Joe Biden gets BTFO by POTUS

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/1138511928400199681

Attached: file.png (1228x1482, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WwO7D3nG8b4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WwO7D3nG8b4

POTUS Trump, right as usual.

Attached: 1532464282199.jpg (368x767, 64K)

>literal soft handed trust fund babby faggot
>BTFO anybody

kek

God Emperor

>kek
He successfully backed off and defeated,in 2016:
the Dems
the Rinos
legacy media
most of Wall Street
K Street
Hollyweirdos
most of Silicon Valley
marxist Universities
a rigged election process flooded with fake votes and illegals for HRC
CFR
CAIR
CoC
FTC
low information msm-consuming voters

Attached: 2019011702.png (582x519, 426K)

so he refers to Biden 6 times in 10 seconds. whew.

Attached: trump-giant-headache.jpg (911x500, 65K)

Attached: joestroke.jpg (931x524, 47K)

Attached: 1533054225148.jpg (657x1111, 124K)

Attached: creepy-biden.jpg (4110x2550, 1.52M)

Trump:
>moved a building, drew on a map, and installed a plaque
>let some Obama era money which Biden voted for through

Biden:
>married a Jewess
>attended every AIPAC since the 1980s
>personally voted to send hundreds of BILLIONS to Israel

Attached: 1559079468462.png (676x742, 250K)

The whole Democratic party are running afraid of what these investigations are about to uncover. Biden is only running as a shield in case he ever gets arrested and will claim a "political attack." He's had massive dealings in China and sold out the entire USA just to give his son billions of dollars in his private equity funding. He also is involved in massive corruption in the Ukraine who is now turning in all their evidence to Barr.

Attached: 7d5f396a9ca92373e5623abec8a84c18a1d0689dd6079bef411f81a26d1bbc88.jpg (631x631, 65K)

Joe "sit in that chair so I can sniff your hair" Biden

Yup

Yep, it's the same reason Eggman ran last year. (((They're))) afraid.

*in 2016 I mean

POTUS alone, fights. No matter how this all ends, this man is to be respected.

Have you noticed how the press is trying to make Steve Bannon a thing again and how Bannon keeeps insulting Trump? Bannon was the spy inside the Trump campaign.

Biden gonna win. Just so you know. He's literally the non-threatening Democrat.

Biden looks like hell. Trump is absolutely right about him. I don't see him lasting the election.

Facial droop. ... Often, facial droop will get better by itself, but sometimes the cause is a serious problem — such as a stroke — so you should see a doctor if you notice your face is drooping. In the case of a stroke, the facial droop will come on suddenly, and other muscles on one side of the body might also be affected ...

Attached: facial-droop-inline-d0f307.jpg (800x1106, 136K)

>creepy uncle Joe
>non threatening
This is bait, right?

Attached: download (4).jpg (299x168, 13K)

Bannon's not the only one. There were (((deep state))) fuckers all over the campaign. Remember Priebus, McMaster, Spicer? What about Dan Coats current DNI or Alex Acosta involved in the Epstein coverup? The swamp truly is everywhere. Just look at the entire early Trump administration - with the exception of Flynn almost everybody was deep state.

(((ukrainians))) and (((russians))) are the enemies who were primarily responsible for ruination of pre-putin Russia and USSR states in eastern europe during 90s.
Same ones involved with the (((russian chechen mafia))) and pimped out the entire region to the world.
Same ones who were able to buy up all the assets post 1980s due to the likes of biden, HRC, clinton foundation funneling monney to assets like semyon mogilevich aka russian jew aka see aye a contact.
biden was also involved in MK ultra committee and warren commission, covering up tracks of the assassins and killers of JFK, speading "conspiracy theorists" as a way to discredit public interest in both these topics, and generally being a subversive agent.
Their current angle to exploit the public frustration with Q and POTUS will not work. Too many people know the game.
(((they))) can scream MIGA and ziodon all they like. It won't make a bit of difference. (((msm))) constantly providing "ziodon" fodder material via (((alternative media))) will no longer work either. We are at war, and chess pieces are to be moved appropriately.
MAGA

Yup. Seems like Bannon was Israel's guy inside the white house though. Netanyahu personally met with him and Bannon was having dinners at Ron Dermer's house.

Attached: file.png (1210x1690, 563K)

>literal brainless NPC shill
>posting in good faith

kek

trump bringing the bantz

based

He’s pushing the “doesn’t my opponent look tired?” deflection again.

When you don’t have anything else on them. I mean, just call him a pedophile.

>quoting from (((wolf)))
for fuck's sake we see (((shills))) shilling that shit everywhere on this kike infested compromised shit hole.
use some fucking discernment.

Attached: 2020.png (1046x680, 605K)

Attached: 2xszdj.jpg (505x494, 76K)

>soft hands
>furiously pecking the keyboard
>FUCK DRUMPH AAHHHHHHHH

Imagine if your parties least threatening candidate was Joe Biden. The democrats are a mess.

(((shills))) are so fucking useless they even fucked up the 'illuminati'.

We need a definitive BOMB of joe biden's pedophilia/sexual deviancy + crimes. Same goes for (((bernie sanders))).
same for warren, harris, booker, AOC, tlaib, omar, etc etc etc etc

Kek needed that laugh

Attached: 1559045869763s.jpg (125x94, 2K)

>25%
Where the fuck does he come up with them

>when a man has to mention my name 76 times in a speech
The fuck are these dem homosexuals doing, squealing while DJT literally fucks em all in the ass for 666 gorrillion times?
What sane American, not just white, would EVER consider any of these dhimmicrat scum as serious contenders?

>just call him a pedophile
Patience, young padowan.
POTUS Trump will, undoubtedly, get to stage 3 in good time.
First we have the sleepy stage

Attached: 1545067563219.webm (468x512, 1.34M)

Yep, but the press suddenly loved McCain and Bush II after they started hating on Trump. They're schizos.

Nearly everybody the RNC saddled Trump with was a plant. Including Sessions.

Dems have been acting completely off the walls retarded for a long time

Attached: D8orotFWsAAYb45.jpg_large.jpg (1939x1125, 179K)

No shit, Bannon was pissed when Mossad spies got booted off the NSC.

holy shit the bug girl looks awkward.

Also defeated plebbit and twitfags

Bannon's going to GITMO. He was the spy inside the Trump campaign.

I know the "Time Traveller Confirmed" meme is a meme, but sometimes you have to wonder.
Time will tell all.

Attached: 2016102102.png (962x761, 1.25M)

Your learning

kek

Attached: 1533484782425.jpg (867x6091, 1012K)

>He's even slower than he used to be

Attached: 1526346245734685.jpg (465x388, 48K)

What is a libtard

Joe is Joe

Attached: 152623724573457357.jpg (747x718, 67K)

You mean Bernie "all women have gangrape fantasies" Sanders?

Bannon's looking like his liver already gave out.

Attached: 1559864297988.jpg (1200x630, 62K)

Trump's the world's greatest shitposter in history, bar none.

Attached: cat_lighter.webm (718x1280, 911K)

Bannon is a walking pile of shit

something stronger to shake off (((their))) grip on still deranged and insecure white/black America.
There's a reason why these fucking bottom feeders get votes still. Because (((msm))) and jewry has brainwashed and conditioned the public to respond to these fuckers and their MO/behavior. Carbon copies of the same scum is about 8% of the population.

Inb4 WaPo 'factcheck': he only said it 75 times, not 76

thank (((you))) for confirming the loyalty of MAGA folks like bannon and SESSIONS you fucking retarded fucks.
bannon had to leave due to mistakes in the past but was very effective in setting up the stage.
We know it's a play. Fuck your kike selves.

>Inb4 WaPo 'factcheck': he only said it 75 times, not 76

I know:
Trump says the sky is blue
WaPo: Trump lies AGAIN, just check sky at midnight and it is black

Bannon is a fat fucking kike spy whose going to GITMO. Sessions is a witness. YOU DONT LIKE SESSIONS BECAUSE HE WORKED WITH TRUMP AND DIDNT LISTEN TO BANNON.

Attached: Bannon-Priebus-Sessions-DOJ-Page-292.jpg (1748x1729, 1.44M)

You're losing and you're getting salty and sperging out.

Bernies constituents are mostly drug addicts. I lived in his area for a few months. They are all pill junkies on welfare. I ran as far and as quick as possible.

Trump BTFOs everyone

Attached: Hillary biggest fuckin loser(1).jpg (768x768, 120K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file.png (1658x1628, 688K)

Attached: biden.webm (640x360, 2.92M)

vermont is full of freaks

Attached: styxhexenhammer666--naked.jpg (450x600, 47K)

trump giving praise to satan right in front of
everyone.

Attached: 76 devil.jpg (1920x1080, 840K)

chelsea is thicc

Bannon only became opposition when Trump abandoned the MAGA agenda that he campaigned on and let Kushner take over the WH. Now Bannon is free to tell the world what a fucking criminal faggot Trump actually is.

I was actually willing to look past his Zionism, his shady business dealings, and his complete lack of understanding of conservative principles when it looked now he was going to do something about immigration. I even looked past the bump stock ban and his "we should take the guns first and then ask questions later" suggestion. But, at this point, it's obvious he has no intention of doing anything on immigration other than blame congress and boomerpost on Twitter.

> no wall
> no birthright citizenship EO
> no e-verify EO
> record numbers of illegal immigrants
> massively increasing hb1
> canceled Mexico tariff

Trump probably should be impeached. Not because of the Russia hoax, because he is a fucking conman who betrayed his base. If he loses in 2020 I probably won't even fucking care at this point. He had a chance to turn things around and he didn't do anything. Fuck him.

Good thing (((your))) imaginations and smarts are limited ;)
The general trend is against your kind, and your attempts at sabotage against MAGA will fail.
israel saved for desserts.

>vermont is full of freaks

I can second that:
Vermont women are known as Vermonsters

>book claims bannon said this
Didn't Wolfe get called out by several people after his previous book for false quotes and shit?
This guy is a joke and taking anything he says seriously makes you the joke.

It doesn't claim. Bannon sat down with Wolff for both books.

grandma bernie bakes vermonster cookies

Attached: FaceApp_1558150906573.jpg (856x448, 71K)

good read, thank you for the insight.

meme out the treasonous jew with all his bullshit articles he wrote about "women want to be raped by 3 men while having intercourse with her husband" etc.
can't believe anyone takes that fucking jew thief seriously.
his wife bankrupted the "college" she was attached to after stealing/skimming money from their funds.

Muslims won't ever attack Israel. They're a huge bunch of pussies. I've been waiting for decades for them to do something.

>meme out

Bernie is not a serous contender for the Democratic nomination. Dems know that Trump would CRUSH him with his Economic policies, not to mention that Bernie is submissive to black females.

Attached: 8bf20eb0-f07c-4c6f-8ec9-c96e7f7c1ed0.jpg (1180x842, 124K)

BRAAAAAP

the only DEM and (((shill))) playbook is just trying to exploit the frustration, despair, and anger of certain segment of white america and president's base by using every angle imaginable. What they want is people to not understand that we are at war, but point to POTUS's "faults" which THEY and their (((shills))) helped to bring about 100% then blame POTUS for navigating through them.
joe biden's speech "Trump is an existential threat to you, white rural americans".
Playing on the casualties of trade war (chinks have to be BTFO) and mounting losses + general despair and anger and want towards "normality at any cost including dignity of women and children and freedom" (attack upon white women and children fundamentally engineered by (((them))), then now they pretend to be the solution literally telling the people "we will stop raping if you submit to our manipulations"). Same story with holding up and undermining supportive effects of bills POTUS want to push through to get support packages for farmers who suffered during the weather storm and lost a great deal. Literally block POTUS from helping, reverse engineer and destroy or minimize support for small family farmers and the most vulnerable to snatch up the land via (((banks))). Then blame DJT.
So fucking obvious, with (((msm))) constantly blaring out all the "faults" of the president they tried to engineer.
We are at war, and many of these shill need to be found and killed.

BASED TRUMP!!!
I DON'T EVEN CARE IF AMERICA GOES BROWN, I JUST WANT 4 MORE YEARS OF TWEETS!!!

You are preaching to the choir.

Attached: God_Emperor_In_Flesh.jpg (3857x2571, 1.91M)

>investigations
Oh, is Sessions still working on that.

>Mueller gets indictments and guilty pleas in weeks
>Trump has nothing after 2.5 years
Is the cuck even trying?

no need for muzzies to attack israel, they are already impregnating your women ;)
what goes around, comes around. From all angles.

for the benefit of normies listening.

Attached: sloppy steve2.png (604x625, 572K)

>for the benefit of normies listening.

All the normies need to know, is "who do you stand with", Trump or Anti-Trump.

The anti-Trumps really hurt their own cause when they show who they are.

Attached: Anti-Trump_Protesters.jpg (3034x4370, 2.46M)

Attached: ea5.jpg (600x340, 34K)

Most of the Muslim women who visit the US for school have to get their hymens rejuvenated before they return home.

Gawd damn...

Attached: 1557101984963.jpg (600x364, 32K)

>everyone the RNC saddled Trump with was a plant, including sessions
Most Republicans still don't understand that Sessions was planted. Most are just disappointed he didn't do anything.

Sessions was the first big plant. He was the first senator to endorse trump and then joined the campaign.

Guess what Sessions' responsibility was with the campaign? FOREIGN POLICY ADVISOR.

Guess who was directly under Sessions? Carter Page and PapaD.
Guess who MOST DEFINITELY made a direct call to Trump at some point? Sessions.

FISA 2-hop rule = they can listen to all of Page/PapaD, they can listen to all of Sessions' conversations, and because of a single call to trump they could listen to all of Trump's conversations.

Why did Sessions recuse the very next day after becoming AG? Because the DOJ small group (which included Rosenstein) were going to press forward with fucking trump, and they can't have ONE OF THEIR SPIES acting as a spy during the campaign and then running the OP as the AG.

Sessions HAD TO recuse, not because he was "too close" to trump, but because he already had a previous role that disallowed him from heading the investigation(s).

Jeff Sessions is a piece of shit, and I kept telling people that but they just called me a shill and told me to trust the plan

Yeah...biden is just so cool.

Attached: 1555913591106.jpg (376x410, 25K)

And ISIS

Based.

Attached: 8878105.gif (500x213, 2.65M)

Same goes with the "media" once you find out who they really are.

Attached: Liberal_Vs_Conservative_Media.jpg (1129x1200, 264K)

You forget chyna.