Why won't God cause another great flood or something? It's clearly time he intervened with how funked up the earth is...

Why won't God cause another great flood or something? It's clearly time he intervened with how funked up the earth is. Shouldn't he at least send his son again?

Attached: 1558493684002.jpg (640x800, 37K)

Israelis are gonna die. Deal with it OP.

I doubt it

Because God's just observing what we'll do off the leash (it's not going very well)

Don't you understand what the flag represents you fucking faggot? I agree, he needs to intervene. Shits too fucked up

Attached: 1533408992254.jpg (305x253, 18K)

>Telling God how do things
Oof

Attached: 067D73C1-C6F0-424E-8AE1-44C36F505441.jpg (515x720, 90K)

Attached: 238d147296c333e572f189cd680da2319b88a2de3c7d94de04397073632919f0.jpg (540x672, 76K)

Attached: download.png (778x512, 59K)

an open minded reading of matthew 24 comes to only 2 possible conclusions:

1) the 2nd coming of christ occurred in 70 a.d.
2) jesus lied

pick one

Flood myth was based on the Younger Dryas which in turn was caused by a Meteor hitting about 12 thousand years ago in Iceland (from memory). This date aligns perfectly with the apparent existence of Atlantis. Along with the location of Atlantis being found and a large scale dig the only necessity left when the people accept its existence a dig will happen. Hell they have found Canon balls and work tools at Atlantis of a culture too advanced for the current understanding of the times. Located in Africa, The Richat Structure of better known as the eye of Africa. It's size fits perfectly with the size stated by Plato. Apparently Africa was a tropical rain forest only 6 thousand years ago and so at 12 it would not of been desert. To be clear we understand can look at the K ash line in the ground that caused the extinction of the Dinosaurs and than analyse the higher line that originated from this impact 12 thousand years ago. Not say say however that the symbolical significance of the Biblical story is any less true. After all we only found out Civilisation was 9 thousand years old not too long ago and at that time this idea was mocked because of group think. It is incredibly likely this civilisation spanned the world and its remnants can be found on ever continent most often as pyramids.

>"EVERY RACE HAS IT'S PLACE"

I don't want to agree with a faggot but fuck if we aren't overdue for an act of God.

Matthew 13:30
>Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

God is either scared or uninterested, or, and this might even be worse, everything is going exactly as he planned.

THIS POSTER IS AN ISRAELI SHILL CHECK THE ARCHIVES.

Polar shift.

>open minded
>open to only two possibilities
ok

Because God doesn't exist faggot user... sorry to tell you, at least you're not going to hell.

How can you say that?

You know how when you play an RPG, your character is so weak you have to watch their health like a hawk, but eventually they’ll grow strong enough you can AFK it? It’s like that

floods are soooooo BC,asteroids are all the rage now

Oh don’t worry

Anyone that believes in the retarded shit that's in the bible is a legit moron. Unicorns, men splitting oceans, walking on water, etc. Gtfo retard.

Aw you gonna cry faggot

Attached: 33979c402223dd81124f4bd49d263b4a.jpg (500x483, 33K)