Guys just stop ok. Cops are bad. Just stop

This is serious.

vice.com/en_us/article/ywynww/stop-turning-overwatch-characters-into-cops

Attached: ow_cops_bad.jpg (704x681, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/news/no-charges-for-wilmington-cops-in-killing-of-man-in-wheelchair/1335446/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cops need to be held to higher standards than civilians

until then, fuck cops

>watching le marijuana channel

also,
cops are the enforces of ZOG.
so fuck cops

Then pay them more

they are paid extremely well

>sexualizes characters
let them do what they want! it's their character, and their choice of art!
>characters wear law enforcement uniforms
OMG WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU
i love this timeline

Attached: 1503274208947.jpg (495x640, 393K)

if you become a cop for the money, you are in the wrong line of work

fuck the police but unironically

PROBLEMATIC AF!

Funny how retards associate better equipment with 'militarization'. They get some patrol rifles (to be able to deal with body armor and active shooters) and riot gear (for chimp outs and rowdy protestors) and somehow that's equivalent to the military.

especially some of them

Vice is garbage that is falling apart because its own staff are jumping ship because its president got #metoo'd.
A fitting end to leftist organizations. They always get destroyed by leftists.

every cop is a criminal

Idk man...killing niggers is pretty based(even though they don't do that alot)

They are held to a higher standard than civilians, you seem misinformed.

This assures me that you're misinformed.

They aren't paid well enough to deal with aggressive and violent people day in and day out. They're normal people with stressful jobs. You're going to have people make mistakes and be impulsive. The only way to combat this is to make it a more competitive job. Never mind that police violence is far less common than cop hating teenagers would have you believe.

>turn several characters into faggots
>release nigger characters
>media praises the game endlessly
>player base dying
>(((Blizzard))) panics
>releases a lazy reskin police skin
>media hit pieces come out
>boomer retards start praising the game and players start coming back
Why are people so easy to manipulate?

If you want to kill people, bully people, and get free money, you become a cop.

No they aren't, they are constantly let off the hook when they murder civilians

Also they absolutely are paid well, they get full pensions and overtime out the ass. Your post assures me you have no idea what you are talking about.

If police treated people respectfully and used appropriate force, people wouldn't constantly antagonize them and act so aggressive and violent towards them.

Police have nobody to blame but themselves.

I'd demand a pension and double overtime too if I had to deal with niggers all day

I’m honestly at the fucking point in this kikehole country that I wish cops would just start delivering instant fucking justice to degenerate fucks. See some fuckead texting in the crosswalk? Run the motherfucker over! See some panhandling nigger smoking a black and mild? Put that thing out in his eye and toss all the coin he scammed down the sewer. Any fucking cunt dressed like a roastie should have her uterus destroyed with a night stick and a taser!

Attached: C7AB974E-59B1-47A0-963C-0D8F00BB6D73.jpg (1920x1080, 325K)

Cops in Detroit make like 13 bucks an hour.

Police departments got and still get money from the feds for anti terrorism, including things like mraps and humvees. Cops also like to be tacticool faggots now.

Retard or newfag, probably both

>Vice
>Not archived
Reported for trolling outside of /b/

>have law and order organization that fights terrorists and gangsters
>Dress them as Superheroes
Cool game bro
>Dress them as cops
REEEE
It's true the uniform does have power

Except overwatch was heavily criticized for the skimpy clothes and sexyness of female characters

[spoiler] gib mercy gf now [/spoiler]

Attached: 1556325337048.jpg (1852x1079, 686K)

I like police. All my interactions with them have been positive. I support them and the work they do.

Attached: 1342233044444.gif (320x170, 748K)

Oink oink

>people are going to go peacefully with huge fines and jail
Both sides' retards being represented well in the thread

>VICE

fucking kek

>No they aren't, they are constantly let off the hook when they murder civilians

IKR? BLACK LIVES MATTER!

...and all the sinners saints

>people wouldn't constantly antagonize them and act so aggressive and violent towards them.

those "people" are niggers and white trash. Good fucking riddance. I hope a cop shoots up your trailer park, cletus

How about stop playing Overwatch and read a book or something?

Aren't they literally...cops though? Like according to the actual canon lore? I don't know anything about this faggot series besides the ads I've seen, but I'm pretty sure the they say they're an international law enforcement organization.

>people wouldn't constantly antagonize them and act so aggressive and violent towards them.
People do this because they are entitled. They feel like they should be able to commit crimes and not be punished because they're grown up. Entitled adults who get upset when they're caught speeding in motor vehicles. Most police are professional, it's the average pleb who can't manage being respectful and polite for a 15 minute interaction with the police.

Attached: 1554194658136.jpg (910x1287, 581K)

Lol, broken clock is right twice a day.
Fuck fucking road pirates.
If you are a fucking man, you carry a gun and if you carry a gun, you don't need cops for dick.
Fuck em all.

I've seen this shit before

Attached: 1493465488096.jpg (680x414, 41K)

Damn that's a great suit

Cops are the public face of authority in this clown world and undermining them accelerates the destruction of this world. Cops and niggers are best used for wasting each other in the street while you quietly antagonize both sides. Opinions on what is right and wrong, morally or otherwise, will get you nowhere in this life.

I've got two bachlor's degrees. One in Criminal Justice, one in Psychology. My Master's is in counseling and therapy.
Doing in-home therapy I make 3 times as much as any cop. They need to be paid more than teachers.

Nobody is forcing them to take the job

Nobody is forcing anyone to be a cop

What practical consequence are those things?
>hurr durr, looks like the military that means cops is soldiers now durrrr
A lot of that equipment was GIVEN to police departments by the federal government. This way the military has less maintainence overhead, local pds are equipped to deal with unusual situations (like IEDs and riots) and the military can get those vehicles back if needed.

Call me back when cops are using tanks, jets, mounted machine guns, etc. People who get their panties in a bunch over armored vehicles that likely aren't equipped with weaponry and are rarely used are huge retards. The same kind of retards that gets spooked by an AR15 because it's black and looks menacing.

Being a cop is a calling, not something you do for pay and prestige

No higher than that, as high as say a lamp post or a tree.

Attached: heartsandminds.jpg (1024x768, 90K)

This. Let the boars and apes kill each other.

>character literally murders people

this is ok

>character dressed like police officer while murdering people

UNACCEPTABLE

We get it, you're a 14 year old ancom faggot. Take a shower and shave your peach fuzz, you look like shit.

>murder civilians
They are the force that upholds the law. If someone does not comply with the smallest instruction they have no choice but to escalate as far as the civilian is willing to escalate the lawful order. If a police officer is wrong the obvious thing to do is comply until the situation is over and then afterwards, separate of altercation, address your grievances. The problem is when civilians find themselves to be an exception. For instance, the unarmed man that escalated a situation until an officer opened fire. When a civilian died it was the fault of the civilian who forced the escalation that created a situation where casualties are wounded.

I can tell from your post that you have no concept of how a lawful order applies to a first world society. I'm also sure you're the same kind of loser that requests a cop fire at someone's leg, having never fired a pistol before. But would be afraid of an officer with an AR platform because it's "militarization"

In short, an officer's escalation is dependent on the citizen they are protecting. In I would say a majority of cases you could site, the blame would fall onto the citizen whom was shot or shot at. And the introduction of body cam footage proves that.

>pensions
Lets not pretend that officers have a hazard in performing their duties. The fact of the matter is, if they do everything right and it becomes a political incident their pension is gone.

You know nothing of the work of men, you know nothing of the world. Stay silent before you regurgitate someone else's ideas.

No, they aren't forced to take the job. But when they stop doing their job, the same people that complain will cry that they aren't protected.

Cops in Detroit are salaried and make 40k a year with overtime generally making that closer to 60.

Why is overwatch so popular with lefties? Its not even that good maybe tf2 is just to edgy for them.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190524-133944_Google.jpg (787x1081, 372K)

Charecter murders niggers while dressed as a cop.

Go lick a boot

for a job less dangerous than a taxi cab driver, construction worker, or garbage man. They are paid really well considering how dangerous their jobs actually aren't.
The truth nobody want to admit is that they are shaky and easily spooked because they are combat vetrans with ptsd. But you know muh military training makes me a cut above the rest and what not.
Police are militarized because it's good business to resell old shit and because criminals are more violent than they used to be.

Attached: 1554400943312.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

I'm in a line of work that has absolutely nothing to do with any of my interests of beliefs, but I do my job efficiently and accurately because they pay me well.

>I have to deal with hyper aggressive monkeys that could ruin mine and my family's life in 1 political stunt for an extra 8 hours a day every other day in order to make lower middle class
THEY'RE PAID SO WELL

Also, 3/4's of police shootings are done to put someone down who is actively committing a violent crime. The amount that are determined to be justified is even greater. Unarmed shootings are rare, a person is about as likely to be struck by lightning. People all over the country interact with the police everyday and don't have a problem. Retards blow the rare cases out of proportion because they have a pathological issue with any kind of authority.

If a cop's only incentive to do his job correctly is his paycheck, he shouldn't a cop.

I dont have a problem with any of this.

This manz gets it

>posting the version without the bulge

Attached: 268.jpg (329x399, 44K)

The lore of the game is chock full of diversity horseshit, but all the female characters are extremely fuckable and problems in-universe are solved with physical force. It caters perfectly to the doublethink and hypocrisy libs are known for.

except criminals.

SIMON SAYS CRAWL TOWARDS ME WITH YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR BACK AND YOUR FACE OFF THE GROUND

DO IT NOW

Attached: https _s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com_maven-user-photos_pinacnews_police-brutality_LhlGTxQVnU-jb5b_cF6-u (660x495, 32K)

That reads like satire.

>When the law keeps us from doing what we want to do, the law is bad.
>Cops enforce the good laws and bad laws
>Cops are bad

plz stop making cops appear like gud guys

SIMON SAYS TURN AROUND AND START CRAB WALKING TOWARDS ME

SIMON SAYS DO IT NOW OR ILL SHOOT YOU

Attached: index.jpg (299x168, 5K)

>FUCK COPS MAN
>FUCKIN PIGS MAN I HATE COPS MAN
>WHY WON'T THEY LET ME BE A DEGERANTE CRIMINAL
>LOOK AT ALL THESE BOOTLICKERS
Imagine being this much of an unimaginable cringey edgelord
Anyone who unironically calls cops "pigs" is either a nigger or is a nigger-tier degenerate criminal who's perpetually triggered by having to face justice.

Attached: 1557674783179.png (702x353, 366K)

>No, they aren't forced to take the job. But when they stop doing their job, the same people that complain will cry that they aren't protected.

I love this threat, please you fucking useless servants of the state take your special protection from me, please prove to me how necessary you are by going away and staying away.

Cops pulling out in Baltimore was beautiful, nigs running completely amuck, now just imagine that spreading to every suburb but with the stipulation the cops stay back and watch the greatest slaughter of all time.

Attached: 1544895030603.jpg (768x512, 29K)

Stop licking your own ass you fucking animal
It's less dangerous because they don't take chances with the dangerous elements of their jobs. They are trained to mitigate the damage people can do by controlling their movement and applying force. It's not rocket science, but I can see why it's hard for you to understand given your shitty writing skills.

6abc.com/news/no-charges-for-wilmington-cops-in-killing-of-man-in-wheelchair/1335446/

>shoots man in wheelchair
>no charges

So brave !!! So heroic !!!!!!!

Attached: copkiller.png (831x641, 681K)

>what are the practical consequences
Militarization, or even the perception of it, coupled with other factors like dealing with more people than in the past makes cops a bunch of on edge faggots that nobody likes

>equipment was given
And that invalidates what i said? That proves what i said. You can add funding coming from outside their community making them less accountable to the list

>call me when cops get these things they wouldnt need to nevertheless overenforce everything
Retard

Cops in Ohio literally start out upper middle class salary with the cost of living in Ohio. That’s why I want to be one. Also putting down human traffickers and druggies will be good and healthy for protecting the community.

Most highly skilled people pick careers based on $$. If you want to attract intelligent, emotionally balanced people to a dangerous job that is heavily stigmatized you're going to have to increase the pay.

Sorry. I'm too busy licking your mom's.

>What do you mean I have to pay bills?
>fucking cops man why can't I do whatever I want
>I hate my boss he makes me work
>fuck capitalism man everything should just be free

They're the only nigger-shields we got

This, the only people who become police are power mad corrupt bullies, who here hasn't been threatened with violence by a cop over small shit, I had a female cop threaten to kill me as THE FIRST THING SHE SAID TO ME, since I was in a 2 lane road, waiting on the side of the road for someone, she was the only other car on the road. Fuck police, and military, they are amoral, aggressive shitheads who deserve to be villainized.

Right, your argument boils down to 'they have a few pieces of extra equipment which are of little practical consequence'
Take your early 2000's leftist talking points and shove them up your ass

I wouldn't have a problem with paying more taxes to fund under paid cops to acquire better talent if they weren't such antagonizing trigger happy pussies

cops shoot first then ask questions later, and if they fuck up, they get a comfortable paid vacation and no charges brought against them

Besides guns. I'd argue they orotrct niggers more than anything.

Id say fuck cops, but the people they shoot are no better.

>Polis

:D :D

>OVERWATCH
>literally a fictional global police force
>REEEEEE, why do the have police uniforms!!

Mental retardation should have a mandatory sterilization regimen.

Except like 70% of cops are niggers or spics, and the white ones are all shaved head military drop outs with anger management issues.

>mitigate any danger with authority aloowing your job to be less dangerous than driving a truck
>dangerous job that requires you to have handcuffs, mace, baton, tazer, gun, and be able to call for backup against in the domestic deputes you will face over and over again.
pick one dipshit, you're dealing with people who kill the majority of their dogs by locking them in cars on accident. most police like most average military are borderline retarded.
do they have dangerous jobs? yeah sure somewhat, but let's not blow it out of proportion and act like they're going to a fucking war zone everyday. That bullshit and you know it is.

cops escalate the simplest situations because MUH SAFETY

cops do everything they can to make their situation worse then have the gall to complain that its all in the name of MUH SAFETY

Cops are their own worst enemies

Clearly an urban assault chair

should have called in the bearcat for extra measure

They also shield niggers from you, without rule of law genocide would be a breeze, politicians would have no protection from their constituents.

Attached: 1538993519787.gif (664x450, 105K)

That's pretty shit pay.

>t. EPS Internet Hate Taskforce Monitor

>complaining about police violence and nonlethal tools in the same sentence
>not realizing police have these tools to be prepared to for violent acts of various degrees of intensity that are committed every day
You failed but at least you tried

>license and registration please
WHAD I DO WHAD I DO MAN FUCK PIGS I WAS ONLY GOING 15 OVER. I'M ONLY TIPSY. MAN FUCK YOU I AINT GIVIN YOU SHIT LEMME TALK TO A SUPAVISA

>WHAD I DO WHAD I DO MAN FUCK PIGS I WAS ONLY GOING 15 OVER. I'M ONLY TIPSY. MAN FUCK YOU I AINT GIVIN YOU SHIT LEMME TALK TO A SUPAVISA
*shoots driver*
>Your honor, I felt scared for my safety and was merely protecting myself
>You are hereby sentenced to 12 months paid leave, at which point you may resume work. Case dismissed.

you make 3 times as much because you have 3 degrees and you get paid by the health care of your patients i assume, not the state
also how can you compare an academic profession with police lol

Most police shootings are done to put down violent criminals.
>WHAD I DO WHAD I DO *grabs gun*
HE WAS JUST TRYNA GO TO SCHOOL HE WAS A GOOD BOI