DURR ASTEROID

Daily reminder for years multiple teams of government officials and sociologists have been using Jow Forums as their personal playground to engage in targeted psychological gaslighting and propaganda to fuck with the population (in this case the autistic).

This "asteroid" thing is a new one.

reasons why there is no detected asteroid that will impact earth

1. We (human species) can survive any asteroid impact with proper warning. The asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was 6 miles wide. This is MASSIVE in terms of asteroids and we have cataloged most of the bigger ones. The issue is the smaller city/country killing asteroids like the one that blew up over russia without warning. Those are the ones governments worry about.

2. The governments do not benefit at all from not telling the population of an extinction event of this type because we can survive it with proper planning. Massive natural cave systems exist that can support life long enough to survive the firestorm. And with proper warning MASSIVE artificial tunnels (think elon musk tunnels but everywhere) and caves can be built to secure a large part of the population underground for the heat pulse. For people who cant get into the tunnels. They can build their own shelters in their backyards. And may of the cities that are not hit by a shockwave are safe because they have subway tunnels.

TLDR if you think we are all going to die from an asteroid you are fucking retarded and being deliberately gaslit by a team of larpers hoping to get you anxious. Jow Forums has hit rock bottom since 2018 and its just nonstop thread of boy who cried wolf.

Attached: OvQ68Q-O4KwxDJBA966sWnB8LSchld6q3LskRJV2pjs.jpg (1200x628, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210097178/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210117333/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210124812/
forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/#5c51a7e67644
youtube.com/watch?v=165g2Fb1NZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s all good fun though. I bought an extra bag of rice

I don't want to close my eyes

I DONT WANNA FALL ASLEEP

Attached: hmm.jpg (510x421, 180K)

Shut it, you cheesy cocksucker.

Sad how jannies delete a thread and then it starts agian in THE OPOSITE DIRRECTION......FUCK JANNIES.

>OPOSITE

Attached: based-r_2.jpg (1200x1048, 113K)

>a killing bolt will shine in the night but not kill

Attached: CA94AF00-9044-4135-AA37-01B9455312ED.png (749x1243, 201K)

Wow an english teacher ....fuck you nigger !

im sure you were the same guy saying

>it will happen when the weather cools

a few months ago.

Attached: based-rr.jpg (536x462, 177K)

jannies deleting threads because there are multiple gaslight threads telling a bunch of autistic kids with guns they are about to die.

Nice blog post. Our deleted threads were better

>implying /new/ was ever good

>This "asteroid" thing is a new one.
lurk more new fag

>governments do not benefit at all from an extinction level event
That’s where you’re 100% wrong

Why do you have to be such a faggot OP? I myself give 0 fucks. For all I care about it, it can fall square on my fat fucking face, it doesn't matter if it's a near miss, a miss or an impact. Most anons here don't give any fucks as well, some roleplay as niggers and retards saying shit like "duh it will obv hit bcus papa NASA lies!111". You took the bait, so much so you made a whole thread about a non issue.

Attached: 5c7myghf5ilz.png (500x622, 289K)

>some roleplay as niggers and retards
>roleplay

Attached: based-rrR.jpg (536x462, 222K)

Although I don't believe we need to worry about killer asteroids, your argument for why is bullshit.

they dont.

here is why

1. Its a secret that cant be kept secret, somebody will leak. And once its learned about any secret VIP tunnels will be swamped/burned out by rioters killing the human race.

2. We can survive it if everyone prepares

the Jow Forums prophecy has been around for a while user.

then you are a fucking retard who eats paint

>Its a secret that cant be kept secret, somebody will leak

that premise is nonsensical. imagine being given a golden ticket for you and your family, and by telling others you compromise that..

no one would leak.

yes, based retard. i am aware of the longitudinal larp lifespan.

imagine being such a stupid fucking retard to think of the millions of people who are selected to survive in various cave systems that nobody will tip off the media or make a youtube video

whats it like?

I will gasiously take that as a compliment.

>millions

Attached: whenitsgarbgarb.png (551x550, 334K)

6Bazilions

yes. The global heat pulse from an asteroid caused by the ejecta entering the atmosphere lasts for at most 48 hours.

that means you just need people underground for about 2-3 days.

you can do that easily in most of the worlds cave systems.

that of course completely excludes the subway systems that could fit MILLIONS more.

You do realise according to the Jow Forums prophecy the asteroid will not kill anyone.

Mfw got to work late and have to make up some posting.

All the points of that prophecy have been unfolded, prophecy leaf user came here to post the next one.

Attached: leaf prophecy results.png (897x507, 73K)

Attached: second leaf prophecy.png (939x585, 127K)

COME CLOSER ASTEROID CHAN

There's no meteor in this one, neither is Trump in it. He explained each line. It will start this summer, points to look out for is India-Pakistan war (iirc this was going to happen first), burning oil fields in Venezuela, and Candida auris becoming a worldwide pandemic.

cant tell if based shitposter in that screencap, or unbearable cringe and straw pole vaulting.

either way, thanks for share. liked and subbed.

Attached: caseinpoint.jpg (755x1145, 481K)

Nothing
Ever
Happens

Attached: 43352.jpg (243x207, 9K)

based.

Attached: 1416113032822.jpg (800x450, 136K)

Because I miss you baby

ccccoooommbbbooo breaker!!!

It's okay to be afraid.

Why are you trying to ruin asteroid chan you boring fuck?

outer space isn't real
anyone that still believes it is deserves the asteroid up their urethra

Checked. If doobs, Israel will get nuked before asteroid chan hits.

>Humans surviving an asteroid impact
>you're glowing nigger

This is happening

>STILL

Checked for eastern seaboard impact

I'm starting a general in a bit
Good mornin mates

Wow, Satan showed up to check out asteroid chan. She must be a cute!

>the digiiiiis are still blessed in asteroid threads
OP is just gay and jealous

the reality check with asteroids is
#1 they are not as devastating as shown in movies
#2 it just won't happen the chances are astronomically slim

for your reading pleasure:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210097178/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210117333/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/210124812/

and you actually believe that niggers and spics will behave accordingly just because an asteroid is about to hit their city? Have you see how they act on a daily basis? Are you retarded?

while i do believe the asteroid shit is bullshit what incentive would the wealthy or government have to save the majority of the population?

I dont think it is bull shit this time user

Govts will hide serious info. We are living in a binary star system (there is another sun like ours and they orbit around each other-see Sirius) and that's responsible for the almost 26 thousand-years-long "Great Year" or precession of the equinoxes and great disasters happen when our current sun gets closer to the other sun due to gravitational and electromagnetic anomalies. Suddenly fish start to beach themselves en masse, suddenly birds start to fall off the sky en masse (because both fish and birds use electromagnetic forces as kind of natural GPS-that's how they know where to migrate), suddenly volcanoes erupt en masse, suddenly earthquakes and tsunamis show up all over the world etc., and this kind of disaster happens over and over again and our intellectual elite has been preparing themselves for the next global disaster by diverting money from mostly Pentagon-over 21 trillion is currently missing: forbes.com/sites/kotlikoff/2019/01/09/holding-u-s-treasuries-beware-uncle-sam-cant-account-for-21-trillion/#5c51a7e67644 - and that money has been most likely used in another-world economy-probably inside our Earth, where a breakup civilization has been created there (starting with the Third Reich) as a kind of a backup if ours, here on the surface would be totally decimated by the next disaster. What is very important is the fact, that electromagnetic field even influences behavior of mammals, including humans - see attached picture - and the effects can be extremely significant, so even if there will be survivors from the prepper community, living deep in their bunkers, they will still be affected negatively due to electromagnetic field changes/anomalies, which most likely will affect their behavior by turning them intro aggressive, psychopathic cannibals, unless they shield their bunkers from it's effects. Humanity has gone through the "Great Year" and it's stages multiple times and that's why religious texts can predict what will happen.

Attached: Electro-Magnetic Field Influences Behaviour.png (1720x591, 756K)

Attached: PEW(pew).jpg (1446x940, 224K)

>We (human species) can survive any asteroid impact with proper warning

No we fucking can't.

Attached: 0_Screen-Shot-2019-05-15-at-104106.png (615x335, 413K)

You just need to pull yourself up by your boosters and get out there and give that asteroid a firm handshake, tiger

Sometimes I wonder if they are trying to use Jow Forums meme magic to manifest an event to happen when their backs are against the wall.

and what was the next one?

Checked and Giant Asteriod General pilled.

Checked. Yes this is fun. I thought we were all on the same page?

based and basedpilled

most asteroids are not detected until after they already pass us

He's american teacher. Look at the flag newfag.

Checked. Based and Bunker privilege pilled

>Our deleted threads were better

Attached: tsunoda-aggretsuko-6.26.jpg (210x240, 15K)

Morning fren.

>The plan of the world's governments is to make absolutely no changes. This includes sabotaging geopolitical opponents.
Yeah. Nah. You're a cunt.

>this entire meme
>not so boring its killing site traffic

without electricity your subway tunnels will be underwater caverns, no?

what if you had to share a goverment issued survival tunnel with a nigger lol id rather be smashed by the asteroid

>Jow Forums is usually at it's best around 1000-1200 in the US

and something like 60% of Russia already has access to nuclear shelters

I have absolutely no clue what that number is for the US, I know I'd be fucked

Never A Straight Answer

Attached: 1558569159331.jpg (600x616, 277K)

>Jow Forums is usually at it's best
>Jow Forumspol/
>best

Attached: garbage-clipart-2.png (1676x2094, 205K)

I thought this was obvious. Sometimes stuff is pushed here to observe how the information gets to the average person.

You get it.

Fuck off Moshe, those threads were an interesting larp and lead to other topics of discussion. Your fear mongering and pipul won't work here.

Everything here is assumed to be false until proven otherwise. Don't think because people play along, that they believe in anything stated here. Your gaslighting would work better on FB or twatter

Checked and straight

>GUYS THE GOVERNMENT WOULD TELL US AND KEEP US SAFE JUST TRUST THEM LOL

No user, YOU are the retard.

The board is useful for that alone, gauging reactions and methods of deception. This place is theater

I bet you're all waking up the calvary screaming SHILL. You're terrible at this.

>Always accuse others of th st which you're guilty of
Nice war by deception there

Attached: fixed.jpg (614x1218, 811K)

Checking that check

Who fucking cares about this. It ain't like anyone will do squat about it. All that needs to happen is to see if it will fall to Earth and if so, where. This whole thing is stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=165g2Fb1NZc

Terrible and sloppy, losing power quickly.

Until when should we be able to see astroid kw4kun? Will it be a surprise hit?

Attached: 86exkq2bx0f11.jpg (480x525, 33K)

>Implying it matters where it hits
Dude we fucked anyway
Checked and energy pilled.

This

I'd just kill the nigger.

that picture isnt an asteroid impact its a CGI animation of like the moon falling into the planet

Also this

based

Out of curiosity. What size in relation to the earth do you believe Luna to be?

You're a speculative bitch with no evidence and you're talking out of your ass like you have facts. Fuck off with your dumb larp.