What's the most flyover of flyover states

What's the most flyover of flyover states

Attached: images (14).jpg (687x446, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tiffanywoys.com/about/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nebraska probably

Mine, and thats fine, fuck off, we don't want you.

A Dakota. Nebraska and Kansas at least get more freeway traffic going east-west.

Kansas or Nebraska

This

Your mom

My friend was bragging about her vacations in the US, she went to Pennsylvania, not sure what she was doing there

what's the most never fly to and hope it falls into the fucking ocean state? jew York or fagifornia?

>Tennessee
>flyover
I fucking wish. Nashville owns the music industry now and all the fucking yuppies from California are ruining this state.

South Dakota

>Pennsylvania
>what is Philadelphia, one of the most historic cities in the country

I know who she was doing...

Attached: 19A895D5-EBF0-4330-AAD6-92C212D5B64C.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Any of Wyoming, Montana, North Dakota, or South Dakota. But can New Mexico be a contender, too? Of the "growth" in the southwest I only ever hear about New Mexico as a destination for boomers that can't afford to live in California or coastal Florida.

Democratic Republic of the Congo

wyoming

Philly sucks though.

lot of tourists place if you care about the American Revolution and the birth of the USA

Lmao. Califag here. A girl I went to high school with is currently trying to make it in Nashville. Seeing her trying to appropriate that culture is utterly bizarre.

Wait shouldn't Florida be reversed?

I'd say Iowa. It has really flat topography.

Wyoming. It's full of so much nothing.

This is a good thing. These states are mostly white. The niggers just flyover to the meme states and leave the good states alone.

Fly over and bomb? California.

Nebraska is the only answer.

Cheese whiz sandwich

Kansas

>What's the most flyover of flyover states
Hawaii

AMISHED.COM

Jew York. Northeast would be totally white if NY wasnt there.

North dakota.
>The “literally who” of states.

hoosierfag from previous meteor threads, that is if this is about the meteor.
come back when you're 18
yes
most likely will fly over us - indiana is the state you drive through to get somewhere else, after all

Attached: 1555405564214.jpg (877x671, 58K)

My grandparents went on a bus trip in the Dakotas and Wyoming (and probably a few more states around the Rocky mountain area) which pretty much ruined their view of America, they think now it's all a boring shithole with nothing but plains and farmland for miles. First and last time they went to the US.

She'll never make it. When you live in Nashville, your fucking dentist is an AMAZING musician. The music jews can pick and choose who they want to be famous. It's always a small town southern Cinderella story or a well connected power house. She will always work a shitty job and sing at bars on the weekend, hoping some label will approach her after the show. But they never do.

>south florida is flyover
>illinois isn't

Kansas

West Virginia

>the Dakotas and Wyoming
Gotta give them props for skipping New York and LA. But why the Dakotas? Are they nature buffs?

Tell her I said I hope she gets ran the fuck over. Seriously. Tell her. Show her this post if you have to.

did they go to any national parks? badlands or Yellowstone atleast?

Nebraska 100%

What were they expecting? Wyoming and the Dakotas is easily the dullest part of this country. Were they visiting Yellowstone?

Why are there 2 Dakotas?

Fyi, Ive been to wyoming nebraska and idaho, west coast to east coast by car, wyoming is so desolate and sad that you remember it, idaho is so flat and has so much fucking corn that you remember it, Nebraska is well, i dont even remember despite driving across that entire motherfucker. Literally completely forgettable and useless.

One for the load and one for the plug

>southern florida

but why?

Attached: autism campaigner.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Yeah she's not even good. It's the most pathetic thing I've seen.

and if you want to get mugged by niggers

Kansas by far. Kansas sucks to drive accross and fly over. Its so painfully flat and nothing.

fuck you I live in southern florida

btw do not come here, we have enough tourists as it is

>no one said Oklahoma
Based

Attached: 0E36806C-28DF-42A9-A834-3E555F872F36.jpg (184x184, 5K)

Same reason there are 2 Virginias.

somebody probably thought "well gee, this is too big to make a whole state" so they made 2 states.

But that's wrong you faggot. West Virginia split up because they didn't want to join the confederacy.

Drove through Nebraska can confirm. There's literally nothing out there.

This is not someone I've ever interacted with lol

They should blame their travel agent and not the us. Some nice non pozzed places to go to in the us that are interesting are places like utah, south carolina, new orleans, the coast of oregon, new england and Appalachia.

Attached: yep.jpg (628x736, 76K)

The Dakotas split up because they couldn't agree on where to put the capital. Happy now?

>Literally completely forgettable and useless.
canada summed up

There's a lot of great hiking and some decent scenery.

>Idaho
>Flat
I what I dont even how when who what??

Toss up between Jew York and that bay area out by Oakland.

Get mad Omaha fag

Meant iowa

See, you didn't forget.

Kansas or Oklahoma

never correct the larping foreigners, let them say dumb shit so the rest of us can laugh.

This. Endless fields of crop, no hills or lakes or anything. Just wheat fields.

Attached: pitbull.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

The answer is Idaho

t. Idahoan

It was a trip arranged by some Norwegian bus travel company made for boomers essentially. I think my grandparents made the mistake of taking all of the US for being the same thing, so it didn't matter to them were they went. And yes, they went to Yellowstone which was supposed to be the highlight of the trip.

tiffanywoys.com/about/
Look at this shit

Have visited 47 of 50 states. I would have to say Wyoming.

wHYOMING

Idaho has a mountain. the answer is nebraska

devil's advocate, this isn't bad. I wouldn't listen to it but it's the type of inoffensive country-pop that makes it on the charts all the time.

FUCK OKLAHOMA

Maine

He just doesn't want you to move there

>all these people naming their ''flyover'' state so people don't move there

I didn’t mind Wyoming, seemed very cowboy American, was kinda cool. Maybe because I’m used to fucking nothing for miles on end

Illinois is 100% certified not flyover

Kansas and proudly so. Heck we used to make most all of the airplanes to fly over us, before Obama.

IL is known for having late bars and strip clubs across the border from better states.

No. Fuck her and her music. She needs to fuck off. More than likely she’ll become a party slut, hang around niggers, and get killed by one. I hope so.

What's offensive isn't the generic music itself but that she's basically just checking off the boxes, expecting to make it big because she's a Cali girl and these people are just a bunch of rubes

Oklahoma isn't too bad. With out it Glorious Texico would be without a hat.

Illinois is fucking lost. Wall us in and let the niggers take us.

Attached: 1548403832462.jpg (564x469, 44K)

Which is the most comfy and homely state? I get the feeling Texas as long as I’m not in a city full of blacks. Perhaps a small town in the mountains in Colorado?

based retard has never heard of river valleys. go to north est iowa and suck my hilly german cock faggot.

Yellowstone wasn't good?

my first thought. This or possibly Kansas. Literally nothing to do, nothing of note.

Attached: 9E5EB9FF-24B2-4D4F-8FD6-B2E4C55E8D3C.jpg (5000x5000, 1.3M)

Jefferson

based and redpilled

Idaho, Indiana, New Hampshire and North Dakota.

>talks shit about niggers on Jow Forums all day
>lives in a nigger state
>talks shit on Nebraska because muh corn

Fuck off were full

>17% African American
Oi! Quit fucking with me ya numpty cunt

>she went to Pennsylvania, not sure what she was doing there

Gorging on chocolate most likely

Attached: dark chocolate.jpg (500x700, 81K)

haha lol nice 1

Attached: 1515718009470.jpg (1280x1235, 482K)