Ok, its time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people

Ok, its time to clear up some serious misconceptions about trans people.

I'm trans (transitioned in 2012) and I've been an oldfag dating to 2007. Believe it or not, I know at least 10 other people in the exact same position as me, people I met through Jow Forums that helped me with my transition, and I did likewise. Matter of fact, I'd say lurking for a while here actually predisposes you to being trans, at least I think so. We didn't really discuss it too often though because, duh, its a politics board, so we just sort of casually went along with the bashing here and there, just to keep a lower profile on Jow Forums in general.

But ever since redditors brought over the discord tranny meme its been fucking hectic, now literally every thread devolved to this shit, just for the living fuck of it. I get they can be funny sometimes but- Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in video games? I get that we tend to hold left wing views but gamergate was years ago, why bare we still holding onto the Jow Forumstard Jow Forums ideal? Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love video games, that why we come here. I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here and it sucks, it really does, but i keep coming back because I love you guys, I love the creative output of Jow Forums, and I want it to get better later on. Just something to consider.

Attached: 1449861975066.gif (400x227, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

crystal.cafe/feels
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At the end of the day you're still nothing more than a man who cut his dick off and pumped his body full of chemicals to make him believe it was the right thing to do.
Sage in all fields.

please post video of your suicide

Attached: 1558349855833.jpg (608x608, 57K)

>people I met through Jow Forums
stopped reading there

Post benis, fucking leaf.

you chose to be an abomination, at least niggers and jews were born niggers and jews

>we're literally just regular fucking people
No, you are a mentally ill faggot that doesn't know the difference between a penis, a vagina, and an open wound.

NS here, I don't hate you op. *hugs

>leaf
>tranny
oh wow never seen this before

kys fag

>why do you hate us so fucking much?
Because you are mentally ill and transvestites are fucking disgusting.

Attached: trans26.jpg (621x643, 161K)

>I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here

Apparently you've never been on Jow Forums
Sage in all fields. All trannies get the rope.

Attached: 22281997_1662281573845325_7113672674918451721_n.jpg (470x470, 25K)

Don't care
you're an abomination
time will take care of you thankfully
in 100 years people will look back on this time and wonder why we allowed you to exist

You will never pass as a female/male

>poster from /cm/, /hm/, /tehgay/ says posting on Jow Forums makes you a faggot
hmmm

>believe it or not tranny is a learned mental illness, often affected by peer pressure online
What a shocker.

Is this a new pasta?

Attached: 1548941885577.jpg (739x852, 145K)

Why don't you head over to crystal.cafe/feels you insufferable fucking faggot

>Leaf
>Tranny
>Anime

Congrats, you are indeed the biggest degenerate on Jow Forums. I found a pic of your "vagina". Enjoy the inevitable suicide.

Attached: 0e773a2589138c9b7e5c87da06eae797.jpg (1067x905, 113K)

I don't particularly care about your gender identity or sexuality, it isn't really any of my business. I just resent when anyone injects sexualization into a given space disruptively or antagonistically, which trans people seem to do more on average. Though I would also say that they tend to have good taste in cute girl anime girl pics.

Attached: 1557095924538.jpg (986x1368, 116K)

Listen newfag, you need to add a TL;DR to you walls of text. Also, fucking Leaf...

it's people like you who give leaves a bad name you faggot, hang yourself.

give us all their names, including yours. We will make a pool to bet on when you will off yourselves.

Kill yourself tranny.

Attached: 1535410473663.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Have you seen Transamerica, the movie?
Felicity Huffman plays a man who thinks she's a woman.
The sad ending is, she's just a con artist defrauding everyone around here. It's unnatural and a fraud.
Sort yourself out.

You can stop trying to force this shitty pasta, you're even dragging it over to 8/gag/.

>Why? Why do you hate us so fucking much that you'll start thread after tread just to bash trans people in video games?
Because I dislike liars.
Out of the 3 trans people I've asked, 3 thought it was okay to keep the fact that they were trans a secret from someone they were interested in a long-term relationship with.
>Try talking to a trans person for the first time, really, and you'll see right off how we're literally just regular fucking people, we can hold a conversation, we're funny, and we love video games,
You based your identity around lies. I don't enjoy lies, especially not being made to lie so you can keep playing pretend.
>I can't think of a single other minority that endures the nonstop barrage of hate that we do here
The slavs
>I love the creative output of Jow Forums, and I want it to get better later on.
It will as soon as you leave.

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1557866267002.jpg (159x250, 5K)

it's just some forced meme shit or maybe yet another journalist trying to get some content to use against us while being brainwashed by pol
sage goes in all fields

Attached: 1557362896855.png (622x623, 531K)