White supremacy is stupid. Asians have +5 IQ and so over the long run they will outcompete whites...

White supremacy is stupid. Asians have +5 IQ and so over the long run they will outcompete whites. The only way for your line to continue is to hitch a ride on asians i.e. racemix with them.

Attached: output.webm (640x640, 1.95M)

Other urls found in this thread:

news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This post was paid and supported by some small dicked chink faggot.

In the short run though, whites will destroy the planet if they don't have self determination.

Asians need to work towards a white ethnostate if they want to survive.

That thing is SIDEWAYS!! That thing is fucking SIDEWAYS!!

> white ethnostate

why do whites need safespaces just to survive? not strong enuf for the big bad world?

Chinks have micro penis.

Very sub-human

Attached: 1977.jpg (321x340, 34K)

>Asians are the master race!
>Post webm of Japanese girl with plastic surgery to look more white
KEK.
Try again, Rabbi

Attached: kek laugh.gif (360x346, 170K)

IQ is not that simple, retarded memeflaggot.

Chinks are not innovative, nor do those soulless NPC's have any social intelligence also demonstrated by their lack of morals.

All they can do is math and perform repetitive manual labor.

Attached: 1537881984683.webm (204x360, 1.83M)

no, user, you don't understand. whites are dangerous. they must be kept separate from the poor little minorities who do nothing wrong.
we must create a white ethnostate in order to keep POCs safe from the evil white man

but she looks cute

Attached: serial-experiments-lain-750.jpg (1200x808, 471K)

>muh deek

WHAT??? You mean to tell me that it's stupid to be obsessed with a trait as arbitrary as skin color?

No one here gives a fuck. They use IQ to thinly veil their racism in """science""".

Do you want the world to be destroyed or not?

This.

Why don't they slaughter the animal before harvesting its flesh? It makes it easier and the animal doesn't suffer.

Because they're not people, user. They're animals displaying animal savagery.

Literally every single cute accidental clip like this is a professional production and any of you niggers drool over them bc muh cute feminine wamyn just know ur just the disgusting deluded loser its marketed to.

Asian men suffer from the highest incidence of 'Micropenis' worldwide, literally EVERY SINGLE ONE of them carries the mutated gene that is responsible for it.

This mutation occurs within an gene known as 'SRD5A2', an enzyme that is less active in Asian men and is responsible for processing the hormone testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), an androgen which is more 5x more potent than regular testosterone.(1)

>Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is a sex hormone created from testosterone in the body. It plays a major role in the development of characteristics that are typically associated with men (body hair, muscle growth, and a deep voice).

This less active enzyme in Asian men(2) is the reason they have lower DHT levels compared to other races of men,(3) it may also explain why their penises are smaller on average (unconfirmed) as DHT is necessary for the maturation of the penis.

The mutation is known as 'R227Q', and is a non synonymous change in the 'SRD5A2' gene.(4) 'R227Q' been shown to retain approximately 3.2% of normal enzyme activity and appears relatively frequent in Asian populations.(5)

>sources
news-medical.net/health/What-is-Micropenis.aspx
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1827450
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs9332964
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12843198

Attached: Mongoloid Downie Contrast 1.jpg (2171x1660, 1.71M)

>Racemix goy
>Memeflag
Why is Jow Forums always right?

we whites are the single greatest killing machine this planet has ever seen. we literally out-kill plagues and natural disasters. we think genocide is a legitimate end goal. the fact there are still other colours of humans on this planet is a testament to our supreme benevolence, without which we would simple have continued to slaughter the other races until none were left. your +5 IQ shield will not save you from the wrath of the cracker.

Even though her cup has Japanese writing, that girl doesn't look Japanese to me at all. She looks very Korean.

Holy shit white bois btfo.
Ironically, chinks do have the toightest pussy though. It's always tight because it's designed for vienna sauSAGEs- not footlong white dong.

Niggers have bigger dicks than whites, does this make them übermensch?

Whites fear the Japanese Jew

Already breeding halflings with korean wife

But Asians are tiny little man lets mostly, how they going to do that?

no thanks schlomo

Asians need to cut up their face to look human/not like the goblins they descended from

No they dont

Caring for animals is an evolutionarily trait only possessed by white Europeans. Not intentionally wanting to inflict suffering on other beings is probably the reason we've had so many successful civilizations while the Chinese live in a constant nightmare.

Damn, we really need a strong leader to unify all whites under a single banner

>be white
>live in Korea
>have never used a condom or pulled out of korean girls

I can't even imagine the fondue pot of STDs your cock must be by now.

>Fondue pot of STDs

Attached: grin.jpg (248x203, 10K)

white bois have no chance with hot korean and japanese beauties
maybe you can go for low tier SEA girls

Attached: 1538246851920AAA.jpg (331x178, 36K)

Wow, that jap is even more dead-eyed than average.

Never felt better

They get +5 points to IQ but -5 to creativity. That's OK though since it evens out after mixing. The main issue here is that Asians are a lot less physically powerful than whites, so hapas still end up with a lower Strength value than full whites.

However, since Asians have shitskins as Favored Enemy like D&D rangers get, we still end up being naturally resistant to blacks in the hapa ethnostate.

It all works out in the end.

Attached: 1544455394496.jpg (1085x799, 489K)

Here's the general racial breakdown:

East Asian: 90% brain, 10% emotion (machine-like, low empathy, generally uncreative, good at intellectual mimicry and repetitive tasks)

Southeast Asian: 30% brain, 70% emotion (focused primarily on survival more than artistic or academic pursuits)

Indian: 35% brain, 65% emotion (population is largely retarded with some intellectually gifted outliers, generally uncreative, good for academic grunt work but most cannot lead)

Black: 10% brain, 90% emotion (behavior is dictated almost exclusively by emotion and instinct, very poor impulse control, no drive for societal improvement beyond basic survival, superstitious/spiritual, artistic pursuits almost entirely music and dance)

Western European White: 75% brain, 25% emotion (industrious, focused on law and order, often individualistic, highly interested in civilizational advancement but can sometimes become hampered by altruistic pursuits, excel in all artistic fields, moving away from religion and superstition as scientific achievement progresses)

Eastern European White: 55% brain, 45% emotion (similar in many ways to their western brethren but are generally less intelligent and tied to tradition/superstition)

Persians: similar to Eastern Europeans in general intellectual/emotional makeup but hampered by hyper-authoritarian religious factions, could be a tolerable people if they got their shit together, history shows they should never intermingle with white societies

Non-Persian Arabs: similar to Southeast Asians, they should never be anywhere near white societies and should be left alone to pursue their beheadings and child marriages

Jewish: %100 raw, unfiltered, lizard-like evil (subversive, greedy, selfish, morally degenerated, usurious, insular, dishonest, highly intelligent but milestones achieved using this intelligence are ultimately utilized for nefarious purposes a la: high finance, law, nuclear physics, media, comedy, music, etc.)

god shes so fucking cute what the FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Best of all she hates Africans and will tigermom her kids to hate them too.

You ever realize that youth culture is about being stupid and that's why literal black tomfoolery is the modus operandi of teenagers and social media? Sociability is inherently shallow and stupid, it's an animalistic need and goes against big brain notions of independence. Really try to tell me that the stupidest of white culture, people like country fans, aren't the most sociable. Why do you think ever basic white girl who posts at least 7 or 8 times a day on social media wears a straw hat and goes to boots and hearts?

And I'll keep two fingers crossed he isn't controlled by (( reptilians ))

based xanathar

Attached: 1509411314890.png (600x620, 368K)

>t. subhuman kike

Just kys amerimutt

once again proving that libertarians are, in fact, as dumb as, if not dumber than niggers

east asians are effectively the whites of asia, they have the whitest skin of that area, the best technology and civilizations, and highest IQ.

Attached: 9336B675-BA60-4DB3-8EF4-E22B45EB2EC6.jpg (626x467, 123K)

>posts scripted and choreographed webm of a literal prostitute that has been fucked by producers since she was a child as proof

Attached: bird.jpg (761x1024, 28K)

>Asians get +5 IQ
>this moves them into the hyper intelligent retard tier of IQ

it doesn't matter if you are off by +1 or -1
it's still no get

White women > asian women.

Attached: 1553703187014.jpg (640x800, 87K)

Time to plow the rice fields, white boi. We got some fuckin to do bruddas.

White women in 2019

Attached: image-6.jpg (300x333, 16K)

theres no such fucking thing as white supremacy to begin with desu

>chinese lie compulsively
>nogs drag down the 'white' data by country
op = fag

Attached: foolish slut.gif (264x199, 1000K)

Elves > white

Attached: 1558241772541.jpg (768x895, 87K)

It’s amazing how so many people on pol fall for IQ
How can you have people who presumably have average intelligence, but also have them develop the most modern major scientific advancements? I think creativity is an important factor that needs to be considered, pattern recognition is not the only sign of intelligence

Huelves.

Attached: 1553703332021.jpg (807x960, 167K)

WMWF lacks the sexual spark of WMAF. Look at her face.

Attached: 58454021_128747678275538_2372380370366245211_n.jpg (1080x1350, 220K)

Asian women know it's something special when she gets the white man's attention.

Attached: 56791008_418301858970794_852537567404819681_n.jpg (1080x1350, 200K)

You're an Asian man who fantasizes about white men taking away your women and reproducing with them.

Huexual huyark.

Whites with whites.
Chinks with chinks.
Niggers with niggers.

Racemixing is satanic.

Attached: 15516651480620.jpg (960x1200, 217K)

> The only way for your line to continue is to hitch a ride on asians
Not the only way.
The population is a distribution, and men can fuck hundreds of different women every year.

Attached: pic.png (878x411, 28K)

Compare the glory of our countries with any asian country is just laughable.

Attached: lisbo_Portugal_monumento_i_guerra_mundial_portugal_WWI_0222.jpg (649x432, 47K)

>you guys should racemix
kill yourself kike

Attached: jews.jpg (618x618, 65K)

>caring for animals
>eats them
Only Indo-Aryans possess the actual traits for sympathy towards animals. Low caste scum here still eat meat

>Durr, you don't need a general sense of safety for healthy civilization, mad Max memes are awesome! Vault soda!
Don't be so dense.

Attached: 1557431177357.jpg (1080x1076, 105K)

Nothing can sexually and mentally compare to the union of white man and black woman

Attached: 61F3665C-DB3C-4C5E-8D71-F4422D495FBA.jpg (564x1002, 62K)

>What it looked like online vs when you opened to the box.

it's very common for them. I knew this half-Asian Conrad S. once who got off on WMAF every day by looking at pictures.

Attached: 1553810667952.jpg (937x1171, 126K)

>Making long term decisions based on a woman's momentary feelings.

Attached: white people.png (1238x1056, 549K)

Based. It’s hilarious how he’s implying that an IQ margin of 5 matters when the group with a higher IQ are tiny little bug people that I could kill 20 of at once with my bare hands lmao.

Exactly this. I mean, Asian are ok but don't racemix pls

stfu nigger

eating meat is essential to proper development of body and IQ

Low castes eat cows, high caste love cows ...that is the only difference. Nothing great about it, it's only a personal choice over which no one should die

High castes do eat other kinds of meat .... if they don't, they won't be high castes anymore. Communities stronger than them will cull them

Attached: 998.png (200x200, 17K)

Their IQs have already started dropping just like ours have been since the 70s. Humanity is over.

I really wish that Asians would dominate the world instead of muslims and africans, but their birthrates aren't high enough to do so. Asians literally have worse birthrates than whites. The future for both races is pretty bleak.

Fuck you poo

Yes, because she looks as white as she can possibly get.

Jews are the best, sorry white ppl, you are like our niggers, you will constantly bitch about Jewish in-group preferences and shieet.

Asians are a strict culture. Not intelligent

Only niggers eat meat

The northwest European dominated Dakotas have a similar high IQ average. Really make you noodle your almonds.

>asians are smar-

Attached: 1523126248179.webm (1052x720, 2.95M)

They will only outcompete us because their vision of the sanctity of life differs widely from ours. You will recall that a prominent Chinese doctor and researcher claimed to use CRISPR to engineer HIV immunity into the children of an HIV-positive woman. His research is unpublished because it was illegal (he was arrested) but this is just the beginning. Black books Chinese projects are working on putting human evolved brain genes into primates to test their effect. One of these, an RNA regulator called foxp2, is one of the fastest-evolving genes ever understood. People are reverse engineering human evolution and we are 25 years away from superhumans with banks of replacement organs who have 150 year lifespans.

Unfortunately, the suffering and botched human experiments antecedent to this will mean the Western world falls behind, the Chinese will create 5,000 test fetuses, measure their physiology, and just blender them.

Asians are strictly one-dimensional when it comes to intelligence. They're smarter, but conformist. What Europeans lack in intelligence they make up in creativity.

adorable rating: QT/10

would snuggle with my DIQUE

>White supremacy is stupid. Asians have +5 IQ
based

>White supremacy is stupid. Asians have +5 IQ
Its about the whole, not a specific. If that were the case africa wouldn't have been carved up by europeans, china would have been dominated by europeans, india wouldn't have been dominated by europeans

I’m considering the same thing desu. I’m not a bodybuilder or anything but I’m kinda chaddy. I’m 6’6, blonde hair, blue eyes and get laid pretty easily. I wanna go over to japan or somewhere and just cum in as many holes as I can colonising women giving them superior white genes and then when I’m ready for a family I’ll come back to the west and marry a tradwife.

In fact they often demand you not use a condom.

Attached: 458546.jpg (653x423, 201K)

The average IQ in India is 80. The only smart people there are from the highest castes, who are pretty much the only people who move to the West, which is why we think they're smarter.

Attached: 1419760607224.jpg (544x718, 60K)

Niggers with big dicks is a fucking meme

asians don't have the will to explore, the capacity to help others over themselves and to look inside themselves for deep reflection like whites do

it's why whites have remained on top for so long but also why they're on the decline

Trigger nigger

Superior woman. Come home white man

Attached: 743E314A-6955-471D-B9A3-6F352C0D1EBA.jpg (1080x1333, 209K)

Over half million years ahead you in that one. If you just know how much we have murdered our own and fought agains communism you would not be talking all this bullshit.