Property taxes

You could build your own shelter, grow your own food, drink natural water, but you can't live anywhere without paying taxes for existing on land. How the fuck does that make sense?

Attached: 1558577230061.jpg (2250x3000, 474K)

Other urls found in this thread:

geoengineeringwatch.org
ae911truth.org
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You are benefiting from a military that stops mudslimes from cutting your head off

Just think of it as rent to the government.

>wtf why is it when resources become scarce the government starts allotting them? I thought resources were infinite? WTF!
Freaking NPC's.

t.

Attached: 15197250693.png (547x626, 17K)

Darien gap. Sagee

I owe $36k this year, but where I live we have a good public school system and the property tax is less than private school.

What's wrong with this carrot? GMO?

The military that stops mudslimes from cutting off your head. The police force that prevents Tyrone from stabbing you and Don Giovanni from charging you protection money. The EPA that stops mega corporations from dumping their wastewater upstream of your little innawoods utopia. The firefighters that will save your life. The hospital where your dumbshit, AnPrim isolationist ass ought to have been aborted. Etc. etc. etc.

No one owns their land, everyone is a serf to the state

Attached: 1497488606178.jpg (250x209, 8K)

What a fucking cuck! 36k is more than my yearly rent.

Lol the government is i the extortion racket.

take the Georgist pill

You only pay taxes on improvements you make to the land, not the land its self. If it is an empty lot with no public services, your taxes are typically zero.

I'm worth more than you.... on paper that is.

>Just think of it as paying for something that isnt owned by the people your paying
Ah.. well I guess I'm alright not paying then..

I don't believe you. Can you show this is true anywhere in the USA?

Attached: 1557441072352.png (125x125, 3K)

>stops mudslimes
>doesnt let them in at an increasing rate
>doesn't intentionally rile them up

>but you can't live anywhere without paying taxes
You say that as if it's some fact or something.

Attached: IMG_0297.jpg (3264x2448, 2.88M)

Would you like to super size you order?

>Don Giovanni from charging you protection money

so the government is the Don

So if you cut off all services, destroy your house and live on an empty lot in a tent, you don't pay property taxes based on the land's assessment value?

Mexican cartel fuckers are okay tho. Good thing I can own a gun and defend myself! For now.. also what did we fund the military with before property taxes??

what doesn't make sense about people wanting to loot you if the cost of looting you is low?

people are behaving exactly as you should expect them to in a world where people unironically believe in the "legitimacy" of legal plunder

Go ahead, see what happens.

You mean the same gov that imports those mudslimes that want to decapitate and leave the border wide open? kek

Attached: 5E1919F0-270A-4710-95B7-32F2BD648F1E.jpg (650x433, 59K)

Property taxes pay for the nearby roads, schools, services etc. It's not government rent.

oh fuck we really did get invaded by boomers

if people value all those things - and you believe they do - then they'd pay for them willingly insofar as they wanted them

instead, you have goons pointing guns at people and demanding they pay up "for their own good"
unconscionable - that's evil behavior that you wouldn't accept from anyone else

Nope.Jpg

>anyone who doesn't agree with every chemtrail-tier conspiracy is a boomer

oh look, a retard

Even worse in China... you cant buy, everything is a 70 year lease and what happens at the end who knows, govt can just take the land back.

holy fuck imagine being this much of a delusional boomer

>The military that stops mudslimes from cutting off your head. The police force that prevents Tyrone from stabbing you and Don Giovanni from charging you protection money
all of these happened when people were paying taxes

I bet you still think it wasn’t kikes that demolished the world trade centers either boomer.

Attached: C4B82682-532E-40D1-BCD0-05A6B8EE4B72.jpg (480x360, 42K)

most of that goes to welfare niggers wars for israel. Sales tax would be enough if we stopped fighting kike wars, stopped nigger welfare and stopped flooding our country with shitskins.

Attached: fight-and-die-for-israel.jpg (382x497, 52K)

This

>Chemtrails
You can literally find pictures of them spraying shit out the back of airplanes. Not exhaust, not water vapor, this is inside of an airplane with a person manning it.

>can’t live anywhere without paying taxes
There are a few exceptions, one is Amerindians that have land on reservations, they typically pay no property tax

www.geoengineeringwatch.org
www.ae911truth.org

Attached: 97108C61-BB2E-41C7-A7A6-EA50C6A417FC.jpg (1210x680, 56K)

geoengineeringwatch.org
ae911truth.org

>Doesn't own property
>Pays someone to use a portion of theirs
>Retains no money
>Unable to access all services of those around him

Cuck.... Yeah ..

Beautiful user, show us more!

Alaska user, is that you?

T. Tread

If that is in north Washington I might be able to stop by and help beef up that fence.

>The military that stops mudslimes from cutting off your head. The police force that prevents Tyrone from stabbing you and Don Giovanni from charging you protection money. The EPA that stops mega corporations from dumping their wastewater upstream of your little innawoods utopia.
But none of those organizations do any of those things

Attached: frog.jpg (660x574, 31K)

I totally thought that was a cock

Attached: 446F7009-2BEF-4630-93D6-7A955353B738.png (125x125, 2K)

So you're telling me, "don't pay taxes because your government doesn't work"

It’s because someone would steal your shit and kill you if it weren’t for the government

It’s what happened to western settlers that built houses a little too far from the nearest military fort

Indians would raid your shit and scalp you

50 men Bandits would run up in your shit

So you have to throw the government .30 cents to watch your back

>government is here
>people still get robbed and murdered daily
You naive fucking fool

>unnecessary space between lines
learn to code

because i will kill you and take everything you have. and i will do what i want with your... ahem... "land".

stupid faggot pussy cocksucker.

the state kills people and steals their shit
more than any other group of people - state's are demonstrably responsible for more human slaughter, deprivation of liberty, and plunder of property than any other grouping of people you put a label to

One milkshake projectile, please.

The country belongs to everyone, it's Democracy™.

This land is your land, this land is my land

I don't pay taxes on my land. My family claimed it before the crown got here. We made a deal basically where we are considered part of the dominion, but aren't required to pay anything to the government. Kinda like the deal with the Indians, except we are white so they held up their end more or less. That held until 1908. Then the government wanted us to give them money for the road they were building nearby, and charge for other services they considered we took advantage of. But they can't tax us, as the prior arrangement doesn't ever let them, so they wanted money in other ways.
But the reservoir the nearby town draws from is under our land, they had been paying for access. New deal is that they don't pay us anymore, and we keep not paying them.
I expect they will try and alter the deal further at some point.

that song is aids-cancer
worse than imagine

>It’s what happened to WEAK western settlers that built houses a little too far from the nearest military fort
Fixed that for you.
My family took our land by simply killing all the indians on it, then raiding nearby encampments before they could raid us.

DUDE MY MOTHER SAW THIS ON MY SCREEN AND NOW THINKS IM GAY. OMG U WON

Attached: 1548211488625.jpg (1093x1200, 187K)

>get lost in the woods
>start a fire
>hunt some game
>build a tent and live there for 2 weeks
>after being rescued get sentenced to life in prison for not having a permission
T-thanks eu

You should probably move out of your mom's basement, user.

Attached: 1555502624722.png (500x338, 44K)

no one said it's fair. when you look at it in the most basic of ways, the government is simply the biggest tribe around: they control the turf you're trying to live in. they could choose to kill you, but they let you live in their turf as long as you're beneficial to them, i.e. giving them money and working for them, one way or the other

Imagine being this much of a bluepill retard.