You're kidding right, you think this is going to win you your war against China?

You're kidding right, you think this is going to win you your war against China?

Attached: 2c6f5bd2dd07d0412500a926a0ff5ad4.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/40ICrSa29EA
youtube.com/watch?v=D7K4fQenx7E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ladies and gentlemen I give you the United States Marines !

Attached: Women-Marines.jpg (1000x693, 221K)

Considering I have yet to see a single female Soldier or Marine in a combat MOS after 5 years in the military I'm not too worried.

Look long and hard at this image, do you really think your countries can take us on?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 392K)

Is this your big scary army? you faggot mudda fukkas gonna kiss us to death?

Attached: gay-marines-kissing-february-28-homecoming-2012.jpg (550x388, 77K)

Weak boy. One Chinese soldier is worth then of your boy loving "soliders"

laughing, such a cuck country.

Attached: 66752_162144940601785_2132611037_n.jpg (720x468, 81K)

Four pictures.
That's all?

It's just some larping 12 yr old

Attached: DI time.webm (320x240, 904K)

youtu.be/40ICrSa29EA

Why are they all squinting?

Sychronized yawning.

>mismatched airsoft tiered uniform and load bearing gear
>1960's to late 1970's equipment
>chink quality control

Your equipment alone will cause at least 10-15% casualty rate on your side. All that mismatched camo including the vehicles will make you easier to spot.

I know how hard it is to want to be taken seriously, to show that your country somehow matter. Your country will get there someday, just keep on being better than all the other countries close to you.

One day you will be at the big table with all the other adults, meanwhile you have to eat those veggies and drink your milk.

Imagine the smell

If I'm ever forced to get my commission because there's WW3, I'm never going to make it past 2nd Lt. because I'll spend roughly 50% of my military time roasting on minorities.

They look like strippers, are they strippers?

Nah the nukes will do that

I got sour news for you jack, we are the minority now :(

where are all the soldiers? I just see endless flesh bags

Attached: 1463161920646.png (1039x711, 429K)

>1960-1970 equipment

Delusional. You are aware that unlike the Soviets, Chinese are not economically stagnant right?

Attached: PLA 03.jpg (683x1024, 327K)

Dont care desu. China men were always inferior. Their history shows us that they never defeated any of their invaders. Sage.

man they will have 5th Gen aircraft and carriers by the end 20s...

China literally has to build ghost cities no one can inhabit because if they don’t their economy will collapse but no one can afford to live there lmao. Top clownworld

You can show rows upon rows of maxresdefaults all you like. If you know anything about China you know as well as I do that the Chinese themselves are their worst enemy. The moment they go and duke it out with the west insurrections will start everywhere and the whole country will implode in one giant clusterfuck of rebellions and power struggles.

Attached: IMG-20190523-WA0008.jpg (4000x2250, 1.5M)

That's one of the guys from BTS, isn't it?

Attached: 1516034202466.png (901x461, 114K)

They will have poorly recreated mockery of NATO equipment because they stole schematics but someone left a smudge and they’ll mistake it for an important part like the soviets did.

>When the US army finds Oil in HELL

Attached: Unknown-17 copy.jpg (169x118, 4K)

Grammar, syntax, the Queen's english: look into these things, please.

Notice when the bugs start appearing when you cast tariffs on them?

sexy sherifs?
you would be suprised

No fuck you and no we fought a revolution to talk like shit get used to it leafhead

Lol no. China is building because it has the excess to do so. unlike USA

>I build because I can
Wew lad, great argument

You Lost to the candians in 1812

death from above china.
>death
>from
>above

The war itself was a stalemate and canadians weren’t a thing back then just British colonists. Hell the queen STILL has nominal control of Canada those faggots still have to pledge alliegance to the crown. Pussies

uhh user I'm 99.9% sure that's a literal airsoft model you're posting you jackass

Attached: 1521651928990.jpg (960x720, 124K)

Muh micro benis has risen

Anyone could win or lose in those days. Tbh even Mexico could fight back than. Muskets and cannons made everyone about equal.

>hurr we have excess shit should we maybe build something useful like starships?
>nah let’s build cities no one will live in then they can decay and shit so by the time people do start moving in it’ll have to rebuilt anyway. That’s smart!

Wouldn't it be fucking funny if some country was actually retarded enough to invade us. Kinda would be weird 40 years later though with the PTSD "I musta killed 6 or 7 thousand of them.. The retards just kept coming, we shipped all the bodies/garbage to the Philipines"

Attached: IMG_0077.jpg (4032x3024, 2.8M)

I appreciate that Xi Jinping gave such a grand welcome to our President and I respect much of ancient Chinese wisdom but would you please stop eating dogs.

average chinese male, he will make an excellent addition to the trap harems the US Navy will be constructing during the future conflict

7,000-1 k/d ratio will not result in PTSD

>Average Chinese IQ 135
>Average US IQ 85

Based.

they gonna get raped in war, will be fun

Cock size matters lol.

Are those their designated bleed bags ?

If Chinese IQ is so high how come half of them still live in mudhuts? Also what is communist propaganda and how do dumb what are you Finnish I don’t care let’s call you Finnish fall for it?

They have the advantage at sunrise and sunset, I'll give em that.

all i see are bugs just waiting to get squashed

>Trusting the Chinese IQ myth
Better fuck off with that before I declare this a rekt thread.

Attached: tenor (7).gif (373x280, 1.51M)

Werent you just complaining that how much the Chinese have excess housing? Truly an high IQ individual here

If Chinese are so smart how come they cannot figure out how to not ten day traffic jam?

I will start show boating when China proved it's power projection capability.

Right now you are the biggest paper tiger in existence.

whiteoid faggots trying to cope. Chinese dominance is coming, admit it and get on with your life as second best.

Attached: trading-partners-share.jpg (1200x706, 289K)

I want to face fuck one of them while getting yelled at by the other one.

Who wouldn't

Attached: 1478662660631.jpg (271x277, 23K)

Yeah they do have excess housing because they are so stupid they build ghost cities and price them out of range of anyone needing housing! It’s hilariously retarded and proof how low IQ and jewish chinese are. It’s okay if its hard for you to understand I’m willing to talk very simple for you FinnorNorwegianmaybeanon

The purpose of cunts in the US military is to serve as POW pussy for chink gang bangs.

WERE FUCKED

I understand that you are afraid of war since last time you won it only thanks to soviet aid. After that you have lost every single war

Sending endless gibs to nigger shitholes is a liability, not an asset.

Ching chong

Attached: download.gif (298x320, 880K)

I would like to stick a sword in her face and see if she could smile like that still.

this shit is so fuckin' stupid. And look how pozzed these people now, with tattoos all over their arms. Even the women.

Hey Chang. I got some words of wisdom.
动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

No. America will get it's shit kicked in.
Uncle sam has gotten old and decrypted.

you tell me, mudda fukka.

cmon those laidies posed like that for a reason

>life is a numbers game that's what makes you the best
This... this is why you fail, chink.

Attached: 1462963901907.jpg (480x419, 76K)

The last time you won a war it was because the Soviets were too tired to actually try then you lost with the nazis then before all that you probably had knights or some dumb shit your country hasn’t been relevant since Odin died as a deity. Denmark has more relevance than your wanker shaped nation. DENMARK

>when communist countries are more traditional than the west
I warned you about liberalism bro.

Yes. Hollywood movies have proven that female fighters that weigh 80lbs can taken down 250lb of pure muscle male oppressor with a few punches and flips.

This shit is also so fuckin' stupid. I want to believe that this isn't real.

you can actually smell them when they're marching around. One time my whole platoon smelled them from outside our barracks when they were going to chow. DI gave us the okay to make wookie sounds when they're around.

Don’t worry like 80% of them get raped anyway the other 20% drop out.

asa based asianoid america trades better quality goods than us changs

Look at how tough that bitch is trying to act when 95% of men could toss her on her ass

Attached: 54848.png (2200x2000, 3.76M)

What's that all about?

You think all the tech places not paying tax is that they have all ready built a robotic army of death.
area 51 had the blackbird then the stealth bomber what have they got now. 30 to 40 years after they built the stealth bomber
any new UFO sighting is just new airforce tec

>us
But you are an Indian from Mumbai, Pajeet

a couple cans of this will take care of that bug infestation

Attached: bugspray.jpg (1200x1200, 77K)

youtube.com/watch?v=D7K4fQenx7E

We can clear our nigger ghettoes out by air dropping them on the Chinks. They may only have IQs of 80 but they are killers. Hell, they kill each other in their spare time. We could round up a million niggers in just NYC in one day and send them to China and do it again the next day from LA and keep going through Chicago and then Baltimore and on and on. Gets rid of our niggers and gives the Chinks serious problems.

Bitch you don’t see it anymore that’s how good the tech is.

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT IS THIS OMG
look at them lmaaaaao

no but the mexican manlets who are fucking them will

said by a total racist

A racist? Here? SURELY NOT!

That's some pretty weak photoshop. The perspectives are all off, the vehicles look like shit, and you can see how faces repeat.

Ain't gonna lie, I do hate Chinese people. Like if I knew for a fact I would get away with it I'd totally be a serial killer that specifically targeted Chinese people coming to the US.

I unironically look forward to the day when the Chinese take over Hollywood and hopefully big tech.

Who don't you just admit that the jew fears the yellow man?

Sergeants apparently not very happy with a private. Probably yelling at him and demoralizing the fuck out of him. Yeah they can't hit you but they will fucking grab you, they will make you do push ups or some asinine stenuous workout for hours, do menial bullshit tasks with items that aren't meant for it, and completely demasculate you potentially if you do finally crack.

At least Jews know how to drive.