Chairman of the House Judiciary Committee Jerry Nadler Appears to Almost Pass Out

The pressure is on.

nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Nadler-Congressman-Appears-to-Almost-Pass-Out-at-de-Blasio-Presser--510382851.html

Attached: Jerry_Nadler_Presser_jpg-956441.jpg (652x367, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpZq3ul1ld4
youtube.com/watch?v=mQfW3PD49rw
twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1131957761477107714
youtu.be/wJWksPWDKOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only an asteroid can save these treacherous demons

Attached: 1558485557582.png (955x472, 841K)

Declassification has mind fucked him

Tick tock nadler

Attached: 3D0AD434-177C-4C93-8DB7-4DBD2E9DFFF5.jpg (665x385, 67K)

Lol get fucked fat jerry

Reminds me of a story when the CIA were listening to Politburo’s phone calls to each other from their limos during the late 80s soviet times and all of them were in shitty health and slowly dying and complying to each other about it. You know you’re fucked when your politicians are at this stage.

Wow, that's a pretty severe video.

Lol and their replacements are fucktards like AOC hahahaha

fuck off boomer

Attached: 1558042583619.jpg (839x655, 32K)

>manlets

I worked with the elderly in dietary dept in nursing homes from 16-24 yrs old, THIS IS NOT GOOD. As much as I despise the way he has behaved recently, I genuinely feel bad for him and his family. He will be in my prayers tonight. karma one helluva bitch aint it

Trump is the second coming

Attached: 5463563.jpg (640x960, 91K)

hes a pedophile, user

Stroke.

If you listen closely to Nadler's mic, he does the "death rattle".
He had a stroke.
They're covering it up.

Attached: Stroke.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Cry about it some more, faggot

Attached: download.jpg (365x274, 14K)

i would not be surprised

He's fiiiiiiiiiine

I said "in my prayers" which simply will be, "may God's will be done"

Literally do not pray for basket, he’s an actual monster

Delete this

Attached: d5c.jpg (297x365, 36K)

I was wondering what the fuck that noise was

Fat fucking jew bastard can't take it anymore. Trump is gonna piss on his grave.

Could be possible. Maybe they didn't want to make anything too obvious on TV, it looked like he couldn't speak, and that for sure means bundle him out of there right away. He didn't look like he would have been able to raise his arms above his head on command, either.

tick tock phaggot

He wants you dead or in prison

why is this pic being spammed 200 times an hour? get some new material faggots

>manlets

The sound of justice

Mfw..... there is a God .

You sure it wasnt prayer time and he forgot his rug.

He was definitely "out" for at least 20-30 seconds as well, then regained some consciousness but remained unable to move and speak. Typical of old people who get a stroke. I've seen my grandpa after strokes and he experienced similar behaviors. Unable to communicate and hard to move. Later recovered.

Attached: 2dd.jpg (300x300, 15K)

One thing Nadler won't recover from, the Declassification Docs.

TRUMP CURSE!!

all this slurring and stroking out today looks like some glowniggers are having fun with the Cuban embassy weapons

The Trump Curse isnt a meme anymore, its a fucking reality

Attached: god pepe.jpg (700x700, 113K)

Add him to the list of Trump Curse victims

Attached: 46xcj9wzyr101.jpg (6530x2941, 3.8M)

OY VEY ITS LIKE AN OVEN IN HERE JERRY, DRINK SOME WATER JERRY, JERRY PLS

>(((Nadler)))
oy mother fucking vey

Attached: 392816503.jpg (718x540, 113K)

He needs to stay alive long enough to be tried for treason

Shouldn't he be a bit red in the face though? He's white as a chalk. Like a pressure drop, not a stroke
I might be wrong though cause I've never seen a person have a stroke.
Also if he's diabetic that would explain the fucking orange.
I hope for the best(stroke) but prepare for the worst(nothing, diabetes).

This pretty much sums it all up

Attached: 1557923409823.png (500x485, 138K)

He practices some sort of meme diet and he's permanently fucked his metabolism, now paying the price.
All you fat spergs need to pay attention to this, this is you.

>Shouldn't he be a bit red in the face though? He's white as a chalk. Like a pressure drop, not a stroke
>I might be wrong though cause I've never seen a person have a stroke.
>Also if he's diabetic that would explain the fucking orange.
He fucked his pancreas and liver, there's more disease than just beetus from being fat.

If a blood clot got dislodged or he did have a heart attack leading to pressure loss, then that could be accompanied with an ischemic stroke if the blood supply to some or all of the brain dropped enough.

Diabetes is not caused by obesity, it correlates but there is no causation.
I thought that he might be diabetic because someone gave him that orange, so maybe they knew.
Other than that I hope it's a stroke and he will be out of the picture. I hope the second one does him in

Also was watching Nancy speak and her left side, including her arm were very weird. I suspect she did have a stroke or 2 though, so maybe I'm reading too much into it.
I forgot about the ischemic stroke and concentrated on the hemorrhaging one
That, hopefully is it, and half of his brain is dead. Please God, please.

This
Cardiac events aren’t always the acute chest-clutching scenes from the movies. Video related, massive heart attack in front of live audience.
youtu.be/HpZq3ul1ld4

glownigger confirmed
a link in the neural network was probably severed

All those calories are finally catching up to him

>Diabetes is not caused by obesity, it correlates but there is no causation.
Right sometimes it's not genetic and caused by abuse of the insulin feedback system which increases inflammation and damages the pancreas.
This process also fucks up a lot of other stuff, the pancreas is one of the first things to go.
>liver
>brain
>digestive system
The guy is all kinds of fuct

Anyone got a source for the video that doesn't require me to disable Privacy Badger/ublock? Fuck OP's jewish tricks.

>Tommy Cooper
That guy has a Jimmy Saville look to him. Sus as fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQfW3PD49rw

Interesting to note the “snoring” sound heard by the comedian, and also by Nadler. Obviously Nadler was “awake” but he was obviously very disoriented and confused, possibly unable to even see DeBlasio. Also the fact that he reached for his forehead makes me wonder if he was having a severe headache. Could’ve also been his blood sugar, he looks pale but not sweaty. Either way, hope he’s fucking dead, nobody deserves it more.

>an orange

Attached: 1546545942327.jpg (1392x788, 76K)

False flag initiated, shots fired at a mosque in Broward county

twitter.com/ABC13News/status/1131957761477107714

>slurring his words
>can't move arms to get drink
Nigga had a stroke. Media will be calling the video 'doctored' before the day is out

Look at pic related
Nadler has an ankle monitor, like Hillary

Attached: D7STYCMXoAAueY9.jpg large.jpg (592x1024, 87K)

youtu.be/wJWksPWDKOc

The absolute state of democrats in the united states, imagine when the new generation of dems take control. HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Holy shit, is he a Jew dwarf?

god i wish that were me

Yup, loss of muscle tone.

They'll eventually all pivot at the same time because they're a bio-botnet and all eat from the same trough.

Definitely looks like a stroke. I work in a hospice, classic dead look in the eyes and unresponsiveness after being "woken up".

Meant to say that my bet is a stroke, but it could also be linked to his blood sugar. Hyperglycemia can cause the confusion, stupor, arrhythmia, blurred vision, skin that is cool and dry to the touch...

>Interesting to note the “snoring” sound heard by the comedian, and also by Nadler.
That's a "death rattle". It sometimes indicates the body is shutting down and the person has about a day left to live. It happens on the exhale, not inhale like snoring.

Hilldawg chucked in the van like a side of beef.
Slow Joe pedo-sperging in public.
Nanzi in a long-sleeve sport coat.
Check out the Maudes behind them.
Superannuated Dem apparatchiks losing it.
Trump eats fish filet, quarter pounder, four piece KFC, laughs in yiddish.

That too. Which is what makes it dangerous to administer sugar in some cases since you might not know what the underlying health problem is.

That's doesn't usually happen instantly out of nowhere for people who just a moment back were moving and talking normally, unless I misunderstand the mechanism. I've heard it in person and it sounds more like a gargle or pneumonia than a snore.

Looks like me after I lay on my bed after a day of working, pass out, and get woken up by my own snoring, in a state of confusion and extreme tiredness.

>clownshoes
He's losing fluids.

leftists are just sad now, theres almost no fight left in you. you're just throwing your own poo in anger now

He's dressed like a freaking clown.
He looks like he's having a bad heart.

CAN'T WAKE UP

Attached: 0117.png (389x389, 77K)

You might have noticed that people tend to snore more often and more loudly after heavy drinking. Less muscle tone means more likely that the airway slops into itself (and that the body winds up in some sloppy position where snoring is more likely). That's why people who pass out or go through a tonic-clonic seizure are also more likely to piss and shit themselves due to lack of muscle tone.

Yeah the last thing I would do in that situation would be to give him a fucking orange. Actually, giving him anything by mouth would be highly inadvisable, due to the risk of him aspirating.

These "people" are a caricature.

Attached: oh.png (567x607, 366K)

No its not an ankle monitor, he just has disgusting tree trunks for ankles.

kike

It could be lifts even desu. RDJ had the same ankle-look.

Take a look around the room at the congresspeople one time on C-Span. They legitimately look semi-retarded. I don't remember noticing this 20 years ago. Have they gotten dumber? or am I just now noticing?

If Trump was doing his job he would have poisoned this fuckhead.

It's not a death rattle, it's someone moving their microphone you fucking idiots.

They really have gotten dumber. Look at AOC. Just like Hollywood, too many years of selecting and promoting people for their corruption and mutual blackmail has dumbed them down. That's why Barr seems like he has 50 IQ points on them - he does.

fat jerry is so close to joining the rest of his demon kin in hell, i'm sure he'll triple down on all the nation wrecking he can do before he goes.

Heart attack when? Make it happen!

Attached: KEKRonomicon.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Is this, dare I say, peak 56%?

Attached: mutt.png (76x113, 21K)

Ppppfffttt he’s a traitor you faggot. As far as I’m concerned, he’s taking the easy way out