Hey anons

Jow Forums is going to be banned in the EU soon. How are you anons preparing?
Also what survival tools do you anons have right now?

Attached: bettle.jpg (900x600, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mu3HDa9abIM
amazon.com/Vansky-Outdoor-Motorized-Rotation-Amplified/dp/B071V7SV6P/ref=sr_1_6
github.com/skycoin/skywire/wiki/Architecture
youtu.be/2IhvwLRmiQQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got a Skyminer built and I'm prepping to bypass my ISP entirely.

They can't ban what they don't control.

Attached: DsFZNLpUwAAUKTa.jpg (768x1024, 128K)

Hey is it worth making one of those?

I think so. Fuck paying a flat monthly rate for service just so I can be spied on.

I AM USA.
I DECLARE WAR AGAINST EU.
THE EUROPEAN UNION IS A TOTALITARIAN AUTHORITARIAN DREAM CHILD OF ADOLF HITLER AND IS ABSOLUTE SHIT.
WE WILL REMAKE ALL NATIONS OF EUROPE SOVERIGN!

THIS (((EU))) IS A CANCEROUS SCOURGE THAT HAS DONE NOTHING! NOTHING! EXCEPT PLUNDER THE EUROPEAN PEOPLE, THEIR STATES, AND THEIR CULTURE. EVERYTHING.

FUCK YOU EUROPEAN UNION.
YOU DO NOT COME TO MY SHORE.
MY HOMELAND.
AND TELL US. USA.

YOU DO NOT HAVE SOVERIEGNTY!
YOU DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPRACHE!
YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHT!

WELL GUESS WHAT YOU FUCKING MOUNTAINOUS SATANIC KIKE.

YOU WILL DIE BEFORE I DO.

USA
USA
USA
USA
USA

USA

*CLACKS WOODEN TEETH*
*HITS BLUNT*
*SMACKS EU WITH WHITE GLOVE IN THE MOUTH*
*CLACK TEETH*
*BLOWS DENSE SMOKE AND HALOTOSIS IN EU FACE*
*FLICKS SPARK OF THE BLUNT INTO THE FACE OF EU*
*WELCOME TO STAR WARS BITCH*

STINGS DONT IT.

HEADBUTTS YOUR NOSE.
LAUGHS FOREVER.

Attached: George Washington on 4chan.png (499x626, 793K)

>SkyShekel
Then... you connect that thing to the internet, and maybe one day they'll send the data by packet radio or something.
Huh.
sounds like a scam.

>Skyminer
what is that ?
>bypass my ISP entirely
how ? pls I need to know the EUSSR is getting desperate over here

Yeah, just like tulip mania. Don't forget to take your meds today gramps.

Attached: Unifi-Mesh-Topology-Example-01.jpg (2118x1328, 1.17M)

So I looked it up.
youtube.com/watch?v=mu3HDa9abIM
It is a replacement to an isp since you are sending data though antennas as a secondary internet. Also skywire pays people who set up miners to host the new internet.

pls bro I need to know it's important

With antennas. Or other DIY means. It's meshnet software so it can run on anything as long as it's able to connect to other devices.

Attached: 1541608347879.jpg (1126x750, 107K)

wait so how are IP addresses distributed then ?

Why would Jow Forums be banned in the EU?

They have been talking about it recently since EU government thinks this is a honeypot.

Honeypot for what?...

The EU censors shit on the internet. If they censored Xurious on youtube because it contained a Nigel Farrage soundbite, they'll absolutely have no problem censoring Jow Forums.

Do you think this antenna will work with it
amazon.com/Vansky-Outdoor-Motorized-Rotation-Amplified/dp/B071V7SV6P/ref=sr_1_6
I might make one if this works with a raspberry pi 3 b+ I am not using right now.

how the fuck does Skywire manage trans-ocean connections ? no way the radio signal strength is high enough

It's a label system, different than IP addresses. They're working on a name translation system.

Probably, but you should read up more on Skywire and Skycoin before buying a bunch of shit.

So is it like MPLS? Layer 2.5, if you will?

Attached: 1556119974343.jpg (1024x1024, 182K)

Sauce?

You need an IP address to work with sockets, this is just one massive, wireless LAN.

Don't spend this (you) all in one place now, you hear?

For honey, honey.
But seriously, if I were to guess it'd be something silly like a coordinated white nationalist recruiting effort.
The first step was making it look like WN extremists are a more serious threat than Muslims, so now they have to pretend they're doing something about it.

Yeah, MPLS is exactly what's being used.

Sort of. It has a private key system and does signature verification on all packets.

m8 it's not like there is encrypted no log vpns for 5 bucks a month around here, naaaah

>no log
placebo
>Sort of. It has a private key system and does signature verification on all packets.
so basically like good old HTTPS over the TCP protocol ?

What does it do?

No. github.com/skycoin/skywire/wiki/Architecture

the age of thought crimes is here to stay

It's built for operating a piece of a mesh network. Meaning that I can user services that don't rely on the legacy internet.

You still have the option to go to normie sites like youtube or whatever, but you could to to Skytube and be 100% off grid.

youtu.be/2IhvwLRmiQQ

What does crypto have to do with ip addresses

Attached: 1558720113493.png (467x496, 93K)

>what does the internet have to do with routers

>I will finally be free from this place
Thank God.

getting ready to celebrate

Attached: 1484937373840.jpg (946x485, 119K)

For anyone who doesn't know what this is, a Skyminer supports a commercial Tor 2.0 named Skywire with built in blockchain apps for private torrenting, data storage, messaging, BBS systems like Jow Forums and much more. It's a big thing on Jow Forums and Jow Forums but maybe Jow Forums will also appreciate it.

>Jow Forums is going to be banned in the EU soon. How are you anons preparing?
I've got a bottle of champagne ready.

Attached: 1556956574391.jpg (1400x2190, 271K)

>t.

Attached: 1558594145063.jpg (1737x499, 341K)

Interesting. Part of my job as a network engineer is MPLS traffic engineering. I'm definitely going to read more into this.

Attached: 1538851773381.gif (500x375, 135K)

>EU
>soon
I don't think so. The EU is crashing this sunday

>t. kebab

Preemptive EU IP range ban EU nao

>Jow Forums is going to be banned in the EU soon
Yeah, right.

Not in the EU, but I've made preparations. Not telling what, since I don't trust memeflags.
Prepped as fuck too. Guns, silver, food and land.

China is an obvious example with its Great Firewall and state-controlled social media platforms for its own population, but the EU is also headed down that road with its GDPR regulation and its definitions of 'hate speech' which makes a lot of US content illegal in Europe.

The USA-administered internet, the one we all grew up with, is inevitably going to be balkanized going forward into regional internets controlled by their bureaucracies. Authorities like the EU who seek to police peoples speech and thought will not tolerate platforms such as Jow Forums where ideas can be exchanged freely.

Attached: 45f20246f29ebc8fe2d831cd41a24dd5a649d2f721c9e250fcca63e0feca0a79.jpg (450x327, 44K)

lol fucking eu cuck