Attached: savage.png (601x413, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GIP7sFdSoGA
youtube.com/watch?v=il2loQI2apQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b8NDwMqaGWA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll use what I please nigger.

Nigger

White people were the best thing to ever happen to the Ojibwe.

so you could say those savages ravage Africa like animals

>anyone can use that word except the people who created it

Insufferable

ill say savage if I want to nigger

Are they still trying to convince us they're not savages?

Attached: 1558280432559.jpg (570x475, 142K)

Subsaharan africa didn't even have a written language by the time whyteboi came along.

Imagine blackies coping this hard. We gave them a helping hand and this is how they repay us. Slavery was an awful thing, but remember it was the western world who also abolished slavery while the highest rates of modern day slavery are in AFRICA. LMAO just LMAO at calling wh*toids savages when it's their own people enslaving each other.

At some point whites are just gonna fed up with it all, like how the smart kid in a group project gets pissed off at his friends doing zero work.

You don't have any traditional culture either, you dumb whites.

Attached: traditional-white.png (621x637, 86K)

remind her about this fact on twitter.

Gimme a N

We are going to savage the deep state in the coming months. When they are gone we are going to deport every nigger, spic, gook, or any other person whos not pasty white that we don't absolutely need. Your time is up niggers.

Attached: BB9045A0-A0F2-45D8-9E32-3A06DCE6F2C4.jpg (750x222, 104K)

>what is the modern world

Yes, the only system in this world that matters is the western system created by Whites. This system is based on our traditions. If you want to follow your traditions you can do that in Africa. Bye nigger.

>winners lost the right to cheer because we lost
Keep crying, losers

My ancestors went Savage on the continent of Africa. What savages!

No.

Savage ape.

make me, subroid.

Attached: savage.jpg (1500x1125, 490K)

By this logic aren’t we the most entitled since (((they))) believe us to be the most savage?

A nigger is tired. Well ain't that a pity. Why doesn't it just go live in any one of the 46 sub-Saharan shitholes?

That day is coming very soon fren
Very soon
Even normie boomer whites are beginning to see the genocide plan

Primitive

Your "modern" world was created so that it could malign and destroy our knowledge systems.

Attached: basket-weaving.png (590x682, 412K)

Fokoff poes kaffir

youtu.be/GIP7sFdSoGA

i wish Ieddit would just die of super aids

Attached: b4f.jpg (859x348, 21K)

Niggers have to stop using our technology

That's not macho Man Randy Savage

And yet the niggers won't go back to Africa.
I mean literally no one is stopping you.
Why don't you go back to your lands?

Attached: 1554474779014.gif (500x500, 2.41M)

We'll stop using "savage" and just start using "OOGA BOOGA" instead.

Savages savages! They're not even huuuuuman.

black people:
discrimination is bad!

also black people:
white people cant do X!

This chick craves white dick. It's obvious.

nigger your "knowledge" is limited to shitting in holes and raping your neighbors daughter
i could drop you off in any 3rd world shithole and you would miraculously do just fine with all the savages around will any civilized person would have a hard time

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

>Dear Diary...

Can someone please just reply with this?

>They hated him because he told them the truth.
Boy has some balls, I'll give him that. And he's absolutely right.

>be me
>be Trondek H'wichen first nations
>our people unironically took slaves, killed, rapped and pillaged our way through history
>looking at this thread being posted on the internet (created by white people)
Indians WERE savages. Be proud of it

Attached: 1557202096171.jpg (421x834, 41K)

Not our fault you can’t even figure out how to build a mud hut anymore you dumb burgernig

gender roles have been the same in every culture until recently.

Says the kraut nobody posting anonymously on Jow Forums.

Rare flag!!

Attached: 1558413753152.jpg (432x562, 24K)

all blacks are thieves

Attached: 1556940241000.gif (446x469, 1.17M)

I really hate the Dunning Kruger effect.
Especially as it pertains to history.
Completely ignorant people think they know how shit went down because they saw a discovery channel pop-history show

says the nigger meme flag
what are you hiding from
your 5 inch dick?

Attached: 07C8E7C2-A2E4-4810-9FB8-6(...).jpg (258x272, 28K)

yes. the "modern" world wasn't created because it offers anything of value or has been a culmination of efforts over hundreds of years.

no... it was all just to destroy someone else's knowledge system.

this kind of horseshit is why no one will ever take you seriously.

Attached: 1509630022008.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Get a load of these niggers acting like savages.

Attached: 5D778088-E7D1-45F3-A7A1-C9F6CE4C646D.png (758x790, 741K)

SAVAGE NIGGER

I love how the niggers think we went to africa and pulled them out of their shitty little grass huts put them on ships and then sold them here!
We didnt have to catch you! We bought you from the other niggers in africa! But now you are free to leave if you like. If it were up to me we would have left your jungle monkey asses in africa! But on the bright side we get to watch you murder each other in record numbers! Fun stuff!

Traditional savage is traditional.

But I'm not using it as slang when I describe non-whites.

kys newfag

Wow, 96 people liked this. Keep it up guys, you really are doing a bang-up job fighting for the white race against niggers and Jews.

there were still MANY stone age peoples in the world. There still are a few. STONE AGE
A stone age people was never going to do well when interacting with a steel age people

The only reason that nigger is typing in English right now is because of colonialism.

Whites gained the right to use the word savage when they invented it. They reaffirmed the right to use it when, after studying physics, engineering, and astronomy well enough to build ships and them navigate them to other continents, they got to Africa, found people dancing around bonfires, living in mud huts, killing, raping, and enslaving one another, and concluded, (correctly and as literally every other civilization that made contact with Africans has) that they were inferior in terms of both intelligence and culture.

They may have committed genocides against the native peoples, but the only reason there aren't records of atrocities committed by those natives is because none of them were smart enough to create written language. The "mass-kidnappings" this idiot refers to, were slaves originally subjugated and sold to whites by their own countrymen.

If the systems of oppression that are sustained to this day are as horrible as "LilOjibwe" seems to think, he's welcome to move out of the country that whites founded and preside over, and live in Africa amongst his own people. But he won't because almost all of Africa is still a shithole ravaged by famine, rape, war, and disease, at levels that would shock anybody who knew how bad it really was there. Fuck this ungrateful, poorly educated nigger, fuck the bullshit African name he likely adopted to sound like he isn't the pampered resident of a prosperous white society, fuck the ignorant, reductionist, Marxist talking points that genocidal piece of shit niggers like Julius Malema, Robert Mugabe, and even Nelson Mandela used to ruin the handful of halfway decent countries left in Africa, and fuck the whatever Jew or guilty white liberal that taught those buzzwords to him.

Oh and fuck Twitter for banning people who speak the truth for "racism", but allowing blatantly racially divisive shit like this.

Attached: e45.png (680x499, 1.4M)

I care what others think, unless they are a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=il2loQI2apQ
Nah.

> The only reason that nigger is typing in English right now is because of colonialism.

She's a Native American, you dense motherfucker.

And yes, she's writing in English because colonizers invaded her ancestors' lands, genocided them, and erased their culture.

> the only reason there aren't records of atrocities committed by those natives is because none of them were smart enough to create written language

What a creative way to state, "I cannot produce evidence that Natives are as bad as the whites."

>lost that right
I love how fags, niggers, and women have no concept of what the word "right" means. I think it's too big a concept for them, honestly.

>pic
>basket weaving is important and complex you idiots
>posted on a basket weaving forum
I bet I weave 100x times better than you nigger

Okay? Then niggers should stop speaking english.

Attached: 1545794973428.jpg (281x400, 27K)

Shut up you niggerlover

Why is "colonizing" supposed to be bad? They'd all be eating mud cookies if it wasn't for whitey lmao

Attached: e315979f6dbf328930ac16aad15af1e5713c890b_hq.jpg (752x627, 40K)

How hard is it for niggers to comprehend that the European colonization stopped mass-kidnapping rapes and murders? The reason the niggers chimped out was because they wanted to keep their precious sex slaves and burn their daughters alive. Whites are the only ones who are allowed to call others savages

not savage enough
there are still niggers there

Savage nigger, don't you have some enemies to enslave and sell or cannibalize?

did it better than everyone else, too.

>(correctly and as literally every other civilization that made contact with Africans has) that they were inferior in terms of both intelligence and culture

+1
When the Moroccan explorer Ibn Batutta toured the sub-Sahara in the 14th century he basically described them as animals. "Savage" is actually a euphemism by comparison.

THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME
THREAD THEME
>THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=b8NDwMqaGWA

>And yes, she's writing in English because colonizers invaded her ancestors' lands, genocided them, and erased their culture.
Way to go dodging everything else he said. Not only that, but she is more than welcome to go join one of the Native American tribes still around. But guess what? She won't, because they have no technology made by white people to keep her happy.
>What a creative way to state, "I cannot produce evidence that Natives are as bad as the whites."
And a valid one.