Vaccine debate

Aaron Walker
Aaron Walker

Just had a long fight with my fiance and her mom about vaccines. I just dont trust the government and media to be telling me the truth, and when theyre in lockstep telling me to do something and offering it for free i just assume malicious intent.

can i get some redpills on vaccines? am i being a retard or are they legitimately going to give our kids autism?

Attached: 1484101655588.jpg (28 KB, 400x602)

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/vcd/swinefluindex.shtml
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-february-2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vuCMdObK-GQ
soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1
youtu.be/b4CBy0uVqRc
youtube.com/watch?v=WwcXiU0c7e4&feature=youtu.be&t=1
cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113
youtu.be/vuCMdObK-GQ?t=1568
merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=5yNcaLjb45k
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecEz7KgYXY
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ubc-autsism-vaccine-paper-retraction-chris-shaw-1.4351855
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Geier
leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2009/09/17/another-weak-study-proves-vaccines-cause-autism/
youtube.com/watch?v=DsooWz2FmuA
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22651
mctlaw.com/vaccine-injury/cases/
classaction.org/national-vaccine-injury-compensation-program
vaccineimpact.com/2018/u-s-government-continues-to-pay-millions-in-vaccine-injuries-and-death-settlements/
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html
healthimpactnews.com/2019/uncensored-us-government-pays-out-over-4-billion-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

Wyatt Cook
Wyatt Cook

vaccines work but they are pushing useless vaccines like the flu one etc, and can always just come up with some new shit secretly or change the formulas at any time and you wont know anything

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

We could probably live w/o vaccines, except the government keeps importing millions of contagious 3rd world shitskins.

Julian Bailey
Julian Bailey

go to ololo.to and download Vaxxed. Do it rn

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

it's not a webm

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Ive got a coworker that severely distrusts his government, but has 100% faith in vaccines. He scoffed at me when I said youd have to be a mongoloid to let your oppressor shoot your children up with a mystery concoction. Immediately he labels me the scary boogiman of the anti vaxxer and the cause of measles coming back. I told him "those diseases are coming back because of third world savages flooding our country, you literal retard. Vaccines in theory are an amazing invention, but at what cost? Nothing in this world is without its drawbacks. Black and white thinking like this has made you a stupid man" and then I told him to keep drinking his beer like the alcoholic he is. Fuck boomers.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

Boosters are legit. Stuff like the flu vaccine is a waste of time. And if you travel to shitholes, then vaccines against what they have there, like certain types of Malaria, are beneficial to you. Don't believe the antivax hype. There is no link between vaccines and autism. The autism is caused by processed foods that we consume. Additives that have been approved by the FDA through lobbying and bribes. Possibly additives that are meant to do other things to us (like raise estrogen levels) but come with the side effect of autism in some cases. My theory is that the additives affect developing minds and bodies but are harmless to fully grown adults.

If you want to do right by any kids you have, then get them vaccinated but be careful about what you let them consume.

Oliver Flores
Oliver Flores

can i get some redpills on vaccines?
come watch my neighbors kid who started stuttering day after getting vaxed, freaky shit

Jaxson Roberts
Jaxson Roberts

don't trust white people science, goyim. Look, little shlomo stuttered when he got his shots

sloppy job JIDF

Nicholas Parker
Nicholas Parker

Haha damn man!! He got BTFO'd!

You sure destroyed him, what a stupid boomer hahaha!!

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

The idea of needing to pump a baby who's under the age of 3 with 26 vaccines, is insane. Logic tells you that our world isn't that dangerous.

Attached: cdc-mandatory.jpg (27 KB, 481x637)

Caleb Murphy
Caleb Murphy

Vaccines as a concept are real and are scientifically based, but you are right to not trust the government.

educate-yourself.org/vcd/swinefluindex.shtml

Luke Bailey
Luke Bailey

Yeah man I pwnted him epic style yo. dabbed on his old ass, nigga.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

sloppy job JIDF
lol let us know when you can sue a vax manufacture, then we can talk

42 U.S. Code §300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

(1) No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

Noah Brooks
Noah Brooks

Sniff

Attached: 1557201463657.jpg (19 KB, 480x480)

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Prime baby oven right there

Carson Kelly
Carson Kelly

I agree, its clown world.
But as asoon as i bring up autism i am automatically a conspiracy theorist. How do i combat this with facts?

Nathan Smith
Nathan Smith

Go somewhere tropical without the Hep A vaccine. Your tune will change.

Grayson White
Grayson White

You dont have to get your kids vaccinated all at once but you should get your kids vaccinated. Dont trust a bunch of redneck wackos with junk science when it comes to your kids health. The reason why autism rates are going up is because the umbrella for diagnosis keeps widening little more. Most diagnosis are bogus and its shit parenting to blame.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

White people science has to be protected from niggers who would sue for literally anything to get ghetto rich

color me surprised, chaim

Cooper Allen
Cooper Allen

are you a boomer by chance?

Julian Adams
Julian Adams

Do 2 things and then decide for yourself...
1. Look up Dr. Jonas Salk and The Polio vaccine
2. Look up Dr. Walter Reed and Yellow Fever.

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

no you're not being retarded but i wouldnt argue about it with anybody

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

Know a guy who doesn’t believe in vaccinating his child. He’s also in massive credit card debt, smokes hella weed, no job, thinks he is hella smart, actually retarded

Attached: 28A1026D-DF89-4916-B67F-84156CCDAEA7.png (294 KB, 656x654)

Isaiah Bell
Isaiah Bell

Thank you mr memeflag.
(((salk)))... making me go hmmmm

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

shopped

Angel Bennett
Angel Bennett

both came after white men developed the science of vaccination. the jew can only emulate white intelligence

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

How do i combat this with facts?
Just call the wedding off, these two bitches are going to ruin your life

Tyler Perez
Tyler Perez

Well I'm not educated on the subject. I would just watch the documentary I recommended. It's a great starting point and read up on Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

Parker Powell
Parker Powell

this
And it's not just autism, it's probably allergies as well. People are too allergic nowadays.

Sebastian Morris
Sebastian Morris

People don't need vaccines. Most of the shit that people get vaccinated for goes away on its own.

It's like you're sick for three days and then normal again. Wow, big fucking deal.

You don't need vaccines for that.

Jose Jones
Jose Jones

alright thank you

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

No sir. But seriously, why ask a question when you’ve already come to your own conclusion? Are you just looking to be validated?

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

If vaccines didn't work, we'd be in huge problem right now as an advanced population with many people dying to deadly diseases but no cure...

Are you retarded?

No, I'm not arguing vaccines are harmless. I'm sure to very small percentage of the whole population, they will react negatively to vaccines and could die. However, to vast majority, vaccines has saved countless lives and work great perfectly for them. If you're one of the few that do not work well with vaccines, then yea....too bad.

No dweebo, people don't go into the government hoping to poison and kill people, that would actually be very scary to be so obvious with murder (esp in the government). And honestly..... those who really do not like people, generally work in the private sector...

You could be right, government is lying to you about vaccines. Why? Because the greater good is much more beneficial than saving your sorry ass to curing millions.

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

or you could get vaccines and never have complications later in life.
chickenpox --> shingles, unless you never had chickenpox because white science gave you the gift of being able to avoid ever catching it

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

I feel sorry for the retards who will never take a microbiology course yet want to talk about vaccines

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

Bro just shake of your measles
This might be the worst post I’ve ever seen on this board, congratulations

Anthony King
Anthony King

I do medical diagnostics for a living. I regularly do MRI scans on kids that have swollen brains from preventable measles. These kids usually end up with brain damage from their brains literally being crushed from the inside.

Attached: 1557831925203.jpg (285 KB, 1353x944)

Carter White
Carter White

There’s a shingles vaccine

Josiah Walker
Josiah Walker

[citation needed]
You get chicken pox, you WILL be vulnerable to shingles for the rest of your life. the virus hides in your nerves and comes out whenever it can. No vaccine after you've had chickenpox will save you. You MUST be vaccinated before catching it to avoid shingles

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

the real reason leftists keep pushing the anti-vax narrative is that they are importing huge numbers of diseased shitskins from the asshole of the world into our countries and that is the real cause of the re-occurrence of previously eradicated diseases. You lose just by taking part in the vax vs anti-vax debate, they have already won if the blame is shifted from third world immigration.

Zachary Rodriguez
Zachary Rodriguez

The science has been settled. All antivaxers are an immediate threat to the motherland and need to be placed into interment camps and all constitutional rights need to be suspended immediately. This is the final solution.

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

There's a lot of quality anti vax videos by truthstream media on youtube.

Ryan Anderson
Ryan Anderson

Attached: vaccines-are-big-business.jpg (100 KB, 720x720)

Christian Perez
Christian Perez

Wrong. Reason kids are more autistic and mentally regressed is due to all the different shit they absorb straight into their bloodstream. Most of us only had 10-15 vaccines total and kids are now being injected 30+ times before the age of 2. Read the ingredients here on the CDC site and see that aborted human fetal tissue, aluminum (lots of it), bovine serum, chicken serum, eagle serum, monkey liver, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, and many other carcinogens and preservatives are injected straight into the blood stream.

cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Protip: the amount of acceptable aluminum to be absorbed for any 10 pound baby is about 25 mcg. Each vaccine with aluminum contains more than 250+ mcg and the aluminum stays in the body/bloodstream for many many years unless you actively detox via IV, malic/citric acid, and silica. The aluminum will make its way to the brain just like other neurotoxins like fluoride and mercury/other heavy metals and shit from vaccines. This is what makes people have developmental issues as well as auto immune disorders and neurological disorders (Alzheimer’s, Leigh’s syndrome, autism, etc)

There is however benefit in a few vaccines especially if there is specific need or high risk of exposure to a certain disease. However most are useless and stop working after a few years if it worked at all to begin with. For example MMR vaccine is a bigger risk to cause permanent damage and death than measles ever has. DYOR OP but over vaxxing your kid will do him/her more harm than not at all. If you live in a normal /clean US neighborhood then most likely there will be no need for any vaccine

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

People who work for the government are usually lazy Fucks

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

can i get some redpills on vaccines? am i being a retard or are they legitimately going to give our kids autism?
hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-february-2019.pdf
Since 1988, over 20,332 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 30-year time period, 17,627petitions have been adjudicated, with 6,358 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,269 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion.
approximately $4.0 billion
$4.0 billion
well, there's the US government admitting they've paid out $4 billion in vaccine compensation claims since the program began in 1988.

pretty interesting that the US would voluntarily pay out a few submarines worth of vaccine compensation. I'm sure they'd rather have the Tomahawks or something.

but yeah, safe and effective. the government just pays out for fun.

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

You can just google “shingles vaccine” to see that you’re wrong. Regardless, even if we’re assuming you’re right - this would be a major exception to the rule that vaccines immunize you to diseases.

Jordan Hill
Jordan Hill

VACCINES ARE FUCKED. THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IS FUCKED. DRIVEN BY GREED NOT HEALTH

Attached: the-vaccine-racket.jpg (272 KB, 1280x1792)

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

Nothing in this world is without its drawbacks.
delusional, pop philosophy you probably learned from anime

Jose Harris
Jose Harris

Vaccines are a kike conspiracy to subvert the goy

Attached: 39317ADE-5230-4A84-91D8-F805F0990B6A.jpg (435 KB, 1792x828)

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

White people science has to be protected from niggers who would sue for literally anything to get ghetto rich

color me surprised, chaim
yeah, let's listen to this fucking idiot. so please explain to me why personal injury claims were harming the supply of vaccines?
oh that's right, because they were actually winning damages against the manufacturers. so they lobbied the US government to immunize them against civil torts to "guarantee the stability of the vaccine market"

i.e. we don't want pesky PEOPLE GETTING INJURED to harm us selling a fuckload of vaccines

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

You dumb leaf.

Shingles and chicken pox are the same virus. If you catch the virus, it will remain dormant forever inside you.

If you get a vaccine for it, it won't.

Since your ears are full of Trudeau semen, let me spell it out: VACCINATION FOR CHICKEN POX IS VACCINATION FOR SHINGLES, and if you catch chicken pox before you get the vaccine, you WILL suffer from shingles when you're old

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Pedro, just google shingles vaccine - it’ll be easier than you think

Henry Ramirez
Henry Ramirez

Women judges / Nigger judges awarding damages to niggers because a vaccine made little DeQuan violent and forced him to rob and kill

Just shut it down, Herkenstein

Charles Jackson
Charles Jackson

isn't it remarkable that the US government went out of its way to protect vaccine makers from personal injury claims? even more bizarre is that the US govt would kick back $4 billion in compensation for vaccines that don't hurt anybody

I mean you gotta think, in the vaccine court the government can pretty much tell you to fuck off and you have no recourse. and yet the government paid out $4 billion. hmmmmmmmmm.......

Jacob Gutierrez
Jacob Gutierrez

the real reason leftists keep pushing the anti-vax narrative is that they are importing huge numbers of diseased shitskins from the asshole of the world into our countries and that is the real cause of the re-occurrence of previously eradicated diseases. You lose just by taking part in the vax vs anti-vax debate, they have already won if the blame is shifted from third world immigration.

I forgot to post an image so you idiots will read my post

Attached: droxine.png (2.29 MB, 1436x1077)

Jose Fisher
Jose Fisher

In the US they have 56 vaccines by the time you're 5 years old most other developed countries have like 10 or 12. Why do vaccine manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits? Why do they give you a shot for measles when measles is a non deadly disease and the measles vaccine kills over a hundred people per year. They don't test vaccines for safety and they give you a bunch of different ones at once without testing the effects of combinations

Blake Edwards
Blake Edwards

You are the part of the problem. It's because of you dumbasses that the diseases that have been gone for hundreds of years keep coming back. Just vaccinate your damn kids, even if 2% of them get side effects, it's much better than death

Jordan Peterson
Jordan Peterson

I'll just overuse racial slurs and talk about the Jews so people will think I'm not astroturf

you don't have an argument, sorry.

Samuel Diaz
Samuel Diaz

Test

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

You will be executed for treason one day you disgusting subhuman kike

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

Women judges / Nigger judges awarding damages to niggers because a vaccine made little DeQuan violent and forced him to rob and kill
so why did the US government pay out $4 billion in vaccine compensation? there's no recourse if the government denies your claim, that's the end of the line. you think the US government wouldn't prefer two more Los Angeles subs?

your narrative sucks, faggot

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

won't address my example

glad to see we agree that you're wrong. Now turn off your VPN and show your israel flag

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

OP is a low IQ retard. He’s just ignoring everyone who counters him. Total waste of oxygen.

Jordan Harris
Jordan Harris

What fucking gets me is they load a half dozen of these into one shotgun vaccine. Surely that can't be good for a body.

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

won't address my example
I am posting facts from the goverment's own website, you are posting conjecture for which you have zero evidence.

Colton Martin
Colton Martin

it is indisputable fact that the vaccine manufacturers lobbied the US government to create a no-fault compensation system for vaccine injury claims and the government obliged.

Carter Rogers
Carter Rogers

your link doesn't support your (non)argument. All it shows is that jew lawyers got payouts for niggers.

Daniel Morgan
Daniel Morgan

you could show them how the CDC intentionally obscured and destroyed results of autism being correlated between the mmr vaccine and black children, because that's a factually irrefutable event that happened and we only know about it because of a whistleblower

or

you could ignore autism entirely and focus on how hyper stimulating the immune system in children puts them at higher risks of autoimmune disorders such as asthma and food allergies

the entire premise of vaccines is basically put your children at risk for the sake of strangers, some amount of vaccines is probably fine when you weigh the risks vs advantages, but the amount of times we fuck with a kid's immune system at this point is insane and it's mostly just a scam for the medical industry to make a fuck load of money

Carson Jones
Carson Jones

ur a beta cuck if u need anyone here to fight ur fights for you

Leo Ross
Leo Ross

If you trust vaccines than you have to admit that you trust this filthy kike. You are a jew shill

Attached: CD80D22C-8A4A-48FC-8370-8D536EEDDC59.jpg (9 KB, 300x300)

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

(You)
your link doesn't support your (non)argument. All it shows is that jew lawyers got payouts for niggers.
... so I said that the government paid out $4 billion in vaccine claims, and then the link provided proves that.

sorry, I'm a programmer, so logic comes naturally.

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Cope: the post

Daniel Williams
Daniel Williams

it's mostly just a scam for the medical industry to make a fuck load of money
which is why they have immunity. the disgusting thing is that the vaccine compensations are paid from taxpayer funds rather than the companies who created the vaccine in question

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

They are also putting experimental shit in the vaccines and not the actual vaccine in it

Daniel Gomez
Daniel Gomez

Dude, the government and the media are informed by science. It's not fucking rocket science to understand that science is a process that can't be fabricated or biased without getting discredited by the rest of the scientific community.
If people understood this concept then half of the cancerous conspiricism in the world would be eradicated.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

Hi OP,
I recently got into this topic and have been researching it non-stop for about 2 weeks so I hope you see my post.
Vaccines most likely play a role in the development of the following:
Autism
Auto-immune disorders
Allergies
Asthma

A great place to start on this is the movie Vaxxed. It tells the story of the CDC whistleblower William Thompson who came forward and admitted to omitting data in the CDC's study on the connection between vaccines and autism.
After Vaxxed I strongly recommend looking watching this presentation by Robert F Kennedy Jr. It contains a wealth of info on CDC corruption and the links between vaccines and autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuCMdObK-GQ

Check out the Simpsonwood meeting transcript and the CDC Spider letter as well.

The podcast Guns and Butter has some really great episodes on vaccines(and some of the greatest redpills of all time in the other unrelated episodes).

soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1

There's also the Vaccine Conversation with Melissa and Dr. Bob that has good info as well.

Other notable figures,
J.B. Handley
Dr. Paul Thomas
Del Bigtree
Forrest Maready

Good luck and please do a lot of research into this because your child's future depends on it. I hope my post reaches you.

Tyler James
Tyler James

claims to who?

show me an example of damage directly related to a properly administered vaccine.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

So you refuse to address the fact that the protocols of Zion admit to vaccines being a kike plot? You refuse to acknowledge the fact that Salk was a subhuman jew? Fuck off nigger

Kayden Peterson
Kayden Peterson

Vaccines work, they dont cause autism. But using strong antibiotics on your children CAN cause autism.

youtu.be/b4CBy0uVqRc

Samuel Campbell
Samuel Campbell

No one uses common sense and even when they know the govt is corrupt and lies and hurts people on purpose, this time it’s different! This time the govt loves you and wants to protect you and your children from scary Black Plague diseases and would never hide the truth. Fucking retards saying “just vaccinate yoioo kids aight!!!”

Attached: F3B7EE55-520A-4921-B19B-09C4283B763C.jpg (101 KB, 711x461)

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Salk copied white science. The fact that you retardedly think he was the father of vaccines show off your double digit IQ

And taking protocols of zion as real drops you to single digits

Jayden Miller
Jayden Miller

you need to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=WwcXiU0c7e4&feature=youtu.be&t=1

tldw(for the sub 100 iq plebs);
genius level anti-vaxxer journalist and pro-vaxxer scientist debate and the anti-vaxxer changes the other guy's mind

it comes down to the cdc getting billions every year but only if they can use up all their vacccines so they refuse to do any sort of safety testing

vaccines are effective at what they do, but they definitely aren't safe as far as "side-effects"

Colton Mitchell
Colton Mitchell

STFU jew nigger

Attached: AAD0BF48-AEE4-4718-8BEE-D7ACBFDF2CA0.jpg (119 KB, 638x479)

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

Can't do it can you? Can't show a single case. Not one example.

Thanks for playing.

Michael Peterson
Michael Peterson

Del Bigtree is a hero and a patriot.

History will remember him and RFK Jr. as our generations greatest activists.

Bentley Price
Bentley Price

Can’t troll better can you? How many people have you convinced in this thread that vaccines are 100% safe and effective. 0

Let’s keep playing tho cuz I love trolling trolls and I know you guys get paid by the post.

Thanks for playing faggot

Charles Morris
Charles Morris

the protocols aren’t real goy
don’t pay any attention to Salk he is irrelevant
Kike shill confirmed, gas yourself jew

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

Why so mad bro?

Oh, because you can't find a single example of damages paid for properly administered vaccines? Have to fall back on shit that happened in the 60s? Have to parrot my words like a bitch?

Yeah that's why.

Logan Taylor
Logan Taylor

Attached: 3B62061B-314E-4E5F-A26A-E28E968E1059.jpg (42 KB, 620x329)

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Alright what do you think they paid 4 billion dollars out for.

The only thing I could thonk of is improperly adminestered vaccines buy theres no way doctors and nurses can fuck up often enough to warrant 4 billion. You can practice on a tangerine for gods sake.

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

the obvious solution is to get nonjewed vaccines that vaccinate against whatever disease but dont have the jew stuff added that turns you autistic, queer, retarded, meek, etc.

Lincoln Perez
Lincoln Perez

Hahaha are you fucking illiterate. Many anons have posted and referenced documents to the fucking vaccine courts paying out 1000s of people injured directly from the vaccine. Since the US has given 100% immunity from vaccine manufactures they pay for the damages but here’s the kicker they take it from the tax payers so we pay it. Fuck you for not knowing how to use your brain properly, must be all that aluminum from the vaccines kike

Attached: 77B53FB1-4F86-4CE1-8B6D-7B19815E95B1.jpg (1.76 MB, 4032x3024)

Aaron Jenkins
Aaron Jenkins

what do you think they paid 4 billion dollars out for
Jews paying jews. Jew judges handing over free gov't money to their tribesmen and getting away with it.

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

1000s

so it'll be easy for you to show me just one example, won't it, faggot.

Oh, just have some sketchy statistics and no actual example? Yeah, you mad.

Luke Hill
Luke Hill

I’ll gladly opt for that. Question is where can I get that???? Hmmmmm????

Jacob Gray
Jacob Gray

Why don’t you fuck off back to r*ddit with all the rest of the vaccine shills?

Attached: D862676F-22C6-4D7E-8673-0DFD44C6CD69.jpg (70 KB, 699x960)

Leo King
Leo King

aww, no example. poor little baby. just some butchered data infographs that you don't even understand.

Elijah Morgan
Elijah Morgan

Sorry millions not thousands you are right faggot. Guess I can’t find 1 because there are millions. GG thanks for playing again faggot ;)

Jaxon Murphy
Jaxon Murphy

I can't find one
Yes, I know. Game over, fag. I win ;)

Christopher Bell
Christopher Bell

Can’t read words or read graphs.

Your mother should have aborted you

Attached: 212341CE-2982-4730-82A7-767ADC96659F.jpg (112 KB, 565x767)

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

Nope I win faggot but keep posting and earn dat $3.50 like a good kike hooker

Attached: 6B74E187-67D2-408A-A12B-5FFD78A0A68D.jpg (77 KB, 483x710)

Luke Gray
Luke Gray

The cases are kept CONFIDENTIAL you fucking IDIOT. Of course nobody can point to a specific example because the plaintiffs and defendants are fucking GAGGED

Oliver Lopez
Oliver Lopez

That comes from being inside so much, they are working on a "vaccine" (inhaler formula) that will prevent allergies by getting children's bodies used to nature.

Brayden Powell
Brayden Powell

Do you really wanna play this game shill?
Here,
cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/side-effects.htm

Right on the CDC website. Just one example,
DTaP:
Long-term seizures, coma, lowered consciousness, or permanent brain damage happen extremely rarely after DTaP vaccination.

Zachary Peterson
Zachary Peterson

There is no link between vaccines and autism
is that your professional opinion?
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 (autism 1)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067 (aluminum toxicity)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535 (autism 2)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033 Autism denial as impediment to universal immunisation (Commentary)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277 (thimerosal [organic-mercury based compound] used as preservative)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170 (autism 3)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22099159 ([autism 4] from aluminum adjuvants)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17454560 (mercury toxicity causing regressive [autism 5])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3878266/ (autism 6)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3364648/ (cause of regressive [autism 7])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3774468/ (autism 8 [thimerosal 1])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3697751/ (autism 9 [thimerosal 2])
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3173748/ ([autism 10] from mercury)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/17454560/ (mercury toxicity causing regressive)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29413113 (Aluminium in brain tissue in autism)

James Foster
James Foster

That chart misrepresents data. Scarlett fever and Typhood fever went away because they found an effective antibiotics treatment, reducing deaths to almost nothing. It's like how the bubonic plague is easily treatable nowadays but this does not apply to Polio for example, which is only really treatable by prevention

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

And here's RFK Jr. talking about tons more,

youtu.be/vuCMdObK-GQ?t=1568

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

You know what?
Jab your fucking kids with everything, do it, who cares what "ANTI-VAX" crazies think.
Stab them in the eyes, in the dick and snatch, every fucking body part exposed should have at least 10 injection holes.
DO
IT

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

long term seizures
The vaccine actually initially activates the child's epilepsy. Incredibly rare.
lower brain function/brain infections.
5 reported cases ever

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

Not only that, because vaccines are considered "essential", various governments freely hand out tenders for pharma companies to make large batches. There's always the greedy ones who see an opportunity to rake in millions while selling useless crap. A bunch of Chinese and Indian mfgs got busted for selling fake vaccines and a few Italian companies got caught relabeling expired batches.

Christopher Stewart
Christopher Stewart

All the vaccine inserts list all these awful side effects but doctors never show them to parents. Go look at Merck’s insert for MMRII...crazy shit

merck.com/product/usa/pi_circulars/m/mmr_ii/mmr_ii_pi.pdf

Attached: 2F4CC17B-CB37-410E-ADF8-D342DD605646.png (1.03 MB, 1125x2436)

Camden Green
Camden Green

good goy juice and we pay you!
how can anyone honestly think the same government feeding you poision, giving you poison to wash it down, sprays poison on top of you... gives 2 shits about your health? the same people who sprayed agent orange on their troops, same people who tested nukes in the backyards of their own citizens.. need i fucking go on?

Attached: 1544029874813.png (124 KB, 500x617)

Jack Wright
Jack Wright

incredibly rare
4 billion dollars in payouts with a 3 yr statute of limitations, $250,000 max payout, and limited public knowledge of the court's existence.

PICK ONE. I don't know who pays you to post, but you are a monster for taking part in astroturfing on an issue as important as this. Is the money for your posts really worth the having the blood of children on your hands?

Kayden Lopez
Kayden Lopez

as a concept
right, until they change the ingredients to include mercury and aluminum, then things get funky

Attached: 1556370882191.png (57 KB, 300x300)

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

Doctors get paid incentive bonuses for every vaccine they hand out. Sounds like complete corruption and sellout greed to me.

Attached: F79942AF-3291-405A-82CF-33D97A64C630.png (43 KB, 592x579)

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

How do i combat this with facts?
in my experience, facts dont matter as they are simply passed off as "anti-vaxx propaganda". best you can do is show documentaries like some user have suggested/videos to try to get info through, good luck

youtube.com/watch?v=5yNcaLjb45k
youtube.com/watch?v=-ecEz7KgYXY

Attached: 1556883267734.jpg (1.3 MB, 1080x2474)

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

You need some critical thinking skills.
Start by looking up how peer review works

Grayson Russell
Grayson Russell

get vaccines and never have complications later in life
excuse me? vaccines actually work the opposite. protect you earlier, and then wear off and youre fucked when shit will really kill you. and then there is interesting studies like this... id rethink some things if i were you

Attached: 1547961575628.png (517 KB, 1920x1080)

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

You know you can ask for vaccines without murcery?

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

Hey what’s that?

O yea these are all peer reviewed studies

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

and it goes so much deeper

Attached: 1555900450537.jpg (120 KB, 960x959)

Josiah Thomas
Josiah Thomas

oh, so you're not a denier, you just deflect the blame of the "side effects" caused by not vaccinating towards other things.

Xavier Smith
Xavier Smith

Yes, a disease can be transmitted by someone vaccinated for it, they just can't get it sick from it

Jack Garcia
Jack Garcia

What about vaccines without aluminum, carcinogens, human and animal tissues? Can I get that? No I didn’t think so. Vaccines are a meme

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

Memeflag astroturfing scumbag shill of the pharmacutical industry. You better respond to the content of my post or shut the fuck up. I will not allow you to create the image of ostracization to convince others to dismiss the subject without any research.

Eli Rivera
Eli Rivera

echo chamber and loosely-stringed together studies oooo

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

keep jabbing those vaccines so you can end up even more crippled than you are right now and earn lots of monaaaaayyyy
go on nigger, JAB JAB JAAAB

Connor Diaz
Connor Diaz

since you're not a burger you can't get compensation, too bad, but don't stop jabbing those needles!

Dylan Campbell
Dylan Campbell

Why don't you look at the actual science on the matter rather than going down conspiracy theory rabbit holes?

Attached: TwainQuote.jpg (61 KB, 432x423)

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

well, sure you can point to examples. there have been documentaries going over cases that other anons have posted already. this dude is just a fucking idiot who has avoided people putting real facts to him like the plague in order to rile you and others up some more. anyone who has put honest research into this and not just out of the mouth of some "authorities" knows there is no debate in this and that modern day vaccines are garbage

Attached: 1553947307119.jpg (947 KB, 1920x1317)

Jace Price
Jace Price

let them stick all the vaccines they can into their bodies, if they don't care why should anyone else, plus they can earn MONEY from the crippling side effects

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

you have to ask for "medicine" that wont fuck you up
are you serious right now? is this supposed to be some sort of defense?

Attached: 1547961625102.png (743 KB, 1920x1080)

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

No, the mercury content is so low it is harmless, but since they know people are scared, they give you the option to remove the mercury

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Yes, a disease can be transmitted by someone vaccinated for it, they just can't get it sick from it
sounds pretty contradictory, dont it?

Attached: 1553937156010.png (1.53 MB, 1275x4073)

Julian Gonzalez
Julian Gonzalez

Absolutely nothing of substance to say then?

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

conspiracy theory rabbit holes?
youre note even paying attention, are you?

Attached: 12.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768)

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

the mercury content is so low it is harmless
dont eat too much fish goy, the mercury is bad for you!
inject this mercury right into your blood stream, goys, its "medicine"
keep on digging that hole deeper, my dude

Attached: 1553938135282.png (823 KB, 1920x1080)

Matthew Ross
Matthew Ross

Funny thing about polio - why aren't there any Founding Fathers who were struck down with it? Or any historical figure from before the Industrial Revolution?

Polio always existed in humans. Unavoidable. It only got out of hand when combined with damage to the body from industrial chemical exposure, pesticides, etc.

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Hahaha yes and the small amount of aluminum (more than 10x the brain damage dose) and carcinogens is negligible. Nothing to see here dumb goyim. But trust this faggot kike

Attached: 3D705194-5923-4B23-A535-ECCEAA56F200.png (781 KB, 2436x1125)

Zachary Foster
Zachary Foster

Attached: 1557329522665.png (468 KB, 683x648)

Brody Baker
Brody Baker

The main concern for Vaccines aren't for adults, but for people with kids. The solutions are loaded with heavy metals and they believe that heavy metal poisoning in the Vaccines is what's leading to the rise in Autism. Meanwhile the experts have given little to no explanation other than the criteria for prescribing the Autism condition has expanded due to more people looking for the signs. I'd say spare your kid the shots until they're past puberty.

Grayson Thompson
Grayson Thompson

vaccines can eradicate entire diseases like polio and smallpox
we have things like the measles vaccine but then mysteriously decided to not completely eliminate measles

vaccines need herd immunity so that the disease cant get to certain at risk people
But we wont just use the vaccines on those at risk people so they cant catch it in the first place
Also dont worry about how you have never gotten a measles booster in your life, and the vaccine you got as a child wore off before you were a teenager, which means our herd immunity is literally just people who are age 12 and under, and thus not at all the entire herd even slightly

A large number of the people who refuse to get vaccinated are jews

Look, vaccines work. They do, genuinely, honestly. The science is sound, and we used them to eliminate a couple of really nasty diseases.

But right now? Vaccines are just a way for big pharma to pocket cash. Curing a disease completely is unsustainable. They let portions of the population keep measles so that the rest of us feel required to get vaccines. And yet, measles isnt fucking deadly. Also none of us are even inoculated from it anymore because our vaccines wore off. So if its really about protecting us, why don't we all constantly have to get boosters?

Jews dont get vaccines because they see it for the scam it is. Dont pay the medical companies for some shit you dont need.

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

lol I just picked a random one (2nd) link

cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/ubc-autsism-vaccine-paper-retraction-chris-shaw-1.4351855

and the next at random (9) link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Geier

how about 1 more link (5) for good measure

oh wait that actually says it's safe

kek

Eli Butler
Eli Butler

There is higher mercury content in fish

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Do you know how a vaccine works?

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

tfw measles kills people
tfw measles vaccine doesn't need boosters when older

Jackson Butler
Jackson Butler

There is higher mercury content in fish
you see, user. when you eat something, your body/gut breaks it down. when you inject something into your blood stream, its a whole new ball game. add in that some of these ingredients can pass the blood/brain barrier, youre in real trouble.

yes, i do. my main gripe is with some of the newer ingredients theyve decided to put into them. i got a few vaccines as a child (now 30) and i feel fine. the schedule of today is also much different than when i was a child

Attached: 1542500876405.png (35 KB, 467x323)

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Alright, fair point on mercury.
Second point, so you would know that vacinnes just mean the disease cannot infect and attack you, doesn't mean you can't have the pathogen in/on you.

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

Just didn't more research, fish contains methylmercury, which is a lot more harmful than the mercury in vaccines, ethyl mercury. Also, only the influenza vaccine has thiemaresol, in fact if, as you said you are 30? That would mean you would have had higher quantities of themaresol than modern children as it has been reduced

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

I thought that our bodies couldn't process mercury at all and that it would pass through at the same concentration as it was injected.

Anyone have a link saying otherwise, I cant find one.

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

just mean the disease cannot infect and attack you, doesn't mean you can't have the pathogen in/on you.
this doesnt seem like a problem to you? do you not see the eugenics program in play here?

Attached: 1543996913083.png (365 KB, 658x504)

Luke Nelson
Luke Nelson

That's just a byproduct of its protection

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

I don't believe the "established" information about vaccines is untrue. Some vaccines are not particularly useful. Diseases like measles were never really that dangerous anyway, and it only really makes sense to vaccinate to prevent it becoming endemic as a matter of fiscal efficiency (costs less to keep everyone immune than to treat massive outbreaks).

Personally as much as I've looked into it I'm convinced vaccines are probably for the best overall, and while it wouldn't be all that catastrophic if less people used them, they shove them on people because they're profitable. As far as I can tell though thanks to herd immunity you're probably safer not taking them, though not by much.

Attached: 1553704438061.gif (1.71 MB, 216x160)

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

fish contains methylmercury, which is a lot more harmful than the mercury in vaccines, ethyl mercury
even if true, youre missing the point of ingestion vs injection

you would have had less as they reduced the levels
i had single use vaccines and not the vials for multi-shots as they are using today

I thought that our bodies couldn't process mercury at all
im really not sure. i just assumed as they would suggest not eating so many fish in a period of time. i dont eat of that shit though so i didnt care one way or the other

death is a byproduct of protection
strange "medicine"

Attached: 1544005864680.jpg (185 KB, 1305x763)

Thomas Campbell
Thomas Campbell

as with most things, its mainly the "preservatives" and the adjutants as well, in this case, that are the main issue

Attached: 1542500844218.jpg (38 KB, 720x720)

Brayden Fisher
Brayden Fisher

1. It doesn't break down in your blood
2. Think of it as deflecting the disease, if other around aren't also protected they run the risk of getting hit

Connor Baker
Connor Baker

First of all, there are tons of studies debunking anti-vax claims, but if you want to cherry pick bad studies I'll debunk them for you.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21993250 (autism 1)
This is a hypothesis, not a study. As you can see by the title.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23609067 (aluminum toxicity)
The only relevant part of this abstract is, "In young children, a highly significant correlation exists between the number of pediatric aluminum-adjuvanted vaccines administered and the rate of autism spectrum disorders."
This correlation is the same one used by Andrew Wakefield and has been thoroughly debunked. Correlation is not causation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21623535 (autism 2)
Another simply pointing out the correlation

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25377033 Autism denial as impediment to universal immunisation (Commentary)
this is Commentary. Not a study

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24995277 (thimerosal [organic-mercury based compound] used as preservative)
I noticed the author of this study was referred to in the previous commentary. The science community finds him humorous. I realize that's an ad hom, but bad science exists. If it were good science, other scientists would be able to replicate it and the guy would have a good reputation.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21058170 (autism 3)
see this. leftbrainrightbrain.co.uk/2009/09/17/another-weak-study-proves-vaccines-cause-autism/

I'm going to stop here because I don't have the time to do proper research for you.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

Not safe, the CDC and big pharma are in bed there’s no regulation at all, vaccine court is a sham, total corruption everywhere.

Look up RFK Jr. he was an environmental lawyer looking into mercury in rivers, turned into looking at mercury in vaccines. Causing autism. Demonstrated conclusively multiple times. He sued big pharma over this and won. Lots of long interviews of him talks about corruption and multiple proofs of the link between mercury and autism.

RFK jr /mercury/thimerisol is a big rabbit hole. Also can look into fluoridation levels in brain. MMR/Brian Hooker FOIA. And there was a woman in Utah IIRC, Markwitz or similar. Who found a link between vaccines and autism, caused by contamination from LABORATORY RATS that gave tens of millions of Americans autism via vaccine. The feds locked her up after a Russian scientist wrote a follow up to her paper, and told her they’d ruin her if she didn’t tell everyone she made it up (which they did). This was around 2010. Before this she was a leading scientist and researcher of penicillin in the 80s.

I hope that helps, They’re making it hard to find this stuff.

Nathaniel Watson
Nathaniel Watson

(((communist))) flag
it was debunked goy!

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

Yeah there have been a whopping 48 cases of measles in Canada this year. You must be swimming in patients. What's the chance of those 48 people suffering from brain swelling? It was around 0.025% before vaccines for measles existed. You must be overflowing with encephalitis cases!

Andrew Fisher
Andrew Fisher

It doesn't break down in your blood
no, it heads on straight to your brain to cause havoc

Think of it as deflecting the disease, if other around aren't also protected they run the risk of getting hit
this seems just counter-productive to me. not only are you risking others, you are risking the health of yourself/your children for what? when that vaccine wears off, theyll need another potentially harmful dose rather than develop the child's immune system naturally protecting it for life. and with all the studies out there showing the potential harm, i just dont get why one would even bother over such nonsense diseases like the measles. people are being murdered all over the world over some bull shit, but a bitch-made disease like the measles has everybody up in arms

Attached: 1556365205738.jpg (97 KB, 720x720)

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

If it were good science, other scientists would be able to replicate it and the guy would have a good reputation.
you sweet innocent child

Attached: 1554605830050.jpg (25 KB, 583x281)

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

fish contains methylmercury, which is a lot more harmful than the mercury in vaccines, ethyl mercury
They tested this on monkeys, user. Measuring the mercury levels ten days later showed as you say, that ethyl mercury is safer because it’s processed out faster, demonstrated by the monkeys having less of it in their blood after 10 days. But WHERE DID IT GO, was the question.

Follow up study I believe was in 2008 by Burbacker... the reason the ethyl mercury didn’t show in blood stream, is it entered the monkeys BRAINS, where it remained all of it, found after death.

So ethyl mercury was thought to be safer because it left the blood . But it didn’t leave their bodies, it went STRAIGHT TO THE BRAIN and is in fact many times more dangerous than methyl mercury.

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

if vaccines were proven effective/safe and there was nothing else to it, why would they invent bull shit stories/fake images like this one to rile up the public?

if the science is as sound as they present it to be, why do they have to lie/fabricate bull shit? this is a MASSIVE red flag. i dont get how this shit is still a topic of discussion

Attached: 1544098141694.jpg (465 KB, 3840x2160)

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Okay, you don't know how vaccines work. A vaccine teaches the immune system to naturally defend against measles, the "booster" is a reminders to the body of what measles is.

Ryan Foster
Ryan Foster

only the influenza vaccine has thiemaresol
Not true there are a number of cocktails still containing thiemarisol. And if it below a certain PPM, they don’t have to report it at all.

Vaccines are giving children autism.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

If you don't see the validity in that statement, then you must think literally every scientist who has looked at his research was paid to keep silent and/or make fun of him.

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Oy vei, you don't know how vaccines work
t. the kike who says ethyl mercury is safe

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

Science since the beginning has been wrought with ideological and political bias. Today if you look at the evidence it's clear as day that racial differences in behavior are biological in origin, and yet any scientist who claims this will be slandered and have their life ruined, and there are entire subfields of research dedicated to rationalizing race denialism.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

86% in the brain actually.
but we do not know conclusively if that causes autism. It may, but I have no clue. Also it will clear out within about 4 years

Henry Reed
Henry Reed

and if you dont get that booster? what if youre poor or not able to for whatever reason? you now pose a MUCH greater risk to yourself if you were to contact it later in life when it becomes an actual serious illness.. instead of getting it as a child and strengthening your immune system, you cripple it and potentially cause greater harm for a short-term benefit.

how did we go from a society who threw parties to get their children infected with diseases to witch-hunt over people who question/dont want to inject their children with potentially life-threatening substances?

was paid to keep silent and/or make fun of him.
thats not how it works though. take this study for example
youtube.com/watch?v=DsooWz2FmuA

even when people know its not right, they will respond the same as everyone else anyway eventually. most people are terrified of going against the grain or seeming "weird" or that dreaded word "crazy". some people are paid, sure, the rest go along to get along.

Attached: 1557130930186.jpg (1.25 MB, 740x2215)

Luke Miller
Luke Miller

yeah but why not just listen to the government, you know how fucking expensive it is to fight them?

Just drink the fluoride and take the vaccines. It'll be over soon enough.

Jeremiah Murphy
Jeremiah Murphy

You're prone to confirmation bias if you think this is "a MASSIVE red flag"
Either they weren't able to go find a baby with measles and take a photo of it, or an artistically designed photo just looks better.

Nolan Mitchell
Nolan Mitchell

science doesn't give a fuck about peer pressure.
it's fucking observable data. If it's correct data, it can be replicated.
If someone demonstrates that the current research is incorrect, they get a nobel prize.

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Nobody is listening to you, you stupid fucking shill.

Let's look at your earlier post.

Hm, yeah the people here are really gonna trust the media and how it gets informed by "science".

Rot in hell.

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

Vaccines are fine, just don't give them to 6 month olds. Wait until they are toddlers.

Colton Cook
Colton Cook

supposed epidemic happening
weren't able to find a real picture
doctoring a stock photo is a better idea for your credibility
nice one

science doesn't give a fuck about peer pressure.
no, it doesnt. sadly what we pass as "science" these days is a shell of its former self. mostly ran on "grant money" so you gotta do what gets you the big bucks, right? look into the work of pons/fleischmann for one case. it was reproducible , yet, was shut down by a fucking show of hands.

science, like spirituality, is corruptible by man

Attached: scientism.jpg (601 KB, 1024x768)

Anthony Sullivan
Anthony Sullivan

Anyone with an IQ < 100 shouldn't be allowed to vote.
Anti-intellectualism, anti-science, and conspiracism are perhaps the worst cancers we face today.

Jacob Garcia
Jacob Garcia

science doesn't give a fuck about peer pressure
Mate, you've obviously never applied for a grant. Science is run by the same cunts who run everything else.

Caleb Bell
Caleb Bell

they're not going to give your kids autism you fucking retard. there are however kids dying cos of diseases we nearly eradicated.

Camden Wilson
Camden Wilson

anyone who isn't making money from the medical industry (even innocent ones like nurses etc have to memorize the education and take it personally since it's their livelihood, plus authority figures) or an NPC can see the obvious conflict of interest. Mention how much money is involved on twitter/reddit/faceberg/MSM news article comments, and you'll have replies saying they actually lose money and are doing it purely out of the goodness of their hearts. I'd say its the #1 astroturfed subject. They're relentless.

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

government and the media are informed
science cant be manipulated
imagine actually thinking this, holy fucking shit

Attached: 11.jpg (127 KB, 1024x768)

Angel Morgan
Angel Morgan

trusting women to make decisions about the well being of your children
fucking leaf get it together. women are emotional and will always appeal to authority. Vaccines are poison do the legwork it's not hard to figure out.

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

Its a cultural westcuck thing. They want to feel like they are in on a gigantic secret, to expose the "man", the sneering scientist using dem big words with their good ol' honest down to earth wisdom. Combine this with your good old snake oil salesmen, facebook boomers jumping on every single health scare and good old shitposting and you get vaxxers.

I do believe even some glown in the dark niggers are pushing anti-vaxxers too, as it is a a wonderful chaff to misdirect discourse from actual topics into an endless vortex of shitposting and dumb memes.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Circumcision is the most Astro turfed subject . By a mile.

Landon James
Landon James

100%

Jace Murphy
Jace Murphy

Go read about JFK's uncle. He is also anti vax.

Carter Lee
Carter Lee

shouldn't be allowed to vote.
thinking voting matters
you are so damn adorable, how old are you little boy?

playing both sides
you may be on to something here, friend

Attached: 1552925630843.jpg (367 KB, 1024x768)

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Anti vaxx is pushed so heavily so Americans don't start asking questions about circumcisions. Same reason why stupid other conspiracies are pushed like
Flat earth and such, so people don't spend their time researching useful things. Vaccines probably hurt babies in some way, but cutting up baby dicks assuredly does more damage

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Woah a microbiology course? You must be an expert

Noah Wilson
Noah Wilson

Oh yeah, true I guess. Difference is most it seems that debate is over, and the only ones who support it are dads who had it done to them, and of course jews. Vaccine debate still has people undecided. Also they make one of these vaccine threads at least every 24 hours, circumcision comes up less often.

William Myers
William Myers

Chink vs Mexican
where does rice belong?

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

All Circumcision talk is immediately put in SHUT IT DOWN MODE. You never hear about any pros or cons it's just completely shut down. The ritual of slicing up baby dicks must not be questioned. It's normal and healthy and Parents who are skeptical are only taught to criticize vaccines . Cutting up baby dicks is totally a given in everyone's mind . You're crazy f you don't let the doc slice up baby Dicks

Eli James
Eli James

Vaccines probably hurt babies in some way

They don't. Every single instance antivaxxers like to parade are edge cases of natural manufactoring errors, side effects, misapplication etc. which every medication has. Botched surgeries and nosocomial infections kill several orders of magnitude more each year, but you don't see boomers railing to ban hospitals and doctors.

People just got too comfortable, too used to not having infectious diseases killing their children and think its natural. No, the natural state is a constant endemic, 50% child mortality and people just randomly dying in perfectly preventable diseases, this is what vaccination changed and this is what retarded boomers want to return to out of superstitious fear. Freedom of speech does not apply to this, being an antivaxxer should(and in east europe is) have legal consequences.

Carson Cook
Carson Cook

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22651

Attached: 1558516265362-(1).jpg (129 KB, 960x741)

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

being an antivaxxer should(and in east europe is) have legal consequences.
The conflict of interest coming from the vaccine industry should have legal consequences.

Attached: moneyy.png (757 KB, 620x612)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

There is a scientific and medical consensus. You don't get to cause damage to the health and society of Hungary, just because you're a yapping, superstitious idiot without enjoying a time out with some gypsies.

Adrian Perry
Adrian Perry

Where you vaccinated ? If yes stfu and give your kid the same benefits you received.

Oliver King
Oliver King

There is a scientific and medical consensus.
Until there is no massive profits at stake (imagine 100% mandatory vaccination), you cannot claim that as a reason to force people to take needles. There's skeptics within the industry as well.

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

I know you are shitposting, you don't warrant a serious answer, memeflag.

Henry King
Henry King

Yeah you got nothing to reply. Like I said, heavily astroturfed across the entire internet.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

A lot of that racial stuff is psuedoscience and usually debunked

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

science that has no understanding of human consciousness wants to talk about behavior and mental ability
correct. further proof of what passes as "science" nowadays

Attached: tesla-science.jpg (99 KB, 1024x768)

Daniel Russell
Daniel Russell

vaccine injury lawsuits:
mctlaw.com/vaccine-injury/cases/

the national class action vaccine injury lawsuits
classaction.org/national-vaccine-injury-compensation-program

vaccine injuries and deaths, with the gov paying out 4 billions so far
vaccineimpact.com/2018/u-s-government-continues-to-pay-millions-in-vaccine-injuries-and-death-settlements/

The national compensation program for vaccine injuries:
hrsa.gov/vaccine-compensation/index.html

healthimpactnews.com/2019/uncensored-us-government-pays-out-over-4-billion-for-vaccine-injuries-and-deaths/

The National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program was passed into law in 1986.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Childhood_Vaccine_Injury_Act

Grayson Perez
Grayson Perez

moran, diseases don't spontaneously generate from unvaccinated people. Germs must be brought in to a healthy population from outside.

And THEN the only people who can catch it from the carrier, are the unvaccinated ones. They are victims. It can't hurt you.

Nathan Lewis
Nathan Lewis

This is where they reply "Oh well vaccines aren't 100% effective, so EVERYONE needs to be vaccinated for herd immunity".

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit