Post images or reasons that made you become Pro-Choice

Post images or reasons that made you become Pro-Choice

Attached: v8ywntv025031.jpg (700x700, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not fertilized you absolute fucking brainlet.

I'm not pro-choice but I am pro-abortion

There is nothing wrong with eating chicken.

I wish you were aborted.

Obviously the only truthful answers to this are ancestry results showing Ashkenazi heritage or a picture of your tits.

13 50

I hate the idea of giving women choices, but I love the idea of killing babies.
It was not fertilized you mong. Unless you consumed chick fetuses, this is a false equivalence.

how would you know you fucking brainlet? not all eggs you get from the store aren’t fertilized, in fact you can hatch quail eggs from the fridge

>"Wow Mary, your fetus-bump is looking big!"

Eggs are chicken.

Attached: 1531690559670.png (680x639, 67K)

>"Now girls I hope you remember the time for my fetus shower, hehe."

According to pro-choice feminists, this is a vegetarian meal.

>Did you her about John and Elieen? They're with fetus!"

>has a miscarriage
Its only cells, no different than a period.

*Exhales through teef.

You're only cells.

The chicken eggs you buy in the supermarket are all from farms that don't keep any roosters because why would they?

>Not all the eggs you get from the store are unfertilized
>Therefore, all eggs, even those in human females without the possibility of being fertilized, are possibly fertilized

Female roastie logic detected

>What colour is it?

That's an unfertilized egg

chicken eggs sold in your regular grocery are rarely fertilized, to the point I would be willing to bet my entire life savings that you haven't had more than 5 fertilized chicken eggs from the grocery in your entire life.
t. commercial egg farmer.

Supermarket eggs are not fertilized. Farmer's market eggs might be.

I'm pro-choice because burning abortion scraps in a furnace shaped like the bull's head sigil of Molech grants me supernatural longevity and youth

Dumbass! Female humans drop an unfertilized egg every month during their periods! To put it another way, EVERY PERIOD IS A MISSED PREGNANCY JUST LIKE THE CHICKENS!!!!

Attached: 1517617722414.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Keep order in the pen. It does happen.

You ate pic related?

Attached: balut-flickr-neu-jpg.jpg (554x277, 48K)

I have bought fertilized eggs from fucking Walmart, you idiots. More than once, in fact.

cool no one cares

Eggs aren't fertilised you absolute plonker.

If you had cracked the eggs open and then pic related came out and you fried that, yes you would have had chicken for breakfast.

Hopefully you are as easily convinced by short arguments as you appear to be and you can forget your horrible mistake.

Attached: egg.jpg (640x427, 42K)

You apparently care enough to reply smart guy chink.

>food analogy

I think we should advertise planned parenthood. We would be South Africa already had it not been for the bang up job they are doing. I think we should allow late stage abortions all the way to 35 yo nogs.

Walmart would not sell fertilized eggs. Egg-laying Chickens are raised separately from a rooster.
Fertilized eggs would have a internal blood spot, wouldn’t it?

Yes they are. A red spot in the yolk is the embryo you typically find if one slips into the eggs at teh store.

Naw you ate a period

it's the MOTHER HENS CHOICE if thats a chicken

>Fertilized eggs would have a internal blood spot, wouldn’t it?
That's exactly what was present, as described in How the fuck that happened, who knows. These were not hippie-dippy organic farmstand eggs, but the cheapest industrial shit from wallyworld.

Failed biology I see

>wal-mart
I honestly doubt it, what do you think the identifier of a fertilized egg. is

this

Attached: 1558581844979.webm (600x410, 3M)

You ate fertilized eggs for breakfast? Gross.

see already

Fertilized eggs would have a white bullseye on the yolk,

This might be true if they cracked an egg and a developing chick plopped down on the pan

>leftard baby-murderers are still seething over alabama
top fucking kek
use a condom, you degenerate whore
better yet, stop being a slut

The actual embryo is a fucking spot, but it's psychological to be grossed out. Just look at balut by comparison.

Attached: Bb9Tb1wCEAA3TtR.png (500x373, 216K)

>t.
Fuck off with your daily retarded threads! You CLEARLY HAVE NO CLUE ABOUT ABOUT BIOLOGY!

Attached: aAR0F.gif (318x240, 352K)

Show me the rooster.

Attached: Chickens-in-Battery-Cages-on-Egg-Farm.jpg (600x450, 82K)

this

Not really pro-choice (I'm okay with it until the brain starts to develop, which is around 12 weeks, and iffy on things like rape because the mother truly didn't ask for it but killing the baby isn't fair either...if incubation pods became more reliable maybe that could be an option) but the law is utterly fucking stupid and reading it, I wouldn't be surprised if someone thought it was written by a 10 year old with zero idea of how fetuses develop and how a woman's body works.

Blood specks on yolk are from blood vessels of the hen, a fertilized egg will have a white spot with a bullseye pattern, an unfertilized egg will just have a single white point. Blood specks can appear in both.

>post images that completely crushed your lingering hope of female having functional brains

>an industrialized egg laying operation throws in roosters with their layers for no reason except becasue muh ebil corporations

holy fuck you're a retarded little lefty.

Attached: D7RXRYhWkAAECKQ.png (540x400, 258K)

I don't believe you. Take a picture next time it happens.

Life begins when the zygote forms, bt black people get abortions at a higher rate than white people. This means that abortion works to our advantage.

I didn't pay for those eggs to get in that pan tho.

You dumb leftshits still don't get what this is about, do you? You are going to lose abortion entirely. Faster than you'll ever get the guns.

Attached: 314krw.jpg (500x500, 113K)

4 weeks not 12 fuck me I need to sleep.

Sure you stupid fucking chinaman. Go choke on dog dick.

>the absolute state of leftards

Attached: done.gif (190x200, 1.88M)

Attached: The_Question_Graph.jpg (465x510, 70K)

Holy fuck you’re retarded you can buy them at Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, or any Asian market

>Sub 100 IQ detected

you are purposely buying a product for fertilized eggs, he is talking about fertile eggs getting thrown into infertile eggs. Why are you so dumb?

The problem that arises is most mothers don't find out they're pregnant until the 7 week mark, which is already after a brain has begun to develop. Also, there's too many unloved and uncared for children in the foster care system. What the fuck do we do with the ones already existing in the outside world? I really wish women (and sometimes men) would stop killing babies because they're inconvenient, but I also get that no child should have to live in a household with a mother who won't love them, or in poverty, or be sent into the system where they don't have much of a chance to get anywhere at all, and are booted once they turn 18.

I thought Jow Forums was pro-life.

you

i cum inside them

>eggs cannot be fertilized
Y’all never lived on a farm did you?

Pro death. Abortion is eugenic by cutting the welfare rolls. The niglet farmers in this thread disagree - guess they enjoy subsidizing Tyrell's 30 illegit offspring that will grow into threatening ghetto orcs.

Think for yourself kid

>being this retarded on purpose

kff.org/womens-health-policy/state-indicator/abortions-by-race/?currentTimeframe=0&sortModel={"colId":"Location","sort":"asc"}

Girl I had sex with aborted. The guilt and shame that washed through me afterwords brought me to the light. Now I hope to find a way back to Gods grace.

Forgive me Father

Attached: 3A3EFEEF-50CA-4F7B-8CCE-5F4F706CCFDE.gif (200x166, 857K)

Just because the brain has started to develop does not mean its high functioning. Up until roughly 21 weeks or so the fetus has the same amoung of brain activity as a person in a vegetative coma.

I was brainwashed by kikes
(pic related)
I recovered

Attached: mantra.jpg (410x374, 25K)

If you've eaten balut you know it doesn't even taste close to regular eggs lol

am i kawaii ugu~

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 1.01.14 PM.png (483x385, 341K)

>he thinks that gif is real
real fucking boomer hour

/thread/

Attached: 2233F1C2-DD9A-4DF7-A711-7C5F0F0FB863.gif (300x186, 446K)

>I only shop at Walmart
>has never eaten farm fresh produce and eggs
You really think others are retarded and not yourself?

>From the fridge
Yeah no..
Eggs need heat

Somebody missed the point...

Good for you OP, a light and protein filled breakfast will give you energy to surge through the day.

Nice evidence on your claim , Justin

Attached: 02060E48-231C-4210-A94A-80E067F934DC.gif (480x270, 337K)

This! They're SO DESPATE! Oh, I am laffin!

Attached: YU8274.jpg (600x400, 34K)

Lol somebody is better versed in science than this guy

you only let your rooster in the hen house
when you're looking to hatch more chickens
unless you're a retard

This. Now show me a picture of balut.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balut_(food)

Attached: FE748144-383C-40A3-BD25-E9219484950D.jpg (984x1024, 574K)

they all own hangers and those don't cost me a penny
as the pro-choice lobby says - "we can't stop them"

I have found the blood of Haitian boys to be particularly invigorating. It's odd about 9-10 years ago there was a massive supply and then it all just vanished.

Are eggs alright to eat now? Fucking doctors change their mind every few years - now it's back to heart disease risk again.

What a completely retarded yet typical leftwing argument

You are an idiot, we are talking about walmart because the guy said he bought them at a normal grocery. Mass production egg farms do not bring roosters in at all. there is no point.
t. chicken farmer

You're a retard. Once an egg is refrigerated, even if it was fertilized, is dead. But regardless of this, you dont get fertilized eggs from a grocery store.
t. a loser who raiser chickens.