Get the fuck in here

Massive tornado hit
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/22651

Attached: download_20190511_112747.jpg (750x727, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/live-deadly-tornado-outbreak-strikes-central-us/70008345
foxnews.com/us/tornado-in-jefferson-city-mo-may-have-caused-catastrophic-damage-reports
mobile.twitter.com/tweetlivereport/status/1131433338319908864
twitter.com/PaulKnightly/status/1131420021023006720
twitter.com/i/status/1131449964465233920
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>one of these can feed a family

FPBP

Indeed!

Well then

Got dayum

accuweather.com/en/weather-news/live-deadly-tornado-outbreak-strikes-central-us/70008345

Not the same one
foxnews.com/us/tornado-in-jefferson-city-mo-may-have-caused-catastrophic-damage-reports

mobile.twitter.com/tweetlivereport/status/1131433338319908864
Breaking: Video shows damage in Jefferson City, Missouri, after large tornado. Authorities are calling the incident a ‘mass casualty event’.

Nothing burger, no injuries reported.

Inb4 niggers call in a gas odor but dont shut the valve

I mean a tornado is rated by it's most intense moment reguardless of how long it was. Maybe some EF-4 damage here, everything else I've been seeing is EF-3

Attached: EF-4 maybe.png (1146x709, 1.24M)

SAIL FAST BARGE CHAN

Attached: 1558591384972.jpg (1065x631, 165K)

Firefighter here......do not come here please....our truck is swerving avoiding bodies in the street....they look like they fell 20 stories....so awful....dead everywhere

Never seen anything like this before......

Attached: 4A3FDCDB-99E6-4396-AB89-3396FE86C245.jpg (1440x1080, 287K)

Post more pics fire fighter kun

first

This hotel used to be full of people......no one here anymore....people got sucked out of the windows

Attached: 3810B2F2-5FC0-4F37-8960-1883F5842424.jpg (720x960, 80K)

LARP harder attention whore. you can't even lift your limp 2 inch dick let alone a fire hose.

Proof?

I feel like an EF-4 would've leveled that.

B-but muh freedoms

F

dang

Another large tornado reported in NE OK again

I do too but I think it might of just done that? IDK but It's a decent EF-3 probably but maybe there's a single block with EF-4 damage and that is all it would take to call this tornado an EF-4 so...

Sucked out people just flew over my house

Not good my phone is going crazy too with notifications about more tornados

Attached: AFEF3544-9830-43FB-A593-59F5D09B8632.jpg (960x540, 83K)

if real someone in the youtube stream chat said an apartment complex had its roof collapsed and some ripped off and people were trapped, upper floor gone

Attached: FC305623-6510-46A7-ACB7-FA28565E3D49.jpg (540x960, 129K)

Your people sucking house just flew over my barn

good post

Attached: 1541907836840.jpg (336x372, 17K)

Quick rundown, frens ? At work

Attached: IMG_20190523_082710.jpg (4160x3120, 3.47M)

Find a dead body and take a pic of you poking it with a stick

Just awful......firefighter again...not much I can do.....too many downed power lines....we hear groaning and crying but we can’t do anything until the utilities are shut off

Attached: 972EF4AC-078F-4709-B910-6BA565431E6B.jpg (960x540, 103K)

Maybe but we'll only know for sure in the day time. It'll still take them a while to assess all of this damage too

nice family user, hope everyones safe

It's horrible, heard people were stuck on elevators, pic related, so sad!

Attached: elevator.jpg (516x1024, 78K)

quit smoking like a faggot

>If only you knew how bad things really are

Lots of tornadoes in OK today. Earlier a big tornado approx went through a city. Damages look like EF-3. Some buildings collapsed.

can't be a power issue.

wind speed must of been strong enough to damage something on that lift

It's impressive that elevator can hold that much weight

Probably some more on the way tonight, too. Stuff in Central OK starting to build.

He's french, you want him to shave off his mustache and put down his white flag next?

FLYOVER FUCKBOY JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

My eldest!

Barges of peace are on the loose, looking to culturally enrich unsuspecting dams.

Attached: 1558587836415.jpg (620x349, 62K)

at least fatty has a pizza

imagine if you were stuck in there with a cute girl who just ate taco bell and she kept tooting LMAO. god that would suck!

Thanks for the updates namefag.
Please try to find some pics of the path it took and what assets it crossed.

No chance of being sucked off an elevator I suppose.

Why would you fly over your own house?

A lot of trump voters died tonight....sad.....just pulled a tattered trump flag from some rubble....prayers

Probably power going out when they were in the elevator and the back up power came on but was not powering the elevators. In other words the elevators are simply not being powered. They're not supposed to be powered by backup.

two minutes out
>two minutes out
two minutes out
>two minutes out
two minutes out
>two minutes out
two minutes out
>two minutes out

It's pretty crazy how much energy the Lebanon storm is sucking in.

shut up faggot

That's what you said 2 minutes ago

Ya so this is the best I got ATM but I did see one which drew a more detailed path and showed it going stright through downtown.

Attached: path.jpg (2048x1304, 398K)

Nah, I love the smell of cute girl farts
and if she offered to suck my dick, we'd of been out of that elevator by now

>its all about perspective

HOSPITALS ARE IN DISASTER MODE

PRESS CONFERENCE IN 20 MINUTES

BARGE CHAN RUSHES FOR NO MAN

Also only namefag because this just came up on the models, It's hurricane season which means it's time to bring back the trip!

SHALL HURRICANE-CHAN BRING BARGE HELL UPON THE ATLANTIC SEABOARD!

Attached: world ending.gif (1024x706, 1.71M)

They keep losing those barges, like they were fukcing ninjas

Is this the hurricane that's currently hovering off the coast? So its not going to hit Texas? Someone in a previous thread said Texas was going to get fucked by the hurricane.

it aint hurricane season yet squirrely dan, focus on the naders

>anti-barge bigotry

The BDL and SPBC will hear about this!

New picture of the tornado

Attached: 1546900422321.jpg (290x290, 41K)

>he doesn't know about ghost barges

YOU CARACKAZ ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT YOUS FINNA VE DEAD BY 2050S WHILE US NEGROES IM0REGNATE YO WOMEB AND KEK YOU ALL AND BRAINWASHT THE S0YB0YS INTO BBC SUBMISSION GG CRACKERS

you nigger post the bodies you lying nigger may god suck you up in a funnel and stretch you out into a long nigger tube and whip you against other niggers like a slave overseers niggerwhip and then tie you in a knot to make a noose of nigger guts tube flesh that whips down from the sky and lynches niggers one by one until you are a huge chain of niggertestine linked niggerbodies which then get stretched out theyselfs and reach down and strangle more niggers who get stretched out too and you become a monstrous niggernet whipping through the mist like a horrible alien jellyfish cloud monster floating on the wind and bursting out of the fog to snatch up and stretch another nigger into the growing spreading niggerguts net as it slowly transforms into a new god of the apocalypse, the flying nigghretti monster

If it doesn't start raining barges from the sky, so help me god, I'll make that asteroid and it's moon hit the planet

Golden City earlier tonight

twitter.com/PaulKnightly/status/1131420021023006720

FUCK, of COURSE right through downtown...
how much history gone?
Lucky enough to have never experienced a hurricane.
When are you expecting to see the worst of this year, or is it not possible to say yet?

Aviationweather.gov/gfa

I see 6 tornadoes marked.

PREACH IT, BRUDDA

As if Barge-Chan would let that happen...

I went to hurricane school myself will set tripcode for next thread

No it's Pro barge, Hurricane-chan and Barge-chan working together to cause all hell on the east coast. I am a good goy I sware!

Yep, that's me! It's a different model but the REAL message to take from these is that a storm might form in the gulf here in a week or two. The idea of a hurricane forming so early is quite exciting!

Attached: HURRICANE.png (1024x696, 199K)

Oh my god it's real, try it

Attached: 1469769969107.jpg (499x499, 57K)

Barge-chan is a false god, I will make it rain barges myself ,and shove that asteroid and it's moon up that false idols ass

Attached: f2v.png (568x395, 96K)

According to firefighter LARPer above, bodies are still falling from the sky

Damaged house
twitter.com/i/status/1131449964465233920

Can you give me rough numbers estimation on what you think the likelihood is that Houston, TX gets hit by a hurricane in the next 1-2weeks?

This is the best I can do atm

Reeeeee only anons who go to the hurricane generals can do that!

Attached: path yeee.png (1367x873, 3.02M)

what the fuck are you wearing you crazy French fuck who holds his cigarettes backwards, are you a bellhop at the smurf village hotel?

I work for CNN. Can I get your permission to use this?

>barges
guys we need another nautical vessel to meme
this is way to benign for our board of peace and tranquility

I guess you could say it's raining men

Attached: Carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

5% but the fact something is forming is quite possible at this point means the chance houston get's it is more than 1% because we're still about 2 weeks out so the path isn't set but the formation of a hurricane of some kind in the gulf means everywhere in the gulf has a chance of getting hit at this point. Though in the GFS it just has the hurricane weaking a little then hitting mexico.

Attached: death has come.gif (533x533, 917K)

>Barge-chan is a false god

Go back to your home at Redditt with the rest of the anti-barge fedoras.

can’t they rescue them by shooting the glass?
Can they shoot the glass from the inside or is it bulletproof and the bullets will ricochet around the inside of the elevator and go through each person 5 times?

Where?
Also where?
You should check out the path 2011 Joplin's EF-5 took.
Hit most critical infrastructure.
Major roadways, transformers, medical facilities, stores.
Hard to treat injuries when your hospitals are hit.
That's what I'm trying to analyze over Jefferson.
It houses the Capitol Building, wondering how that held up.

The bullets might hit the cow that on it

If you can fly over your own house you're a badass. The vehicle you use doesn't matter

No

Damn, this jap has a nigger fetish
I guess blacked is getting popular in Japan