Blacks and fried chicken

Where did the stereotype that blacks love chicken come from?

Attached: 24D6D597-7A73-4D11-8B1B-909ADE9A6BB8.jpg (1200x600, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AchlG09pq4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everybody likes fried chicken. and watermelon. i have no idea why this a black stereotype

Cheap and tasty. The way they make it is also highly bad for you.

Because slaves ate a lot of chicken parts that the owners didnt want, and thats how they cooked it. Watermelon is because it was cheap and can grow basically anywhere.

Here you go OP trips verified, question answered, case closed

They are the children of slaves, never forget.

Attached: 80l4.jpg (1035x1200, 186K)

it's to humanize them
we know better

Kek

>Quit throwing your chicken bones on the sidewalk
>Spics need to learn some English talk

Attached: 1555316300159.jpg (620x412, 169K)

Because they do

KFC has a disproportionate number of black people going there

This. I like collared greens too. Sweet tea, not so much

I hate watermelons terrible texture

We have a chicken franchise here “Churches” chicken. Mainly in inner cities. They are beyond belief nigger dens.

Fried chicken is southern. When blacks migrated north they brought southern food with them, including fried chicken. What's become known as "soul food" in the north is everyday tradition in the south.

I mean it's not wrong. The thing is that every culture has a version of fried chicken and everyone loves fried chicken, so it's as racist as saying black people style their hair or eat cake for dessert.

Attached: 20190518_140201.jpg (4032x3024, 3.03M)

>Blacks
You can call them niggers, we're among frens.

Attached: btf.jpg (218x231, 10K)

its true though
pakis love it too

every ghetto in britain has loads of fried chicken shops and they have pushed the kebab shops out of london and now kebab is a thing for white hipsters

Attached: file.png (600x897, 896K)

>babbys first post.
You've obviously never came upon a Popeyes on cheap chicken Tuesday. Niggers lined up around the block.

Best song ever

Fried Chicken is absolutely delicious. If white boys would put down the Onions and pick up the Fried Chicken they might not be incel.

For whatever reason southern food, outside of the south, is associated to black people. It's kind of frustrating.

>"We're going to take the chicken wings from the one percent and fry it up for the people of color!"

What part is terrible? It’s awful when it’s mushy, but it’s great when it is crisp and sweet

My thread on /b/ is getting any steam so fuck your thread. Dubbles decide what i shave into my stomach hair.

Attached: 72F42A48-DC85-419D-82B8-BB425497859C.jpg (1122x2208, 249K)

Its all fried chicken places. We have a kfc, churches, and popeyes within a 2 mile radius. The workers are mostly black and so are the majority of the customers. All other fast food places within the same area have mostly white people. But i guess if i call it a stereotype im a "racist".

stereotype explanation.
you are correct, it is good because it is considered a treat, fatty, crispy salty and sweet. we all know that if you eat it all the time it would be bad for you. the stereotype is that blacks lack impulse control so they do what's pleasurable all the time, eat that crap and be lazy. that is the stereotype because they would eat it more often than others.

Attached: b2ab0c4e-bdc2-4905-bc61-ce601ed110a1..jpg (500x661, 86K)

Fried chicken is great and all, but I need some kind of wet sauce with it preferrably spicy. Burning hot buffalo chicken wings, nashville chicken with pickles, etc. One supermarket deli let me buy their nashville oil to use with their actual fried chicken, since they only normally served the oil on tendies which is just a tragedy.

Melon > watermelon

Attached: RF-10005-RIPE-ORGANIC-ORGANIC-SWEET-MELON.jpg (300x300, 56K)

But blacks don't each much anything else.

Since when are fast food places other than Chick Fil A staffed by whites?

swastika

Zaxby's is underrated as fuck, it's like Chick-Fil-A light. I prefer it in many ways - better sauce, better fries, garlic bread with most meals, amazing wings for a chain restaurant especially their hottest insane sauce which is tangy as fuck. Their actual chicken like tendies isn't quite as good as Chick-Fil-A, but it's like 90% as good.

Someone in my thread on /b/ got dubbles saying trump. Ill see if I can do both

can't wait to see the result

Probably because it's cheap-ish.

since they started getting paid 10 bucks an hour for flipping burger patties

Late night black performers back in the day. Most of the time it was all the kitchen had left. Also, waffles. For once I got to use something I learned from Joe Rogoyn.

rollin' for this

Cuz day wyt....sheeeiiittt.

>off by one
damn

>Where did the stereotype that blacks love chicken come from
It was likely the first animal they were taught how to cook.

rollin'

Based

>ID: Jo0
Shalom

I want some of my black friends to fry some pheasant for me. I want to see what that is like. I bet its delectably tasty.

That is not chicken user, those are pigeons

Go away.

Chicken is cheap. The only meat they could afford.

I fucked up. Oh well. Hail hortler

Attached: 2663377D-8D10-4DF9-B75C-36B3872EE406.jpg (1122x2208, 229K)

>Milwaukee, WI
>KFC employees refer to the first of every month as "Mother's Day"
>why is that user?
>because that is when all the welfare ghouls come in with their checks and load up on buckets of chicken
>toss them in the fridge at home, hope it lasts until next "Mother's Day"
no idea where the stereotype comes from

is that your spastika???

Attached: file.png (787x670, 434K)

Kek. Where I tried yeah.

Part of it is the U for trump

>poorfag while going to uni
>get job working at call center 411 for cellular callers - night shift
>9 out of every 10 calls is some african asking for Harold's Chicken
>mfw the company could have just set up a recording with Harold's Chicken info & saved a bundle on personnel
no idea where the stereotype came from

Attached: 1551477145756.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Stereotype? Have never even met one?They’ll tell you themselves.

got a hairy ass? you could try again

Negroes appropriating White Southern culture and its Scottish/English origins. Nothing new, darkies can't come up with anything on their own

they even go so far to kill their own family members when it comes to fried chicken

Nah ill just wait til the next time I wanna shave my stomach and chest lol

Right?!
I’ll make my white ass sick every year gorging on watermelon.
It’s like saying niggers like good things, even a broken clock is right twice a day.

That explains all these white men rapping and trying to be black

wax it next time, you'll get a proper swastika

This has always baffled me, I'm not black and would happily live off kfc for the rest of my life.

from people watching niggers scarf down fried chicken and watermelon

Fpbp

Pheasant is small enough that it'd be tricky to deep fry without fucking up and making it dry out. Best bet is to get a white guy who actually knows what he's doing to do it for you.

reality

The fact that blacks love chicken.

The reason these stereotypes exist is blacks are all from the deep south within a few generations
Fried Chicken is a Scottish invention and it was popular in the South which has high concentrations of Scots
Watermelon grows best in hot climates, the South produces huge bumper crops of it
When masses of blacks started migrating north in the early 20th century in large numbers they took their food culture with them
Fried chicken, watermelon, sweet tea, collared greens, red beans and rice are all southern rural food staples
Since the migration north was primarily black the Southern foods they took with them became associated with blacks and eventually called "soul food"
Soul food staples like fried chicken and watermelon are redneck country food in the South, and black food everywhere else

Attached: tabasco_chipotle.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Fuck me I've never tried it. Unironically though chicken is high in protein, what's wrong with eating it?

>crispy
chris p

Attached: chrispchicken.png (480x324, 28K)

Everyone likes fried chicken.

>Chicken
>Doner
>Burgers
>Fish
>Pizza
It's all made of british children, isn't it?

This

Happening goys

New pol is up

#

#

I live in londonistan and the black area are full of knock off fried chicken places

I don't know what you mean. The breading of fried chicken in general is just empty carbs and fats from oil. Nashville chicken should always be made from actual fried chicken, not tendies from an oven, and the oil/lard it's coated with is pure fat. Good fried chicken is also double breaded for twice the fun.

Its a simple yet delicious food that is great on occasion but not for every day. Its so greasy and there's not much to it, its not something a cultured chef would make. but ITs something everyone loves once in a while.

However like children, nigger have no refined tastes or maturity or appreciation of finer things in life, so like children when given the chance they will eat fast, simple high calorie snack-foods for every meal. Its feral impulse control.

Attached: 1558404602924.jpg (223x226, 5K)

spbp

Attached: IMG_1870.gif (275x207, 820K)

In the American South Scottish migrants, (indentured servants) would fry everything. Look up Scottish recipes, it's fried like the Irish boil.
African slaves and these indentured servants were more or less in similar socio-economic status and therefore congregated and shared resources. The seasoning that makes fried chicken so delicious, the batter and frying is from the British Isles.
youtube.com/watch?v=AchlG09pq4U

Attached: IMG_1985.png (750x1334, 1.14M)

Is it because niggers love chicken?
I've only been in the local kfc once. I live in a white town, no niggers. Go in kfc see niggers, were the fuck did they appear from?

This.

Raising Cane's>>>Zaxby's for tendies, Cane's are the best of any fast food chain I've tried

THE JEWS

SLOPPY JOB (((MOSSAD)))

Cross

Cause people are retarded. And it's funny. Racial stereotypes of all strips are hilarious, you chink-donkey nigger kike. You get it.

Shave all of it faggot

I did.

Raising Canes's are based tendies. Frozen microwave shit is for degenerate retards with no friends to share a 50 piece with.

A dick and the star of david. Dubbbies get

Because yardbird and watermelon grow/ reproduce so wildly and without any aid that they were easy crops to hand niggers and not fret that they would starve.

Too late sorry fren

You must be in a nigger town. My KFC was 100% staffed by white teenagers when I met my dad there last weekend. Out of the 4 customers in there 3 white 1 old black man.

why does popeyes get so much praise? Is it high quality in the states or something? I just don't think it can be any good without a giant Green Mile looking black man cooking it or a bearded texan guy.

Essentially everyone in this thread has no idea. Truth is that “soul food” is essentially the trash food that whites with money did not eat. They didn’t eat chicken, they ate goose and duck, Partridge and quail. Chickens were for eggs alone. And were scrawny stringy meat. And watermelon was cheap and filling. This is also why the lower class groups are more about spices than whites. Poor quality meat and vegetables required spice to mask the taste. So covering a trash birds meat with bread scraps and spices and frying it till all you taste is spices and grease was a real treat.

not particularly high quality they just offer a spicy cajun variant

Not bad but it's boring as fuck to me, KFC or any other chicken place is better.

Only ate their once and they had really good spicy chicken that was very crispy. Fries were disappointing tho as they were soggy.

Attached: KFC_Reaper.png (1048x1248, 318K)