STOP THE PEDOPHILIA

I am just now grasping the sheer size of the push of the left (((media))) to make pedophilia acceptable.

For how long has this been going on?

And more importantly: HOW CAN WE STOP THIS DEGENERACY AND PROTECT OUR WEAKEST AND MOST VULNERABLE?

Is there any coordinated effort for stopping this happening from our side?

Attached: media_headlines.jpg (852x1024, 186K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children
teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent
huffpost.com/entry/this-is-how-you-teach-kids-about-consent_b_10360296
youtube.com/watch?v=9274Q8jv_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=33cijzHhPow
en.wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Johnny_Gosch
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCWLtRv4Qo
youtube.com/watch?v=7QECKth6fws
youtu.be/W1qnZwgQCB0?t=1304
youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
youtube.com/watch?v=FfCorg_S-Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=FonxzaMKjZI
youtube.com/watch?v=dU_SIEyB7AI
youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
youtube.com/watch?v=4tm3VPJOf9c
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders.pdf
tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
theweek.co.uk/94727/who-killed-jill-dando-six-theories-behind-her-murder
spiked-online.com/2015/03/23/the-hampstead-cult-that-wasnt-the-satanic-panic-revisited/
judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/gareeva-dearman-2015.pdf
youtube.com/channel/UCUq86oZS4csaEHiL3hrUinA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jozef-wesolowski-former-catholic-archbishop-found-dead-ahead-of-child-sexual-abuse-trial-10476195.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v5OJPeHCmhA
youtube.com/watch?v=sU-k-tfiPfs
indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home
youtube.com/watch?v=PIRaMsgHJqw
youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008
xeper.org//maquino/nm/PSFSummary.pdf
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Terrigno
youtu.be/MlmFib0QQM4
mobile.twitter.com/ToddNickerson1
justice.gov/opa/pr/nearly-1700-suspected-child-sex-predators-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart
thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-11 um 20.32.33.png (1284x510, 72K)

gawker.com/5941037/born-this-way-sympathy-and-science-for-those-who--want-to-have-sex-with-children

teenvogue.com/story/video-shows-toddlers-understand-consent

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-11 um 20.33.33.png (1146x754, 82K)

huffpost.com/entry/this-is-how-you-teach-kids-about-consent_b_10360296

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-11 um 20.33.56.png (1012x326, 39K)

bump

Attached: 1560174032696.jpg (696x522, 51K)

TLDR:
youtube.com/watch?v=9274Q8jv_wM
youtube.com/watch?v=33cijzHhPow

Wiki:
* Operation Cathedral: en.wikipedia.org /wiki/Operation_Cathedral
* Rotherham: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal
* The Dutroux Case: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux
* Peter Scully: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Scully
* The Franklin Scandal: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
* Johnny Gosch: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Johnny_Gosch

Documentaries/Videos:
* Jeffrey Epstein: youtube.com/watch?v=ZHCWLtRv4Qo
* Human Trafficking Survivor: youtube.com/watch?v=7QECKth6fws
* Paul_Bonacci (relative to Jonny Gosch's case): youtu.be/W1qnZwgQCB0?t=1304
* Conspiracy of Silence: youtube.com/watch?v=vBSIDQt5Dwc
* Bulic Forsythe: youtube.com/watch?v=FfCorg_S-Qg
* Satanic Pedophile Cabal’s Iron Grip of Evil: youtube.com/watch?v=bezVbPCK5Q8
* Karolis Venckus 1: youtube.com/watch?v=FonxzaMKjZI
* Karolis Venckus 2: youtube.com/watch?v=dU_SIEyB7AI
* Fiona Barnett: youtube.com/watch?v=tLVuu5AbII4
* Teresa: youtube.com/watch?v=4tm3VPJOf9c

Articles/Papers (because theres isn't a wiki on it):
* Ted Gunderson (Head of FBI, 1987) Finders document 1: tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/Finders.pdf
* Ted Gunderson (Head of FBI, 1987) Finders document 2: tedgunderson.info/index_htm_files/US Customs Service Report of Investigation FINDERS.pdf
* Who killed Jill Dando: theweek.co.uk/94727/who-killed-jill-dando-six-theories-behind-her-murder
* The Hampstead Cult Case: spiked-online.com/2015/03/23/the-hampstead-cult-that-wasnt-the-satanic-panic-revisited/
* Court document on the Hampstead Cult Case: judiciary.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/gareeva-dearman-2015.pdf
* Youtube with tapes on the Hampstead Cult Case: youtube.com/channel/UCUq86oZS4csaEHiL3hrUinA/videos

based user, thank you!

>It's like sharing

Fucking disgusting.

I add more, I'm still digging..
* Jerry Sandusky: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Sandusky
* Jozef Wesołowski: independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/jozef-wesolowski-former-catholic-archbishop-found-dead-ahead-of-child-sexual-abuse-trial-10476195.html

is there any effort from Jow Forumss side to do something against this degeneracy?

Unfortunately, no.

Normalizing pedophilia will just force the kikes to resort to even worse when comping pols

>youtube.com/channel/UCUq86oZS4csaEHiL3hrUinA/videos

holy fuck this shit makes my blood boiling!

I remember I was once talking with a close friend at that time and he opened up to me about his liking for female children. I was shocked and asked him why he is the way he is and he told me he does not want to be a pedophile, but he can not change his way because it was just his liking. I truly felt bad for him. Obviously, this is just an anecdote so take this with a grain of salt, but what if the scientist were on to something? Anyone here a pedophile who wants to tell their story?

Progressives will always find a next victim to normalize.

There is not such thing as born this way, or a gay gene or pedo gene. Those genes would have been eliminated through generations of normal people outbreeding them, or them simply taking themselves out of the genepool through choice.

The same way that people felt about homosexuals 60 years ago is the same way they are gonna try to make people feel about pedophiles.

Its a long process of normalization and victimhood parading.

Attached: 1555637809414.jpg (1024x696, 84K)

I read this argument a lot, but I have a problem with that.

You have free will. Just because you think you like to do that shit does not mean you have to do it. FFS I like hot chicks, does not mean I will be raping them.

Homosexuality and pedophelia are taught behaviors. Fetishes that come as a result of feelings of inferiority, abuse, lack of male-female bonding.

>HOW CAN WE STOP THIS DEGENERACY AND PROTECT OUR WEAKEST AND MOST VULNERABLE?
Become a vegan.

>Anyone here a pedophile who wants to tell their story?
Fucking /b/ banned me for 3 days for that. There was no graphic text or images. It was pretty cerebral actual. Trigger happy Jannies can suck it.

There is lots of proof of the (((MSM))) and politicians trying to normalize pedophilia, but are there any concrete links/evidence I can use to redpill normies on the fact that this normalization will come / is coming through the whole LGBTQ movement, it is not just some outcasts but 99% people on the "progressive left"?

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-06-11 um 21.08.08.png (630x944, 608K)

Fucks sake, what a quote. I took part in the thread, I didn't start it.

DEATH TO MOLOCH

Attached: snek1.png (1141x606, 274K)

Have a bump. These fuckers need to be stopped with lead

Attached: 1558090742595m.jpg (1024x813, 118K)

1989 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse: youtube.com/watch?v=v5OJPeHCmhA
1989 #2 News: Call boys in Bush Sr's Whitehouse: youtube.com/watch?v=sU-k-tfiPfs
1989 story about Bush Sr. Whitehouse call Boy sex ring: indybay.org/newsitems/2003/02/06/15709461.php

Day-care sex-abuse hysteria: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
McMartin preschool trial: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McMartin_preschool_trial

Remember when the left was saying the slippery slope wasn't real

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kincora_Boys'_Home

What the FUCK it just keeps happening.

Idk what went wrong. I wasn't abused or anything, not that I can remember at least. It started when I was 13 and I wanted to see girls of my own age so I was deep into the YouTube "webcam video from" rabbit hole. I don't believe there was some conspiracy or anything around that, from everything I've seen it was just girls posting videos of themselves. This is actually what we should be bringing up against YouTube's algorithm, not that it radicalises people one way or another, but that the recommended feed totally pointed you straight to other videos of girls. It might not anymore, I stay away from all of that stuff now.

As I got older, I always lied to myself saying that I only wanted girls my own age, but I realised that not only were the girls staying around 13, when I started, but they were getting younger too.

I hate this part of me. It alone might be the cause of my low self-esteem. That being said, I'm getting better. No person in my life has ever been at risk of molestation or anything, and I believe I've never looked at anything actually illegal.

Don't stop people from eating children that's very anti semitic haram christian hating behavior. God made children for consuming it says right there in the holy texts.

Genesis 9:3 Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.

Attached: 7757007.jpg (630x630, 47K)

And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Avenge the children of Israel of the Midianites ... And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males ... And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones ... And Moses was wroth with the officers ... And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. Numbers 31:1-18

Ugh this is really fucking scary shit to read. Nobody seems to notice or care. These are truly the last days. I opened up my wallet it was full of blood.

youtube.com/watch?v=PIRaMsgHJqw

youtu.be/esKnWAIgpLY

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_child_abuse_investigation_2008

Bump

Attached: spengler.jpg (960x615, 99K)

xeper.org//maquino/nm/PSFSummary.pdf

Have you tried rewiring your brain by watching a certain type of grown up fetish and only that for a sustained period? Preferably something related to post puberty bodily changes like big tits or big ass. Whack off to that and only that for two months.

Reminder - LGBT endgame is and always was the acceptance and normalization of pedophilia.

In 1989 two Harvard faggots developed a blueprint to brainwash America into accepting homosexuality (and subsequently, all of the other RSTLNE sexual debauchery). This book is their blueprint.

This is taken from After The Ball - How America Will Conquer Its Fear & Hatred Of Gays In The 90s.

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Attached: AFter The Ball - pg184 - NAMBLA.jpg (471x407, 126K)

So what is NAMBLA?
>North American Men/Boys Love Association

Attached: NAMBLA.jpg (1517x1410, 426K)

Full disclosure is coming and this push is nothing more than a desperate attempt to save their asses (it wont) when it comes.

>Valerie Terrigno Walls With Me
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Terrigno

Gather information and inform the public with dank memes.

LGBTQ is getting a P soon and it can't be stopped. Deal with it, bigot.

Attached: After The Ball - pg366-367 - Greek Romance.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

Attached: After The Ball - pg153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

Attached: After The Ball - Propaganda xxviii.png (519x347, 328K)

Attached: After The Ball - principle 5.jpg (318x512, 147K)

Attached: 000109-b.jpg (3240x4320, 2.84M)

Attached: After the Ball - p227.png (1046x804, 961K)

Since the Jews convinced everyone that accepting homosexuality surely won’t lead to acceptance of pedophilia and and sodomy and sexual degeneracy as a whole. Also...the Jews need their pedophilia legalized. Because more are learning about metzitzah b peh(oral suction of the blood of a newly circumcised penis of an infant..yes,that has led to STD transferral and YES that is totally legal due to separation of church and state). Also,the Jew needs it legal for their good goy mudslimes and other shit skins. Meanwhile they will continue to peddle the narrative that priests are all pedophiles and that white male christians are the real dangerous pedos and incest nuts. (Meanwhile jews are more prone to schizophrenia due to all the inbreeding they do to keep their “bloodlines pure”). Almost like the Talmud tells them to accuse their enemies of what they themselves are guilty of.

What are you, some kind of bigot?

youtu.be/MlmFib0QQM4

couple months ago the was a 2 week surge of MSM articles.
They all were about the dangers of you and me reporting pedos. Saying you ruin someones life with false accusations,be sued for slander, and such
i wish i had compiled the article .the agenda was clearly to discourage folks from reporting pedos.
The OP montage reminded me of this.

Attached: s.jpg (993x448, 69K)

>For how long has this been going on?
Since at least 2014

Tell normies so that there is a backlash. Archive everything

>Is there any coordinated effort for stopping this happening from our side?
Outside of Jow Forums, no.

I've noticed that paedophilia has started to creep into normie publications in a more subtle way. For example, in the article that buzzfeed hack wrote about soph, he accused the right of having a "byzantine fear of paedophilia". Apparently the buzzfeed jews support this sort of stuff a well.

Attached: 1558781809697.jpg (663x911, 163K)

This. Lmao. “People won’t suddenly try to push pedophilia and beastiality and sexual degeneracy just because same sex couples are getting equal rights you bigot”. Can’t tell ya the amount of times I’ve heard that argument.

Meh, some of this makes sense. It is just a way in which you can be fucked up from birth/by abuse. Maybe some twisted fucks make a choice but some don't.
I've no problem with paedos seeking treatment and help.
The true happening would be if it were to ever stop being declassified as a disorder like transgenderism was, shit would get real from then on.

chemical castration. If the state can sit there with a straight face and say it's ok for an 8 year old to go through gender re-assignment, a pedo can be neutered - I favour by shotgun to keep expenses down

Byzantine? The audacity of these kikes. Now they’ll throw “Luddite” around too.

The pedo in this article has a verified twitter account by the way.

Twitter banned millennial woes because he tweeted some crime statistics that were published by the fbi. But paedophilia advocates like Todd here get to have verified accounts.

Attached: 1558781791398.png (453x371, 125K)

Actually, I take that back. His account is still there but he's lost his blue check mark since I last had a look at his feed

mobile.twitter.com/ToddNickerson1

Not as long as underage marriages by fringe christian sects.

Literally none of the articles the OP cites can be described as a push to make pedophillia acceptable. Saying that pedophillia is not a choice is simply stating the truth. It’s not the same as saying it’s ok. In the mind of the OP, any discussion of pedophillia that goes beyond virtue signaling about how evil it is should be considered an endorsement of pedophillia.

Pedophilia is a god given right. It's part of the soul and has nothing to do with mental faculties and decision making.

These guys got busted in a police sting where they thought they were going to meetup and have sex with a 14 year old girl. Think about how often this happens - stings are in the news all the time, yet they still risk getting caught. They're like fucking animals with zero self control!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-11 at 5.33.23 PM.png (1624x1188, 1.88M)

Rural neighbourhood and disciplined parentage.
>Is there any coordinated effort for stopping this happening from our side?
It's called "redpills".
Ever since civilization has dawned.

The. ride. never. ends.

shitlibs can argue it might be a condition of the brain, but that doesn't mean it should be allowed to exist

>Rural neighbourhood and disciplined parentage.
Some of the most prolific cases of child abuse and even pimping out have been in rural communities, where noone nosed in on kids that "fell down stairs" since they were "habitual liars" and needed stern discipline, in a padlocked dirt cellar.

> april 2019
> may 2019

Total pedo-related arrests: 1700. They are everywhere, its an epidemic.

>justice.gov/opa/pr/nearly-1700-suspected-child-sex-predators-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart

Attached: pedoapocalypsenow.jpg (725x959, 1020K)

Problem with the word paedophile is it conflates people who've commited a crime with people who haven't.
People who are fucked up by no choice of their own but haven't actually commited a crime need help, not more alienation.

Those who have abused children should get the rope, though I'm of the opinion that the vast majority of those who do abuse are not really 'attracted' to children as much as they are sadists who were probably abused themselves and want to spread their misery to others.

I would strongly suggest you present them visual evidence as seen in imagery you'll find posted in these threads.
Most normies can NOT visualize much of what you say through 'verbal' explanations.
Simply explaining the concept to them can trigger them to the psychological defense of:
>Conspiracy Theory
Visual evidence of the Agenda progression is a MUCH stronger approach.
My pic is not a prime example of what I'm talking about. I just took the opportunity to post it here because I didn't notice any copies of it in the thread.

Attached: pederasts.jpg (1200x1200, 266K)

>its an epidemic.
That suggests it's spreading, rather than investigations just being increasingly effective in discovering rings.

Attached: desmond.png (642x944, 366K)

Attached: effects of gay relationships on kids.png (971x823, 87K)

Attached: gays in schools.jpg (1440x1440, 330K)

Attached: gay couple kidnap children.png (582x1008, 434K)

Attached: indoctrinate kids.jpg (1200x868, 244K)

We could start by cleaning house here and stop protecting the obvious pedos just because they pander to us.

Attached: 1526731759771.jpg (1506x1078, 320K)

Attached: jews pushing trans kids 2.jpg (1024x639, 134K)

Attached: jews pushing trans kids.png (1947x1274, 2.63M)

Attached: kid pride.png (900x1215, 2.01M)

gas yourself user

Attached: lesbians force hormones on adopted child.png (1000x1212, 1.54M)

>spamming this on every board every day
Obsessed!

Attached: mandidated homosexuality.png (1358x749, 1013K)

>More likely to report.
Does that mean bad shit happens to them more or that their parents are better at teaching them to speak up about bad shit?

Prove any one of the two, then continue.

This is all to normalize pedophilia because third world shitskins tend to fuck kids and marry them. They will import millions of shitskins into our countries and their savage behavior will become more known, thus it is the left's job to normalize this as soon as possible for the brown future.

Attached: of course kids.png (692x591, 79K)

why are you protecting an admitted pedo?

Attached: 1526731744609.jpg (1272x816, 303K)

Attached: Play pride.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: Tuck buddies.jpg (1024x946, 111K)

>15
>pedo
nah, thats literally legal in more countries than its illegal

Whiteknight fags btfo
Told you perma virgins we lolicons would win in long game.

If you purposely push to the legal line like that as a 30yo man like Sam, then it's highly likely you'd go a lot lower if the age of consent allowed it. Face it, he's a pedo.

most girls are both physically and mentally fully developed at 15
its by definition not pedophilia anyways. you're a seething roastie probably

Imagine, even if every single person in that webm were to miraculously disappear, the people with this ideology wouldn't even have a noticeable dent.
That's how many of them there are

thefederalist.com/2018/02/20/rich-white-men-institutionalizing-transgender-ideology/
$$$$

Implying anyone cares about this loser.

that's how pedos are able to get away with it

Let's get to basics.

Why pedophilia is bad? Because legal sex requires consent, otherwise it's rape or abuse. A child, especially if the puberty hasn't started yet, cannot consent, because a child does not fully understand what exactly is going on and they generally tend to do what adults tell them. So, having sex with a child is basically making sure that when a child grows up the realization of what really happened will hit and it may lead to all kinds of psychological issues.

Being sexually attracted to children, on the other hand, is not something bad if this does not manifest in real actions.

Fapping in the privacy on your home to loli hentai is ok.

Watching child porn where real children are involved, producing that kind of porn or just having sex with children - not ok and should be punished.

Checked. Absolutely disgusting. These are not people

>Fapping in the privacy on your home to loli hentai is ok.
>Watching child porn where real children are involved, producing that kind of porn or just having sex with children - not ok and should be punished.
This is too fine a line for the mentally ill.