Europeans why do you think you have better healthcare than me?

My employer pays for it, and I'm not taxed for it, explain to me again why you have a better system than me? I'm not talking about the actual care I would receive.

I just want to add further insult to injury by pointing out that my system funds and pays for the lions share of drug and medical research, paid for by our greedy oil sucking economy.

Again.....why do you have a better system?

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Fyckk u muttt

Attached: C0739480-CD64-4B5B-954D-097828BD9727.png (1000x526, 100K)

>I'm not talking about the actual care I would receive.

we don't
its libtards claiming free healthcare will i pay 500€ a month to not go to prison for dodging mandatory insurance because i do have an actual income

Attached: steppenclown.jpg (960x960, 101K)

I dunno, I was surprised once when I was hanging out with a twenty something American, and another 20 something American came along and they spent 40 mins gloomily talking about medical debts they had or medical issues they couldn’t afford to investigate. You don’t hear people complaining about that stuff in other first world countries

Krankenversicherung (health care) ist eine Pflichtversicherung (mandatory insurance) in Deutschland

Attached: 1552944449559.png (700x700, 615K)

A healthy nation need healthy citizens. What's so hard to understand there?

Americans complain even for $10 so probably it's not an issue

we are far from a healthy nation, Kevin

Welfare and health insurance are working pretty well, though. When was the last time you had to pay your doctor, Bernd?

every single month without attending him, Kevin

Not to mention, you and I don't have to wait 20 weeks to be approved for minor surgical procedures and spend half a year suffering, whereas that's the norm in Europe. They've already implemented their version of the "death panels", so that a 6 year old Muslim kid will get treated before a 50 year old native of the nation, thus expediting the elimination of the native populace to be replaced with more and more shitskins.
EUROPE IS LOVELY!!!!!! FREEEEEE HEALTHCARE!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1519606157225.jpg (391x482, 30K)

>Yes Goy, enslave yourself to a corporation to afford healthcare
>No, don’t tackle the opportunistic artificial inflation of Hospital bills and Big Pharma instead

*Honk*

Attached: FBD99E11-B34C-4322-A81F-6B3536164236.jpg (1125x633, 665K)

So you'd rather pay 50k if you need a doctor, and blow some jew at a bank to get the money. Ok.

you obviously have idea how private health insurance works so let me get you up to speed here, Kevin
i get ill
happens rarely but it happens
so i get an appointment and see the doc
he then asks me to pay for his service
i forward that to my insurance
how eventually pays it
despite my 500€ deposit i pay them every month
without even need it
so enjoy your "free healthcare" i keep paying for
every month
you are fucking welcome
faggot

Attached: 1553872271431.png (640x274, 109K)

Based kraut

Do you retard think you can trigger me with calling me Kevin, repeatedly? You have a small brain, even smaller than my penis. And my penis is not that big, sadly. Yet, I can bring it up in discussions like this one. Wanna see a pic?

Where is your comradeship towards your fellow countrymen? You should at least share some of the collective burden since it improves your national whole.

Ignore him, Sven. He's outright lying. Nobody here pays 500€/mo for private health insurance.

(((healthcare)))

>AMA
>Eurojews

lol what saps...a truly free market is free, with no jews suing the state to destroy the goy competition and hide the real cheap effective cures

(((private)))
(((affordable)))
(((singlepayer)))

Well the system works for you and me, and other white people who actually have jobs which are valuable to society. But the REALLY important question is, how do we make it work to the benefit of welfare-dependent drug addicts, criminals, the unemployable and illegal aliens?

Attached: rockefeller.jpg (790x444, 90K)