Huge Mass Discovered Beneath Crater on Far Side of the Moon

>Huge Mass Discovered Beneath Crater on Far Side of the Moon

g guys what is over there ??

Attached: moon-mystery-mass.png (640x360, 296K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/save/https://www.newsweek.com/moon-mystery-mass-discovered-far-side-1443304
web.archive.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Garbage from the last civilization

you're mum lol

The moon has developed cancer

Ayyylium space Nazis

bullshit alien disclosure, tell them to fuck off

our leading scientists and best educated minds are starting to say its remnants of the giant dick you were too busy sucking to provide a source

web.archive.org/save/https://www.newsweek.com/moon-mystery-mass-discovered-far-side-1443304

maybe it's Allah

Sentinel Prime

Just watch Iron sky and you'll know whats there.

Germans from mars, moon which is part of mars

Hope so

The mass grave of the six million Jews from the holocaust. That's why we never found it on earth.

>Imagine taking a pile of metal five times larger than the Big Island of Hawaii and burying it underground. That's roughly how much unexpected mass we detected," said lead author Peter B. James, Ph.D

maybe AYY LMAOS base or some minerals

Attached: 1556019852709.webm (960x960, 2.93M)

Considering the Moon is tidal locked to us maybe all the mass simply accumelated there over millions if year due to physics?
>idk if that's how it works

Black Obelisk.

top bantz

imagine 20km wide gold meteorite striking that shit. How cool would that be?

Chinese mother queen laying eggs

It is the monolith repent.

Attached: 2001_space_odyssey-tma-1-excavation-site.png (1600x773, 1.3M)

WHATEVER IT IS WE NEED TO INVADE IT

Well, it wouldn't be cool for a long time. :^)

Holy fuck the mass is NEAR THE TYCHO CRATER, just like in 2001! WHAT THE FUCK!?

Calm down Mr. Bolton, there's no oil on the moon

SPACE NAZIS

it's a death star like weapon

Attached: thatsnomoon.jpg (480x360, 23K)

>you're

Attached: 1539219603398.jpg (1024x1023, 107K)

It's the lance of Longinus

Yeah sure, I totally am going to believe that

MOON BASE activate! IT'S TIME.

oh shit

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

We've known for a while that the moon has a very uneven gravity field, some areas are more dense than others, mainly due to asteroid impacts. Because of this it's quite hard to keep a stable orbit around the moon.

Attached: grail.jpg (946x710, 204K)

Maybe he was saying he was a mom, you never know, autism speak sometimes is a stroke of retarded genius.

tldr nothing ever happens

china accidentally created moonzilla with space fungus and nanobots
imagine mechagodzilla city had gay sex with armillaria

Attached: 56457654.png (658x740, 816K)

dust that is slightly different from the other dust

NASA press releases are real life clickbait

Ice?

based and autobotpilled

autism

Based and secureteampilled.

>it's a hunk of metal
fascinating

*moonolith

Its ops mom

A hunk of metal 3 times the size of hawaii's largest island

Kek

Article concluded by talking about how they are trying to put a woman on the moon.
Why do they have to do it on every article???

No one said cheese.

since they only care about their agenda, they have to shoehorn it into everything

this
or a metal box full of AIDS

If it's The Red Marker then humanity is already fucked.
Necromorphs inbound.
gg no re.

Attached: 2000.jpg (2000x1119, 131K)

scattered bases from Grey's and humans. I died in my past life on the dark side of the moon defending a base from a Reptilian attack. This was in the early 90's so who knows if humans still have a presence there.

I'd imagine it is a bigass high metal content asteroid that btfo the moon back in the dino age.

Shut it down!

Attached: The-Truman-Show.jpg (2048x1395, 202K)

it's all so tiresome

>in a crater
pretty obviously a big chunk of metal from an asteroid

Congratulation user they found your long lost mom.

Attached: 1553372697648.jpg (800x450, 47K)

See It's absolutely massive. Also, it's worth noting that the astronauts on the Apollo 11 mission said that the moon "rang" like a bell after the surface was struck with the lander

>David Icke is right again

He needs to take UKIP from the Sargonites and steer Britain into the sun. Figuratively speaking.

Just goes to show that Kubric directed and filmed the moonlanding hoax on site.

That's the point where the moon collided with the earth a bajillion years ago.

Jews and mudslimes. Hilter used to catapult them so hard that some of them ended up over there

wrong. Where is this equivalent mass on Earth then?

Lunar Operation Center 1 and 2 duh.

>the moon happens to be just far enough away from the earth (~238,000 mi.) to be the same size as the sun (~92,960,000 mi. from earth)
>the moon also happens to spin perfectly in tune with the earth's rotation where you will only see one side of it no matter where you stand on earth
>the moon also just so happens to orbit around the earth to where you see only one part of it illuminated by the sun for the entire day/night
lmao come on boys we really buyin this

Attached: 1560225744107.gif (500x500, 994K)

If this was the case the moon would have different acceleration due to gravity at two sides of the moon

welcome to the "we get the joke" club.
twas a shitty joke not worth talking about.

Attached: headpat.png (547x800, 427K)

I just watched this recently for the first time. Loved it. Amazing soundtrack

>Huge Mass Discovered Beneath Crater
whatever hit it and made the crater maybe, maybe?
>the Apollo 11 mission said that the moon "rang" like a bell after the surface was struck with the lander
It was apollo 13, funny thing about that is sound doesn't travel to well in minimal atmosphere. So what should be a thud like we'd expect here on earth would and should be more of a ring in 1 = -1 millionth of an atmosphere on the moon.

Attached: sun ejection.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

It’s just a meteor. Don’t expect the retarded Jow Forumstards to know more than the people actually studying it.

TFW cold war efforts to practice nuking the moon was actually a cover up for nuking alien space base

This. And nothing interesting will in our life time

>It was apollo 13
Ahh right

>funny thing about that is sound doesn't travel to well in minimal atmosphere.
This is what I found strange too. It's possible that the astronaut suits and the enclosed helmet helped with some of the "sound capture", but hearing something for that long on Earth, even with a helmet to help with the "reverb" would be pretty crazy - let alone on the moon.

too much faggotry in pride month infected the moon

I didn't like the jew'd up ending.

The moon is hollow.

Attached: 1559704328002.jpg (978x6661, 3.53M)

>web.archive.org
Thx

What fucking article, dipshit?

I 100% believe every word you typed.

An asteroid

That's no moon...

Because a bunch of white knight boomers decided to let them have the right to vote

>imagine being so gullible to believe everything nasa says

Ending? The whole thing was jewed up from the space nigger even eing in space to the blond whatsherface making googoo eyes at him and losing her clothes in the first ten minutes. I turned it off after that. Fuck Hollywood kikes

It's a proof of concept. If we can put a modern woman safe and soundly to the moon and get her back we can do anything.

massive cope

Yeah, this is straightforward stuff. However, it does mean the likelihood of platinum group metals being present around the south pole in large quantities along with water ice just went through the roof.

Attached: 1558223962000.jpg (1280x835, 275K)

my hentai collecction

Tell me more about this rabbit hole user

Nazi base found on the moon.

Attached: NaziBase.png (1824x1050, 1.65M)

So saturn is the projector of our perceived reality

Ever think that humanity is kinda stupid for continuously going along with what is clearly a fabricated reality and backwards society?

It doesn't project our entire reality. It interferes with it.

Attached: heil lmao.png (328x329, 127K)

positively based

Attached: ratte.jpg (500x269, 53K)

It’s gonna poop on us!

>yfw the ratte was designed for operating in .16g

It’s a massive gold deposit that will render gold as a no longer rare or scarce resource. Quickly transfer all your gold assets into bitcoin now before bezos kicks off his massive moon mining campaign in the ‘20s

Attached: 571FF266-58D3-492E-9ABE-D675E1A1E547.png (640x1136, 775K)

any gold will also be accompanied with silver, platinum, and other very expensive metals.

Well, clearly not an underground city since that would have less density, not more.