rainbow

Nothing is ever gonna happen you absolute spazoid. You know why? It's because you can't even have a single fucking thought in your head without it involving jews. You're a jew, I'm a jew, everyone is a jew according to your thought process.

I came up with the American flag emoji because 13 stripes + 50 stars = DESPITE

Attached: thatwaseasy.png (1000x1300, 147K)

You Mossad shills are gonna die.

I unironically think they would change their name, being in DC and all if it caught on. "Washington White Nationals". Would be easier if they were winning though.

Attached: usa_today_8831841.0.jpg (1200x800, 136K)

I guess you're going with me then because you must be one to. Everyone here is mossad according to you.

make their merchandise a dog-whistle, at least just for the keks.

WALGREENS

Attached: heyfuckyou.jpg (1400x1400, 179K)

Attached: 88dalecap.jpg (600x600, 55K)

Gay

Fuck yes. Heil the White National(ists)

>implying Hispanic gangs are not allies in the race war

Attached: ab and mexican mafia.jpg (480x360, 12K)

>make their merchandise a dog-whistle, at least just for the keks.
Well, the left did hate the Patriots for a time. It was pretty universal at first, hating the winning team and winners. Then they started making it about Tom Brady's support for Trump and the name. Those people can hate anything.

Cmon man why you gotta fuck with baseball now?

Fuck Skraps. SoCal Mexicans are literally niggers.

BEANERS ARE ALMOST ON PAR WITH NIGGERS FUCK OFF

This.

Attached: DC335736-46FA-44F0-AB7F-1EC288D9F7AB.jpg (350x350, 15K)

>Cmon man why you gotta fuck with baseball now?
The left would be the one to take it up. They're easy to fuck with. Besides, my team is losing too. Sad story, would make the season more interesting.

Attached: ws.png (990x651, 1.31M)

Attached: tomi_h_h.jpg (1125x1309, 102K)

;)

Attached: 96691168_original.jpg (4256x2832, 1.43M)

>niggerball
>white nationalist

pick one

stop being a product consuming fuckwit

Attached: 29e307c0bbb53092af303b4fde1ffa65.jpg (490x705, 56K)

God I hope so

Attached: 04D22D7F-09CE-4F78-82C6-68FB002D79E3.jpg (1754x1240, 1.52M)

Genius. The fallout among sports fans not being allowed to wear their hat in public for fear of being branded will be delicious.

>Everyone here is mossad

nope, just memeflagging disinfo shills like you

Attached: 1557977597610.png (450x408, 195K)

>pick one
Baseball is relaxing man. Kind of like background noise. I listen to the radio broadcasts and pay attention to several aspects of the game in the background, and then it has moments of excitement. Everyday they win its a better day, and the play nearly everyday. I jut gotta tune out when they lose a lot, and stick to highlights though, and number crunching neurotic style. The area is conservative, but has a bunch of lefty homos running the main fan pages, some of which don't even live instate anymore. If they weren't otherwise good at their jobs, I might hate them. Just more journalists being journalists.

You're the only nigger here, gaywad. Fuck the nationals. Their whole organization is a diversity hire; and I'm not just talking about the players.

"W" is now a white supremacist symbol and there is nothing anyone can do to change the fact we have appropriated it.

based AM listener

Depends, I had a Hispanic friend who is a white ally, proved it by standing up to an SJW news pundit from CNN that was a guest speaker at my University for the “Social Justice Summit”. I know another one who listens to TRS, identifies as ‘white’ etc. Don’t be fooled though, many are fucking invader sympathizers, Atzlan types waving beaner flags. Hispanics are a tricky lot, but a constant rule should be to never trust Cholo types and never trust the wet-backs, obviously.

>nope, just memeflagging disinfo shills like you
You never learn.

Hey Moarpheus

Attached: Mickey_Logo-1.png (300x241, 2K)

Walgreens is whites only now

Attached: 170DABEF-B244-4FE1-B723-7A7E95B4FD13.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Will never work

i would never wear a nationals cap, even ironically

Attached: 4353535.png (958x810, 684K)

HH

Attached: DF22B10D-2A1F-48CD-9A64-6393825E9A75.jpg (530x584, 30K)

he's not even on that team anymore

All of this post is untrue

Checked. But what if it got you a lifetime ban from a stadium? A la the Cubs? Just a hand sign and a cap....Doesn't even have to be one of the teams playing.

Those are nice sneakers

>he's not even on that team anymore
Still needs to run to 1st base after getting hit. I'm all for fun, but him being a bitch isn't fun to watch.

compare a Mexican barrio and black hood. Shit compared Compton now that is majority Mexican to what it was when it was all black. Mexicans don't even come close to niggers

Those cholo types fight side to side with the Aryan Brotherhood in prison

he is definitely a bitch, I'll agree with you there.

Lol, I’m not so sure about that... my local Walgreens is staffed of mestizos and bull dykes in the store part, and gooks and Jews in the pharmacy!

what if i just dont do anything that could get me banned from a stadium?

Attached: 1556287540926.jpg (500x375, 47K)

>Office Depot = nigger depot?
>old spice = old days?
>national guard = rwds?

Attached: 09C2DFD0-DD5B-4A24-9D7F-2231C5E14AD8.jpg (554x554, 47K)

Ok.

Attached: Ok_Hand_Sign_Emoji_grande.png (600x600, 187K)

I like it
at the worst it makes them change their name at huge expense

Bump

Like I said in the “cauliflower as a white supremacist symbol” thread, we don’t even need these kinds of threads anymore. Leftists already believe that literally everything is a white nationalist symbol as it is.

Attached: D2E5A4E0-9189-4CCA-99B0-4980DDCC1BE0.png (680x680, 221K)

so? no reason not to push them completely off the cliff.

>Let's side with the group that is replacing us the fastest!
Faggot.

Attached: 1507072764956.jpg (900x900, 121K)

Just saying it’s not really accomplishing anything. Look at the New England patriots, they’re called a symbol of white supremacy, and we didn’t even need to push it. These people are nuts

Can we make forks a white nationalist symbol? Kinda shaped like a w. Represents superiority of western culture. They'll probably be outlawed in Britain soon. Force sjws to eat with hands

>Just saying it’s not really accomplishing anything. Look at the New England patriots, they’re called a symbol of white supremacy, and we didn’t even need to push it. These people are nuts
You're not wrong. Then that Cubs thing happened, and the kneeling before that in football. And more gibs in college (although I agree with that), and title IX (though that does make the US great in international women's sports), but then we have transgender men competing with women now too. Sports aren't safe from the lefty fungus.

>And more gibs in college (although I agree with that)
Mostly, I would put that on the NFL not having a true minor league where players can get out early and get paid. Long overdue. It's almost like a successful spring minor league just happened, before trying to force the NFL's hand to buy it. Another one coming next year from the WWE guy again.