Drop the LARP, let's be honest

What are the great achievements of these "people" before christians came in?
You wannabeviking-nords would be taken more serious if you arguments weren't just "you cuck christians, you follow a kike!!" or if you didn't had to rely on southern pagans like romans and greeks everytime you get humiliated by christians.

I'm glad my people got colonized by european catholics, I'm proud of my ancestry.

I can also recognize the good traits of the native people and appreaciate them like:
personal hygiene(more baths and clean teeth), shaving myself and not worrying that much working.
So you don't need to be butthurt about it.

Attached: Vikings-series.jpg (1200x630, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what were the great achievements of christians before they went to europe?

Their genes.

Christ was born in Judea, Roman Empire. The history of christianity is directly linked with Europe, It's way more european than anything else.

biggest dicks and best looking
get at me

Literal Jews were more accomplished than these pre-Christian Germans.

>had the christian world in fear for nearly 150+ years
>their ancestors went on to be great conquerors(normans)
>sailed pretty fucking far and first europeans to reach North America
>good genes (height, skin, hair colors are all aesthetically pleasing)

Jews never destroyed castle defenses

Oh I forgot the other argument which is basically just praising violence.
"LOOK HOW MIGHTY I AM, SACKING CITIES AND RAPING WOMEN"
"God, I fucking hate niggers"
True.

Taking over the Roman Empire

another example. This is a nigger tier argument, doesn't matter how many times you repeat it

Your pope is the biggest cuck on this planet, go wash som nigger feet you retard

>The Christian cries out in pain as it attacks European ancestry
Your loyalties always shine through, it's not to the race or our people but rather to your religion. This is why you are labeled cucks and arent trusted.

Dude, the entire time period they lived in was nothing but violence. Why praise them based on modern standards? For their time period they did some of the best boat based exploration, and longboats were incredibly well made.Vikings were also pretty good metal workers.

Attached: applause-clap.jpg (1000x832, 80K)

Not, not everyone was a nigger at the time.

Attached: 18462958283_1d6c99545d_o.jpg (750x406, 153K)

They immediately went to Europe dumb burger

Just because they built fancy cities doesn't mean they weren't just as blood thirsty or violent as everyone else. It just means they had better materials/land to work with, not to mention more people to force into labor to build with. Violence isn't just a 'nigger' thing, violence was a part of life back then.

No great achievements I can think of. The germanic peoples are cowards and attack much weaker adversaries. They are also quite dumb and easily misled by more intelligent people. Their women make fine whores though, and they seem to enjoy it as well hahaha. FUCK EUROPE NIGGA!

I don't deny my ancestors were snowniggers, but their shipbuilding was innovative at least.

>ooga booga muh dick nigga

>builds a long canoe
>uses a shiny rock as a compass
weeeeeeeeeew, innovative as fuck dude!

I don't larp as a snownigger though when I bash Christianity and praise Greek polytheism. I'm French / Italian.

>being intentionally stupid
I'm sorry, but a 'long canoe' won't get you to fucking North America. Vikings longboats were some of the best ships made at the time.

>Christians can't even build a long canoe
OH NO NO NO

I never said they weren't fighters, YOU said the only thing that they did was fighting.

>It just means they had better materials/land to work with
Tell that to native americans. Infinite materials don't mean shit if you don't have a developed culture, it actually works against you. The lack of resources is why the european IQ is higher.
>pic related
This is where you ancestors lived

Attached: Viking-House-in-Hedeby (1).jpg (640x427, 171K)

no bias there right?

Attached: chinese did it first.jpg (2560x1280, 559K)

>French / Italian.
so you take it up the ass?

And like I said you needed a large population to make building giant cities worth it. Those houses were perfect for the environment in which they lived in. Those houses kept them from freezing to death.

hahaha all europeans is faggots
they learn how to get busted on by the greeks
greeks was the biggest faggots
not only that but these faggot ass white boys practiced pederasty for thousands of years.

Christ was born in Rome, and the 99% history of christianity happened in Europe. Everything think you see now was invented by Christians
>LIES, THEY WERE KIKES
pic related, even kikes were more developed than your people

Attached: a5936271eb1860c17030ff4f05316c9e.jpg (1056x816, 213K)

>1405
The absolute state of Christian """intellectuals"""

LARPagans operate from a Discord run from inside the blown out depths of Greg Johnson's anus.

SEARCH: "Third Jimpact"

Reminder this is the appearance of LARPagans in their natural habitat.

Attached: 77fbff5473496eed1ba768e6eef843d5543d4049cf7bc2dc783a4a327c8398ec.jpg (3264x2448, 782K)

Except that's not a long boat, you retard. A long boat was powered by thralls, not the wind. China also had WAY more people and were pretty much the most advanced people at the time. They didn't have to deal with shitty soil and the freezing cold.

if I showed some random person on the street and ask them where this picture was taken 99% of these folks would say "africa" like the ignorant faggot ass pieces of shit they is, but in fact this is a hut made by mayo bois in scandanavias.

Attached: viking house.jpg (1024x768, 285K)

Reminder vikings were cold-blooded savages that enjoyed torture.

Attached: BloodEagle.jpg (350x350, 53K)

I suggest looking up some of the old stone architecture of Scotland/Ireland that was demo'd by the Romans.

Traveled across the Atlantic too.

who are these, seriously

>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses
>excuses

Those houses were acceptable at the time they were made. Vikings weren't building for looks or achievements, they were building things that let them continue to live in the cold. Those houses kept the heat in, and the cold out.

You mean running it into the ground?

youtube.com/watch?v=leK2WkAHLYk

>Christ was born in Judea
This isn't true. He wasn't a real person and this has been proven.

>reply to your post with fact
>'ex-excuses!'
Like that other guy already said, the boat you posted was from 1400s, and the viking age had already long been passed since then.

>Genes
Literally schizoid fucks that are either psychopathic marauders or the world's most hardcore buttersoft basedboys.

Attached: Rusky Pose.jpg (957x537, 105K)

Attached: faggot ass.gif (320x240, 2.97M)

tired of excuses honestly

Attached: gothic-buildings_resize_md.jpg (744x365, 101K)

So that part of the world should be considered Europe?

This

When you don't have the people or resources, what point is there in building a massive nice looking city? So people can look good while they freeze and starve trying to keep it looking nice?

It is hardly Nords who push paganism, it is mainly Mutts and Huehues

The places those were built in had the population and materials needed to facilitate such a construction. Scandinavia at the time did not.

>Christ was born in Rome
He was born in Bethlehem, you illiterate fool.
>99% history of christianity happened in Europe
The entire Bible took place in a Jewish shithole.
>Everything think you see now was invented by Christians
AHAHAHAHAHA
>even kikes were more developed than your people
>kikes built large wall made of stone
>get conquered by Rome
>Krauts built huts made of wood
>destroy the Roman army and conquer their land
Who is more developed now?

>roman empire
Which was pagan beforehand (and continues to be pagan to this day; catholicism was undeniably unfluenced by it)

So why aren't they still great? The stagnation and decline of Rome and Mediterranean Europe starts with Christianity.

Never said that. Just said the very beginning of Christianity was already born in an European Empire and the rise of Christianity happened in Europe. The first Christian Emperor was european. Also, even that "part of the world" was more developed than yours.

Attached: 596df69c2caca9833f43c7736a5eebad.jpg (1280x1833, 286K)

The "Snowniggers were dumb before Jeebus, lolamirite guys," is so stale and bluepilleld. Hitler talks about this in Mein Kampf; the harsh climate limited any large scale nation-states, which is totally fucking obvious if half the retards in this thread had two brain cells to rub together. How are you going to support an empire without bountiful harvests? You can't, idiots. An army marches on its stomach.

China wasn't Christian and they built the Great Wall and had the longest dynastic line of any country in world history. They weren't even Abrahamic. Go worship (((YHWH,))) Kike sympathizers.

Your country is the best argument against Christianity, pal. Since then Greece couldn't produce anything of significance.

Everything great comes to an end, especially when it gets as large as the Roman empire was. Controlling that much territory, especially in a time when it could take fucking MONTHS just to reach the outskirts to tell some governors in the backwaters orders from Rome was exceedingly difficult. Christianity just happened to spring up when the Rome was already in it's decline.

They didn't had the materials? LOL, what materials, they didn't have stones and wood? Also they sacked cities everywhere in Europe, so they had everything in their reach, just admit they were literally snowniggers. SAVAGES.

>I'm proud of my ancestry.

WE?

>Proud my people got colonized
Guess you're proud to be retarded too.

Vinland

you're an uncultured brute
fuck yourself!

The Catholics destroyed all evidence of achievement exactly to make this claim

>Palm trees in the background
Christians have an IQ of 2

Ah yes, the place the vikings got chased out of by literal stone age Beothuk savages.

Bethlehem was part of Rome as was most of the Holy Land. And you've become developed after Christiainization, before that you were backwards even compared to literal Jews.

It was, up until they abandoned it after the final crusade. So was Anatolia and North Africa, including Egypt.

Christ cucks are kike dick suckers. No one knows God. No religion is true. It's all cultural larp. Kikes made up LARP in the desert based off atenism and Zoro religion.. Others saw the effectiveness of it and forked off christianity.. colored sand niggers forked Islam. It's all LARP. A long history of telephone and manipulation.

See pic.
refute it.. you can't. It's all make believe horseshit

Attached: history_of_religion.jpg (1318x912, 1.49M)

>he focuses on the material aspect of my statement
Just ignore the population part, like a good goy. There's fucking ZERO reason to build a huge fuck off city or town when you cannot support it. Scandinavia was a shit place for farming, and farms within reach are a vital piece of a large scale city.

Nice not-an argument ad hominem, faggot.

Just said this.

dresden wasn't enough..
we should have totally annihilated
you when we had the chance..

You realize that it was only a few dozen vikings right? How are they suppose to fend off several tribes who knew the land around them?

Stop insulting my McDonalds religion.

>Bethlehem
Debatable.
>The entire Bible took place in a Jewish shithole.
If it was such a shithole, then what is pic related.
>WE DESTROYY STEALZZ N RAPEEE
>WHO IS MORE DEVELOPED NOW
Congratulations, right after that you got cucked by christians.

Attached: download (18).jpg (259x194, 15K)

It's mostly mutts with Germ blood. Germs are a literal disease.

Attached: 1384581179001.gif (200x160, 2.37M)

Be charitable with blankets, like any good Christian.

Rome is a single city, you brainlet. Bethlehem wasn't in that city.
>what is pic related
Comfy
>Jews are so based
>they built walls without any purpose
>Nooooooo, don't conquer
>Romans and Greeks did it for centuries but you are backwards if you do it too
pic related

Attached: 1486673802655.jpg (212x238, 12K)

:)

Attached: St.-Boniface-cutting-down-tree-of-Thor-1200x450-e1497014369233.png (450x450, 149K)

Since fall of Rome until the renaissance, while Christianity was at its peak, Europe was an absolute backwater. It was invaded by Arabs and Ottomans and there was no scientific discoveries. Why is that?

They became empires after benefitting from a christianized Europe you fucking brainlet. Your bias is so fucking neckbeard pagan. "Hurrrr ad hominem " such a based 300lb pagan boi

Attached: 1558225197922.jpg (436x536, 51K)

Surely you understand that Rome isn't only a city but was an entire empire?

What a douche. His god must approve.

Well, supposedly these were the most feared warriors who were the dread of Christendom with their super-advanced ulfberht swords and coats of mail. Should have been no problem for the Nordic ubermensch, no?

Strange that the Spaniards under Pizarro (some 200 in total) did alright among the Inca, who were infinitely more advanced than the Beothuk.

>I'm proud of acting like niggers

Attached: 1557858450829.jpg (2208x2208, 299K)

The Christian parts of Europe had a ridiculously large population compared to viking age Scandinavia. They could field armies way larger than the vikings could. Warfare back then was way more focused on quantity than quality.

SLAY THE PRIESTS, SACK THE TOWN AND STEAL THE GOLD
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo
youtu.be/puiDdRc_Yuo

The Spaniards had Guns and horses, things which scared the fucking piss out of the Incans. Not to mention the Incans had no resistance to any of the European diseases they brought over.

>was more focused on quantity than quality
I don't see your point, so you got both beat in quality and quantity? That's impressive.

Caesar wrote of their incredible religious organization and it later served as the MODEL for Christianity's methods of controls.

No, they got beat in Quantity.

Lmfao you actually believe that chart?

Attached: 1520839892256.jpg (640x432, 36K)

You should have said Imperium Romanum. Rome is a single city that rules over that Empire.
Even if Jesus was born in that Empire, he was not even a citizen. Niggers born in Africa when it was a European colony aren't Europeans.
>Greeks are niggers
>Romans are niggers
You are just mad because you kikes got genozided by based Romans.

>incredible religious organization

Attached: pagans-to-christians-vikings_1024x1024.png (1023x645, 1.5M)

I wish I could have been around when the bishops hanged those pagan animals lol. I wonder what they did to their women, I'm getting horny just thinking about it ugh.