How many zoomers would have to die so Trump can defeats Iran?

10,000?

Attached: 1553624148087.png (878x712, 822K)

It wouldn't be how many would have to die. It would be how bombs would we have to drop. Plus don't expect invasion until a number like 100,000 is mentioned.

How many died in Venezuela, Syria, and North Korea?

Why are Americans so eager to die for their Jewish overlords lmao

Attached: 5447CCF4-48D0-4507-813F-0BD501B6AA80.jpg (750x981, 157K)

Really when it comes down to it, I just want to be the first kid on my block with a confirmed kill.

Attached: hqdefault (2).jpg (480x360, 19K)

Flat Earth confirmed. Look at the horizon in OPs pic. It's perfectly flat.

A Brit Admiral claimed 1.000.000 would be needed to invade Iran successfully, which I consider major bullshit

The KYS

Well you almost got a confirmed kill right there, I almost had a stroke while reading that.

Just bomb the shit out of them.
Then bring out the rail gun ships.
Then the drone tanks.
Zero deaths for America.
>0
Well, unless we can cull some of the undesirables shitskins and women.
>Draft our daughters

Al pat off the plane.

So what's the next step of your master plan?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 44K)

>Zero deaths for America.
kek, trump is going to send his base into the slaughterhouse

Attached: 1539874699200.png (472x565, 18K)

UNFRIENDLY REMINDER that USA is a bastion of degeneracy built upon the cold corpses of countless innocents and it is the holy duty of every single inhabitant of the planet to work actively towards the downfall of this evil Empire of Sin. Iran must destroy these prideful warmongerimg lunatics for the sake of toppling their tyrannical reign and forever crippling their dreams of eatablishing a globalist empire with themselves at the top

Unfortunately that's wishful thinking because Mutts are smart enough to know that Iran could level them along with their precious global economy and all the vassals tied to it if they decide to strike, and Iran doesn't want to incur damages upon itself.

>memeflags
filtered, kikes.

>rail guns
>drone tanks

We're talking about IRL stuff here. Go back to halo.

I believe it. Revolutionary Guard is much more loyal, motivated, better trained, and better equipped than anything the Iraqis had. Admittedly their navy is a meme but thats small fish (no pun intended)
We'd face not only fierce conventional resistance, but an insurgency tenfold worse than iraq and Afghanistan combined. In the end, America and Iran would both loose, while Isreal would win a decisive victory without firing a shot.

Unironically correct. With 1000 short ranged missles they could wipe out 50% of the world economy (oil producers) and do serious damage to Israel. They wont even aim for US vessels. They'll just missile spam our allies. And of course Israel will missile spam Europe as part of the Samson option.

Think they'll hit poland? We helped those kikes so many times and now they repay us by demanding what little money we have and blaming us for the holohoax.

How many propaganda can affect and whatever amount jewish masters deem.acceptable going to say that iran wants to.conquer the world

Attached: 1558551324814.png (955x902, 210K)

>rail guns
>not real

do you live under a rock?

Their christian their god is a jew as is all.their prophets

>Israel will missile spam Europe as part of the Samson option
BASED

Just because they tested one the size of a warehouse a few years ago doesnt mean that its on ships in the persian gulf right now. So yes. Not real.
Also.
>drone tanks

How is that based?

the drone tank part i agree on, those aren't real. Also rail guns are on navy ships right now. We are testing them on cruisers.

Lol look at the Iranian ships OP posted.

Attached: 70EFC7B5-0231-4834-AA5D-CAAB94458307.jpg (2024x1208, 353K)

What ship?

Meme flags are from the UK

Attached: CCC788FC-CBDE-4907-B24F-DDCD1C44D64B.png (480x300, 259K)

Why not take over Afghanistan De-Islam it name it Persia then De-Islam each country 1at a tiem

USA won’t invade, and they don’t have to, to win. All they have to do is block Iranian oil exports and disrupt Iranian imports and exports in general. Iran is already teetering on the brink of collapse. A little disruption is all it will take to topple the mullah.

Plus Trump has an election coming up and doesn’t need a war to debate about. The man is a genius at navigating his “ship”.

Zoomed here. Would love to split some Iranian heads with 5.56 nato rounds. Wouldn’t mine dying in war either but I want it to be in a firefight and not a fuckin IED or something

Attached: 8F18BAA9-52ED-458D-82A3-E9AC598C830B.jpg (228x221, 8K)

Zoomer* im phone posting

I hope Iran beats you

We need at least 600k zoomers to die.

I hope if I get drafted I get to stop by Australia and have a battle of brisbane 2.0

>Burger wet dreams, the post
Time to wake up, sun is up.

>surrenders to birds
OH WHAT HELP YOU WOULD BE

>How many?
All of them

>mfw us based zoomers go get war experience
>mfw we come back and genocide boomers and millenials

Attached: 564D4E72-D5C8-443B-A7A4-29F7067A2F8C.jpg (727x1083, 124K)

I'm 26 but i don't think zoomers should have to die.

I dont mind dying

how much would it cost the USA to pirate all of their oil?

>how much would it cost the USA to pirate all of their oil?

Well, anyone's oil....

Everyone's oil.

>mfw we come back
>thinking he'll come back from ww3
kek

>invasion

500k minimum for Iran at a low irresponsible Iraq 2003 level

Realistically the USA needs 1mm men in arms to invade and hold Iran and we have like 100k soldiers atm

shills will never respond to this post

>implying Iranians can take down americhads

Attached: 82AA1ED3-789D-46D6-8183-8E9BBE652601.jpg (656x654, 84K)

Based and checked

Iran couldnt even beat Iraq into submission, why do leftist shills always paint them as some boogeyman lmao

WE WILL ANNIHILATE OUR WAY TO VALHALLA ON THE BACK OF THOSE 7'S

Attached: 1557636079024.jpg (409x409, 36K)

Dying for Israel shows they are manly, just like eating steak raw and hunting

Sure they can. Your media never reports on how advanced Iranian rockets and drones are. Why do you think Trump is so scared of their ballistic missile program? They can send 1000 of rockets down your head if you deployed in the middle eastern millitary base or they can sink a carrier. Pick whatever you like. Hunting scuds was hard, Iranians progressed beyond Scuds, their rocket systems are more maneuverable.

iran is inbreed as fuck, they can't compete

Attached: middle east=inbred.png (837x581, 316K)

God bless that great man.

Attached: best president ever.png (1413x795, 858K)

Attached: MANIFREN_DESTINY.png (1656x912, 629K)

Attached: zumwalt.jpg (800x533, 72K)

WEW, that KGB indoctrination got you good, huh Ivan?

Attached: 1452024437274.jpg (618x518, 75K)

>trump is so scared
Nice bait
True
Saved

The only way Iran would ever achieve a carrier kill or devastating blow to US forces in the middle east is with a surprise all-out attack.

USA's foreign policy is normally pretty passive but history clearly shows that the such a surprise attack would not end well for the attacker in the long run.

Hm? You have something to object? In this thread i see zoomers who care more about some repeating numbers, than actual millitary hardware that would be killing them.

> with a surprise all-out attack.
Not necessarily. Iran has anti-ship missiles with radars and they very fast, there is no magical way to down them all 100%. You need to turn your own radar to shot them down. But if you turn on your own radar, then Iran will send anti-radar missiles which are much faster. So you faced with the dillema - turn on your radar, or not.

Attached: Fateh_1oo.jpg (1034x1070, 99K)

>let me die in a zionist war against literal aryans for you, schlomo!!
I thought you zoomers were supposed to be based.

I dont like muslims or jews. If jews wont kick start this bullshit someone has to.

The middle eastern wars facilitate arab immigration into our nations you brainlet.

>close the borders
Wow that was hard

I don't think your israeli masters will like that very much.

>So you faced with the dillema - turn on your radar, or not.
no
because while you think im dillemaing,
i’m just filling your ass full of 128mm howitzer shells
you see
you cant shoot missile if your face is chumming the water

dumb hurra-poster, you'll never learn

You think the same kikes that send you to die are going to close the borders? Muttlet.

Preferably more.
We need another war, badly

10 million

Attached: 1555724494707.gif (400x300, 954K)

You have to be the dumbest mother fucker to have ever used this website

not enough, as many as it takes.
remember, you dont need to do it, you just need to turn your guns on the real enemy when the time comes.

15,000 deaths, 90,000 seriously wounded, 270,000 lightly wounded Were the estimated figures I read in some article.

Attached: cat tongue.gif (400x351, 3.85M)

3 Americans armed with their normie weapons while fishing can destroy whatever the fuck that bullshit is.

>Persian Gulf
>Iran

It is their Gulf. Why shouldn't they control it?

Better Question,
> HOW MANY JEWS HAVE TO DIE TO STOP THE IRAN WAR ?

=)

>doesnt know how easy it is to sink a ship
>doesnt know how many 1,000's of US sailors are onboard each ship.
DERP

50 to 100 thousand soldiers + untold number of civilians if Iran or any ally gets to play on the USA soil

Oy vey. We'd love to, but unfortunately we're a little low on manpower.
All those brave men are busy dying in Iran to secure more territory for greater Israel.
America has more important issues to deal with right now than petty border security.

Attached: troopsborder.jpg (1050x668, 355K)

are those fucking speed boats

what is there plan when aircraft carriers and destroyers come in with attack helicopters, jets, anti ship cannons, etc?

America lost handily the last time they had proper war games with Iran.
Not to mention the economic ramifications people at home would suffer from such an engagement.

the war is going to hit home.

Checked

Checked and based. Put me in the screencap.

Attached: black-man-vs-spoon.jpg (735x792, 62K)

>fixed it for you

Attached: 1558596610866.jpg (1050x668, 387K)

Because wtf has Afghanistan to do with Persia ignorant mutt?

I think it's better if you keep it simple.
>"I enrolled to fight for Israel, not America!"

Most of Iran oil goes to China via land. How do the mighty McChicken plan to block that?

Yeah right. I mean, that's how it always worked, right?

IF....IF they happen to severely wound or sink a US carrier they would be inviting a nuclear response.

They have 500K professional FTA soldiers comprehensively trained. 125,000 are considered elite. They are motivated, well resourced logistically and technologically and have the home field advantage.
It's not Iraq or Afghanistan, where incidentally the fighting and dying continues and the US is in "peace talks" with the fucking Taliban (you might recall them, they were the low tech religious guys defeated several times - Mission Complete! ^__~).
I'm sure St. Brendan, Patron Saint of Accelerationism blesses war against Iran though because that meat grinder would pull down the house of Saud, Israel and their proxy aka half the American establishment in the disaster that will come of it.

Iranian Forces
> Jwoke
> Pure blood line
> Anti-degernate

US Forces
> Suck jew cock
> Mutts
> Literal cross dressing & trannies (bradly manning)

Jews have turned your country into the joke of the world burger.

Attached: US-vs-Iran-compressor.png (694x1023, 420K)

I'm wholeheartedly rooting for Iran

>totally "not" a jew representing ISRAEL's interests

Attached: not a jew.gif (501x585, 10K)

imagine standing up for arabs.

Attached: 1556969759441.jpg (996x966, 142K)