How do I stop hating americans?

it's getting out of hand. I mean it's pretty natural to hate americans and every sane human being should do so but it starts creating problems. every time I see american flag or anything that reminds me of USA, my imagination draws a picture of me dismembering american families, feeding their limbs to rabid pigs, burning torsos with flamethrower and then breakdancing on what's left of them. I mean if there was a big button which would kill all americans in most painful way especially women and children I would immediately press it

please help.

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_the_United_States.svg.png (1920x1011, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ
youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You

Attached: Russian Family.jpg (1444x1029, 870K)

Blow it out your ass retard

Stop believing our governments lies that we should hate each other. The kgb and cia have been very successful in d&c tactics between our two nations.

Imagine being this butthurt

Why should we not hate each other?

It's perfectly normal to think that way op, you are not alone.

Attached: 60c581efa2f11c80bea43c8d32facc3017503bcf.gif (341x237, 1.72M)

Why should we ?

Seriously, the bullying against American members of this community is getting way out of hand, especially since Americans are some of the biggest contributors and most involved in this board.
Its not just "memes" or "banter", its vicious attacking and regardless of intentions it does demean people and hurt feelings. I can't say I'm the only American man who finds it hard to take pride in his own country after having years of constant and needless attacks defaming my heritage from insecure losers here. Why not bully Canadians or Mexicans? Do they not have much more to be ashamed of than our peaceful little country? Brazilians get bullied less than us and yet we are the purest whites in North America.

Like when its not just banter, when a meme is repeated over and over again, repeated systematically, it eventually becomes a truth irregardless of the intentions in repeating it. And that isn't just jokes any more then, then its harmful!
Would you call an American man a "mutt"(not true at all) to his face? Would you say to a kind, peaceful and hard working salt of the earth American man that they are a "el atrocidad"? Would you say those words to your fellow white brother? Are you starting to feel ashamed now? You fucking degenerate?
Your destroying national pride, your dividing whites against each other, your doing the opposite of what you claim to support when you engage in this incredibly abhorrent behavior. So I encourage you to stop now.

Nice VPN, Mossad. Quit pushing this autistic US/Russia war shit already.

We want you to hate us. It makes us stronger.

you

Attached: 1556329004409.png (860x860, 157K)

>bullying
Fag.

Kys

Fuck Russians and fuck Vladimir Jewtin

Just hate us. Wdgaf about you.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZaJYDPY-YQ

thats the best one yet
KEK

Your hate is as irrelevant as your country. I don't even recognize that flag.

>how do I stop hating americans?
By making Americans hate America so much that your hate for America seems mild by comparison

Attached: 283749263478234.jpg (750x563, 211K)

Think of reasons why Americans are good people. Wait that won't work at all. Uh, you're using the internet right so there's that at least.

Because they are subhumans

Imagine being me and going through life daily knowing that most people around me are complete idiots that struggle paycheck to paycheck and dont realize they are zionist tools.

Attached: 1531864531248.gif (576x432, 308K)

just chill and put the vodka down, ivan.

Whiter than you, Asiatic rape spawn.

Attached: AIDS.jpg (960x684, 273K)

Because killing each other off is what (((they))) want.

I would like to set you on fire.

Attached: índice.jpg (191x264, 12K)

>1 post by this ID
Daily reminder to "no u" faggots that ">1 post by this ID" is only a problem when it's regarding OP posts.

I hate Babylon and all the people who love this sick society too, Russians are a brother tribe and the leaders of the usa are very very evil and have gone to great lengths to prevent americans from realizing it.

Don't hate Americans, might send you a nice picture!

Attached: 20190522_210959.jpg (4032x3024, 2.83M)

I think Russians are generally cool guys. Hate us if you want, i guess.

Attached: 1512137775677.jpg (1024x642, 95K)

This is what they really want to happen again and you know it newfag

Attached: filthy slavs.jpg (633x421, 133K)

Americans are pretty good and have no problem with you Ivan.

you prolly just hate the Jews that have subverted America and turned out culture inside out.

since this is a d&c thread your prolly a kike yourself.

Attached: IMG_6889.jpg (1080x863, 90K)

This is definitely not something to be concerned about, OP. It's a normal, healthy state of mind for anyone who cares about mankind. Just like it's normal to hate and want to destroy a tumor eating away at your body, so you want for Americans in this world.

Attached: the wisest sonic.jpg (1400x696, 142K)

America loves you Russia-fren
but don't fuck with us or we'll rip your nuts off
youtu.be/7R5A0pg4oN8

Attached: americachan.jpg (859x930, 139K)

Glorious Sonic Totem, reveal to me, will Americans see the end of this century?

Excellent, suffering is even better than extinction.
Fuck America.

based rule follower

surprised they managed to turn the internet on in russia today

>being new

Hate the kikes that brought communism down on your country instead? They are pulling similar dirty tricks in America.

It's a kike problem, not a Russian or American one.

recognize all the good things that have come from america and bow down to us as the chosen nation

Attached: 129384712934123974.jpg (1047x1361, 283K)

Americans don't hate you, broslav.

thanks for adding fuel dickhead

A fucking pentagram

Lighten up user, just role with the punches. Remember, there are (((reasons))) many don’t like us.

Attached: EAD3D811-4031-4DA5-84DE-8974BD439F8B.png (1593x1294, 341K)

This

Attached: 6A27D085-F6A2-4693-9206-DECB8F64C7C8.jpg (259x194, 10K)

By realizing that foundation of the US constitution was the single most red pilled document ever produced.

Attached: Based Jackson.png (500x353, 143K)

Quads of truth.

>please help.

Take the lead pill, works like a charm.

Checkem

Love you too, Ivan.

Attached: 566767876789876.jpg (607x400, 130K)

Haha ya dumb faggot

Attached: DxJ73WXWsAknYCe.png (640x360, 339K)

nice use of pasta 9/10

Nigel rides in to save the day
What a sad state of affairs

Yeah its all our fault you're a bunch of drunks who can't accomplish anything dimetry.

Why did you have to ruin it?

Attached: 44055946-9507-443B-992C-DC6A30370632.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I was sad at how many people didn't know

You’re fucking up my (you)’s man. I wanted more than pic related this time

Attached: 3B6EC07C-6253-42AB-93DC-56107FCC8562.jpg (750x1334, 361K)

By joining the winning team bro

It's litterally the both of us, you were put on the shelf but have been dusting yourself off. But we're the only forces left to continue civilization and erradicate the kikes.
We were together in our ignorance back in 45 and are the only ones left to redeem ourselves (rip uk)

Attached: sodom-and-g.jpg (550x411, 73K)

it's called breakin' you culture appropriating slav.

>internet points

Attached: 1C101848-2F41-4160-8028-7D883FEBA26F.jpg (1024x398, 41K)

Its like crack to me.

It’s because you’re poor. You have less money than even our niggers and at a nigger family table you wouldn’t even have a place to sit on the floor where they would toss u table scraps to eat. They would feed the dog better than you.
Russian people have to burn their own dog shit to stay warm.

Your hate is fueled by jealousy... you are not part of the greatest nation on earth and you are just jealous... Americans are innovators and take the lead when it comes to being the best at anything. We Americans strive for success and to be the best and that's why we are so successful... when you a suppressed by your country to just be mediocre and encouraged to do the bare minimum in life yeah I would hate myself also and find an excuse to blame others for my problems and that's where you are at... blame your own people for your problems not America or American people, without us you would not have most of the crap you have today in your every day life... be thankful us Americans continue to lead the way in innovation and prosperity in order to make life easier across the world

Attached: FB_IMG_1538976331520.jpg (700x960, 76K)