>picture related
look at the video

Attached: Untitled.png (1872x983, 325K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PbScYCkVCRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why

im so startled

if you're worried about celestial bodies crashing into Earth, here's a 10/10 kino movie about that for you...

Attached: 153372439826245982645982465 Melancholia .jpg (809x1200, 127K)

Is this really the end for clown planet

Because two rocks are going to fly 3 million miles away from the Earth?

Attached: 3E8A86A7-5DA5-4C6D-A06A-ABB00192DC55.jpg (959x809, 115K)

First it was 14 gorillion now it’s 3 gorrilion nice believing nasa retard

>flyby in 2018
>not again until 2051
Post redpills in this slide thread

Attached: 1511684965344.png (800x800, 459K)

this makes it more stranger,because as the article sustain "Close approach date 2018 May 27"
and it written several times,i don't think is a typo,i guess they excepted it one year early

Look at the Moon. It's fucking full of craters, everywhere you look craters up the ass. Now you're probably wondering why the fuck is the Moon full of craters and where did they come from and why aren't we? Well we have been hit a shit load more than the moon but because we have all sorts of stuff going on, wind, oceans/water/rain, earthquakes, vegetation, etc the vast majority of the actual craters have just vanished into the terrain. So it's time.

Attached: moon.jpg (800x533, 75K)

that's still 13 times the moon's distance from earth

you're forgetting the most important factor
the moon has no atmosphere

It's even bring a friend

Attached: meteor.webm (360x360, 2.84M)

>sumthin gonna hit da erf
i am more worried about this:

Attached: IMG_8053.jpg (474x704, 41K)

KW4-Chan! says she won't kill us if a drawfag draws pictures of her and Earth-Chan

Attached: kw4.webm (360x360, 2.65M)

Give me all your money you won’t need it anyway!

Hopefully Clinton dies first

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING DIE!!!

end of the world as we know it

why do you shills do this?
this is the dumbest fucking theory along with most of the others you fill the board with
is it pure disinfo? I assume it is

how does a person mutilating their body a million miles away from you more than a rock that's a million miles away?

*how does a person mutilating their body a million miles away from you affect you

i just want it to smash into the moon so the moon sprays its moon jizz all over us and suffocates us like that mediocre movie dane cook was in

Attached: 1453872563296.jpg (500x484, 87K)

brah, do you even english?

See you guys the 26th if not it has been a pleasure shitposting here

Attached: 3EA21FE8-F95D-4176-9B3A-8EEF12E0ACEB.jpg (239x239, 16K)

Well we won't know for sure until someone goes up there and checks it out.

Attached: soonitwillallbeclean.jpg (700x700, 89K)

smelly gypsy

Was pretty much just as close in 1984. nothing happened. Nothing will this time either. Go make some white babies.

Actually it does it’s just thin as shit and constantly getting thinner.

This is literally just because of the angle it’s pictured at.
Height wise it’s way off us

this person is part of society.
i am a part of society.
society will change accordingly.
I dont want to deal with such people and i dont want my kids to deal with those degenerates.

Rolling for qt fuckable aliens

That can’t happen because van allen belt.

t. Ower Berjarnir

My wife asking how us blacks be affect.

Attached: Slave.jpg (400x601, 36K)

Hi Carl

this is the one I prayed for

I told God about what's been going on so I guess he's doing some spring cleaning. more to come

you probably think this is a joke

more like kawaii-chan

Are you fucking retarded the moon takes way more impacts than us and your mum takes even more from black cock.

I mean: there's not much, if anything, anyone can do. It'll also be a instantaneous death. If it hits, no one will be around to mourn. If it doesn't, well, it'll be just like every other close call. Just enjoy life, don't spend your potentially last days alive worrying about what will or won't happen. Some things are out of our control. :)

Attached: 3db.png (351x651, 87K)

I bet the jews will survive

The moon has so many visible craters ranging from miles long to as small as microscopic due to it being in the vacuum of space.

Bye Bye, YOU don't deserve it?

>those monkey boobs

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

If you live in Georgia, Southern Virginia, LA, Alabama, or FL you're going to go extinct.

WV, Kentucky, Ohio, Northern Virginia are fine from the the mile high tsunami, but you're all fucked on the coast line.

1.8 mile Asteroid that's barely going to do damage to the Earth because of Earths Atmosphere, Van-Allen radiation belt, and Moon's gravitational pull.

So most parts of the world will be fine, except for the Niggers in lower parts of America.

Lol nothing is going to happen you retarded faggots this is like the 1000th meteor or whatever that was "totally gonna hit the earth" in the last 10 years.

It's going to be really funny when you all wake up the day after and realize the impact didn't solve your problems for you.

what if it kills all the niggers?

problem solved.

Attached: fdfdfdb.png (267x297, 170K)

Shalom, we will indeed.

>solve your problems for you.

You post this shit in every thread, obnoxious faggot. I hope your neighbors eat you when there's no food left.

It's over. Tell your friends and family you love them. Prepare for doom

correct, it's going to hit the NSA

thread needs more animal boobs

Attached: comp_elephant.jpg (4964x2940, 2.43M)

>Pasta wanker still at it
Kys

fucking lol

10/10, would motor-boat

You have just received a three day Jow Forums ban for positive thinking.

Fear not, elon''s got your internet needs covered when all hell breaks loose

Attached: Screenshot_20190524-111009~2.jpg (1080x1789, 217K)

I should start a thread on /an/.
Look at the expression on this guy's face, he's happy.

Attached: elephant3.jpg (420x310, 79K)

jokes on you I taste like shit

but now i have no electricity to watch my anime

It's a shame that right before death Spain was STILL in a recession

Well his point is that most objects burn up in our dense atmosphere before they hit earth and. Not having wind or rain ensures every impact that hits the moon is preserved. Another thing to consider is the age of our solar system. Impacts get less frequent the older it gets. That being said there are much more dangerous things out in the universe that could wipe us out without warning. Its a very inhospitable place.

That movie fucking sucks. Should be called 'Poor Little Rich Girl'

I drew this just for you KW4-Chan. You look so cute with Earth desu.

Attached: Saturday Night..jpg (550x401, 39K)

Yeah lots of things a shame. I'm English so not stuck here

The chances of impact are low.

But the fact that NASA doesn't have the tech ready to deflect that asteroid is quite worrisome.

Attached: Bogcall anime.jpg (474x266, 15K)

Like Aliens....you cunt!!!

Checked!

Then you will survive the impact

You didn't draw this you lying faggot. I posted it on crackwatch, nigger.

Hopefully it will crash in Romania

Attached: jeanmonneteu.png (1857x931, 1.79M)

This

you're actually fucking retarded

Attached: 1556965337635.jpg (718x702, 56K)

I feel fine.

The meteor at its closest will be further away than Venus at its closest.

Calm the fuck down.

Download as much as you can

So your hoping those election pols will change, amirite?

Attached: 1557915267219.jpg (960x866, 108K)

Most of the crates aren't even impact craters. Imagine a molten moon surface billions of years ago. Gas bubbles penetrating trough this molten lava from below. The surface cooling down, gas bubbles still penetrating trough, but once this bubble has popped up, it will leave a nice round hole that doesn't get filled in anymore, because the surrounding area has cooled down enough. Then add billions of years of dust setting down and you have your moon surface.

it's afraid

Andy did you hear about this one?

mate i have a few hundred Gb of FLAC anime heh. I'm just worried electricity will go away.

thanks for the (((you))) cunt

this, the moon is made of steel and is hollow

Very much like this, but in low gravity and no air environment.
youtube.com/watch?v=PbScYCkVCRE

Attached: Big Ben.png (1362x665, 1.24M)

YOU MEAN ITS A FUCKING SPACESHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Makes more sense than it actually being our moon.

I've been to button moon
Followed Mr spoon
Button moon, button moon......

>Heh Heh Heh Yeah well I've got sticky paws now but it was worth it.

brainlet post
the moon is hollow and the craters are evidence of nuclear testing hurrrrr

Attached: 1552968843988.jpg (770x760, 70K)

Quick Google search says Venus only ever gets as close as 23.6 million miles

The moon impact craters ? YUP RIGHT.
you mean that big round white thing up in the sky that is FACING Earth and never rotates. Howd you figure those "craters/impacts " happened with a 25k miles shield in front of it ? Especially since not one crater is angular , they are all straight on hits . NOT from asteroids. The craters facing Earth are secondary blow back impacts from big shit hitting "US" , then the debris hitting the moon.

>If it hits, no one will be around to mourn.

Why is every happening thread full of this assumption? You retards dont live in reality. There probably won't be an asteroid hitting on Saturday but if there is, what do you think happens? All life on Earth just magically dies instantly?

An event this size has happened once every 400k years. Life has survived every single time. But

>OMG GUYS IF A MEDIUM SIZED ASTEROID HITS ONE PART OF THE WORLD EVERY SINGLE LIVING THING WILL INSTANTLY EVAPORATE

If you time it right you can just jump in the air when the asteroid hits and you'll be fine.

WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING ERM......LIVE YAY!!!!

Coz user said so

This. Humanity has been technically advanced many times, only to collapse over and over. The first time each civilization gets to the space age, they send missiles at the moon. Some of the civilizations tried to break it, they failed and gave up.

The history you've been told is a lie. We are as old as the mountains and rivers.

Attached: arizona-north-circumpolar-ultra.jpg (525x350, 135K)

Yea, moon is fake, but landing there was real.
:)

Attached: img_4689.jpg (410x307, 30K)

Jump around.

Attached: IMG_20190519_122529.jpg (3000x4000, 3.83M)