Pick your side Jow Forums

Pick your side Jow Forums.

Attached: 1560277695451.png (1920x1920, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/uk-said-to-have-covered-up-fact-it-foiled-2015-hezbollah-bomb-plot-near-london/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/iran-linked-terrorists-caught-stockpiling-explosives-north-west/
youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE&t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Amerimutts, they are nothing but Israel kike proxy meat shield.

neither

Attached: ijnjinij'.png (336x273, 224K)

I wish death to America but Iran is JUSTed, I believe beyond return. If they dropped the subhuman Islamic ideology and tried to find their Aryan roots again I'd be behind them 1000%.

I pick the white race.

Attached: moonman_background_by_neetsfagging322297_dakmtub-pre.jpg (1192x670, 120K)

I pick the ones who have 25 flavors of oreo's

Cope. Israel is our Puerto Rico in the Middle East

Name one thing in Islam that's "subhuman".

Attached: 1557778798273.jpg (748x715, 84K)

I pick neither

You fuck children and goats

I've got my side.

Attached: download.jpg (200x252, 12K)

Its adherents' IQ averages at something like 80.

First cousin marriages over many generations. Incest has brought down many great families through the centuries.

That's not part of the core beliefs and laws of Islam. Retarded Euro nigger, criticize the people instead, Islam calls for the death of animal fuckers (including the animal) and rapists. You're ignorant. Sharia law is the perfect law, everything Jow Forums strives for Islam agrees with, we are a warrior race.

Attached: White Sharia.jpg (429x658, 24K)

>race

Lost count of the number of tests I've done. My IQ lands more frequently at 138 now. I know at least 3 languages, excell at art and martial arts my entire life (Judo, Karate, Silat, Wing Chun), archery for fun

Attached: 1557680681786.jpg (891x934, 174K)

here we go again

Attached: 1559351000441.jpg (581x622, 66K)

>

why do muslims hate white people when muhammed was a white man with red hair?

"While we were sitting with the Prophet in the mosque, a man came riding on a camel. He made his camel kneel down in the mosque, tied its foreleg and then said: "Who amongst you is Muhammad?" At that time the Prophet was sitting amongst us (his companions) leaning on his arm. We replied, "This white man reclining on his arm."

Attached: muahmmedsRedBeard.jpg (325x450, 47K)

i am a chechen of course i side with iran. What a stupid question.

>multiple wives
>marrying kids
>raping kids
>rape in general
>fucking goats

Based and Wilayat Al-Faqih pilled. Marg Bar Amrika

stupid we dont hate white people. I am white myself as a chechen. There are millions of white muslims.

Wow, gongratz lad, you’re one of the top .005% of your religion. (Maybe that’s the reason why you’re on Jow Forums to gind the truth)
How does it feel to be between all the retards from your religion/country?

>he took a stupid internet IQ test
lmao
>I know at least 3 languages
what do you mean at least?
>excell at art and martial arts my entire life (Judo, Karate, Silat, Wing Chun), archery for fun
is this a bait?

>flag
classic

Iran

Attached: 7182148.jpg (501x618, 146K)

your prophet fucked a nine year old as his fucking wife

It hurts, but it works in my community even if they aren't as aware as I am of the theology.

>Pick your side Jow Forums.
Nah i'll just stand back and spectate you plebs.

but I would still stand with Iran, the longeur the conflict, the more the globohomo loses (Iran is ruled by a kike btw)

>Islam calls for the death of animal fuckers
Really? Can you tell me where in the Quaran it says this?

Turks are not white. Chechens are niggers. Faggot liberals are the only reason that subhumans like you can even roam this continent.

so what? Everyone except americans and you israelis are more inclined towards iran because iran has done nothing wrong. Idiot.

Attached: 1495580798702.jpg (960x892, 208K)

I like that term. "Meat Shield". Fleishschild.

No we chechens are white. Real whites actually. You guys are pink, we are truly white. We are the real caucassians. You arent.

>Shilling for his shithole non stop
>Wouldn't stand living in it for a week
Classic pers*N dispoora faggot

I pick the ones who have WHITE humans in their country (even though they're minority atm) and the ones who once were the most based nation on this earth. Despite all their problems I want to believe, fuck I DO believe that 'Murica will recover. You guys are alright. So fuck you lithuanian bro

Based.

Attached: 1491929328501.jpg (750x674, 166K)

Jews always win for over 4000 years now. why would this be different? trust the plan

kys bootlicker

timesofisrael.com/uk-said-to-have-covered-up-fact-it-foiled-2015-hezbollah-bomb-plot-near-london/
here is the actual source, but the article is behind a paywall
telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/09/iran-linked-terrorists-caught-stockpiling-explosives-north-west/

Not eating bacon

>I pick the white race.
So... Iran? Good kike.

based neighbor

>I'm not gonna stand here and listen to you badmouth the greatest democracy the world has ever known.

Attached: das juden.webm (1920x1040, 1.31M)

Ok you just exposed yourself as a nigger too. Chechens are niggers just like gypsies and pakis and all the other subhumans in Europe.

Jew Essay!
Jew Essay!
Jew Essay!
Jew Essay!

>le kike xD
not an argument

>Jews always win
yeah except when they got shoa'd by the roman empire, the nazis and all other pogroms

Attached: 1546552058805.jpg (600x408, 27K)

jewSA jewSA jewSA

Iran is greek?

>implying i was saying it was an argument

Attached: 1490218579717.jpg (698x710, 125K)

trips never lie

>Animal fucker
The fact you need such a proscription proves the Subhumanity.

The Virgin Zion*st vs The Chad Hezbollah

Attached: hezbollah.jpg (600x300, 45K)

They meant mossad

Those two front nibbas look exactly the same.

It's over for the West. The only chance it has now is that a remnant that is not critically Jewed can be saved by the Flugalrad Fleet.

Attached: Flugel.jpg (900x536, 71K)

this triggers the amerigolem

>he dindu nuffin
sand nigger acting like a nigger
>Acting on a tip from a foreign intelligence agency
we were the ones to tip them off
imagine being such a cuck that you admire a terror organization that planned to attack on your soil

the smell

jews are cut dick slaves who serve darker occulitists. This is what your parents allowed to happen to you.

youtube.com/watch?v=TrsENvsJSDE&t=2s

Attached: merchant meme origin.png (1336x590, 180K)

lmao islam isnt a white religion.

Define "white religion"

Attached: Islam hitler.jpg (1781x2048, 745K)

Death to America !

Attached: 1558337880575.png (1280x720, 951K)

Attached: 1493428697641.jpg (408x289, 23K)

how did you figure that iran was ruled by a crypto jew?

Zion*sts and Israel are the world's biggest terrorists and murderers.

Attached: WTC7.gif (320x180, 1.76M)

Attached: 1477073211941.jpg (500x576, 138K)

Attached: 1502201338843.jpg (816x2880, 568K)

so it isn't your soil, ah ahmed?

The people

I won't convert but islam seems pretty cool

Zion*sts are the biggest terrorists, never forget

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (480x360, 50K)

Why should we believe your (((media))) when M*ssad are the biggest terrorists on the planet?

Attached: 1560174437739.png (772x1350, 206K)

>Why should we believe your (((media))) when M*ssad are the biggest terrorists on the planet?
>posts an email starfor received as a valid source
lmao, last (you) you're getting ahmed.

Muhammad's laws are terrible and completely at odds with any notion of right of anyone that comes from a (Greco-)Roman tradition.
Also the iconoclasm (extended to basically all forms of art). Even the lowest of the protestants never stepped down to such levels of sanctified tastelessness. Islam turns being a philistine into a duty.

>Israel is our Puerto Rico in the Middle East
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
This level of cope can't be real

why did your parents cut your penis. Because you are a semetic chimp raised in a cult. What is leucism? The elephant in the room. The thing is you will betray your cult to help us, because sooner or later, my cut dick slave chimp brother, your occult masters are once again going to serve those labeled jews to the hungry goyim. They took your flesh. You would be cucked to not turncoat. Its in your best intrests. We've all been had. Its not too late to do what is right and save yourselves. Reminder that the polish survived when haitian slaves revolted. Haitians consider the poles honorary negros. Look it up.

Anecdote lmao

Killing people for not believing in something you cannot prove. Under that assumption i should behead you for not believing in my god even though you cannot prove mine.

based

Attached: hezb-12.jpg (922x577, 119K)

lol no.
we have influence over you, not the other way around.

The side that doesn't have any pigshit murderous, rapacious, ignorant, camel-jockeying, worthless, need-to-be-exterminated shitbag muslims on it.

I'll gladly side with USA

thank you

shut up gayreek

wrong bucko I don't like Persians they're annoying and stupid asf