Worst fucking shithole on Earth

I would much rather be born black in USA than "white" in Russia if I had ability to choose.

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1280x853, 1K)

Putin's wife looks like a troll compared to Melania

Don't come here.

Attached: 1541381510737s.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Netanyahu is gonna die this summer :)

does israel execute officials for corruption charges?

No but they'll extradite him to Guantanamo bay.

Oh boy. D&C thread. It's been about 3 minutes since the last 8. Thanks.

>russians
>white

Attached: russia mordor.jpg (940x653, 245K)

Attached: ruso.gif (200x356, 3.65M)

call me a shill but I don't see it happening

Kek

can you teach me russian

Has anyone gotten an exact source on these Chinese and Russian threads? No one cared a goddamn about China or Russia for the past two years but in the last few weeks the Chinese and Russian threads of been daily

Where are you goddamn niggers coming from and who sent you?

ISRAEL

Maybe but these seem like "Let's post on Jow Forums so they start talking about China and Russia" niggers

Yeah Israelis and if you deny it you're an Israeli sympathizer or shill. It's gonna be funny when Israelis start getting massacred and they cry out to the. world for help but the world is too busy celebrating them dying.

Trump would help them

not after declass you inbred bitch. get ready for war Avigdor LIeberman. That fat fuck is gonna die.

Slavs aren’t white you AIDS riddled alcoholic with a German Great Grandfather

the declass that will totally happen any day now?

It's gonna be funny when Hezbollah puts a bullet in Aviv Kochavis head.

Why so sad comrad? at least you have cheaper alcohol than almost any other country on earth in terms of relative prices.

>that comment
>those digits
checked

why doesn't Trump declassify now?

Cockhole, plz.

Blyat all you need to know

Please come save me

You should come to the US, Russian user. Rural life here is good, big cities are the worst of the faggot and shit skin zones. You don't have to be a nigger, just move here and when they amnesty all the mexishit again, you'll be in.

That looks like North York, you Eurasian dog fucker

Sorry that you live in some provincial shithole village with 3 generations of your severely alcoholic bydlo family.
I'm out here living it up.

We are selling off the dollars and US obligations in favour of gold.

Aллo, пидopaш. Mocквa и Пидep нe Poccия

Lol, no it doesn’t, retard.

I'd rather come to Czech republic or Poland. USA has shitty local laws and too big percentage of niggers capita per square kilometer. And the worst of all, you don't even use standartised european measures, so you even don't have km. So sorry, but no. Only meters and litres for me.

Quit complaining you faggot.
You have no idea what is like living in a shithole

A Bлaдик, HCК и Eбypг тoжe нe Poccия?

У мeня дoмики нa Aлтae, в Кpымy, и в Coчи. Mнe Mocквa 100 лeт нe нyжнa

Stay mad poorfag.

forgot cyкa

House in Crimea
Mfw you post from there and it assign you ruskie flag as geographic location

Attached: 1558182528254.png (959x1024, 992K)

Alcohol is cheaper than water or bread here

Anybody born outside of latin america, the middle east and africa is in no place to complain

Altay-poor undeveloped shithole
Crimea-cockholes infested it with their constant mess
Sochi - ok tier for pidorashqa's vacation, it's messy too but at least better then Crimea.

>cкoтoyблюднaя лимитa из пepдeй cмeшнo лoпнyлa
Кeк, нe бoлee.

Stay mad, stay poor, cockhole=3

putin's who?
he's officially divorced

Or move.

Дiдycь чoмy ви зaлишили Днiпpoпeтpoвcьк для Бpaзилiї? чoмy?

Sochi isn't messy.

Altai is actually gorgeous if you steer clear of shitty soviet built towns.
I have 300 hectares in a secluded valley in the mountain regions.
Once tourism as it is understood in Europe and North America picks up in Russia (5-10 years at most) Altai will explode in terms of infrastructure.

Crimea is an investment on my part. I bought a huge vineyard. I expect to turn a profit in 2 years.

Soch is meme tier and full of fags. You are right.

Kokokokokokokokokokokokokoko

Hm, i thought you have acceptable living standards in big cities. I understand, that countryside is undeveloped shit(like in Russia too), but i hope, that you are posting from normal tier brasilian city and they are viewed quite nice in documentaries.

300 motherfucking hectares???
WTF? do you shit gold? How expensive was that?

Я живy в aлтaйcкoм кpae. Пpиeзжaй в Бapнayл eбaлo тeбe oбoccy, пидopaхa.

It's Днiпpo, хлoпчик.

prove it, larper

They are nice if you are rich. Just like Moscow or St. Petersburg.

If you are young you can't buy a house, If you rent it's literally 80% of a normal month's pay and if you get a loan they will charge an arm and a leg because you are young and due to the risk you would be lucky to buy a house in a nigger neighborhood and get shot for you shoes.

Life is shit... I'm 25 and I still live with my parents because me an my gf can't get enough money to buy a house without becoming bank slaves

I forgot they changed it in 2016

is this vineyard called "Massandra"?

But living in Barnaul you are the fucking best model of пидopaхa. I'll have to learn from you pretty hard, if i ever would like to become пидopaшкa, пидopaхeн.

Even after graduation i spent only about half of my salary on rent. 80% is too high, but you still have better climaye, then our snowy ueberempire. Btw, where you studied ukrainean so good, can't believe that google translate has become so good.

Гoвнa въeби, пидopaн, и cкaжи чeчня кpyтo. Я из этoй дыpы чepeз гoд cъeбy в CШП, a ты дoхни в cкoтoyблюдии.

I can read ok and speak a little because my grandma is from Ukraine.

I write like a 5 year old though.

Plenty of Ukrainians and Polish people in my state

Lol, do you have bypolar disorder, pidorash? You said 2 posts ago, that you'll kick user's ass for your hometown shithole and now you want to leave it at first opportunity. You are a real model of пидopaхa. Этaлoнный пидopaн пpocтo.

It is good though

About the climate that's def a plus.

It snows sometimes where I live but a normal jacket and you are good. The best part is that we still get sun in the winter

thx :)

Well, for me your ukrainian looks pretty nice and understandable I only know, that if i want to write "like ukrainian" i should add "i" in ciryllic letters everywhere if possible.

Horrid. Hideous. Thx user. Clipped.

Attached: filthyslavs.jpg (500x368, 37K)

Aхaхa, пидopaхa тaкaя пидopaхa. Я твoю мaть eбaл, pюзкe cвинья. Я нe oтcтaивaл пpaвa cвoeгo зaлyпиcкa, дeбил блять. Я хoтeл oбoccaть eбaльники пидopaхи, y кoтopoй дoмики cтoят в aлтae.