This

Attached: 7B73A506-FEB1-4521-A952-2031217F841E.jpg (648x504, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0
youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0
youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU
twitter.com/AaronBastani
youtube.com/watch?v=n5ITyifcYy8
youtube.com/watch?v=6kpS_pQaMOE
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf)
sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True

Is that the new bmw?

Attached: Chad Overmen.png (2352x916, 616K)

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to get rid of nukes and fight over the limited land so only the strongest society whose consciousness is open enough to transcend good and evil comes out on top to join the ice wall society.

THEY ARE THE ELOHIM. THE ANNUNAKI.

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=grLV5bIHSG0

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=uJx1uFj69j0

youtube.com/watch?v=jKhGC4hqmXk

youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

youtube.com/watch?v=7oBj7no85bU

Attached: Why-Flat-Earth-Matters.jpg (3722x3397, 3.75M)

noht a good idea bucko

VPNigger

If you type sage in the options field before you post it allows you to type s󠀀oy and s󠀀oy󠀀boy in the body of the message without filtering it.

Attached: 1560227196577.jpg (467x565, 29K)

Attached: 1559278286319.jpg (960x401, 56K)

Saged and hidden

>Right wing views even if they are ironic are unacceptable. We need to ban memes!
>Ironic communism is ok

The NYT must be seriously desperate for attention if this is the schlock they're running, even if it is an op-ed

>The World Is a Mess
>"Let's make it worse!"
Not gonna happen, shills.

Attached: 1418843155936.jpg (1711x1712, 477K)

>No link
>1 post by this id

>the real world makes me unhappy
>i can be happy with fantasy sci fi tech

Attached: 1556322520603.jpg (750x703, 95K)

Fucking hell, I saw that phrase, well one like (Fully automated gay space communism) on MPC and...here it is. What is going on?

>the journalism jew

>see article with stupid title promising stupid content
>see source is NYT
>see article is from opinions section
>into the trash it goes
>take name of author, do research
>if ((( ))), into the trash it goes

ok jack ass how are you going to implement it?

oh by murdering everyone who doesnt fit your bill?

You faggots want communism only because you think it will get you rmore. In reality if you had "true communism" you would have next to nothing. You were born in america thats 4% of the worlds population. Imagine if you had to share that wealth equally with the rest of the world. YOU WOULD HAVE NOTHING.

That is why we must kill all communists they are retarded and must suffer.

troll this faggot in twitter.com/AaronBastani

Attached: 240.jpg (780x520, 118K)

Triggered boomers itt

post ISAIF on his page

youtube.com/watch?v=n5ITyifcYy8

So basically Black Mirror? Fuck this gay Earth.

Well duh, you dumb fucking goy.

And the only way to get it is UBI from Yang
Will you join the Yang Gang?

Attached: 2CC672E5-28D3-4575-8417-1B2AD5CF6ADA.png (500x500, 24K)

No, turn to Traditional Catholicism. Help us clean up the Church and return Traditionalism to our women, men and people.

no way im getting near this lab grown shit its not meat

New narrative I see.

i really hate how opportunists adapt the label "communism" to gain capital. really disgusting. its the equivalent of alt right e-celbs

Attached: last man.jpg (1100x721, 323K)

>USA Newspaper magazines openly calling for communism
>mfw

Attached: henry ford.jpg (402x402, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6kpS_pQaMOE

They really will publish anything in that rag

oh please those motherfuckers will print anything.
you think this guy is a communist? he wrote a book about meme to gain some $$

It`s not that long ago that they were anti-semitic paper.

BASED SCHIZO

"Opinion"

Attached: 1se2q5he.wizardchan.1390555342275.jpg (406x390, 79K)

People unironically want the future of Wall-E. Why do people think unlimited consumption will make them happy?

Is that future supposed to sound bad?

I get to chill in a Matrix playing hyper-realistic videogames, get sex and eating whatever I want??
And the only downsize is that no "great men" will ever be born again?

LMAO. Plug me into the Matrix right fucking now.

Hell yeah

It's just another atheist power fantasy.
A world of abundance means a world of niggers, idiots and degenerates.
Even in an automated world there must someone to keep it running. And a good enough AI would kill most of mankind because they're just "useless eaters".

Attached: 1508247192159.jpg (1393x1500, 435K)

the problem it would literally lead to the extinction of humanity. If you are non-spiritual, then I guess that's no problem. Anyway it wouldn't last long. All the nihilists with their video games would either kill themselves or die from being lonely and having no purpose. Some sort of spiritual opposition movement would sprout up and they would live on. You can't stop struggle, it's hard-coded into existence.

>You can't stop struggle, it's hard-coded into existence.

Thats why the videogames have to be hiper-realistic, Matrix style. Instincts can be fooled.

I dont unsderstand why would spitirual people would not welcome the end of mankind?? Arent christians supposed to be always waiting for the apocalypse? Do they think they would be allowed to behave like humans in heaven?

**edit
>spiritual people
Isnt heaven supposed to be perfect? What struggle do you expect to happen there?

Shortage of sand
And none of those things are needs God Jews and this needy shit
Dialectic materialism was a fucking scam these Jews need to die

I don't want nonwhites using my resources.

Leftie meme are so pathetic. I had this idea when I was 16. It's the most simplistic form of left wing thought "there is enough food in the world therefore nobody should be hungry. There is no need for anyone to commit violence ever.... Why would there be? (As long as everybody does exactly what I say, but that's obvious since what I believe is a utopia so nobody could be against it or they'd be insane)" blah blah blah

That's absurd half of it I'll accept the flat part so they can take the funds and do sick jew shit

>Communism requires fantasy
Couldn't agree more

A report on civilizations from our distant past that was written in 1963 and classified by the CIA until 2016 (page 35 cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP79B00752A000300070001-8.pdf) says, and I quote

>Greece - land of the Hellenes - was home of a tall, blue-eyed, blonde race with standards of science and law unmatched to this day.

Giant scientist Aryans 15,000 years ago? What does it all mean?

sciencedaily.com/releases/2008/01/080130170343.htm
>Blue-eyed humans have a single, common ancestor

Attached: Blue-Eyes.jpg (2769x5348, 2.48M)

Attached: Israel Alien Invasion.png (1068x1210, 887K)

Oh yeah this truly feasible! Fucking retards.

There are many different religions and spiritual beliefs. Some people believe in heaven, some believe in reincarnation (One reason to try and keep humanity going), some people think they continue to struggle in the afterlife. Also, the idea of heaven isn't as simple as a paradise all of the time. It's more like 'going back to the source' or rejoining with god. I don't know what is really going on but I am positive that life is not meaningless. Everyone should spend some time researching various belief systems and metaphysics. At first glance these things seem silly, but eventually you make the connections and realize that atheists are even more ridiculous then the mormons.

First appearance on Google Trends was August 2016.

Attached: gayspacecommunism.png (992x615, 44K)

Alright if you genuinely believe that then let's reallocate all the money we put into costly resource drains like welfare for minorities, aid for other countries, subsidies for news outlets, immigration intake, social media companies etc and put all those funds into Aeronautics, Gene research and Food science.

That is if you really want that and aren't just pretending.

Attached: Jack Vance.jpg (515x750, 329K)