Is living in bongistan really as hellish as it looks?

well?

Attached: 1560199687284.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

>D&C thread

summer weather

Attached: IMG-20190525-WA0005.jpg (1520x2688, 427K)

Ewww what the fuck is that thing?

Attached: XT38t.jpg (766x1024, 221K)

What the fuck. So many surprises. Havent seen a webm with that many twists in awhile

what's wrong with this?

>the dwarf has no axe

It's worse than Sweden and that says a lot!

looks like a fun time. this is peak white culture.

I saw tribals in africa who are covilized and have more dignity

AHAHAHAHAHA

nice too see the ole local alcoholics still frolicking about.

even remotely implying that if you were offered her warm moist english flower youd turn her down

Why the fuck would you make garbage cans see through? Is there just a fucking posted guard who sits there at all times of day to make sure everything is thrown in the right spot. Do you all really need clear cans to make sure people act like adults because you are all that childish? What if a kid throws something in the wrong bin? Do you just hang a five year old on the spot? It looks like shit, it acts like shit, it's shit.

Attached: 1556933103428.png (800x790, 568K)

>fucking posted guard who sits there at all times
kek! but there is a good chance for that absurd scenario

Makes it easier to see if you've binned the knife.

my god

literally because of part and parcel
OY IS THERE A 'OMB IN DAT BIN? OY OY OY

erm

Attached: 194618.png (593x560, 64K)

Kek'd good post.
Show the results of Island inbreeding grazie, have a Bamp

Attached: 1558713845304.jpg (502x294, 24K)

Yes, it's pretty miserable here and the rot has set in thick. Perpetual grey skies doesn't help either. There is no credible "right wing" either. People that fill that side of the political spectrum are out of touch, free market loving toffs and/or blunt proles who can't express themselves in any way other than inarticulate rage.

Our culture is completely non existent too.

Yes it's pretty awful. Living in Liverpool I am surrounded by goblins and hand wringing communists. Not all whites deserve the ethnostate, except maybe as slave labour.

I thought it was bad here.

Then I lived in California for 3 months.

YOU AIN'T SEEN NOTHING YET.

Attached: 1462127449714.jpg (1841x1227, 1.14M)

My girlfriend used to be a regular at that pub. It's the coach and horse in Doncaster.

yes its depressing as fuck, i want good weather and a beach

Depends where in the Uk. The countryside is stunning, particularly up North

Europe is doomed until it wakes up and expels the Islamic menace. You really don't know how bad things are going to get.

Attached: diversity is our مقاومة.jpg (1280x853, 352K)

>Her

user I...

I would blow my brains out if i watched that many rain days.
Fuck that.

how many murders occurred in the united states last night?

The rainy days aren't so bad, there's something therapeutic about rain, especially sat at home on an evening and hearing it fall.
Its the endless days of overcast grey skies that drive you crazy.

fuck clown

The midget the slag or the smackhead?

If you remove the 5 most dangerous USA cities (all of which have been Dem controlled for decades, in some cases almost a century) from consideration, then the USA is one of the safest countries on the face of the earth.

basically the years inbreeding in a webmd

we have fallen so far

Lol at this logic, you can remove the capital city from every country and they become 1000x "safer".

>Complains about inbreeding
>Flag

holy fuck op. this bar is lit af.

Outside of the cities its fine, just like most other countries. Just as LA isn't America, London isn't the UK

Our dangerous cities are overran with niggers, though.
Well yours are now too, and your assault rates are climbing now too.

This USA isn't some micro-EU country, the USA has thousands of cities.
My point - which is based in fact - simply requires factoring out the violence in 5 of them.
It's a point worth making because each of the 5 is a Dem-controlled city with stringent "anti-gun" laws that make sure citizens are defenseless and criminals are empowered.

at least they aren't fighting, stabbing, shooting, or throwing acid on each other.

The IRA used to hide bombs in train station bins

Featureless grey skies that stretch as far as you can see. Grey roof slates, muted red-brown brick terraced worker shacks stacked full of dark slave labour, grey streets, brown faces that hate that yours isn't, grey roads, sickly trees potted by concrete, grey reflections of a pregnant grey sky off windows with twitching curtains.

It's a grey country and it's what the elites want for all of you.

And, wouldn't you know it, every capital city is chock full of non-whites.

Really makes you think.

He webm that keeps on giving.

No, you have not witnessed such coviliztion in Africa.

Depends what area u live in. Most of London is either a Muslim ghetto or an African ghetto. I live in a mix of both and I rarely ever see white people living here.

It doesn't matter, it's a dumb argument to begin with. You can't just remove millions of people from a statistic and go "look, we're actually a safe country!". Those people ARE a part of your country, whether you like it or not. I could say the same for london but it's entirely disingenuous to do so because cities are normally host to higher crime rates. It's a moot point.

So true, fuck the crime sub-topic. That webm is over the top great..
>fuken saved

She looks German and the 3rd guy in the video could easily pass for a medieval pleb. He looks just like them.

They've been fucking with our skies big time. The last several winter's we've seen far less sun, and shit-ton more overcast. I remember plenty of sun during the winter months growing up. Now, if I see the sun pop out for a few minutes, I run out in whatever fucking temp (-20/-25), and soak up as much vitamin d I can.

>You can't just remove millions of people from a statistic and go "look, we're actually a safe country!".
Actually, I did, and the reason I did - and I'll do it again - is because the entire country, outside of those five cities, literally (not figuratively, this is a correct application of the work literally) is safer than all but 5 or 6 other countries in the entire world.
In a country of well over 300 million people, which includes thousands of cities, it says a lot that taking just 5 of those cities out of consideration changes the country from one of the most violent places to one of the most safe places.
And each one of those cities is run, and has been run for decades, by utterly corrupt Dems.
>utterly corrupt Dems
>redundancy alarm redundancy alarm
That being said, I can agree with you in spirit: we cannot pretend our violent cities do not exist.
The best course of action is to get rid of the Dem pols entirely, free their cities, and then lock up every single repeat violent offender and - in tandem - fully restore the 2nd Amendment, country-wide, to a fully uninfringed status so that good law-abiding citizens can blast Leroy's face clean off his head when Leroy and Rashawn attempt to rob their house and rape their wife.

Attached: 1525631542238.jpg (1026x1108, 419K)

'She' is a he

>from like 2 years ago
England is dead dude. This is old news. Sage bc youre a cunt without a point.
Sage goes in Options field all you new losers

Do you know a guy name Stevie James? He's the Prince of Doncaster? He was a Karaoke jocky for years.

I met that bloke because he was extradited to the US to stand trial for selling stolen Cable Codes.

Newnigger
Kill yourself especially fast negro trash.

>posting little anime girls
Im going to shove barved wire up your ass.

My wife is American and she'd do anything not to have to live back there.

>posted guard

who do you think took the picture?

>Actually, I did, and the reason I did - and I'll do it again - is because the entire country, outside of those five cities, literally (not figuratively, this is a correct application of the work literally) is safer than all but 5 or 6 other countries in the entire world.

I'll try to explain the contradiction to you. If those other countries ALSO removed millions of criminals from their statistics, as you did, their country would STILL be safer than yours. Just absurd logic. You want to compare your country, with millions of perpetrators removed, to other countries that still retain their respective criminals. Moronic. Evaluate your logic.

im not sure about that

Come on lad, it ain't that bad. I'm from Dingle and it's pretty comfy. My area is 98% white, clean and filled with older people. We have literal gangs chasing niggers off the streets here in our Liverpool, you need to get out more.

It's ok honestly.
Healthy food is cheap, i can walk to the stores without having to learn to drive, the train and public transport is ok, people are interesting and not loud or rude.
Weather is gray but i dont mind, i like the indoors and warm drinks and blankies.

Attached: 1559674777611.png (1956x1045, 243K)

Yeah American tourists I've met have all said they prefer Britain and want to live here. And I've been to America a few times and the only reason I'd stay there would be to own ridiculous firearms. But then again you could always just move to somewhere in Eastern Europe for that

Attached: niggerkiller9000.jpg (1288x372, 89K)