What exactly is causing a multitude of people to experience anemoia and feeling displaced in the present time?

What exactly is causing a multitude of people to experience anemoia and feeling displaced in the present time?

Also, what period of time do you feel a sense of nostalgia for but have never been alive to experience?

Attached: 1519959845462.jpg (540x540, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nobody does. It's just you. You're a loser.

many of us are disgusted by the world as it is, reject the status of society and want to make things better but don't know where to even begin. I believe things are destined to get worse and worse until the second coming of Christ there will be no turning this shit show around.

Attached: dr-goebbels-if-the-jews-win-the-war.jpg (1218x685, 89K)

When they literally replace your population with niggers and spics, then no wonder you feel displaced.

you are not helping the argument that christianity is a nihilistic death cult

If you feel displaced it's because you ain't doing shit with your life. There is a boundless amount of wonder and beauty in this world, at this very moment. The fact that you seem determined to wallow in some sense of longing just means you're willfully ignoring what this current timeline has to offer.

Stop being a faggot and enjoy life. Seriously go and sit by the trees it will make you feel better.

i feel removed from current united states but i think it's just my ego. for some reason i feel like when i see norwegian black metal guys i would have fit in with them i know on my moms side her dad was heavily scandinavian so maybe they're genetically similar to me.

so you can see how modern day usa doesnt feel right to me full of immigrants who love modern day rap music and netflix. just feels like i live in an illuminati zoo. i think thats why these norwegian nature types intrigue me because they seem like 'free animals' not enslaved and actually live off of their mountainous environment - not you know wal mart.

Whats stopping you from doing the same thing here?

well my whole goal in life is to own a farm home with wild animals. not to be enslaved to jobs, banks, institutional enslavement. but really i still havent figured out how to get that what i want and im pretty despondent due to my past which a lot of it has to with overly beauracratic bullshit ive had to deal with.

Yep. 100% faggot loser thread. Screen capped and saved. You should try heroin user. It does wonders for all of the symptoms you are describing.

Romantic era America just before the civil war

I’m too lazy to unscramble your ID but I think it says pewdiepie

Nice ID

people put project utopia into the past or the future because they understand they don't have it in the present

be satisfied with your dissatisfaction, since it's what motivates you to improve your conditions

>April 10 1988
Is there something special about this date?

It's because you never got to be a kid in the 1970s or earlier. When the Reagan-Bush Nazi movement took over America they killed warm-heartedness and contentment forever, and America can now never be anything but an evil and uptight clone of German Switzerland forevermore.

In general, the Portuguese have a name for that feeling of loss and longing for a world they've never known but know they should have -- they call it "saudade":

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saudade

Attached: saudade.jpg (2000x1333, 60K)

This

Aluminum in chemtrails.

do you just want purpose and responsibility or it there something specific about having a farm? Or is it just the farm home you want? Homesteading is a lot of busting ass and kinda stressful. And you still have to deal with beurocratic cunts telling you what you can and cant do on your own land.

I'm on team 100 acres too btw.

Seething

Attached: 1515957936064.jpg (493x422, 68K)

Nostalgia is for fags, seize the day, claim the future. Quit living in the past.

Attached: 404.gif (500x500, 1.95M)

Simple, right?
"Follow the anemoia."
The root is instability of the existence of your community of people.

Dude do you have any idea how much life sucked in 1950...like..fucking polio was a thing dude. Yeah its shitty now but it was WAAAAAAY worse 50 years ago.