Tim take a vacation please. cool off a bit

tim take a vacation please. cool off a bit.

Attached: xUqpSCM4.jpg (512x512, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx9urHK0tKg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You don't like it when he mindlessly reads articles other people wrote?

>tfw when all you wanted was to be a liberal investigative journalist and the world had another plan for you.

What's been up with him lately? I haven't watched him since 2016 or so

Probably still being an epic centrist.

Shut up, Leaf

>epic centrist
RADICAL centrist. You don't wear a beanie every day without being radical

Imagine being so insecure about being bald that you need to wear a hat all year round

Sorry I don't pay attention to homosexual activity like you apparently do, op.

ive been off for wo years.
whats up?

He doesn't do that though.

No

His view count is plummeting, and his titles are getting annoyingly click-baity to compensate. He needs a hobby, Styx had it right doing some videos about gardening and pagan shit. Even if you don't get views for it, it would still be more relaxing.

Go watch any of the videos he's made in the last 3 days. He's burnt out.

I saw Tim at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I do. He doesn't mindlessly read articles like you claim he does.

As a Libertarian (who understands that sometimes only a military junta can solves problems ala Pinochet), I far more enjoy listen to Styx. However, Tim's URBANITE CENTARD perspective is very illuminating as well.

Dude, center left btw.

There's a point in the subverse video today where he has to say "and" twice in a row because he didn't emphasize it correctly. IMO it's because he was just reading words and not paying attention to meaning and when he realized he wasn't paying attention he had to double take and snap back to reality op there goes gravity.

>As a Libertarian
you'll grow out of it

His views are skyrocketing

styx is the SHIT!!!

Attached: 1558498123394m.jpg (819x1024, 71K)

taking off the beanie would help, you lose most of the heat through your head.

Skyrocketing relative to what? He barely breaks 100k views unless there is some big nationwide scandal or event.

>You'll grow from it
Ftfy don't forget the libertarian pipeline

is he unable to handle the (((truth))) ?

and a bit sweaty

Attached: views.png (920x261, 22K)

according to socialblade his subs and views are still up.

No one:
Tim: I’M MIXED RACE

He is as annoying as Ben Shapiro. They both sound the same. He basically just reads other peoples stuff. Not a lot of content besides the stuff he leaches off the web. The video he made saying he was leaving YT was a big fucking lie. Its like he doubled down and started making more videos. I do agree I wish he would just shut the fuck up. Also fuck his lil beanie cap.

Attached: awootrumpfren.jpg (945x630, 406K)

you'll have to give me paid time off. this slave labor shit is for the craps table. childs play in the pizza party ball pit richie.

He is OD'ing on redpills, I've seen this before, mostly in conspiracy nuts. Seeking the truth is one hell of a drug, mix that in with the feeling of being betrayed and lied to by the world and you get what Tim turned into

Imagine knowing the jews were behind everything and having to stay silent while reading kiked articles.

what is click-baity about "What these LIBERALS did will completely SHOCK you!"

Lol poor guy is overdosing on redpills. Did you see how he read a degenerate article a little while ago, and he started looking at the name of the writer and it was some total kike giveaway like schlomowitz?
He was so fucking close to breaking the conditioning lmao

Attached: TimPool.jpg (580x386, 26K)

Attached: 796407C3-E1C3-49D2-A617-404DD19BD6E5.jpg (640x886, 63K)

wtf was that about

LOSE THE TOOK

Pim Toole is a brainlet hack

youtube.com/watch?v=Zx9urHK0tKg

summer fag

Newfags are the worst

Seriously, the guy posts videos like crazy, and you can almost watch his sanity unravel with each one. I hope he slows down a little, finds a good balance between clown world and enjoying his life, and stays focused on quality. His epic takedown of Jack Dorsey and the poo bitch on Toe Rogan's podcast was so good. Him (and Tucker's) analysis of the news helps me articulate myself better when I talk to others about current events. Other than that, ya he needs to lose that dumb fucking beanie, and shave his head.

Attached: 9-11 bill cooper.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

subverse is scripted and not written solely by him, he has talked in the past about how subverse videos are completely different from his other ones

Clearly he's an agent from the CIA you people are too sheepish to understand that

Yes he does. He hasn't even pre-read them at this point so he doesn't know what to highlight. It's pathetic.

>1488
Checked
Eh, “I saw ______ at the grocery store and they tried to steal a bunch of Milky Ways” always gets a chuckle from me.

Attached: 8B1DA7F4-804A-4D42-892E-078BA1FE59CD.jpg (333x250, 91K)

Clearly theyre all demons and were in hell but youre too sheepish for that.

This guy is such a faggot. Can't believe this is the best we got going for us...and for the love of God, Tim please take of that fucking beanie, it makes you more childish than you already appear and act.

hes still doing commentary videos. he s been talking about getting a news van and hiring an few people for around a year. Just in time for campaign season.

Cool it with the antisemitism, tim

Attached: 1554778495567.webm (852x480, 2.52M)

Who the fuck is this nobody? E-celeb shit is not political

Actually you are stuck in purgatory for all eternity as punishment for your mediocrity

I was on his discord and holy shit no wonder it got him in so much trouble. it was filled with nazi larpers, actual nazis, white supremacists, etc etc.

Like even if you guys like that kind of stuff you just made tim's life way harder than it needed to be by associating him with that when he's a public figure.

I honestly feel sorry for Tim.
He just wants to be cool centrist journo while the left wing media tries to paint him as a literal nazi. Only for larpers to flood his discord and refuse to contain their autism.

I have a totally different perspective. How can a dude just reading political articles to a camera be so extremely popular?

It's so obvious he's a grifter and trying to squeeze MAGAtards out of all their pennies. If he's so independent, post one (1) video of him shitting on the right

Attached: tim pool.jpg (900x900, 51K)

You won't get many views criticizing trump, if you want that, just turn on CNN.

Was the Doomer meme based on him?

He refuses to take off the hat

He's pretty fucking unprofessional for all his self-fellating. I especially like that he does the Subverse videos with the Jenga on the fucking shelf.

Muh I'm a center-left flew a drone over occupy wall street while witnessing revolutions. Something something skateboards.

makes sense. Time to KMS again

seems to me he's just doing his own thing, and pursuing what he cares about. if that's going well then he should keep at it

holy shit LOL wait. hold up nigga I love this even if it's not real but please, sir... tell me... is it?

Pim Tool found the Philosopher's Stone. He realized it's super easy and lucrative to profit off of right wing outrage sensationalized journalism

Attached: 1556172197130.png (1920x1080, 585K)