Brit/pol/ Happy Friday Edition

>Some EU citizens denied vote
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48384000

>Ministers expect Theresa May to reveal No 10 departure date
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48385696

>Accuser told police, 'MI5 boss stole my dog'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48384950

>German Government Sets Record for Asylum Seeker Spending
breitbart.com/europe/2019/05/23/german-government-sets-record-asylum-seeker-spending-2018/

>'He gave me the finger, got a milkshake and threw it on me': Yob pelts army veteran
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7062321/Yob-pelts-Brexit-Party-supporting-army-veteran-MILKSHAKE.html

Attached: _107074581_sausageface_2.jpg (660x371, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MartinDaubney/status/1131793810936225792
youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI
twitter.com/hnjsamuels/status/1131720536386625538
news.sky.com/story/whatever-happens-now-nigel-farage-has-already-won-11727365
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688
ukpolitical.info/european-parliament-election-turnout.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=XLZT-XamvqM
twitter.com/HelenGrantMP/status/1131833735312224257
europeelects.eu/ep2019/
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI1H4DDn5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is she really about to fuck off?

Attached: D7Qr7K8XkAID6Xb.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Attached: 1558635227849.png (1532x1956, 289K)

>Data just in suggests @brexitparty_uk has "well over 40%" in parts of the West Midlands. We are being told by Party HQ to prepare our acceptance speeches. This makes me feel like crying.
>The earthquake has started & thanks all for being a part of it #ChangePoliticsForGood

twitter.com/MartinDaubney/status/1131793810936225792

The state of this guy, he is lying. Thought it UK law not to report results before sunday. Oh wait he deleted it to make it look like a leak

Also over 40% is an under performance for the brexit party in the west midlands

HE deleted his BS tweet

Attached: 46246462426.jpg (1898x1640, 345K)

Attached: 54235644767.jpg (1196x952, 226K)

Brexit party are a bandaid to try to stop UKIP incursion into UK politics

Attached: 4446334664463.jpg (763x382, 78K)

>prove you voted brexit and you can suck my feminine penis
What do?

Attached: trap.jpg (400x400, 42K)

So what is the story with results for your elections?
We are voting on EU elections in Ireland today.

evening lads, post predictions

Attached: ahem.png (225x225, 11K)

Hope so! But I'm sure she'll give a speech about
muh "I'll get on with it, it's what the people want, I'm not for turning, I'm just like Thatcher LOL".

Everytime she has one of these meetings with that burns victim Graham, I get my hopes up and she manages to burn away a piece of my soul by not fucking off.

Attached: 1558634010447.jpg (3107x1083, 392K)

Westminster voting intention:

LAB: 26% (-3)
BREX: 25% (+1)
CON: 22% (-)
LDEM: 12% (+1)
GRN: 4% (+1)
UKIP: 2% (-)
CHUK: 2% (-1)

via @OpiniumResearch, 17 - 20 May
Chgs. w/ 16 May

reposting in new thread

Attached: 26464464646.jpg (557x405, 62K)

Breaking Gazza spotted going into number 10 with a cooked chicken from tesco

You had a hole ripped into you in the previous thread, said hole was fucked by multiple posters and then you start up in the new thread with the exact same bullshit.

You shills really have no shame, God bless Jow Forums x.

Attached: 7544545454.jpg (521x463, 100K)

she isn't a tranny she was born without a penis and you will never pass you disgusting creature

>seething german

Attached: 588684648686.jpg (640x480, 94K)

Farage to join the tories and become PM. Then proceeds to kill Corbyn in parliament and establishes fascism.

Yes, she is meeting Graham Brady at 9am and making a statement shortly afterwards

Attached: 46462462634624.jpg (622x572, 111K)

Erm sweetie? xxxx It's morning now around the world.

You are on one time and that's "English time" okay now sweeties? xoxoxoxox

Attached: 1485916226496.jpg (680x680, 108K)

Test

Almost guarantee'd a Brexit Party landslide, doesn't really matter. They're getting rid of our PM today and putting Boris in there.

We'll be no dealing sooner or later.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

Attached: IMG_20190524_082148.png (724x522, 265K)

Nice try nonce hunters, we all know that Alice is prime thot material to be picked up and thrown about by beady anglos.

Attached: 64242646465.jpg (738x519, 103K)

Boris is the only one who can take back any of those BXP voters

The turnout is higher in remain areas and historically low in leave areas

Radio 4 certainly seem to think so. They think Bojo will be pm

Attached: 5633656363.jpg (550x594, 87K)

>Jack Dotchin, 32, was taking a Southport service into Moorfields this morning when he spotted the posters - and he wasn't happy.

>The Toxteth resident said: "[The things Morrissey has said] offend me and a lot of other people. He's very far right these days, going on about immigrants and being pseudo-racist.

>"It's just strange to think Merseyrail, being a public service for the people, is advertising someone with his views.

>"It's just pictures of Morrissey with his new album. He's not doing anything inappropriate but his name is a by-name for questionable views at the moment.

>"Lots of record stores are refusing to stock it so I'm not the only one to say it."

Attached: file.png (1667x598, 843K)

Reporting turnout is not illegal you feckless Kraut retard. We're already told you this.

essential brit/pol/ viewing

youtube.com/watch?v=Fvn6tpo0-vI

Don't be stupid. May wont quit. She is incapable of admitting she is wrong or learning from her mistakes. She's going to blame everyone but herself and refuse to give a date for leaving other than "after you vote for my brexit deal".

The only way they'll get rid of May is by forcing her out.

What a faggot.

>cuckflag
Turnout isn't historically low, and the data that's been released isn't enough to correlate something out of it yet.

You're delusional cuckflag.

twitter.com/hnjsamuels/status/1131720536386625538

Hows old geert wilders doing? Is the netherlands fucked?

what is it about that stupid girl that makes her so fuckable despite not being good looking at all?

Nigel here, doing a wank to this article.

news.sky.com/story/whatever-happens-now-nigel-farage-has-already-won-11727365

He deleted it because he broke the law

A MASSIVE cheer goes up as Nigel takes down ambitions of a European army.
>"I'd rather put the future trust and security of this country with the 5 EYES, and America with NATO than any EU army led by Brussels."
twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/status/1125427239854706688

Attached: 56356346578.jpg (620x387, 47K)

Looks like it’s beautiful blue skies up and down Anglo land today I hope you all take advantage of that.

>The only way they'll get rid of May is by forcing her out.
Are you sure that's the "only" way?

>Digital marketing
>Awful facial hair
>Checked shirt

Checks out.

She's an American so you know she's a dirty cunt that will do anything and everything you want, including anal and rimjobs.

Nah mate. (((Wilders))) lost. Based Baudet likely comes in 4th in the Euro Parliament. Shit's getting brighter by the minute here.

>He deleted it because he broke the law
Well jail time for him, and wonder which early data it was? My bet it was right wing leaning yougov or ipsos collecting it for the brexshit party

>historically low
I doubt that, Euro elections traditionally have very low turnouts. In 1999 turnout was 24%.
ukpolitical.info/european-parliament-election-turnout.htm

He forgot the cans of lager?
How out of character.

Yes. Expecting May to quit is just stupid. She wont and she never has in the past.

Didn't the polls say that Baudet would win?

It's cloudy as fuck mate

Yeah but I read somewhere that Frans Timmermans is basically master and commander of it all now.

The guy that threatened war unless we accept diversity.

Are you one of the tripfags

WHITE PM OUT

PAKI PM IN

GLOBAL BRITAIN BREXIT

KWAB

Well we'll know by lunchtime

Attached: Sky Anchor Brexit Party Requesting EU Talks Role ‘Close to Authoritarian Fascism’.png (552x3108, 1.16M)

Nah it's blue skies here lad. Sunshine is nice and warm, I think the Argentinians weird sunface God is blessing us.

Expect some rhetoric about "LAS MALDIVAS SON BRITANICOS" or some shit. Weird satan loving country they are.

>Shit's getting brighter by the minute here.
That's all I needed to hear. Fuck yeah.

>Mostly mediocre turnout for remain

Uh oh, Hansi! I hope your attempts were better in Austria.

>>"Lots of record stores

Is he alive in the 1980s or a time travelling bieber haired future guy.?
Haven't seen a record shop in years.

Downing Street LIVE Stream:
youtube.com/watch?v=XLZT-XamvqM

It'll be internal polling

It's between Raab and Boris really. Also demands from members that they chose the leader and anyone in the contest has to take part in debates/interviews etc. They can't just "ascend" like Theresa did.

Polls before didn't say much really. Exit polls from last night (all we have because muh Sunday results) put our social democrats in first, and conservatives in second.
It's mainly been older people who voted, who just so happen to oftenly vote socdem/conservative. Gurt's votes have gone to Baudet according to the polls, and he ate some of Rutte's votes too.

internal polling is mostly false

Helen Grant MP

>It is with regret that I have today resigned as @Conservatives Vice Chair for Communities. Now is the time for new leadership to deliver Brexit and unite our Party and our Country.
twitter.com/HelenGrantMP/status/1131833735312224257

But your polls are 100% dead on right?

Right?

Timmerfrans is gonna be an issue, but I doubt he'll be able to do much with the surge of the right all across Europe.

In case you're wondering why Hansi is so scared.

europeelects.eu/ep2019/

>not posting the best version

Attached: 1558646149944.png (712x960, 132K)

Attached: You're not a country you're a state of the EU.jpg (1200x1172, 419K)

LOL

Got a semi on in hopes

Attached: Traitor.png (897x482, 454K)

>It's between Raab and Boris really.
I think so as well. Tories definitely would be inclined towards a hard brexiteer since their soft brexit strategy failed.

>Is she really about to fuck off?
I hope so, but I wouldn't put money on it. The useless cunt has been a tick inside number 10 since she fucked up the 2017 election.

People have been pronouncing "Treason May's resignation" weekly ever since.

However, it looks more likely this time since Sir Graham Brady has a "Resign or be sacked" letter in his pocket for this mornings meeting with TM.

The cynical double-dealing with Labour over the second referendum and a customs union was the final straw for many MP's.

Attached: Treason May goes to Brussels once again.png (442x694, 367K)

Why does he sound English?

I'm keeping that. Thanks

Low turnouts across the east midlands and north west but high turnouts in middle class remain areas is concerning me lads

Attached: D35C0WGWkAA0ism.jpg (1024x686, 45K)

Beths massive milkers

Genuine question Sven, Why on earth are you trying to demotivate people after the voting has already occurred? You're achieving fuck all.

Who resigned from what now?

You'll be resigning from life if you ever post here again

If they have any brainpower left then what you suggest would be the wise move. But I think Theresa has already agreed her surrender deal.

I don't even know anymore, what I do know is is that she is fucking demented.

He's an idiot.

It should, Guy Verhofstadt will be representing Britain largest MEP group on monday

>Beth Rigby
youtube.com/watch?v=SBI1H4DDn5Y

May speech is immenant

>Brits can't have guns, knives, or even spoons so they have to result to milkshakes

There's no way the Lib Dems are coming first but I can see them coming a stronger second to the Brexit Party, who will have underperformed

Attached: file.png (1058x592, 909K)

Have you got cerebral palsy?

It's a bit overcast where I live.

Attached: ApuStrutting.png (1365x2048, 826K)

>BUT WHO WILL SERVE OUR SANDWICHES AND COFFEE IN PRET???

Quiet Leavers who didn't turn out at the referendum because they thought the game was up anyway will be reminding remainers why everyone hates them.

Dont worry it's only eu elections and middle class voted toothless libdem

Can I vote for the cat in the leadership contest?

Labour lets people vote, Tories just have their MPs squabble about it internally

Based Larry