Not even 9/11 first responders can get healthcare in Burgerland

Not even 9/11 first responders can get healthcare in Burgerland

Attached: Screenshot_20190611_203610.jpg (1080x1202, 262K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2018/08/11/nearly-10k-people-have-gotten-cancer-from-toxic-9-11-dust/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They should have gotten a better contract beforehand then. Idiots.

Fund is a Jewish scam

I love this guy from an ironic perspective. He's all woke and liberal, and his brother runs the NYSE. How do libtards reconcile this?

The neoCommunists realized the experiment of the USSR was doomed to fail, so instead they stealthily invaded banking, media, and the government to try to get communism's biggest obstacle (the USA) to fail from within. Make no mistake about it--these people think they are smart enough to manage every aspect of everyone else's life and we will all pay the price for their arrogance.

The Long March is real but so is the 1954 Communist Control Act.

jon has been hiding ever since his pedo college roomie went to prison

Attached: WEINER-STEWART-570.jpg (576x565, 79K)

No they can get the exact same health care everyone else can get.

it's been almost 20 years, WTF do they need more money for?

6 gorillion died in tower 7 alone

Attached: anthony-weiner-facebook.jpg (344x298, 33K)

They put aside 7.5 billion dollars for first responders health care. I think the bigger issue is how they went through BILLIONS of fucking dollars in less than 20 years.

Israel gave 10,000 people cancer.
nypost.com/2018/08/11/nearly-10k-people-have-gotten-cancer-from-toxic-9-11-dust/

Attached: 1560214622485.jpg (300x342, 16K)

>John Stewart
Yikes

But remember Israel needs $36 billion!

I hate this fucking jewish rat so fucking much. I fucking hate jews so fucking much! I really hope a bunch of jews get fucking slaughtered soon. I would love to see jews suffering and getting killed. Jews are the most disgusting curse upon this earth.

Only $36 billion? Oy vey look at this antisemite! Only giving $50 billion to his greatest ally! How can we survive on only $75 billion!?

Correct.

I think the CCA was declared unconstitutional.

Who invited Jon (((Stewart))) to Congress? What was he even doing there?

It is as if no government program is ever enough and they always need more more mor mor rmoemroemromeromermoeomreomreomroemromeroemroemroemroemroemroemroemeormeor or something,.

I have no desire to commit violence against jews or anyone else. I do not condone violence against anyone. I do not want anyone to commit violence. I don't actually want to see jews getting killed. I just really don't like them. But I wish non-violence to all. May all beings be happy and free from suffering.

Holy shit I didn't know that.

Jon, Jon, Jon, don't you know you're supposed to ignore what the sandniggers did on 9/11 and embrace them into our country as brothers now?that's your party's policy now.

It's so easy for lefties to win when they fight, because they're on the right side of every issue. Jon Stewart is a legend.

People are taking the empty committee thing out of context now. Ranking member Johnson said the reason it was nearly empty was because the sub committee's schedules made them unavailable for them to be there.

we should confiscate Stewart's wealth for this fund.

YOU DON'T OWN IT GOYIM

You're wrong. It has never been challenged in court. See you inside a FEMA camp.

Attached: f5a.png (695x900, 722K)

>Someone needs to get laid.

Isn't it interesting how those who shout loudest about some perceived wrong are often secretly perpetrating said wrong themselves...me thinks the faggot protests too much.

Attached: 1468540225100.gif (260x195, 2M)