youtube.com/watch?v=0oJqJkfTdAg
youtube.com/watch?v=nByUB5Y5Eqs
youtube.com/watch?v=jOBYECtS8t0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unquestionably.

No he was evil

he was mostly just ranting autistically

Maybe btw this thread glows kek

Great manifesto. Attacks were useless, would have liked to see him enjoy life in his cabin and do more writings rather than go to jail.

But he wrote more stuff in jail, didn't he?

Read Industrial Society and its Future and find out for yourself. Uncle Ted goes beyond left/right politics by advocating societal collapse. The also deconstructs modern society. Pretty good read desu

Yes but he failed to provide any legitimate solutions based on his observations. His writings are basically nothing but a list of observations without providing much of an idea of how to address them. Apparently his solution was sending bombs to people and businesses who he percieved to be prolonging the existence of industrial society.

I wonder how he reflects on what he did. He'd probably be pleased to know that his writing has recieved about as much attention as he wants, but what then? I wonder what he'd have to say about our future.

Nah, I was a huge fan of Napster before he got it taken down

READ A BOOK NIGGER

>Yes but he failed to provide any legitimate solutions based on his observations.

READ LINKOLA

you can write him letters

you think anyone would have read his shit if he hadn't become FBI's most wanted? he did what he had to do. he knew he was right, and he warned us of the grim state we are falling into. drastic times call for drastic measures. we're on the brink of collapse, you and i know that better than most, but jfc you're a coward.

Attached: bug render.jpg (640x480, 71K)

the only people who think he was bad are the people who can't overcome their "violence is bad" programming

But was he a double left with a U turn?

Meanwhile, sits in an industrialized ghetto.
How shitty is that for a thesis?

Absolutely

only because he was a Fed in on it

Lmfao you actually made me laugh pretty hard with that user, I'm not saying I have any better ideas at all I'm just saying it seems like even he had a really hard time coming up with something if he eventually just said fuck it and started sending bombs all over the place.

The guy's a genius though, he had a big influence on me.

I dont hate him, he has a point. I thank him for pointing it out. If dropping a bomb on a terrorist from 35k feet in the sky and his family is honorable, so is he.

I mean, genocide is likely the answer, but its frowned upon so I have to hope for a virus, plague, asteroid.

Ted Kaczynski is the ultimate and final larp

Attached: 1551640011739.jpg (1817x1024, 308K)

fuck off retard

Been thinking about this, but I'd probably get put on a list.

kill yourself, unaboomer cocksucker

You are already on a list, coming here.

his ideas were correct

his actions were dumb

Ted was right about a lot of stuff, great insights, he really understands people.

He attacked some really random people though, so I can't agree with that.

you sound assblasted, nice VPN btw

Fine, ANOTHER list

He wasn't wrong. Just pulled the trigger early

Lmao

>vpn
typical unaboomer mongoloid

That about sums it up. I don't know how he could be so intelligent and insightful on the one hand and so faggy and retarded in his strategy and tactics.

I'm not sure why but unless I go incognito, verizon won't let me access this site

sadly, yes

This. Maybe if he didn't go mad and blow up that computer shop owner, that secretary and that geneticist he might still be free now.

Attached: 1536103438869.png (800x600, 159K)

nah

Incredibly right

Attacks were in point
No one would know or care about him if not for the attacks.

That may be. But just totally random people? Dumb.

absolutely

Attached: tfw you are right but ppl have 100 average IQ.jpg (1200x675, 135K)

>If dropping a bomb on a terrorist from 35k feet in the sky and his family is honorable, so is he.
I'm with you there but maybe he should have been a bit more patient, and open to collaberation. He must have thought about what he was planning at some point and thought to himself "I can only do so much alone" but he didn't bother to find other like-minded people. I think his ego got in the way there, I think if he ever did consider working with others, everything would have to be done under his strict authority and supervision. I think that attitude plagues the far-right quite a lot, everyone wants to be the next dictator and that leads to a lot of fragmentation before anyone's even done so much as organized a single meeting, so we get lone wolves instead of deadly packs. We all need to get over that, we all need to be more open to the possibility that we wont be the next dictator so we can all be more willing to actually work with eachother.

>Everyone should live at the level of pre-White Sub-Sahara Africa or lower

Hmmm

Probably my fav American, or second after Robert E Howard.

Attached: 1549327381113.png (545x526, 653K)

The attacks weren't completely random, the targets were generally related to industrial society, leftist academia or were tied to the destruction of nature in some way or another. He didn't initially plan on going on a bombing spree, he actually retreated into the woods to live as a hermit basically, but then one day he found that a road was being built through the woods near where he lived and that set him off. I guess he felt like he couldn't retreat into nature any further, so he decided to fight back instead.

You clearly didn't read his book. It's not his job to provide "solutions". Solutions are for the generation rebuilding after the collapse. Revolutionaries don't build the society they want anyway so there is no point in suggesting them. He went over this.

>didn't read
>wouldn't understand anyway
it's okay

The problem with that though is you can't really expect many to join in your revolution if they have no idea what kind of world they're actually fighting for. I think most people would prefer to play it safe and stick with what we've got, rather than tear it all down and deliberately allow the world to return to its natural state of barbarism in the hopes that we'll produce something more in harmony with nature after this global civilizational reset.

I'm not saying I don't find the idea appealing myself, but it's not an easy idea to sell you have to admit.

well yah but that doesn't mean he was wrong

Attached: unafurry2.jpg (648x666, 131K)

i donkow was he?

youtube.com/watch?v=0oJqJkfTdAg

Attached: download.png (318x159, 5K)

Weird Al Yankovic?

Attached: Al_you ain't fat.jpg (300x225, 13K)

I cannot find a way out of this dilema:
Even if we reject modern life and transhumanist like technology, other nation won't.
The chinks are like insects and they will take advantage of it in no time.

Doesn't make him wrong

He was a moron who thought that industrialized technological capitalism can be stopped (as if it should be)
AnPrim is the most retarded ideology out their, a quite literal meme

Absolutely.

Yes

Good thing uncle ted isn't anprim.
And yes, it should be, faggot

No

Attached: chadtranshumanist.png (1400x650, 228K)

youtube.com/watch?v=nByUB5Y5Eqs

its gonna stop one way or the other. the only question is when it does stop and falls, how many people will it crash and whether or not planet earth will be left habitable

Attached: us_incarceration_timeline.png (693x464, 54K)

I fucking dare you
Im going to enjoy the comforts of modern technology, and if you want to try and stop me with a bow and arrow, go ahead.

He wasn’t wrong

>Im going to enjoy the comforts of modern technology

youtube.com/watch?v=jOBYECtS8t0

Attached: australia-hottest-days.jpg (650x494, 308K)

If by enjoy the comforts, you mean be ruled by jews and continually ingesting estrogen and being brainwashed by your precious little magic screen, then sure faggot, enjoy it.

>we are trading low-skilled jobs for high-skilled jobs.
>our educational system is failing us.
>we will have robots doing everything in the near future.
yes. yes he was right.