It's not because I'm a commie but...

Nolan Phillips
Nolan Phillips

twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/1131130469465100288

She's true. You are wrong Jow Forums.
Men defending women do it because they want to help a HUMAN being oppressed by privileged people.

Please stop being hateful, stop being misogynist and embrace life as it is meant to be: Loving each other no matter their race, religion or gender.

Hope this thread will open your eyes and that you'll come back to the path of reason.

Attached: she's-true.png (57 KB, 633x621)

Xavier Turner
Xavier Turner

If you have any question about privileges or communism, please ask so.

Samuel Morris
Samuel Morris

This is what I hate; retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalogue and waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get (yous) on this site no matter how hard I try, so getting the first post is important. Is it too much to ask to have a decent conversation with somebody? Imagine being so much of a loser that you actually get off by taking that opportunity away from someone. I'm so god damn sick of you assholes on this board, or this site rather, because it's the same no matter where I go. Enjoy your miserable fucking life, because getting "fpbp" responses is literally all you have in this world. Fuck you, seriously.

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

I'm OP, I just changed flag you newfag.

Jose Anderson
Jose Anderson

Hate, angry, extreme, incel... Smack!

Jaxon Myers
Jaxon Myers

I’m not a commie but

Attached: 9D2D93C5-C082-4F9B-9DC1-30B706070C62.jpg (52 KB, 480x360)

Zachary Rogers
Zachary Rogers

go outside and make friends.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Learn to read retard.
It's not because I'm a commie but...

Nolan Thompson
Nolan Thompson

I thought women didn't need no man to defend them. I'm so confused.

William Stewart
William Stewart

We don't need to defend women. It's the current year, both can defend without each other.

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

They do because they are physically weaker than men. It's obvious when you see how many women are beaten to death.
But women are better to think, to make rational decisions, so it balances well.
One is physical the other is intellectual. They both need protection from the other.

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Not a coincidence!
when you read too many trump tweets

Josiah Myers
Josiah Myers

I'd like to go back for a second and focus on the assumption that "most don't have a girlfriend".
Source the data, otherwise that's just something she threw out there expecting it to go unquestioned.. Additionally, what difference does it make one way or another? Strikes me as a shaming tactic.

Charles Bailey
Charles Bailey

But women are better to think, to make rational decisions

Attached: 1497576335137.gif (425 KB, 500x323)

Nathan Miller
Nathan Miller

Fact. Men are thinking with their penises.

Henry Turner
Henry Turner

Gender is a social construct, bigot.

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

women don’t have a right to exist I can’t wait for trannies to make all of your pussy power disappear

Henry Myers
Henry Myers

well thinking with penises has gotten the world much farther than any cunt would

Matthew Scott
Matthew Scott

You are confused. Gender is a social construct, but sex is given at birth. It can be changed later on. But sex is not gender.

Jacob Jones
Jacob Jones

Men and women are equal
I'm a strong independent woman
Please don't criticise me, please protect me
What did she mean by this?

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

what is there left to defend? Their actions and behavior is indefensible. They can put their faith in Tyrone.

Isaac Carter
Isaac Carter

Reminder to Jow Forums that being a white knight doesn't make you more attractive or more of a ladies man. It makes you a good friend to women. Men don't need women friends.

Attached: 1558026349184.jpg (65 KB, 600x475)

David Hall
David Hall

boomers need to get off the internet you don't belong here.

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

and female is an inferior sex and estrogen is an inferior hormone

Evan Howard
Evan Howard

that's bigoted of you

Adrian Hernandez
Adrian Hernandez

slavery
genocides
pedophilia
extinction of species
crusades
muh muh men are better at building societies

Attached: r-u-serious.jpg (50 KB, 625x537)

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

Attached: 1551937311912.jpg (151 KB, 1024x1024)

Aiden Clark
Aiden Clark

coincidence
Shalom Rabbi

Attached: behind-this-post.png (20 KB, 720x720)

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Back in the day, being truly Alpha would be acting like a cave man and knocking a female out then taking her to your cave where you rape them until they die.
But now days, being Alpha is not giving a fuck.
It's certainly not rushing to be a White Knight on the interwebs.

Evan Lee
Evan Lee

being a white knight means becoming a beta cuck thot enabler. women want to be free of responsibility and that cannot happen without your resources. You will be repaid by being allowed to be their doormat.

Kayden Adams
Kayden Adams

what a fucking beta
THINK ABOUT MY YOU'S user, THINK ABOUT MY FRAGILE EGO

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

no need to green text it’s all true, the fact is it’s just that we broke a few eggs in our glorious rule

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

FtM and MtF sound like trans sexuals to me fag

Eli King
Eli King

but can't think of a way to protect themselves without a man's help

Cameron Long
Cameron Long

lol op can’t even pretend to defend his weak cuck bait anymore

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

This, there are no real leftists in Jow Forums. Jow Forums is full of larps and people exaggerating their fantasies.

Jace Robinson
Jace Robinson

Please do us a favor and KYS..you mentally retarded worthless subhuman frog scum.

Attached: 4L-YEXnV3iW.png (101 KB, 460x444)

Angel Hill
Angel Hill

they don't recognize it

Juan Powell
Juan Powell

Without the superior gender men cuntwhores would still be living in the fucking Stone Age, fucktard.

Attached: 4L-m4nNGfuo.jpg (214 KB, 1000x910)

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

"angry beta-males"
"notice how most don't have a girlfriend"
attacks masculinity
if you still fall for shaming tactics in the year of our lord jesus christ 2019 you are a fool.

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

French commie who loves wahmen so much that he'll elevate them beyond property status? Checks out.

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

Always do the opposite of what women tell you to

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

If women are more intellectual why has intellectualism been dominated by men? Surely if they had any good ideas they wpuld have been implemented?

Women are essentially toasters. You stick something in them to gwt something out of them. Keep them shiny and they work well. Nothing more nothing less.

Noah Hernandez
Noah Hernandez

Getting to the moon. Renaissance. All golden ages. Cherry picking doesnt do anything user. Women were in agreement on these things too. Or do yoh think that white southern women didnt like having Bessie do everything around the house?

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

So you bumped your own thread? ban when?

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

women are better at thinking and rational decision!
Hahahaha they are the worse in making decision and also worse at thinking.
Only one out thousands women could do that.

Bentley Nguyen
Bentley Nguyen

i live in a totally white town. other towns in the country have niggers and poo in loos. under your crackpot theories, can i experience and benefit from White Privilege in a 100% white town? we still have low class, criminals drug addicts, thieves etc, just they are white. in what way do i benefit from being white, when everyone is white?

Kayden Myers
Kayden Myers

If anyone’s a boomer here it’s you faggots that can’t recognize a perfectly good pasta

Samuel Thompson
Samuel Thompson

White knights will hang before the end of the second day. Fuck cunts. You’re on your own. They don’t give two squirts of piss about you or me. Females are INCAPABLE of empathy for a man. Bitches mock and kill chivalry then whine over its demise. White knights are traitors and will be dealt with as such.

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Jow Forums is a TERF free board. Get the frick out!

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

No.

Attached: Onetruth.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

You just have no perspective on how bad it can be. Just travel to the nearest tropic and give that a try for a few weeks. Pic related is the girl, identifies as some kind of trad thot.

Attached: IMG-7411.jpg (1.79 MB, 4032x3024)

Grayson Kelly
Grayson Kelly

If I stop, will you?

Jaxon Cook
Jaxon Cook

notice how most don't have a girlfriend

I've pumped and dumped more THOT npcs than I can count, and I'm openly racist and misogynist. I've laughed in the faces of braindead thots after they tried to parrot back npc-tier sjw bullshit, mere hours before fucking them.

Not sure which kike or discord tranny came up with this right wing incel meme, the only guys getting decent pussy are fit right wingers in 2019. The rest are literal faggots who are chopping their cocks off.

Attached: 29e307c0bbb53092af303b4fde1ffa65.jpg (56 KB, 490x705)

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

It is. Typical woman, arguing with her snatch because being physically and mentally inferior that's the only thing she has to bargain with.

Jason Carter
Jason Carter

its a degenerate r9k losers larping as masculine men with values pretend they aren't apart of the problem

I dont care if the jews used tools to trick you into becoming emasculated from birth, you're all grown up and have awareness now, there is LITERALLY nothing they can do to stop you from turning your life around and becoming a true man, only you have that power

Jaxson Rogers
Jaxson Rogers

using twitter
I bet you have facecuck too

Keep them Social Media Kikes in business morons

Attached: 1441756190564.png (607 KB, 661x497)

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

woman fails to realize that a man caring about the opinions of a woman makes him a woman
Pottery

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

100%

Leo Campbell
Leo Campbell

French fag changes to a commie flag as if we wouldn't know

Attached: aids.jpg (243 KB, 1600x900)

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

non verified twitter shitposting
didnt even read your shit bro get out

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Men defended women back when they still acted like women. There's zero reason to act chivalrous towards feminists and leftists.

Andrew Peterson
Andrew Peterson

Speaking of which... Traditionally a woman who behaves like a whore is not a woman and should not be given any respect by any real men.

Therefore, by the standards that she is appealing to, 99% of modern woman are not deserving of any chivalrous behavior from anyone.

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

PROTECC WAHMEN

Aiden Hill
Aiden Hill

One is physical the other is intellectual. They both need protection from the other.

Women are not intellectual bro.

Jace Smith
Jace Smith

Good pastafrola

Carson Evans
Carson Evans

If you tell people they deserve nothing to live for don't be surprised when they believe you don't deserve life.

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

based, incels are pathetic faggots

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

This

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

Not this

Caleb Green
Caleb Green

White knights are the worst people in the world.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

I like that

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Dashing, "noble" rogues were the pump'n'dumpers of their time.

Camden Myers
Camden Myers

But women are better to think, to make rational decisions

Attached: 1549444168459.jpg (88 KB, 603x338)

Carter Long
Carter Long

these loser men will never have my holes!
have children

Liam Flores
Liam Flores

Any woman that lectures you on what a real man is or isn't 8s most likely a whore. Heaven forbid you should have an opinion on what a real woman should be.

Caleb Rivera
Caleb Rivera

Haha virgin loser
Every time.

Caleb Jones
Caleb Jones

say anything critical of a woman in public, men by the handfuls WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING CONTEXT will come and try and fight you. The absolute STATE of men.

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

PROTECT ME BOYIM OR YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN IGNORE ALL MY FAULTS,EXCUSE MY VILE ACTIONS OR YOU ARE A BETA YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A BETA NOW DO YOU BOYIM ?

Isaiah Sanchez
Isaiah Sanchez

BOYIM
I’ve never felt so uncomfortable about how accurate this feels

Attached: 64062139-5D4B-45B6-AF3E-3A59056D1847.jpg (160 KB, 680x989)

Mason Rogers
Mason Rogers

Here's a (you).

Attached: 1558429250568.gif (471 KB, 512x288)

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

5 minutes later...
"Ooo slap me daddy, choke me harder! I like to be punished"
5 more minutes later
"Why are men such jerks?"
Like clockwork

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

This

Aiden Bennett
Aiden Bennett

Kek

Tyler James
Tyler James

At first I thought it was a typo, but this is fucking great.
Definitely gonna start calling them that.

David Thomas
David Thomas

literally fucking who?
where do you even fucking find these posts you stupid eurokike?

Parker Nelson
Parker Nelson

please ma'am could you spare some crumbs of coochie
why is France so gay

Lincoln Clark
Lincoln Clark

BOYIM
yeeees yes yes yes. This is good.

Attached: 1558556761721.gif (258 KB, 480x319)

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

I'm not a respek wamen white knight or anything, and this is kind of a niche issue but there's nothing that makes me cringe harder than people online (most notably in games/discord channels) when they hear a woman's voice or find out someone is a woman and start going fucking apeshit talking about raping them or go back to the kitchen etc. That shit is so fucking gay and it makes me hate my entire gender a little more every time I see someone do it. People need to fucking relax that shit wasn't even funny when i was 13 playing cs1.6.

As far as IRL goes, any defense of women stems from what is really a "sexist" belief that everyone inherently understands. Women are physically weaker than men, full stop. Outside of fringe cases this is always true and is just basic biology. Women are more easily intimidated because of the fact that no matter what is done to them, physical retaliation is not generally a viable option without a tool for self defense. You can call it chivalry or whatever nice guy fedora term you want, but if I see a man physically intimidating a female in my presence I feel it's my job (and any other real man in the areas job) to put a stop to it the same way you should stop someone from abusing an animal or a child that can't adequately defend itself. A mans basic instinct will always be to protect a woman because that is literally what we are here for. If you feel otherwise or think that women should be abused without provocation or you think it's funny when it happens then there is actually something wrong with you, mentally or genetically.

This of course has its limits too, where the woman starts with a man by being physically abusive because she "knows" that he can't hit her back. Those women are assholes and deserve to get fucking clocked.

Attached: 3244523435.jpg (61 KB, 892x892)

Dominic Allen
Dominic Allen

Is this the new trend ?
Much like jews go "fellow white people", now we have these creatures crawl out of the woodwork going "fellow men..I sure do hate my gender eh ?"

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

but masculinity is toxic so defending women is misogyny.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Can I smell your vagina?

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

She sees her beta orbiters fading away as they realise they are just support and fucking them would make her skin crawl.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

may I please have a smell of your coochie, m'lady ?

Elijah Ross
Elijah Ross

Oh look, another (lying) woman telling me what it means to be a man. Allow me to return the favor. Real women are submissive, obedient, and subservient, and they don't run their mouths at men, on the internet or anywhere else.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

But I have a girlfriend and a daughter

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

Gay b8, faggot. Sage.

Attached: 1695ABB6-9F04-4BAA-B1B5-F8132FB998D8.png (611 KB, 960x949)

Gavin Bennett
Gavin Bennett

You're alright India bro, I won't make poo in the loo jokes today

Isaiah Morgan
Isaiah Morgan

"Fellow civilized people" Fellow _______ could be THE next meme.

Joshua Morgan
Joshua Morgan

She's true
english much nigger?
he named the file the same
fuck borat cmon!

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

these creatures
You mean decent people? I look at men who abuse women (unprovoked) the same way I look at people who abuse 3-legged dogs. There's something fucked in your head.

Sorry if basic instinctual sympathy is something that has never burdened your curry bleached brain, but I suppose that would explain the current state of your shit-smeared population.

I'm a 31 year old man. You should try reading my post again, because my feelings on this stem from the belief that women are so physically weak that they cannot be trusted or expected to defend themselves in any way.

have sex

Attached: 1557781540407.gif (653 KB, 420x420)

Isaac Moore
Isaac Moore

my feelings
Nobody cares about your feelings, roaster. You do not get to define masculinity. The end.

Wyatt Thompson
Wyatt Thompson

I've never understood this kiddy shit of thinking that men accept abuse spewed at their women. I'm from probably in one of the most conservative communities in the west on the rural Albertan prarie and if you go around harassing women here, you will absolutely get shitstomped, little old lady, big fat retard, hot young cocktease, it doesn't matter.
That shit is low and isn't permitted outside of ubercucked cities full of soys who are mentally and often physically indistinguishable from the women.

Ryder Phillips
Ryder Phillips

topkek have a YOU

Attached: laugh.png (360 KB, 600x580)

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Why don't minorities live in countries where they are the majority to get their own privilege.

Brayden Wilson
Brayden Wilson

Who "defined masculinity"? Shit nigger you can't even read. If you like women being abused or ripping the legs off crickets for fun maybe my opinion offends you because you're forced to face the fact that you might be a fucking piece of trash that is going against the entire purpose of our sexes place in the world because some girl along the line of your miserable existence turned you down.

Attached: DqVxkfb.png (111 KB, 393x335)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

3 legged dogs are still leagues better than women. But I will ignore your weak attempts at insulting my nationality, and address your post. Listen here, and listen good. People get insulted on the internet for their faggot opinions, and nobody really cares about the cyberbullying shit you are whining about. For every rape threat a female gets on the internet there are at least 10 males and females validating her existence. To even think that this is an actual threat to female identity is not only very childish but very absurd as well. If anything, they should be honored that they were held to the same standards as men.
I cannot speak for much in real life but I know this. Every woman regardless of her looks or personality has at least 2 men pining for her at any given time, regardless of her relationship status. If she is harassed or abused , not only will these 2 aforementioned orbiters,but also any passerby self respecting man would come to her defense. Your entire "argument" is based on your own interpretation of "abuse" women suffer on the internet and in real life, but without any actual weight behind it and you have decided to antagonize men for it. I honestly wonder if you really are a male as you claim , your posts are very distinctively similar to the female writing style.
I'm a 31 year old man
I really doubt it but if true,FUCK OFF BOOMER

Connor Mitchell
Connor Mitchell

You did when you started in with your "real men" horseshit, beef flaps. And who said anything about women being abused you absolute mentally retarded person? OP and the dumb thot in his image are butthurt over muh soggy knee, not abuse, and yet you came here to lecture men about abusing women even though nobody is even fucking talking about that. Just go back to looking at overpriced boots online you worthless cunt.

Sebastian Diaz
Sebastian Diaz

Now that I look hard at your posts you are definitely a female. Stop roastposting isn't it time for you to drink your fuckin startbucks sweaty ? You literally took off gifs from buzzfeed, my fucking god at least be better at this shit

Christian Campbell
Christian Campbell

Now I'm not a faggot or anything, but let me tell you, dicks are some good shit

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

The stumbling over each other trying to get them to be friends or whatever is almost as bad imo. Not really sure why someone being a woman on the internet has to be one response or the other. Both are pretty fucking embarrassing. As for "female writing style" I don't even know what the fuck that means. Using periods? (haha get it cause women have periods xD)

I don't even really care what the discussion was when it started, I saw the OP and it made me think of this overarching topic so I put in my two cents. You didn't have to respond to it and you definitely didn't have to get this absolutely assmad because I perfectly described the exact position you're currently taking while believing I'm a woman.
overpriced boots c-cunt
I wear $130 size 14 black timberlands, if you know of a better deal let me know because I don't want to pay that much for them either

Attached: 1553100065553.jpg (164 KB, 1600x1072)

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Is this you trying to get a dick pic out of me? Cause you'll have to do better than that.

Attached: 1555331210470.png (216 KB, 351x329)

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

Since you're all about "feelings" you should ask yourself why you feel the need to lie about your sex in order for your views to be taken seriously (which they are not being, anyway).

Jack King
Jack King

Only a faggot I mean a Frenchmen (no difference) would post this

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

i'm not taking your views seriously
but also i literally cannot stop replying with attempts to undermine your views that i swear i'm not taking seriously
i'm at work for 2 more hours keep em coming

Attached: 1548402635362.gif (19 KB, 270x165)

William Cook
William Cook

All true, but you also did a good job in writing it, and the rest of your replies, in an extremely cringe way. Good (You)s farm.

Joshua Bailey
Joshua Bailey

whiteknighting white knights

What a time to be alive.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

Attached: 1556355889138.gif (395 KB, 200x150)

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Hahaha you fucking loser

Attached: BAD92ED2-ABD9-46E5-9769-A1322CD95441.png (81 KB, 378x357)

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Well if the people you elected didn't allow millions of muzzies in your countries you would have less of a problem wouldn't you ? At least on beating up women.

Noah Miller
Noah Miller

Women needed to be defended back in the day, today we are equals so they can protect themselves.

Attached: Canada.jpg (31 KB, 638x490)

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Please stop being hateful,
No.

stop being misogynist
Why shouldn't I dislike people who dislike me?

Elijah Parker
Elijah Parker

She's true. You are wrong Jow Forums.
Men defending women
Uuumm excuse me sweaty but thats sexist

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

Why shouldn't I dislike people who dislike me?
And there you have it, folks. At least he's honest.

Attached: 1REJwZw.png (29 KB, 124x121)

David Mitchell
David Mitchell

I really wish you frogs got fucked over by Germany, atleast then you'd have gone down with dignity. Instead you're getting fucked by "HUMAN BEINGS oppressed by privileged people".

Get fucked, baguette

Jayden Rogers
Jayden Rogers

Stupid whores. Don't they realize that this type of rhetoric will only get pro-rape candidates like Sargon into office? They're playing right into our hands.

Attached: sargon-of-akkad6.jpg (71 KB, 543x491)

Jackson Walker
Jackson Walker

Yeah fucking right, take your shit pasta and shove it, faggot.

Mason Gomez
Mason Gomez

I defend women who rewards me with sex. Otherwise I don't care about them at all, unless I have a desire for a fight, not because I want to defend someone's bitch but punching the face of another guy.
I'm the one who decides what to do, not some stupid social norms which say women must be protected, no matter what.
Hence I can protect but I'm not obliged to.

Nathaniel Nguyen
Nathaniel Nguyen

estrogen is an inferior hormone
Male Pattern Baldness and Body hair would like to have a word.

Additionally the life expectancy difference between men and women is partially due to differing estrogen levels. Testosterone literally kills you and makes your hair fall out.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

Feminist mother.

Teenage boys have ears too, I learned the score early on.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

Women make rational decisions
Ahahahaha.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sebastian Walker
Sebastian Walker

being oppressed by privileged people.
Ta gueule le nègre

Hunter Morales
Hunter Morales

I CAN FEEL THE AIR FROM THE FEDORA BEING TIPPED REPEATEDLY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Parker Mitchell
Parker Mitchell

Shhhhhh! We are all black and pretty much full.

Nathaniel Evans
Nathaniel Evans

We want to love you stupid fuckin bitch.

Aiden Martinez
Aiden Martinez

trots are not real communists go away liberal

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

Sluts and hoes ain't worth protecting. And BTW shalom rabbi

Jason Ortiz
Jason Ortiz

defending a woman who acts like a cunt and says shit that is wrong
only whiteknight betafags hoping to get pussy do this

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

thats the same fucking thing you downie

Parker Williams
Parker Williams

A french communist, what a fkin surprise.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit