So why are so many brilliant children miserable misfits Jow Forums?

Post your I.Q.

I'll start. 140 here. How do you feel living amongst mentally challenge people?

Tell me about your personal experience.

1843magazine.com/features/the-curse-of-genius

Attached: TheCurseofGenius.jpg (1007x757, 152K)

75 here. End me.

Even my college friends aren't smart enough to hang out with and I don't get along with anyone.

Why?

No one understands what's important and it's like im speaking Greek most of the time, yet people eat out of the palm of my hand without understanding me

I'll tell you about what it feels to be me. I can't relate to anyone. Not even my own family. All my life, I have felt that I was different. It sucks. Can't make friends, can't talk to anyone. It's like a life sentence. No better than to be put in jail.

Is it easy for you to convince people that you know and are familiar with to do "things"? Whatever you can think of, really. Anything. And if so, post some examples.

I don't like anyone.
Everything seems fake.
I don't know why people even talk....they aren't listening to each other they're listening to themselves.
Work from home, make enough money to work when I want...don't care, watch Youtube mindlessly all day because there is no point to anything.

I feel sorry for you user, I truly do. Your life must be a nightmare (if you are not larping that is).

148 here.
I used to think that once I'd leave school and be around professionals, people would actually know what they're doing.
I've since realised that the entire world is retarded, and everyone fakes it 'till they make it (and beyond)

>So why are so many brilliant children miserable misfits Jow Forums?

Because you can see how bad things really are.

t. 143

Talk is overrated. No one needs to talk. I can read people's emotion like an open book, I don't need them to tell me how they feel, I already know. No ones needs to talk. It's so annoying. Everyone is lying, constantly, non-stop. The lies... Everywhere I look, I see lies.

I immediately and intuitively understand most concepts and occurrences and constantly dealing with people who do not is really insufferable. When I do hang out with others I'll always hear about how "you think you're so much smarter than everyone!" when I literally say nothing at all to prevent myself from saying something that'd make them think I'm looking down on them.

Maybe having a huge brain is like having psychic powers.

I got into university with the top score in the entrance exam and now I'm in the 8th year struggling to finish a 5 year degree (part time bachelors).
I already got a warning that if I don't finish it this year they will kick me out.

Attached: 1558464109211.png (1028x880, 319K)

Yes. I read tarot every time I go to the bar and attract skeptics and believers alike. I code and casually brush up on my latin and french while I listen to defcon talks or do data recovery. My interests fall into hilbert functions and radio as of late and interconnect these ideas with classical hermeticism. I can rally hearts when I speak of the constitution. When I was in school, I founded various social groups, participated in literary magazines, even volunteered with my local government. Bring homeless in college severely disillusioned me, but it opened my eyes to the blind idealism of my youth. Every time I gamble at crypto currencies, I come out on top. Craps however is still my favorite gamble

The older I get the more homicidal I get.

t.140

52 IQ here
Cant write long posts cuz i might forget to breath and die.

135 but behave like 80

Attached: 1533801608332.png (413x549, 71K)

Same, we all do.

There are research papers written on the fact an empathy gap develops with people 135+, they don't think like normies so can't relate to normies as people.

>I used to think that once I'd leave school and be around professionals, people would actually know what they're doing.
>I've since realised that the entire world is retarded, and everyone fakes it 'till they make it (and beyond)

Attached: iktfb.png (299x168, 6K)

122-to-130 (done many test similar results)

How do you all cope with the lies? I'm not sure how to handle this. I'd like to discuss more about this with you all.

Lies, make me very angry. I can read people, like an open book. When they lie, I get very angry. Because I know. How do you cope with this? And what do you do about it? Do you call them out? Even if they are close friends?

The only thing I can suggest is to be warm, kind and welcoming to people. At some point when the official narrative breaks down people are going to want answers and may or may not get panicked and irrational. If you’re known as the person who ‘knows stuff’ then step into the caretaker or leadership role and help make the transition for your community easier

You sound more like an autist or a psychopath at this point, bud.

Basicly you can only emotionally connect with people with in 20 points of you, beyond that you might as well try to share experiences with a dog.

I just let them do their thing and I do mine.
It's the best for all concerned.

How do you cope with liars?

Why? You're about to inherit a world designed just for you.

Doesnt seem possible to me not to become a psychopath in this society if you are 135+

I used to think just about everyone here was full of shit--and maybe many are-- but then you read the comments on jewtube and they're fucking unreadable. the other day was reading comments from paki "grad students" bitching on a video about aussies ripping them off. I've never seen grammar, spelling, etc... that bad in my life.

i prefer the company of a cat to most humans. i don't think an entity has to be that intelligent, it's more about them not being stupid.

I might be autistic. Why does it matter? I'm asking a question, do you have an answer for me?

Dont call yourself a genius if you only source is an online IQ test.
Mine was 137 during a transitional phase from depressed to manic.

I wish to take an actual Mensa one soon, now that I am no longer depressed or "bipolar."

Attached: 75530_525788624106424_1668117199_n.jpg (500x500, 35K)

Sounds like autism. Like, not Jow Forums autist joke, autist-autist.

I would never call myself a genius. Ever. As a matter of fact, I would describe myself as highly dysfunctional.

i agree with the frenchie. i have actual autism too and my iq is 132. social interactions arent very pleasant because 99% of the people are stupid as fuck

how do so many of you know your IQ? are these numbers from supervised tests?

GATE kid.
I feel like telling everyone I meet about the synagogue of Satan.

True enough.
When someone says something you don't like, such as a lie, just let it go because they're inferior to you and it's hilarious that they're being stupid.

Think of them like jesters who are practicing self-deprecation and just ignore them as meaningful intellectual entities.

Aside from that, I have no social issues and can blend with the normies.

I can seduce any woman I want at this point but choose to stay with my current girlfriend who I plan to have 3-8 children with in the coming years. We are both Mexican and come from well off families with multiple properties in both the US and Mexico.

Attached: zaragoza-28-06-90.jpg (779x314, 205K)

Higher Education is for people with money, not necessarily the most intelligent people. I scored 150+ at seventeen based upon my act scores but my impoverished orphaned self couldn't afford an education.

132 here (mensa member) at work im really nice and positive.. maybe because im surrounded by engineers who are smart by default but outside im kinda depressed most of the time...also weed

A fart huffing thread?
Nice.

Forgot to mention, like most of you, I think everyone around me is a fucking moron lol

I know mine because of standardized testing

Online mensa shit so probably am just average with 100. I'd never take a supervised one since they cost money.

Exactly

State of Commiefornia took me out of class to run tests to see if I was retarded, after dropping out of life at 10 years old when my parents seperated.

Turns out I am gifted.

you should read the thread before saying this

How can you even solve the captcha?

That's how it is on this bitch of an Earth. Impostor syndrome gets too real.

I played the game during my 20's and into my 30's and was fairly social and realized the best way to fit in was to act like a moron, which plays well in this country so i cant really complain with my youth I had a lot of fun and did a lot of cool shit and dicked a lot of broads
But mid way through my 30's the change in society i saw became too much to bare and my relations with most people broke down as i couldnt contain my contempt for their stupidity , so i retreated into the myself and havent come out
I also work from home/self employed i have enough that I dont really need to chase a career anymore, my bills are paid my hobbies entertain me, and i rarely leave the house. People ask my if I'm lonely but its honestly heaven and I havent regretted it at all, i just view my former life as that, a nice time but its over now. I'm only living in the city because of my parents and they're getting older and I like to help, but once they are gone it'll be innawoods time for me, i own the property, just waiting to make the move.

Why? When I talk to most people. All they do is lie. They lie about their life, their status in life, how much money they have, how important they are, what they think, who they are. Based on my observations, 80% of the people that I have met in my life, have lied to me. Why and how do I know? Because I have known them for many years or I have researched them. What is wrong with that? I think my assessment is accurate and fair. I'm not judging these people. I don't care. Why should I care about them? At all. But I know that they are liars. And I can prove it.

are you guys screaming randomly and endlessly, bashing things into your head, and then entering a state of paralyzed disassociation? cus if not, you're not autistic. real autists don't function. the gypsies try to pin that label on people that don't mesh well with npcs and MK'd normies. many of the most important and productive men in history would be considered autistic today.

>there is no point to anything.
This is a low IQ perpective. Even if you're an athiest, evolution expects you to self-develop.

160 IQ here
I like the number 160, so there
I usually spend my time reading engineering books and masturbating to my long distance married Ukrainian girlfriend on cam. Life could not be happier. I think I have 10 more IQ points because I am not unhappy like you

Words, both truth and lies are a way of obtaining power and resourcess - everything else is irelevant. Morality is but a mental prison for the masses of slaves. The elites have went beyond morality and thats why they can say anything as long as it gives them power. The quality you should aspire towards is EXELENCE, just like our ancestors did before christianity.

High 130s. Everyone but me is an impulsive retard

Absolutely this and it's annoying af

145. I'm bored all the time.

Got measured with 141 when I was 5. Last year I took one of those tests for mensa and passed with 0.1% percentile.

Had large social issues until like 13 years old, but my parents forced me to go out and meet people. Thanks to that, most of my friends consider me the smartest person they know without being actually condescending.

>which plays well in this country
it works in every country

>evolution expects
brainlet pseudos like you are the most insufferable

Aspergers / high func autism is literally pathologizing European high iq high eq traits

I wonder who could be behind such an endeavor

Supervised tests are the only way to really know. The online tests are a joke.

Never did an IQ test, too lazy to go through entire thing. I'm in PhD though, so I guess it's at least average.

>mentally challenge people

4 languages, English being the 3rd I picked up, and it still baffles me that every faggot who claims to be the next motherfucking Einstein can't seem to grasp basic fucking English. Even your retarded phone could've corrected that, you idiotic nigger.

People are 'tarded and insufferable. It only gets worse. Oldfag sees everyone getting dumber and they don't even realize what they've lost. HBP and heart disease are my rewards for being unable to be placid and serene around them.

>I scored 150+ at seventeen based upon my act scores
you can't extrapolate from the act, the only one MENSA takes is the LSAT, and I'm only at a 137 when lined up with with LSAT and score and MENSA standard. I think most people claiming anything over 140 are full of shit.

Probably around 90-100. All my ancestors were violent alcholic farmers so I got pretty lucky to be dull minded like them. I kinda coast along, most of my daily functions are muscle memory.

it's not what you do in this realm, it's how you be. literally everything one does gets erased at some point, but the harmonic state of your being echoes on across life times.

190 IQ here
AMA

>inb4 whats wrong with the world?
its the joos, unironically

>inb4 whats the meaning of life?
God does exist, so does eternal life. Love and existence is the meaning.

I can relate. I am cursed with suicidal thoughts, often. I feel and think that I know everything. And when I try to explain it to people around me, they don't understand how I feel and how I think. I feel like I am cursed sometimes. Political subjects, economics, sport, anything really. I feel like I am the only one that really understand how things work. It's hard to explain, but maybe some of you will understand what I am talking about. I can only hope.

Do y'all realize if you have a 130+ iq the average person is literally retarded in comparison?

147 here, measured with testing when young for entrance to a special school. I’m a woman working in the design industry and everyone around me is retarded. I’m not autistic and I’m good looking enough that other women have told me many times I should model (they’re wrong but flattering) and I feel like I’m hiding in plain sight in terms of my tenuous sense of belonging in the the shallow business world and general social circles I spend most of my time in. If I ever quit my work and start a YouTube channel and talk honestly about how I see the world, 99% of the people I know will be like “holy shit I didn’t know her at all”

Midwest, 2 girls and 1 boy

based y'all poster

Lies are social lubricant. People, especially Americans, are for the most part too insecure to deal with honesty and prefer the comfort of polite lies, even when both parties are fully aware that lies are being exchanged. Never call out someone for lying unless you are certain your relationship with them is strong, if you do call them out do it with tact. Why do lies make you angry?

have you tried swinging your weiner around in a circle?

It often feels like this desu

I actually like hanging out with idiots because they tend to be more honest and when they’re dishonest it’s obvious as fuck.

I'm 260 IQ and I hate joooooooos and I love Palestinians and /ourgirl/ Ilhan Omar

Average European in America is 106.
100 is the average of all people.
And if China didn't exist, Europeans in America would be 108.

and how did that come about? did you get tested as a child or did you choose to do it out of vanity?

hilarious.

have you been to europe? the kind of lies you are describing seem especially prevalent in american culture.

Tits.

this is not true. you are confusing high IQ with autism. i was tested at 138 after high school. this only means i am good at spotting patterns - im not as good as the genius level (140+) but i am good enough to be a professor or master of some intellectually difficult subject at some point in my life.

one thing i have learned is that compassion and emotions connects all of us. in fact, compassion is the only ennobling thing about our species existence. aliens won't be impressed with your intelligence. but they would be impressed with your intelligence.

think of chimps. the only thing that ennobles chimps in our eyes is their rare moments of compassion and altruism. we have the ability to choose that state of mind and existence. and if we can't choose, then we can attempt.

stop wallowing in your own self-importance and "high IQ". do something for somebody or other people without expectation of praise or reciprocation. eventually you will discover that the only life worth living is one lived for others, even if they do not know about it or appreciate it.

this behavior allows you to consider yourself as good without excessive egotistical praise. and this is the highest form of existence for a human. your intelligence is pathetic. 200 years from now there will be children as smart as you.

there is nothing ennobling about intelligence. love however transcends all borders and gaps. love is eternally ennobling. it is the only noble thing about us.

>too much to bare

Attached: 1531025394079.gif (399x369, 39K)

I am an 140+ IQ alcoholic. I hate most people I experience, it baffles me how stupid they all are. They don't even care about their own future. If it wasn't for my own future, I'd wish them all death.

*but they would be impressed with your compassion

Yes. The various strata of intelligence are why things like the mega society form. It is ultimately a fact that it's impossible to treat someone a certain number of standard deviations below you as a human. The simpletons act like geniuses are elitist, but that's just their insecurity talking. The reality couldn't be further from the truth. The truly gifted are lonely and just want an equal they can call a friend. The mega society, et al forms because it's the only way to meet people of your own species in a world full of mentally challenged aliens if you are one of these gifted people.

have you ever been in a position in which you were the comparative retard? i have often found myself wishing to be in such a circumstance, to see and feel what heights are possible.

My IQ is only 130-140, but that's not why I'm effective. You're the brainlet if you can't see the point of self-development and think you can assess whether I'm a brainlet after one sentence to encourage someone to not be a fucking ineffective loser like you.
IQ doesn't mean shit. The only measure is how effective you are.

Being smart doesn't mean you have to be miserable.

What makes people miserable is expecting the impossible.

There are limits to what is possible- make peace with them.

Marry me let's make high iq babies

>/ourgirl/
you cant be 260 IQ, if yoo dont say Greta thunberg is /ourgirl/.
My 190 IQ can see behind your lies.

Agreed. I'd argue that your actions greatly affect that harmonic state though.

>iq doesn't matter any
>muh self development
Self development is dependent upon intelligence.

>muh single metric
...is cancer.

Why should she marry a low IQ.
I am 190 - she is mine now

>Self development is dependent upon intelligence.
Who told you this?