Assault with a deadly milkshake

Assault with a deadly milkshake

Attached: 3C951DA2-E3B5-40FC-AFBE-8DD10AC35EFB.jpg (828x827, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-uk-london-statistics-westbourne-grove/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

well is he wrong?

Can Zionist e-celebs ever shut the fuck up or stop being shilled?

I hope muslims kill all these people.

Death penalty for milkshake throwers?

Sam Harris is a pretty big thinker but somtimes a milkshake getting thown at an asshole (and yes they are assholes) is just that.

Throwing glitter at someone is the same as murdering them and if you can get a milkshake inside a rally you can just as easily get a gun

Sam harrris is a soulless zionist kike

I get where hes coming from, but it still sounds retarded. I kind of feel bad for Sargoy. He shouldnt have counter signaled the people that would have been helping him right about now. He did this to himself. You cant counter signal the far right to appeal to the center left/right. The fringe elements of your political side will be the ones fighting tooth and nail for you digitally with memery and extreme mockery of your opponents. He left himself to be defended by literal 12-20 year old pussies. Good job, goy.

No, and at least it should land you in jail until you pay the fine and the dry cleaning.

dailydot.com/layer8/what-is-black-cube/
archive.li/2eRnM
>What is Black Cube, the Cambridge Analytica-linked intelligence firm?

timesofisrael.com/whistleblower-cambridge-analytica-used-israeli-firm-to-hack-nigerian-president/

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-29/twitter-sold-cambridge-analytica-researcher-public-data-access
archive.li/v0gIC
>Twitter Sold Data Access to Cambridge Analytica-Linked Researcher

businessinsider.com/steve-bannon-ties-to-cambridge-analytica-facebook-data-run-deep-2018-3
archive.li/HlRGO
>New details emerge about Steve Bannon's ties to Cambridge Analytica

washingtonpost.com/politics/bannon-oversaw-cambridge-analyticas-collection-of-facebook-data-according-to-former-employee/2018/03/20/8fb369a6-2c55-11e8-b0b0-f706877db618_story.html
archive.li/TRNO8
>Bannon oversaw Cambridge Analytica’s collection of Facebook data, according to former employee

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/12/12/israels-netanyahu-isnt-worried-about-steve-bannon-and-anti-semitism-in-trumps-camp/?utm_term=.1c0e6c3629fc
archive.li/qDv2C
>Israel’s Netanyahu isn’t worried about Steve Bannon and anti-Semitism in Trump’s camp

cnn.com/2018/03/30/politics/bannon-cambridge-analytica/index.html
archive.li/WSjuH
>How Steve Bannon used Cambridge Analytica to further his alt-right vision for America

Attached: Protocols.jpg (1280x931, 771K)

No. The acts themselves, and the widespread toleration of them, send a very clear message.

The proliferation of these acts is an indicator that a psychological barrier is beginning to fall.

Since when ANTIFA is the moral authority to define who is an asshole? So yeah.

Riots never start with violence, it's a slow escalation of force, it all starts with milk shake throwers and it'll end with you and your kind in gas chambers

I can't wait for Bibi to get shot in the fucking face.

People have been thowing crap at crap people since the begining of time. Drinks on peoples heads. Rotton tomatos. Hardly a new phenomenon and not an indicator of anything deeper.

Lmao

Attached: C63E0F33-5DFC-40B6-9B27-843CE7E2B360.jpg (500x276, 68K)

These assaults aren't at rallies through, they occur in streets, sidewalks, and other transitional places where people are most vulnerable and security precautions such as searching everyone for weapons is not feasible. A psycho could absolutely stab or shoot the target if he is also able to throw a milkshake in such an area.

You seem very worried over anti muslim ecelebs goldstein.

Attached: Dankula-Mossad-faggot.jpg (2367x1475, 869K)

Attached: Imam-Tawhidi-Jew.jpg (2359x1792, 1.99M)

Attached: Faith-Goldy-Mossad.jpg (2269x1687, 2.35M)

Attached: Tim-Pool-controlled-opposition.jpg (3553x2205, 2.57M)

Underrated

Attached: Cernovich-Mossad.jpg (2473x1182, 1.43M)

Attached: Posobiec-Mossad.jpg (1011x1167, 602K)

Attached: destroy-the-goy2.jpg (960x960, 374K)

Fuck all you people.

Attached: drumpf4.png (1762x1423, 3.89M)

It's true

Good. All politicians should fear the public they rule over.

any first strike impediment on a man's freedom should be met with with the absolution of the law to restore peace, order and security to that man

I'm not advocating that its appropriate to throw a milkshake at somone and but they are notorious shitrupters and not suprised.

Attached: TOMMEH.jpg (4402x5727, 3.96M)

No, and the fact no one is actually assassinating anyone is real boring.

Not sure what he's trying to insinuate. Libs aren't the gun owners, only the nigs are, and they don't give a shit about politics, they'd rather just rob someone. It's not going to escalate beyond throwing banal shit at people. You can file assault charges if you're so asspained over a milkshake, but this sort of thing is pretty normal. I remember several years ago Justin Beiber got fucking brained with a water bottle, that's a hell of a lot more damaging than soft serve ice cream and milk.

What are you talking about? I was agreeing with you. Throwing glitter or a milkshake at someone is the same as killing them and should be treated the same

Mostly. It demonstrates security should be tightened when your society consists of controversial figures and manchildren, but unless you're concealing an explosive device that's been expertly constructed and disguised as a milkshake, nobody gives a shit about the milkshake.
This. I'm surprised you don't find real people who go and murder politicians they think are destroying the world the moment they are diagnosed with a terminal illness.

Assaultshake ban when?

>We NEED to nuke Iraq

lol this guy got btfod by chomsky

Attached: sam_harris_waking_up.jpg (1200x802, 66K)

Have a new one for your collection, Moarpheus.

Attached: (((LOREN FELDMAN))), (((ALAN DERSHOWITZ))) and Cernovich.jpg (1200x900, 145K)

>put not so safe stuff inside a fast food chain cup
>splash person with it

The concern isn't that real because it seems that even domestic and international agitators don't really give a fuck about politicians.

Ben Stiller usually bugs me with his pseudo philosophy but he's basically right about this, it's retarded and not entirely harmless as it may seem

One thing i like about sam harris is that, unlike so many public intellectuals, he seems to have a genuine good faith approach to talking about whatever he talks.

He lays out some principles and pretty much follows them wherever they lead.

>They are literally assassinating us
What a fucking snowflake

I cant wait until someone does it with acid or cum

You mean like someone with an AR-15?

Just like the pejorative 'nazi' these activists are wasting their powder on milquetoast nobodies. When real right wing figures surface, you won't have mean enough names to call them, security will be too tight for eggings, street action will be too violent for police to suppress. Harris is trying to warn his fellows

>not entirely harmless as it may seem
That’s what I’ve been trying to say, a pie in the face is no laughing matter.

Attached: 0B381E0D-7755-471F-AD03-8D441533F3DE.jpg (1024x683, 108K)

and these people call liberals snowflakes

kek

Attached: DuW04tEXQAEJekR.jpg (371x222, 11K)

No.

Why aren't the people getting shit thrown at them throwing anything back? Pussies.

>What are you talking about? I was agreeing with you. Throwing glitter or a milkshake at someone is the same as killing them and should be treated the same
you leftists are such smug pretentious faggots. yeah don't worry that the same people that got him with the milkshake are talking about throwing acid in his face. because that never happens in the UK

are these people actually paid? this site is so overrun with leftists, I can't even fathom how they spend so much time here

especially since Jow Forums will brutally bash these people's brains in with facts... yet they press on... or convert

Astute observation.

No point in arguing with a dishonest lefty rat.

Everyone can see that he is a rat already, that is enough to discredit him.

>Hillary card
I call it the Obama card, as in
>Obama administration COLLUDED WITH THE RUSSIANS and the British (and probably several others) to run an illegal spying operation against the opposing political campaign, incoming President, and then President

oh but don't worry that Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton to talk about their grandkids

don't worry Hil, it's only a "matter"

In a way, having a milkshake thrown at you is actually worse than being killed. Those stains don’t come out, that suit is dead

>I can't even fathom how they spend so much time here
You're starting to understand what actually goes on here.

/thread

Right wing extremists actually kill people and regularly post on here talking about plans to kill and oppress but a liberal throws a milkshake at a fat YouTube celebrity and you melt down.

thesun.co.uk/news/4016850/acid-attacks-uk-london-statistics-westbourne-grove/
anywhere you can do the milkshake trick, shouldn't have any problem with the acid attack.

I don't care about your right wing extremists bullshit, that's just standard leftwing propaganda for idiots like yourself that don't actually have anything in the quiver

Remember when that leftwinger started shooting up republican politicians in the US?

Only reason lefties don't kill important people is because they're generally incompetent.
The only people lefties kill with expediency are niggers.

>(You)
>In a way, having a milkshake thrown at you is actually worse than being killed. Those stains don’t come out, that suit is dead
no, the milkshake is harmless. it just exposes the blatant security hole and encourages further attacks against politicians of similar stature.

as you undoubtedly know, the leftists are mentally ill and will unquestionably actually try to kill Farage soon

good. the best thing they could do for the cause is all die in the most violent politically motivated attacks possible

I actually am in agreement with the kike, except the last sentence.

>(You)
>good. the best thing they could do for the cause is all die in the most violent politically motivated attacks possible
be careful if you're actually a brit, you'll probably be arrested for saying that. although you are espousing violence against the right, so you may very well be given a title of nobility.

you people are fucking pathetic.

No actually that's statistics. I'm more concerned with right wing extremism because I put reals over feels.

No one has suggested doing anything violent at all except you. Isn’t what happened to those poor men’s suits enough for you? I can hardly bear to think about it

Some guy killed 60 people in Vegas. Think we was just angry because Trump and right wingers stopped comping his sushi.

I remember any a dozen right wing terror events within the last 5 years. You don't see as much violence on the left because social dominance orientation is associated with conservatism while humanitarianism is associated with the left

Yes because some s o y b o y with a milkshake isn’t going to create a franz ferdinand moment but if the s o y b o y has a gun then it’s a different matter.
Never argue a hypothetical.
If the kikes really want you dead badly and you’re a regular guy they just poison you.

There's no indication he was particularly left wing so why would you bring that up?

Acceleration to the right faggot.

Context. Also, the vast majority of time doesn't lend itself to your position that such actions build in intensity and frequency over time.

You also fail to appreciate the implications of the pathological attempts to downplay the significance of the trend.

People been clapping since the beginning of time, so when they applaud a dictator it is hardly remarkable... errrrr....

bingo

You have to be 18 or older to post here bucko.

Attached: Rocky_056Pyxurz.jpg (1600x876, 100K)

BAN ASSAULT MILKSHAKES!!!

doesn't refute the argument nignog

There's no indication of anything when the government actively covers it up

Unfortunately you don't have to he very intelligent to post here.

There's no evidence because there isn't any but you brought it up to influence uninformed people here.

That makes you a dangerous dishonest actor.

Apparently not

Attached: 1557199114083.jpg (413x395, 38K)

You've all heard about the acid attacks over here, a milkshake could just as easily be a cup full of acid.

Theories regarding the continuum of force are not hypothetical. This trend, not new but proliferating, is remarkable if for that reason alone. The reaction of certain information peddlers minimizing the trend should tell you something of its significance.

At some point a milkshake thrower needs to be countered with a sawed off shotgun blast to the face. Then maybe the left will quit their shit.

Yeah but i think the guy that helped stopped him weekend, the hispanic bernie guy, was a leftist.

It is a good observation, not sure what everyone shit themselves over

A spoon could just as easily be a knife

>No one has suggested doing anything violent at all except you.

Throwing objects at someone like that is by definition, assault. So there is no suggestion here. It's what's happening. The question is if these could lead to more harmful assaults now that it's becoming clear that if you can assault these politicians quite easily with a non-deadly object, how much harder would it be to assault them with a more deadly object? That's Sam's point.

Especially since the left is justifying their actions using force.

Was this English?

Jow Forums has IDs, newfriend. Learn how they work.

Why aren't you concerned when right wingers actually commit terror attacks?

Leftists who actually give a shit about politicians enough to go out and throw something at them are largely meek as hell anyway. You'll have a few incredibly rare cases like that Bernie supporter who couldn't even ice a single boomer playing baseball, but we haven't seen shit since then. Look at how virulently they despise the Trump admin, the worst treatment those officials get is being "shamed" at some fucking steakhouse or yelled at. Violent tendencies have mostly been beaten out of Americans and Brits, the furthest escalation this will get to is something gross like semen. Which at that point sure, file charges, that's pretty gross, but it's hardly fatal.

Ban assault spoons now

Ouch, there's nothing worse than attempting to mock someones intelligence as you yourself makes a typo.

The clown world assassination

>You don't see as much violence on the left

On the contrary, you see much much MORE violence on the left.

The difference is that when left wingers enact violence, they do it ineffectively. And the few right wingers who take action are very competent... so they end up causing much more carnage.

That weekend, the Hispanic campos or whatever his name was. He was Sanders supporter.

This.

Why arent you concerned when left wingers commit terrorist attacks?

While both symbolize getting jizzed on by a gay crowd, the glitter stays symbolic.