Why can't niggers and chinks into body hair?

Why can't niggers and chinks into body hair?

Attached: 1524003037904.jpg (1357x628, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBm0HzFKQxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Body hair only matters if you're Chad, otherwise it's disgusting and you're probably just a fat greasy creep.

Body hair is a Caucasian trait.

if your people come from a place without snow you are not a human.

Body hair sucks I shave mine except my legs because I’m not THAT effeminate but I’ve seriously considered it

Plenty of damn near hairless white guys, and I don't think they all shave. And then you have hairy browns, and some chinks get hairier than you'd think. Some genetic as usual.

post your face, I bet you are a chubby neckbeard trying to feel good about himself by saying his beard makes him a real man

Faggot

This is about body hair, don't get mad at me beardlet.

Unless you are special forces or live in the wilderness you have zero excuse for a beard you pathetic soi-chinned LARPer.

Attached: beards.jpg (1024x576, 98K)

Beards are meaningless

>Hokkaido
Wtf?

no need to cut it

>t. coping patchcel

Indigenous population.

Ainus. Look them up. Basically slavs

it's more facial hair really. body hair is more of a thing for arabs and southern euros

Attached: Nietzsche_1882-59d83beeaad52b0010eb91cc.jpg (768x1025, 115K)

Berbers are WHITE

We need to bring back that tall dark handsome look.

>tfw i'm a patchlet and i'm not sure if i'll grow out of it

Attached: HzNdkG5.jpg (1870x2672, 370K)

I can grow thick chest, leg, and forearm hair, but everywhere else is practically smooth
I guess it really depends where your genes come from, whether it keeps you warm or keeps the sun from drying up your skin

Nordics have a lot of it too

Attached: Weltkarte-Körperbehaarung.png (1906x955, 346K)

I was pretty patchy maybe 30. Same thing with my dad, who had to grow it out in stages, but that was back when mutton chops were cool, so he could just let them slowly get bigger until it was ready to connect up. He's been rocking a full beard ever ever since.

Genetics, Caucasians have more body hair to keep warm, Mongoloids went the other way, they sweat less to keep warm
Negros and Australoids didn’t need to keep warm
Also
>Roman Empire of Body hair
>Kalmar Union of body hair

lol fag

Damn the Ainu are hairy as fuck aren’t they? Really divergent from other Australoid types, superior no doubt

>they sweat less to cool down
This literally flies in the face of logic, time for bed burger

huh cuz i'm Bavarian and I barely have any armpit hair even
i'm 20 so i'm hoping things will improve. I've also never tried to grow it out that far because it's embarrassing

I said they sweat less to stay warm retard
Clean your room kid

>Australoid types

This is what they are btw, in case some people have the misconception that they're a proto Caucasian off shoot.

Attached: img_4146a.jpg (533x800, 100K)

>bavarian
>nordic

i wasn't saying that. i saw the map you posted.

If by 24 you're still a patchcel, find testosterone

It still comes in unevenly, but if it fits your face to have a day or two of scruff, you can keep it trimmed close until it gets dense enough to let it go longer. I tried that as an experiment around 27 and it almost worked, but I decided to hack it down to a goatee since the plan was to bleach everything and pretend to be cool.

is it testosterone though? because I read it had more to do with the sensitivity of the receptors for some kind of testosterone for the hair follicles. from what I could find increase my test wouldn't help.

22:10 Gooks in awe of Nordic man's arm hair
youtube.com/watch?v=QBm0HzFKQxc

Attached: 4567546754.png (1192x666, 907K)

Whats with the central euros?
Got chinked by the Mongols or something?

This

This fucking thread again. kys and sage

Gooks are the most feminine

t. smoothskin soiIent

Historically they've been subjugated by a handful of different Mongoloid groups. Not just exclusively the Mongols, see the Huns for example. And as you can see in pic related, the N-O(Mongoloid haplo type) distribution reflects this assumption. And yes they have a substantial far Eastern input.

Attached: N-O Distribution.png (815x597, 169K)

Pic also related.

Attached: Major Mongoloid Powers.jpg (960x662, 207K)

Used to shave my chest when I was in highschool. Nowadays I've grown so much more there that it's become a chore to do so I stopped.