It's not because I'm a commie but

twitter.com/alessabocchi/status/1131130469465100288

She's true. You are wrong Jow Forums.
Men defending women do it because they want to help a HUMAN being oppressed by privileged people.

Please stop being hateful, stop being misogynist and embrace life as it is meant to be: Loving each other no matter their race, religion or gender.

Hope this thread will open your eyes and that you'll come back to the path of reason.

Attached: she's true.png (633x621, 57K)

If you have any question about privileges or communism, please ask so.

This is what I hate; retards like you that sit on your fat ass all day browsing the catalogue and waiting to respond to the OP first. I never get (yous) on this site no matter how hard I try, so getting the first post is important. Is it too much to ask to have a decent conversation with somebody? Imagine being so much of a loser that you actually get off by taking that opportunity away from someone. I'm so god damn sick of you assholes on this board, or this site rather, because it's the same no matter where I go. Enjoy your miserable fucking life, because getting "fpbp" responses is literally all you have in this world. Fuck you, seriously.

I'm OP, I just changed flag you newfag.

Hate, angry, extreme, incel... Smack!

>I’m not a commie but

Attached: 9D2D93C5-C082-4F9B-9DC1-30B706070C62.jpg (480x360, 52K)

go outside and make friends.

Learn to read retard.
> It's not because I'm a commie but...

I thought women didn't need no man to defend them. I'm so confused.

We don't need to defend women. It's the current year, both can defend without each other.

They do because they are physically weaker than men. It's obvious when you see how many women are beaten to death.
But women are better to think, to make rational decisions, so it balances well.
One is physical the other is intellectual. They both need protection from the other.

>Not a coincidence!
when you read too many trump tweets

I'd like to go back for a second and focus on the assumption that "most don't have a girlfriend".
Source the data, otherwise that's just something she threw out there expecting it to go unquestioned.. Additionally, what difference does it make one way or another? Strikes me as a shaming tactic.

>>But women are better to think, to make rational decisions

Attached: 1497576335137.gif (500x323, 425K)

Fact. Men are thinking with their penises.

Gender is a social construct, bigot.

women don’t have a right to exist I can’t wait for trannies to make all of your pussy power disappear

well thinking with penises has gotten the world much farther than any cunt would

You are confused. Gender is a social construct, but sex is given at birth. It can be changed later on. But sex is not gender.

>Men and women are equal
>I'm a strong independent woman
>Please don't criticise me, please protect me
What did she mean by this?

what is there left to defend? Their actions and behavior is indefensible. They can put their faith in Tyrone.

Reminder to Jow Forums that being a white knight doesn't make you more attractive or more of a ladies man. It makes you a good friend to women. Men don't need women friends.

Attached: 1558026349184.jpg (600x475, 65K)

boomers need to get off the internet you don't belong here.

and female is an inferior sex and estrogen is an inferior hormone

that's bigoted of you

>slavery
>genocides
>pedophilia
>extinction of species
>crusades
>muh muh men are better at building societies

Attached: r u serious.jpg (625x537, 50K)

Attached: 1551937311912.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

>coincidence
Shalom Rabbi

Attached: behind_this_post.png (720x720, 20K)

Back in the day, being truly Alpha would be acting like a cave man and knocking a female out then taking her to your cave where you rape them until they die.
But now days, being Alpha is not giving a fuck.
It's certainly not rushing to be a White Knight on the interwebs.

being a white knight means becoming a beta cuck thot enabler. women want to be free of responsibility and that cannot happen without your resources. You will be repaid by being allowed to be their doormat.

what a fucking beta
THINK ABOUT MY YOU'S user, THINK ABOUT MY FRAGILE EGO

no need to green text it’s all true, the fact is it’s just that we broke a few eggs in our glorious rule

FtM and MtF sound like trans sexuals to me fag

but can't think of a way to protect themselves without a man's help

lol op can’t even pretend to defend his weak cuck bait anymore

This, there are no real leftists in Jow Forums. Jow Forums is full of larps and people exaggerating their fantasies.

Please do us a favor and KYS..you mentally retarded worthless subhuman frog scum.

Attached: 4L_YEXnV3iW.png (460x444, 101K)

>they don't recognize it

Without the superior gender men cuntwhores would still be living in the fucking Stone Age, fucktard.

Attached: 4L_m4nNGfuo.jpg (1000x910, 214K)

>"angry beta-males"
>"notice how most don't have a girlfriend"
>attacks masculinity
if you still fall for shaming tactics in the year of our lord jesus christ 2019 you are a fool.

French commie who loves wahmen so much that he'll elevate them beyond property status? Checks out.

Always do the opposite of what women tell you to

If women are more intellectual why has intellectualism been dominated by men? Surely if they had any good ideas they wpuld have been implemented?

Women are essentially toasters. You stick something in them to gwt something out of them. Keep them shiny and they work well. Nothing more nothing less.

Getting to the moon. Renaissance. All golden ages. Cherry picking doesnt do anything user. Women were in agreement on these things too. Or do yoh think that white southern women didnt like having Bessie do everything around the house?

So you bumped your own thread? ban when?

>women are better at thinking and rational decision!
Hahahaha they are the worse in making decision and also worse at thinking.
Only one out thousands women could do that.

i live in a totally white town. other towns in the country have niggers and poo in loos. under your crackpot theories, can i experience and benefit from White Privilege in a 100% white town? we still have low class, criminals drug addicts, thieves etc, just they are white. in what way do i benefit from being white, when everyone is white?

If anyone’s a boomer here it’s you faggots that can’t recognize a perfectly good pasta

White knights will hang before the end of the second day. Fuck cunts. You’re on your own. They don’t give two squirts of piss about you or me. Females are INCAPABLE of empathy for a man. Bitches mock and kill chivalry then whine over its demise. White knights are traitors and will be dealt with as such.

Jow Forums is a TERF free board. Get the frick out!

No.

Attached: Onetruth.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

You just have no perspective on how bad it can be. Just travel to the nearest tropic and give that a try for a few weeks. Pic related is the girl, identifies as some kind of trad thot.

Attached: IMG_7411.jpg (4032x3024, 1.79M)

If I stop, will you?

>notice how most don't have a girlfriend

I've pumped and dumped more THOT npcs than I can count, and I'm openly racist and misogynist. I've laughed in the faces of braindead thots after they tried to parrot back npc-tier sjw bullshit, mere hours before fucking them.

Not sure which kike or discord tranny came up with this right wing incel meme, the only guys getting decent pussy are fit right wingers in 2019. The rest are literal faggots who are chopping their cocks off.

Attached: 29e307c0bbb53092af303b4fde1ffa65.jpg (490x705, 56K)

It is. Typical woman, arguing with her snatch because being physically and mentally inferior that's the only thing she has to bargain with.

>its a degenerate r9k losers larping as masculine men with values pretend they aren't apart of the problem

I dont care if the jews used tools to trick you into becoming emasculated from birth, you're all grown up and have awareness now, there is LITERALLY nothing they can do to stop you from turning your life around and becoming a true man, only you have that power

>using twitter
I bet you have facecuck too

Keep them Social Media Kikes in business morons

Attached: 1441756190564.png (661x497, 607K)

>woman fails to realize that a man caring about the opinions of a woman makes him a woman
Pottery

100%

>French fag changes to a commie flag as if we wouldn't know

Attached: aids.jpg (1600x900, 243K)

>non verified twitter shitposting
didnt even read your shit bro get out

Men defended women back when they still acted like women. There's zero reason to act chivalrous towards feminists and leftists.

Speaking of which... Traditionally a woman who behaves like a whore is not a woman and should not be given any respect by any real men.

Therefore, by the standards that she is appealing to, 99% of modern woman are not deserving of any chivalrous behavior from anyone.

PROTECC WAHMEN

>One is physical the other is intellectual. They both need protection from the other.

Women are not intellectual bro.

Good pastafrola

If you tell people they deserve nothing to live for don't be surprised when they believe you don't deserve life.

based, incels are pathetic faggots

This

Not this

White knights are the worst people in the world.

I like that

Dashing, "noble" rogues were the pump'n'dumpers of their time.

>But women are better to think, to make rational decisions

Attached: 1549444168459.jpg (603x338, 88K)

>these loser men will never have my holes!
have children

Any woman that lectures you on what a real man is or isn't 8s most likely a whore. Heaven forbid you should have an opinion on what a real woman should be.

>Haha virgin loser
Every time.

say anything critical of a woman in public, men by the handfuls WITHOUT EVEN KNOWING CONTEXT will come and try and fight you. The absolute STATE of men.

PROTECT ME BOYIM OR YOU ARE NOT A REAL MAN IGNORE ALL MY FAULTS,EXCUSE MY VILE ACTIONS OR YOU ARE A BETA YOU DON'T WANT TO BE A BETA NOW DO YOU BOYIM ?

>BOYIM
I’ve never felt so uncomfortable about how accurate this feels

Attached: 64062139-5D4B-45B6-AF3E-3A59056D1847.jpg (680x989, 160K)

Here's a (you).

Attached: 1558429250568.gif (512x288, 471K)

>5 minutes later...
"Ooo slap me daddy, choke me harder! I like to be punished"
>5 more minutes later
"Why are men such jerks?"
Like clockwork

This

Kek

At first I thought it was a typo, but this is fucking great.
Definitely gonna start calling them that.

literally fucking who?
where do you even fucking find these posts you stupid eurokike?

>please ma'am could you spare some crumbs of coochie
why is France so gay

>BOYIM
yeeees yes yes yes. This is good.

Attached: 1558556761721.gif (480x319, 258K)

I'm not a respek wamen white knight or anything, and this is kind of a niche issue but there's nothing that makes me cringe harder than people online (most notably in games/discord channels) when they hear a woman's voice or find out someone is a woman and start going fucking apeshit talking about raping them or go back to the kitchen etc. That shit is so fucking gay and it makes me hate my entire gender a little more every time I see someone do it. People need to fucking relax that shit wasn't even funny when i was 13 playing cs1.6.

As far as IRL goes, any defense of women stems from what is really a "sexist" belief that everyone inherently understands. Women are physically weaker than men, full stop. Outside of fringe cases this is always true and is just basic biology. Women are more easily intimidated because of the fact that no matter what is done to them, physical retaliation is not generally a viable option without a tool for self defense. You can call it chivalry or whatever nice guy fedora term you want, but if I see a man physically intimidating a female in my presence I feel it's my job (and any other real man in the areas job) to put a stop to it the same way you should stop someone from abusing an animal or a child that can't adequately defend itself. A mans basic instinct will always be to protect a woman because that is literally what we are here for. If you feel otherwise or think that women should be abused without provocation or you think it's funny when it happens then there is actually something wrong with you, mentally or genetically.

This of course has its limits too, where the woman starts with a man by being physically abusive because she "knows" that he can't hit her back. Those women are assholes and deserve to get fucking clocked.

Attached: 3244523435.jpg (892x892, 61K)

Is this the new trend ?
Much like jews go "fellow white people", now we have these creatures crawl out of the woodwork going "fellow men..I sure do hate my gender eh ?"

but masculinity is toxic so defending women is misogyny.

Can I smell your vagina?

She sees her beta orbiters fading away as they realise they are just support and fucking them would make her skin crawl.

may I please have a smell of your coochie, m'lady ?

Oh look, another (lying) woman telling me what it means to be a man. Allow me to return the favor. Real women are submissive, obedient, and subservient, and they don't run their mouths at men, on the internet or anywhere else.

But I have a girlfriend and a daughter

Gay b8, faggot. Sage.

Attached: 1695ABB6-9F04-4BAA-B1B5-F8132FB998D8.png (960x949, 611K)

You're alright India bro, I won't make poo in the loo jokes today

"Fellow civilized people" Fellow _______ could be THE next meme.

>She's true
english much nigger?
>he named the file the same
fuck borat cmon!