Vaccine debate

Just had a long fight with my fiance and her mom about vaccines. I just dont trust the government and media to be telling me the truth, and when theyre in lockstep telling me to do something and offering it for free i just assume malicious intent.

can i get some redpills on vaccines? am i being a retard or are they legitimately going to give our kids autism?

Attached: 1484101655588.jpg (400x602, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

educate-yourself.org/vcd/swinefluindex.shtml
cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-february-2019.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vuCMdObK-GQ
soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1
youtu.be/b4CBy0uVqRc
youtube.com/watch?v=WwcXiU0c7e4&feature=youtu.be&t=1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

vaccines work but they are pushing useless vaccines like the flu one etc, and can always just come up with some new shit secretly or change the formulas at any time and you wont know anything

We could probably live w/o vaccines, except the government keeps importing millions of contagious 3rd world shitskins.

go to ololo.to and download Vaxxed. Do it rn

>it's not a webm

Ive got a coworker that severely distrusts his government, but has 100% faith in vaccines. He scoffed at me when I said youd have to be a mongoloid to let your oppressor shoot your children up with a mystery concoction. Immediately he labels me the scary boogiman of the anti vaxxer and the cause of measles coming back. I told him "those diseases are coming back because of third world savages flooding our country, you literal retard. Vaccines in theory are an amazing invention, but at what cost? Nothing in this world is without its drawbacks. Black and white thinking like this has made you a stupid man" and then I told him to keep drinking his beer like the alcoholic he is. Fuck boomers.

Boosters are legit. Stuff like the flu vaccine is a waste of time. And if you travel to shitholes, then vaccines against what they have there, like certain types of Malaria, are beneficial to you. Don't believe the antivax hype. There is no link between vaccines and autism. The autism is caused by processed foods that we consume. Additives that have been approved by the FDA through lobbying and bribes. Possibly additives that are meant to do other things to us (like raise estrogen levels) but come with the side effect of autism in some cases. My theory is that the additives affect developing minds and bodies but are harmless to fully grown adults.

If you want to do right by any kids you have, then get them vaccinated but be careful about what you let them consume.

>can i get some redpills on vaccines?
come watch my neighbors kid who started stuttering day after getting vaxed, freaky shit

>don't trust white people science, goyim. Look, little shlomo stuttered when he got his shots

sloppy job JIDF

Haha damn man!! He got BTFO'd!

You sure destroyed him, what a stupid boomer hahaha!!

The idea of needing to pump a baby who's under the age of 3 with 26 vaccines, is insane. Logic tells you that our world isn't that dangerous.

Attached: cdc mandatory.jpg (481x637, 27K)

Vaccines as a concept are real and are scientifically based, but you are right to not trust the government.

educate-yourself.org/vcd/swinefluindex.shtml

Yeah man I pwnted him epic style yo. dabbed on his old ass, nigga.

>sloppy job JIDF
lol let us know when you can sue a vax manufacture, then we can talk

42 U.S. Code §300aa–22. Standards of responsibility

(1) No vaccinemanufacturer shall be liable in a civil action for damages arising from a vaccine-related injury or death associated with the administration of a vaccine after October 1, 1988, if the injury or death resulted from side effects that were unavoidable even though the vaccine was properly prepared and was accompanied by proper directions and warnings.

Sniff

Attached: 1557201463657.jpg (480x480, 19K)

Prime baby oven right there

I agree, its clown world.
But as asoon as i bring up autism i am automatically a conspiracy theorist. How do i combat this with facts?

Go somewhere tropical without the Hep A vaccine. Your tune will change.

You dont have to get your kids vaccinated all at once but you should get your kids vaccinated. Dont trust a bunch of redneck wackos with junk science when it comes to your kids health. The reason why autism rates are going up is because the umbrella for diagnosis keeps widening little more. Most diagnosis are bogus and its shit parenting to blame.

>White people science has to be protected from niggers who would sue for literally anything to get ghetto rich

color me surprised, chaim

are you a boomer by chance?

Do 2 things and then decide for yourself...
1. Look up Dr. Jonas Salk and The Polio vaccine
2. Look up Dr. Walter Reed and Yellow Fever.

no you're not being retarded but i wouldnt argue about it with anybody

Know a guy who doesn’t believe in vaccinating his child. He’s also in massive credit card debt, smokes hella weed, no job, thinks he is hella smart, actually retarded

Attached: 28A1026D-DF89-4916-B67F-84156CCDAEA7.png (656x654, 294K)

Thank you mr memeflag.
(((salk)))... making me go hmmmm

shopped

both came after white men developed the science of vaccination. the jew can only emulate white intelligence

>How do i combat this with facts?
Just call the wedding off, these two bitches are going to ruin your life

Well I'm not educated on the subject. I would just watch the documentary I recommended. It's a great starting point and read up on Dr. Andrew Wakefield.

this
And it's not just autism, it's probably allergies as well. People are too allergic nowadays.

People don't need vaccines. Most of the shit that people get vaccinated for goes away on its own.

It's like you're sick for three days and then normal again. Wow, big fucking deal.

You don't need vaccines for that.

alright thank you

No sir. But seriously, why ask a question when you’ve already come to your own conclusion? Are you just looking to be validated?

If vaccines didn't work, we'd be in huge problem right now as an advanced population with many people dying to deadly diseases but no cure...

Are you retarded?

No, I'm not arguing vaccines are harmless. I'm sure to very small percentage of the whole population, they will react negatively to vaccines and could die. However, to vast majority, vaccines has saved countless lives and work great perfectly for them. If you're one of the few that do not work well with vaccines, then yea....too bad.

No dweebo, people don't go into the government hoping to poison and kill people, that would actually be very scary to be so obvious with murder (esp in the government). And honestly..... those who really do not like people, generally work in the private sector...

You could be right, government is lying to you about vaccines. Why? Because the greater good is much more beneficial than saving your sorry ass to curing millions.

or you could get vaccines and never have complications later in life.
chickenpox --> shingles, unless you never had chickenpox because white science gave you the gift of being able to avoid ever catching it

I feel sorry for the retards who will never take a microbiology course yet want to talk about vaccines

>Bro just shake of your measles
This might be the worst post I’ve ever seen on this board, congratulations

I do medical diagnostics for a living. I regularly do MRI scans on kids that have swollen brains from preventable measles. These kids usually end up with brain damage from their brains literally being crushed from the inside.

Attached: 1557831925203.jpg (1353x944, 285K)

There’s a shingles vaccine

[citation needed]
You get chicken pox, you WILL be vulnerable to shingles for the rest of your life. the virus hides in your nerves and comes out whenever it can. No vaccine after you've had chickenpox will save you. You MUST be vaccinated before catching it to avoid shingles

the real reason leftists keep pushing the anti-vax narrative is that they are importing huge numbers of diseased shitskins from the asshole of the world into our countries and that is the real cause of the re-occurrence of previously eradicated diseases. You lose just by taking part in the vax vs anti-vax debate, they have already won if the blame is shifted from third world immigration.

The science has been settled. All antivaxers are an immediate threat to the motherland and need to be placed into interment camps and all constitutional rights need to be suspended immediately. This is the final solution.

There's a lot of quality anti vax videos by truthstream media on youtube.

Attached: vaccines are big business.jpg (720x720, 100K)

Wrong. Reason kids are more autistic and mentally regressed is due to all the different shit they absorb straight into their bloodstream. Most of us only had 10-15 vaccines total and kids are now being injected 30+ times before the age of 2. Read the ingredients here on the CDC site and see that aborted human fetal tissue, aluminum (lots of it), bovine serum, chicken serum, eagle serum, monkey liver, polysorbate 80, formaldehyde, and many other carcinogens and preservatives are injected straight into the blood stream.

cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf

Protip: the amount of acceptable aluminum to be absorbed for any 10 pound baby is about 25 mcg. Each vaccine with aluminum contains more than 250+ mcg and the aluminum stays in the body/bloodstream for many many years unless you actively detox via IV, malic/citric acid, and silica. The aluminum will make its way to the brain just like other neurotoxins like fluoride and mercury/other heavy metals and shit from vaccines. This is what makes people have developmental issues as well as auto immune disorders and neurological disorders (Alzheimer’s, Leigh’s syndrome, autism, etc)

There is however benefit in a few vaccines especially if there is specific need or high risk of exposure to a certain disease. However most are useless and stop working after a few years if it worked at all to begin with. For example MMR vaccine is a bigger risk to cause permanent damage and death than measles ever has. DYOR OP but over vaxxing your kid will do him/her more harm than not at all. If you live in a normal /clean US neighborhood then most likely there will be no need for any vaccine

People who work for the government are usually lazy Fucks

>can i get some redpills on vaccines? am i being a retard or are they legitimately going to give our kids autism?
hrsa.gov/sites/default/files/hrsa/vaccine-compensation/data/monthly-stats-february-2019.pdf
>Since 1988, over 20,332 petitions have been filed with the VICP. Over that 30-year time period, 17,627petitions have been adjudicated, with 6,358 of those determined to be compensable, while 11,269 were dismissed. Total compensation paid over the life of the program is approximately $4.0 billion.
>approximately $4.0 billion
>$4.0 billion
well, there's the US government admitting they've paid out $4 billion in vaccine compensation claims since the program began in 1988.

pretty interesting that the US would voluntarily pay out a few submarines worth of vaccine compensation. I'm sure they'd rather have the Tomahawks or something.

but yeah, safe and effective. the government just pays out for fun.

You can just google “shingles vaccine” to see that you’re wrong. Regardless, even if we’re assuming you’re right - this would be a major exception to the rule that vaccines immunize you to diseases.

VACCINES ARE FUCKED. THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IS FUCKED. DRIVEN BY GREED NOT HEALTH

Attached: the vaccine racket.jpg (1280x1792, 272K)

>Nothing in this world is without its drawbacks.
delusional, pop philosophy you probably learned from anime

Vaccines are a kike conspiracy to subvert the goy

Attached: 39317ADE-5230-4A84-91D8-F805F0990B6A.jpg (1792x828, 435K)

>
>>White people science has to be protected from niggers who would sue for literally anything to get ghetto rich
>
>color me surprised, chaim
yeah, let's listen to this fucking idiot. so please explain to me why personal injury claims were harming the supply of vaccines?
oh that's right, because they were actually winning damages against the manufacturers. so they lobbied the US government to immunize them against civil torts to "guarantee the stability of the vaccine market"

i.e. we don't want pesky PEOPLE GETTING INJURED to harm us selling a fuckload of vaccines

You dumb leaf.

Shingles and chicken pox are the same virus. If you catch the virus, it will remain dormant forever inside you.

If you get a vaccine for it, it won't.

Since your ears are full of Trudeau semen, let me spell it out: VACCINATION FOR CHICKEN POX IS VACCINATION FOR SHINGLES, and if you catch chicken pox before you get the vaccine, you WILL suffer from shingles when you're old

Pedro, just google shingles vaccine - it’ll be easier than you think

>Women judges / Nigger judges awarding damages to niggers because a vaccine made little DeQuan violent and forced him to rob and kill

Just shut it down, Herkenstein

isn't it remarkable that the US government went out of its way to protect vaccine makers from personal injury claims? even more bizarre is that the US govt would kick back $4 billion in compensation for vaccines that don't hurt anybody

I mean you gotta think, in the vaccine court the government can pretty much tell you to fuck off and you have no recourse. and yet the government paid out $4 billion. hmmmmmmmmm.......

>the real reason leftists keep pushing the anti-vax narrative is that they are importing huge numbers of diseased shitskins from the asshole of the world into our countries and that is the real cause of the re-occurrence of previously eradicated diseases. You lose just by taking part in the vax vs anti-vax debate, they have already won if the blame is shifted from third world immigration.

I forgot to post an image so you idiots will read my post

Attached: droxine.png (1436x1077, 2.29M)

In the US they have 56 vaccines by the time you're 5 years old most other developed countries have like 10 or 12. Why do vaccine manufacturers have immunity from lawsuits? Why do they give you a shot for measles when measles is a non deadly disease and the measles vaccine kills over a hundred people per year. They don't test vaccines for safety and they give you a bunch of different ones at once without testing the effects of combinations

You are the part of the problem. It's because of you dumbasses that the diseases that have been gone for hundreds of years keep coming back. Just vaccinate your damn kids, even if 2% of them get side effects, it's much better than death

>I'll just overuse racial slurs and talk about the Jews so people will think I'm not astroturf

you don't have an argument, sorry.

Test

You will be executed for treason one day you disgusting subhuman kike

>>Women judges / Nigger judges awarding damages to niggers because a vaccine made little DeQuan violent and forced him to rob and kill
so why did the US government pay out $4 billion in vaccine compensation? there's no recourse if the government denies your claim, that's the end of the line. you think the US government wouldn't prefer two more Los Angeles subs?

your narrative sucks, faggot

>won't address my example

glad to see we agree that you're wrong. Now turn off your VPN and show your israel flag

OP is a low IQ retard. He’s just ignoring everyone who counters him. Total waste of oxygen.

What fucking gets me is they load a half dozen of these into one shotgun vaccine. Surely that can't be good for a body.

>>won't address my example
I am posting facts from the goverment's own website, you are posting conjecture for which you have zero evidence.

it is indisputable fact that the vaccine manufacturers lobbied the US government to create a no-fault compensation system for vaccine injury claims and the government obliged.

your link doesn't support your (non)argument. All it shows is that jew lawyers got payouts for niggers.

you could show them how the CDC intentionally obscured and destroyed results of autism being correlated between the mmr vaccine and black children, because that's a factually irrefutable event that happened and we only know about it because of a whistleblower

or

you could ignore autism entirely and focus on how hyper stimulating the immune system in children puts them at higher risks of autoimmune disorders such as asthma and food allergies

the entire premise of vaccines is basically put your children at risk for the sake of strangers, some amount of vaccines is probably fine when you weigh the risks vs advantages, but the amount of times we fuck with a kid's immune system at this point is insane and it's mostly just a scam for the medical industry to make a fuck load of money

ur a beta cuck if u need anyone here to fight ur fights for you

If you trust vaccines than you have to admit that you trust this filthy kike. You are a jew shill

Attached: CD80D22C-8A4A-48FC-8370-8D536EEDDC59.jpg (300x300, 9K)

>(You)
>your link doesn't support your (non)argument. All it shows is that jew lawyers got payouts for niggers.
... so I said that the government paid out $4 billion in vaccine claims, and then the link provided proves that.

sorry, I'm a programmer, so logic comes naturally.

Cope: the post

>it's mostly just a scam for the medical industry to make a fuck load of money
which is why they have immunity. the disgusting thing is that the vaccine compensations are paid from taxpayer funds rather than the companies who created the vaccine in question

They are also putting experimental shit in the vaccines and not the actual vaccine in it

Dude, the government and the media are informed by science. It's not fucking rocket science to understand that science is a process that can't be fabricated or biased without getting discredited by the rest of the scientific community.
If people understood this concept then half of the cancerous conspiricism in the world would be eradicated.

Hi OP,
I recently got into this topic and have been researching it non-stop for about 2 weeks so I hope you see my post.
Vaccines most likely play a role in the development of the following:
Autism
Auto-immune disorders
Allergies
Asthma

A great place to start on this is the movie Vaxxed. It tells the story of the CDC whistleblower William Thompson who came forward and admitted to omitting data in the CDC's study on the connection between vaccines and autism.
After Vaxxed I strongly recommend looking watching this presentation by Robert F Kennedy Jr. It contains a wealth of info on CDC corruption and the links between vaccines and autism.

youtube.com/watch?v=vuCMdObK-GQ

Check out the Simpsonwood meeting transcript and the CDC Spider letter as well.

The podcast Guns and Butter has some really great episodes on vaccines(and some of the greatest redpills of all time in the other unrelated episodes).

soundcloud.com/guns-and-butter-1

There's also the Vaccine Conversation with Melissa and Dr. Bob that has good info as well.

Other notable figures,
J.B. Handley
Dr. Paul Thomas
Del Bigtree
Forrest Maready

Good luck and please do a lot of research into this because your child's future depends on it. I hope my post reaches you.

claims to who?

show me an example of damage directly related to a properly administered vaccine.

So you refuse to address the fact that the protocols of Zion admit to vaccines being a kike plot? You refuse to acknowledge the fact that Salk was a subhuman jew? Fuck off nigger

Vaccines work, they dont cause autism. But using strong antibiotics on your children CAN cause autism.

youtu.be/b4CBy0uVqRc

No one uses common sense and even when they know the govt is corrupt and lies and hurts people on purpose, this time it’s different! This time the govt loves you and wants to protect you and your children from scary Black Plague diseases and would never hide the truth. Fucking retards saying “just vaccinate yoioo kids aight!!!”

Attached: F3B7EE55-520A-4921-B19B-09C4283B763C.jpg (711x461, 101K)

Salk copied white science. The fact that you retardedly think he was the father of vaccines show off your double digit IQ

And taking protocols of zion as real drops you to single digits

you need to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=WwcXiU0c7e4&feature=youtu.be&t=1

tldw(for the sub 100 iq plebs);
genius level anti-vaxxer journalist and pro-vaxxer scientist debate and the anti-vaxxer changes the other guy's mind

it comes down to the cdc getting billions every year but only if they can use up all their vacccines so they refuse to do any sort of safety testing

vaccines are effective at what they do, but they definitely aren't safe as far as "side-effects"

STFU jew nigger

Attached: AAD0BF48-AEE4-4718-8BEE-D7ACBFDF2CA0.jpg (638x479, 119K)

Can't do it can you? Can't show a single case. Not one example.

Thanks for playing.

Del Bigtree is a hero and a patriot.

History will remember him and RFK Jr. as our generations greatest activists.

Can’t troll better can you? How many people have you convinced in this thread that vaccines are 100% safe and effective. 0

Let’s keep playing tho cuz I love trolling trolls and I know you guys get paid by the post.

Thanks for playing faggot

>the protocols aren’t real goy
>don’t pay any attention to Salk he is irrelevant
Kike shill confirmed, gas yourself jew

Why so mad bro?

Oh, because you can't find a single example of damages paid for properly administered vaccines? Have to fall back on shit that happened in the 60s? Have to parrot my words like a bitch?

Yeah that's why.

Attached: 3B62061B-314E-4E5F-A26A-E28E968E1059.jpg (620x329, 42K)

Alright what do you think they paid 4 billion dollars out for.

The only thing I could thonk of is improperly adminestered vaccines buy theres no way doctors and nurses can fuck up often enough to warrant 4 billion. You can practice on a tangerine for gods sake.

the obvious solution is to get nonjewed vaccines that vaccinate against whatever disease but dont have the jew stuff added that turns you autistic, queer, retarded, meek, etc.

Hahaha are you fucking illiterate. Many anons have posted and referenced documents to the fucking vaccine courts paying out 1000s of people injured directly from the vaccine. Since the US has given 100% immunity from vaccine manufactures they pay for the damages but here’s the kicker they take it from the tax payers so we pay it. Fuck you for not knowing how to use your brain properly, must be all that aluminum from the vaccines kike

Attached: 77B53FB1-4F86-4CE1-8B6D-7B19815E95B1.jpg (4032x3024, 1.76M)

>what do you think they paid 4 billion dollars out for
Jews paying jews. Jew judges handing over free gov't money to their tribesmen and getting away with it.

>1000s

so it'll be easy for you to show me just one example, won't it, faggot.

Oh, just have some sketchy statistics and no actual example? Yeah, you mad.

I’ll gladly opt for that. Question is where can I get that???? Hmmmmm????

Why don’t you fuck off back to r*ddit with all the rest of the vaccine shills?

Attached: D862676F-22C6-4D7E-8673-0DFD44C6CD69.jpg (699x960, 70K)

aww, no example. poor little baby. just some butchered data infographs that you don't even understand.

Sorry millions not thousands you are right faggot. Guess I can’t find 1 because there are millions. GG thanks for playing again faggot ;)