Satanic child rituals aren´t rea-

>Yves Saint Laurent wrote his only known comic book La Vilaine Lulu, Natsy Lulu, the tale of a 10 year-old girl with mischief and perversion on her mind, while at Christian Dior. On Françoise Sagan’s urging, Lulu was published in 1967 - the year of the three-piece pant suits, short smoking and safari dresses.

Attached: wanted_pedo_vilaine_lulu02.jpg (1092x616, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Vilaine_Lulu
amazon.com/vilaine-Lulu-Yves-Saint-Laurent/dp/2732441678/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=la vilaine lulu&qid=1558685347&s=gateway&sr=8-1
archive.is/8NzA5#selection-3911.0-3927.42
youtu.be/DtAuWQHgUvo
youtube.com/watch?v=f5f9N6wmiLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2NXV-uHXvvk
thestar.com/life/fashion_style/2010/09/21/nasty_lulu_yves_saint_laurents_littleknown_creation.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ge20Kaz-Q8o
youtube.com/watch?v=o-DwbUbl3K8
youtube.com/watch?v=XDSZcv_b1NM
valeursactuelles.com/societe/le-livre-scandale-dyves-saint-laurent-40078
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Lulu has been accused of as many evils as the protagonist carries out, including satanism. Between her sexually charged relationship with Gontran Pontchartrin, an old man whose wife commits suicide because she isn’t as good as Lulu, her suggestions of playing Mum and Dad with Big Kim, her killing her playground mates on purpose with rotten Easter eggs, her selling fellow schoolgirls off to Middle-East harems and her killing a love rival in a fire, Nasty Lulu is nastiness personified. Is her name a shortening for Lucifer?

Attached: 1486337276381.png (720x386, 392K)

bump for interest

>In the book preface, Saint Laurent distances himself from his subject. Lulu is, rather, one of his collaborators at Dior: "Often, after six o'clock, one of the designers at Christian Dior would get dressed up in the clothes. One evening, he pulled his trousers right up to his knees. … In the models’ changing rooms, he found a red tulle petticoat and a gondolier’s hat. A tiny but wilful and crafty guy, who was almost disturbing, but he really made an impression on me, and I said to him: ‘You are the vilaine Lulu.’"

Attached: [email protected] (700x392, 340K)

Attached: 1486337370188.png (418x400, 172K)

Attached: 65976450.jpg (700x628, 58K)

Attached: LaVilaineLulu.jpg (640x480, 71K)

gonna need a source linking to YSL

Why are the French so gay?

Bump

>Raised by her bonne, Lulu is a product of the Parisian bourgeoisie Saint Laurent dressed at Dior and whose codes he rejected when designing for his own label. Was Lulu an outlet for his designer frustration, yet another rejection of a world he felt at odds with? Was it his way of criticising 1960s French society, its hypocrisy and about-to-burst sexual revolution?

Attached: lulu1110.png (318x400, 167K)

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Vilaine_Lulu

Attached: CPtwHiafpDNe4870-cf272.png (610x356, 290K)

Attached: 1556165688920.jpg (831x799, 55K)

>Yves Saint Laurent put a disclaimer in his novel: "any resemblance with people who live or have lived is perfectly wanted. all of these adventures have been taken from true stories. YSL."

Attached: rivale-brule-288x300.jpg (288x300, 36K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Attached: ob_eb3472_1582818297-3.jpg (1200x897, 188K)

doesn't exist in eng wikip...odd

How long did it take your 4 year old sister to draw those silly pictures, OP?

Quality thread

scared pedo detected

amazon.com/vilaine-Lulu-Yves-Saint-Laurent/dp/2732441678/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=la vilaine lulu&qid=1558685347&s=gateway&sr=8-1

Attached: ob_71de8a11c362f1f5702ef2db198ec4bc_lulu10-jpg.jpg (656x561, 79K)

Attached: lulu510.png (602x212, 123K)

just when you thought you seen it all...
I am nopeing myself the hell outa here.
have a bump tho, carry on.

Attached: 1552835563678.png (688x589, 451K)

A reddit comic?

What was revealed by Laurent's biographist is that Lulu was a depiction of his lover Pierre Bergé (owner of the most important newspaper in France) who was him too a raging faggot, he was a sexual deviant and liked to hurt him and other twinks in their orgies, he went really far. Now both of these raging faggots are dead, so who cares.

like clockwork

archive.is/8NzA5#selection-3911.0-3927.42

Fuck you berg

Goodnight pol

they have some of these pictures on Amazon....kek

youtu.be/DtAuWQHgUvo

Check out the hampstead cover up, truly scary stuff

reaction of the father to the children´s accusations. worst acting ever.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5f9N6wmiLQ

i remember this, poor kids

youtube.com/watch?v=2NXV-uHXvvk

Attached: 1555086591715.jpg (600x600, 37K)

>488

checked

I'm their brother... It's even worse seeing how much it fucked up my mum's life

>I'm their brother

fuck outta here, really?

>2 insanely successful an influential people likely engaged in sadistic satanic rituals with children
>they're dead so who cares
>(I guess those rituals were a one off)

Article about from from 2010

thestar.com/life/fashion_style/2010/09/21/nasty_lulu_yves_saint_laurents_littleknown_creation.html

Attached: 1555365022082.jpg (685x886, 361K)

where are the children and how are they doing?

Yeh, Alisa and Gabriel were taken when I was in college. Been trying to get in touch with them ever since. All I know is that they're being fostered

See
I'm glad the situation got some exposure on here

Victoria derbyshire - yeesh
His sniffling to show might cry is not consistent with his eyes and there were no real tears. Nibba cudda at least used an onion stick to get a few tears out.

Attached: 316xh6.jpg (500x550, 82K)

bump you fucking kike niggers.

Attached: 1557570611852.jpg (716x507, 82K)

Attached: 1557454117759.gif (500x363, 398K)

>youtu.be/DtAuWQHgUvo

Video unavailable
This content is not available on this country domain due to a court order.

fuck this country

bump

what the fuck ?
How this piece of shit not being put to jail or better put to death after such abomination ?

Attached: _107086902_carlbeech.png.jpg (624x351, 32K)

them being death mean that this kind of shit stoped in france.

lurk more faggot

seems fun

Get Epic browser, nice simple browser, built in proxies

Attached: jyjh.jpg (512x512, 112K)

Bump

thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=ge20Kaz-Q8o

kike music or what?
I literally feel my brain rejecting this noise.

Kikuo is Japanese. Makes music/videos on dark subjects like incest pedo stuff then the dad eating his daughter, etc.

So, you share the same mother with Alisa and Gabriel, but Ricky Dearman is not your father? In any case, your your mother must have been very young when you were born.

this one is better (more fun):
youtube.com/watch?v=o-DwbUbl3K8

jews and muslims are satanists. There i gave you a little help.
Jews are in the bible performing also human sacrifices to molech, a cananite deity connected to saturn. Which star is remphan (saturn).
Muslims when they murder non muslims perform human sacrifice to Allah. Both are associated with saturn.

Going around looking for references to lucifer is ridiculous. This western type of anton laveigh thing that you think is what satanism is. Is nothing to do with satanism but is some pagan larping bullshit. Which is mostly about that there are no rules.

That makes sense.
I don't have that kind of trauma to resonate with this music. Sorry for all of you. We'll get them eventually.

Infact if someone calls themselves a satanist. 100% they don´t have a clue what they are doing, and is just a pagan or an atheist or similar, larping about some stuff to piss off and scare christians. Which is how the 'satanism' that calls itself satanism. Like the church of satan etc. in the USA, started off. It´s a big fucking joke.

The actual worshipppers of satan, worship him as a god and doesn´t fucking call him satan! That´s what the jews and muslims are doing. Muslims a bit more unaware than jews atleast.

He IS dead.
>What was revealed by Laurent's biographist is that Lulu was a depiction of his lover Pierre Bergé (owner of the most important newspaper in France) who was him too a raging faggot, he was a sexual deviant and liked to hurt him and other twinks in their orgies, he went really far. Now both of these raging faggots are dead, so who cares.
Ah good riddance, obviously they were some raging faggots, hence the hatred of women in the comic, where lulu is responsible for all the bad things that are happening.

Probably they were into S&M hence these mutilation fantasies that sadomasochists tend to have. But few of them fortunately act out. Sexual deviants can be very dangerous people. What they have in their head is not healthy. It´s so obvious that he and his gay lover was into s&m

tfw no ripping children apart alive with a knife gf.

life is hell

Attached: 1344098104637.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>>be Jap
>>make god awful content about incest and cannibalisam

somehow this doesnt surprise me

Attached: GyuxRBl.jpg (445x503, 36K)

Russians marry and have kids well early tbqh

na some of his stuff is pretty neat

youtube.com/watch?v=XDSZcv_b1NM

WTF Im french I can read and it looks like a big NOTHING BURGER

Its satyrical.... they kill children to VENUS wtf...

Give sauce or you are just a schizo

>Its satyrical.... they kill children to VENUS wtf...
"Lucifer is a Latin name for the planet Venus"

>Des fantasmes exprimés avec une candeur et une naïveté d’autant plus dérangeantes qu’un préambule, signé de la main de l’auteur, l’affirme : «Toute ressemblance avec des personnes qui existent ou qui ont existé est parfaitement voulue. Toutes ces aventures ont été tirées de faits réels. »

valeursactuelles.com/societe/le-livre-scandale-dyves-saint-laurent-40078