Redpilled partners

Does anyone here have a redpilled girlfriend or wife? I’m talking about a woman who is politically savvy and not your average thot. I’m talking to a beautiful young Pakistani girl (I am a white Muslim concert), and she is traditional, religious, and wants nothing more than to be a housewife who will cook, clean, and take care of children. She is pursuing a masters degree and is redpilled on everything from Israel & Jews to globohomo. God willing, I think I want to marry her.

Does anyone else have a based and redpilled trad girl? What is your experience with such a woman?

Attached: 1104B2FF-0281-4D5E-87BA-9953F70E9280.png (500x508, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LoBpJ31jLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People are going to hate because you’re a Muslim, but I’m honestly proud of you. You’re doing more than most of this board could ever dream to do, and that’s something to be proud of. Don’t listen to the haters and keep it up, user.

Thanks man. She’s beautiful, smart, and light-skinned, and I think we’d have beautiful kids. I’d still never date a nigger, so I’m not trying to fuck up my genetic lineage. Pakistani girls can be very beautiful, you’d be surprised.

I’m looking for a redpilled male partner

Get the fuck out of my thread, faggot.

I’m not a guy

If you’re serious, then read the Quran. I am Israeli-American and I used to hate Muslims. I read God’s Book and it changed my life. Islam is truly the key to peace, tradition, modesty, and Truth. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Check it out.

>Israeli-American
Why should I wear a trash bag over myself?

>I am a white Muslim concert
I wonder what that sounds like.

Some hijab clothing is actually very stylish and fitted nicely. Modesty is one of the most beloved virtues to God. People should not be walking around in public half naked. Surely you understand.

He obviously made a typo, smartass leaf.

Hi bros. Visit /islam/.

Attached: B2D5F267-37D3-440C-A605-59796DBE08A1.jpg (640x634, 81K)

>she is traditional, religious, and wants nothing more than to be a housewife
>She is pursuing a masters degree
She needs a masters degree to be a housewife who can cook and clean? You're not making any sense

Oh, You are just another glow in the dark mossad agent then? fuck off. go shill that goat fucker religion on reddit

Attached: 1558054055753.jpg (968x726, 66K)

Yes but I also don’t want to be beaten all the time

You made a mistake to

>wants nothing more than to be a housewife
>masters degree
bro...

That is a cultural issue in many areas, but it is discouraged in Islam. Perhaps there is time and place for a light open-handed slap, but even that is discouraged. I would personally never hurt my wife, in any normal circumstance.

>You made a mistake to
>to
So did you.

She loves to learn and wants to work for a few years before having kids. I personally think that is a wonderful idea. She wants to teach young children, and maybe she can do that part time. I don’t see an issue here.

You really are a smart ass leaf though

I had a girl that I really liked back home, I never got to tell her how I felt and its killing me inside. I can't stop thinking about her

Attached: 1558182913911.png (625x350, 262K)

Insha Allah, make dua and you will find your soul mate. If you believe in Allah, and you know that He will answer your prayers, then it will happen. There is nothing He cannot do.

Alright you know the god damn drill. Tits or GTFO

Why was Muhammad married to a 9 year old?

post one picture of an attractive redpilled woman

You're a somali aren't you

But you're a woman. How can you know how to act right without constant supervision and corporal punishment by those with functioning brains aka men?

Hey there beautiful, do you like soup? wink wink

We're all going to make it fellas.

Attached: 1553960975335.jpg (183x275, 11K)

probably not monkey soup you jungle nigger

I get that men are smarter and better at decision making then women, but why do you have to beat us?

I’m a white convert, Anglo and Israeli ancestry. I look like a regular white American, but I have dark hair and a beard.

Jew

Have you at least tried? Can't say you dislike before you try, yummy yummy fill my tummy! wink wink

Jokes aside, try church or one of those right wing groups like "pride boys", you gotta have an eye for predators thou, coz they'll surely hunt there. No clue how to develop an eye for predators, follow your instincts I guess.

I would unironically join the amish if I were American.

Having Jewish ancestry allows me to more directly address Jewish crimes and behavior in public, even in school. I follow Islam now and my loyalty is to God Alone. I’m not ashamed of my ancestry.

I don't see it as a huge problem that specific to Islam. Men in the west use to slap their wives all the fucking time until laws got cucked by modernity. I personally think Islam could be well adopted by the west, although I prefer christianity. It's not the religion that's the problem, as following the NT is still more than enough to create a traditional woman, but rather the problem is modernity. And the same problems are starting to pop up with regulating Islam in the middle east to be more "modern".

Modernity is the true evil here.

Attached: IMG_7416.jpg (640x423, 112K)

Jews are not a race.

Having demonic ancestry can’t be a good thing.

You can just look it up on fucking Wikipedia

Your loss daring. Did you read the second paragraph at least?0

all redpilled "partners" are land monsters. godspeed.

>You can just look it up on fucking Wikipedia
Shut up fag, Jews are literally not a race. This has been extensively discussed here already.

I’m inclined to agree. I do believe Islam is the only acceptable religion, but I don’t believe in harming Christians or Jews, and I would like to see them embrace tradition and reject modernity as well. In an ideal Islamic State, Jews and Christians would have to pay the jizya, but I would not want to see them harmed and am not opposed to them having their own communities. I wish Christians, Jews, and Muslims could work together to glorify God and reject the degeneracy of modernity.

Yes

No, you fucking absolute retard.

And what are your thoughts on it?

Judaism is a religion, and it does accept converts. That being said, the vast majority of Jews have common ancestry and generally belong to a distinct genetic community. Jews are not a race, but they are a mostly homogenous ethnic group. There is a biological aspect to Jews, as well as religious.

Islam isn't accepting of christianity though. That's fine if you would be, but christians and christian churches are regularly attacked and bombed in the middle east. The west with Christianity is far more open to the idea of small communities of Islamists than vice versa, and so Christianity is preferable for everyone, as long as theres a tight check kept around the growth of Islam in the west.

this is true a few years back I visited muslim clothing stores for a burning man costume - mens and womens clothes were in the same shop - tall slender very shapely, maybe somali girls like ilhan were there and they were incredibly cute and coy - headscarf and all. SUPER SEXY way beyond the shameless ho’s at burning man

What does it have to do with anything?

Shut up brainlet.

Ashkenazis are just Southern European converts mixed with Turks and Iranians.

Attached: basedjew.png (957x655, 450K)

>a woman who is politically savvy
Dropped

>I’m looking for a redpilled male partner

>try church or one of those right wing groups like "pride boys", you gotta have an eye for predators thou, coz they'll surely hunt there. No clue how to develop an eye for predators, follow your instincts I guess.

You're kind of dense, makes sense now that you can't find a good husband. Your choices are church or right wing groups. I suppose gun club too. That's that.

The soup gimmick was a joke, but you're such an unsuferable cunt with no sense of humor that it landed flat, maybe another reason you can't find a husbando. This is what I get for being nice to roasties, kys.

Ashkenazis do share a common ancestor with other Jewish ethnic groups, but it is true that they mixed with local populations in Europe. Living in Israel, it is obvious that Ashkenazis are just as generically related to their Middle Eastern counterparts just as much as they are not. Mizrahi (Middle Eastern) Jews are much closer genetically to the Jews of ancient Israel than Ashkenazis, but there is obviously a similar heritage that is clear based on phenotype alone.

Literally nothing of what you just said is even true. The only common ancestry came from mixing with each other and no Jews have ancient Israelite ancestry.

I did a lot of research into this when I lived in Israel because I was wondering what modern Jews really are. I’m not denying that all Jews mixed with local populations since ancient Israel, and I’m not saying that ancient Israelis still exist as a genetic reality. All I’m saying is that Jews still have a common Israelite genetic heritage, and you can see it clearly when you see Jews every day. You can see someone and say “He looks Jewish,” and that alone is enough to prove that they have a common Israelite ancestor. Whether Ashkenazi, Sephardic, or Mizrahi, they all have that “Jewish” look. Inbreeding is a real thing, and although there has been a lot of mixing, their ancient heritage has not been completely been wiped out. Marriages between the different Jewish groups in Israel is creating a more monolithic Jewish community, which is fascinating to see.

well done leaf

To be more concise, what I’m saying is that if Iraqi Jews and Ashkenazi Jews, who haven’t been together for two millennia, have the same “Jewish” look, there is clearly an ancient genetic component that has not been completely eradicated. In fact, it is relatively nicely preserved.

Well if you follow the Qur'an then yes Islam is accepting of Christianity and Judaism. The peoples of the book.

Islam sees both Moses and Jesus as prophets.

>All I’m saying is that Jews still have a common Israelite genetic heritage
They don't.
>You can see someone and say “He looks Jewish,” and that alone is enough to prove that they have a common Israelite ancestor.
No, that's just what's you get when you mutt Italians with Turks and Iranians.

>To be more concise, what I’m saying is that if Iraqi Jews and Ashkenazi Jews, who haven’t been together for two millennia, have the same “Jewish” look, there is clearly an ancient genetic component that has not been completely eradicated.
No, it's just because they both have a lot of Iranian blood in them. So in a way they do have common ancestry but that common ancestry is from Iranian converts, not Israelites.

This. I knew a Jew with Syrian ancestry and he looks super Jewish, not unlike Ashkenazis. Ashkenazis are more “white,” but they aren’t unrelated to Israelites. Like you said, it’s pretty obvious.

No, you're an idiot. How about using facts instead of subjective things like "looking Jewish". You know how many Italians and Greeks I've seen who "look Jewish".

>I am a white Muslim
fucking kek

Attached: 1557557607049.gif (345x505, 22K)

I converted last year. Islam is a religion, and anyone can become Muslim. I have Anglo and Jewish ancestry, and am a dual citizen with Israel. There is a lot of diversity in Islam, especially now that it is the fastest-growing religion in the world by far.

What do you consider a Jew then?

>What do you consider a Jew then?
A real Jew is someone who actually practices Judaism, that's it.

You’re not wrong. Someone like Ivanka Trump, who completed an Orthodox conversion, is fully Jewish. A Jewish person is someone with a Jewish mother, or someone who converts under the auspices of Orthodox Judaism.

Judaism is an ethnoreligion. This is not a secret.

>A Jewish person is someone with a Jewish mother
Jewish rabbinical law isn't reality. Jewish isn't a racial identity or a bloodline, it doesn't matter what they want to claim.

Jews are not an ethnicity either, there is no common ethnicity among Jews.

The ethnic component is cultural, not necessarily biological. Like I’ve stated multiple times, Jews tend to share a common genetic heritage, but that is not necessary to qualify as a Jew.

Rabbinical law does dictate who is and isn’t a Jew. You say that Judaism is a religion, and part of that religion is accepting the Rabbinical view on what makes someone a Jew. Reform Judaism and other rogue branches are not worthy of dictating who is or isn’t a Jew. Orthodox Judaism is the only true Judaism, and has been for two thousand years.

So are Jews just retarded when they themselves claim to be a race?

You're explaining to people who don't believe in Judaism what a "Jew" is according to Jewish law which again, we don't follow. We follow reality rather than Jewish mythologies. Being born of a "Jewish" mother doesn't make you a Jew in the real world. Deal with it.

>So are Jews just retarded when they themselves claim to be a race?
Yes, they are trying to force their false mythologies on the dumb goyim.

In Islam, we are allowed to marry Christian or Jewish women because they are the “People of the Book.” They don’t even have to convert to Islam. We don’t believe in Judaism, but we would not marry a Jew who is not recognized as Jewish by Orthodox rabbis, because a true Jew is someone who practices Judaism, which is dictated by the rabbinate.

If your religion said that being born on a certain day of the year makes you a cow, does that mean you are a cow if you are born on that day?

Are you ethnically Askenazi?

No

It means they think I am a cow, and I think I am a cow, even though I am not. Judaism teaches that Jews get special salvation, but that is not true. However, if a Jew didn’t believe that, they would not be a Jew.

>even though I am not
Exactly, thanks for proving my point.
>Judaism teaches that
Nobody cares.

This is the problem with Jews, they can never realistically convert because even if the become Christian or Muslim on the outside, they are still trapped in the brainwashing that they are Jews and they will always behave in such a way preferring their own "tribe" above others.

My mother is not Jewish, but my dad is. I’ve never actually been a Jew, but I believed that Judaism was true and living in Israel gave me a “Jewish” identity. If I am trying to understand what Judaism is, I would ask an Orthodox scholar. It’s a complicated identity, but the leaders of a religion to get to decide the dogma.

I get what you’re saying. The leaf makes valid points and so do you. We can all agree that Jewish identity is both complicated and not up for debate.

>OP's bullshit story
>No one told him to fuck off with his bullshit in the first 3 replies

I am really disappointed in Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=7LoBpJ31jLU

Attached: 1556060729361.png (1000x652, 198K)

based also democracy is shirk

traitors go first, don't be surprised when the death squads come for you

It’s not bullshit. My story isn’t even unbelievable, you’d be surprised how diverse this board actually is.

He has access to guns unlike you, francoise.

Attached: Arms.png (482x308, 24K)

>girlfriend or wife?

A do-what, now?

>He has access to guns unlike you
oh boy

Attached: 469.jpg (489x499, 27K)

Muhammad thought he's possessed by Satan
I better stay away from that

Wrong. He knew when Satan tried to mislead him, and God always had the Prophet’s back (peace be upon him). Satan tried to tempt all men, but every single prophet (peace be upon them) was without sin and were protected by God. Satan could never tempt the prophets (peace be upon them).

>(peace be upon him)
autistic religion, fits you well nigger

I trust God and I trust His Messengers. Adam, Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad and all the prophets (peace be upon them) were rightly guided and without sin. As such, they deserve reverence and respect when we talk about them. My religion is submission to and worship of God Alone. God is enough for me. We are His slaves, regardless of what we believe. We can run and hide all our lives, but we will all return to Him one day and we will be judged for what we did in this world. Do not be deceived by this world, for it is only temporary. The Afterlife is forever, and God is the Ultimate Reality. We are His slaves and we will all return to Him.

I am waiting, just like you.

Your post makes me want to read the Quran, no joke. Perhaps there is a lot more to this world than I thought.

full hitler gf is the best long haul option

they dont exist and if they do they wouldnt be interested in a pollack neckbeard

Why so many bombings and killings of christians by islamists?

>Islam is truly the key to peace, tradition, modesty, and Truth.
False

They have been radicalized. We truly do not want to harm innocents, especially People of the Book.