This is why guns need to be regulated...

This is why guns need to be regulated. They shouldn’t be twenty dollars for some MAGA guy to cause a mass shooting easily!

Attached: 7EEB7A8D-BBFD-4274-BBB0-2EE713EFB7F8.jpg (538x730, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.22-bullet-found-in-fossgate-york/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

We really need to start institutionalizing you chimps.

That gun is almost as dangerous as this one:

Attached: aehaerhe.png (650x521, 211K)

I dont know anything about guns but isnt a spring powered gun kinda shit?

That’s well over $20 with taxes and shipping

This is literally a silly BB gun in which you have to rack the slide after every shot to pull the spring back.

It really can't even be called a "gun", it's more of a toy for target shooting pieces of cardboard.

It's a fucking airsoft gun

It's a child's toy.

that's an airsoft gun

Also, the point that guns are ""unnecessary" can only come from someone with an incredibly sheltered existence who has never once been responsible for their own personal safety.

Women are so fucking stupid, I curse the day our ancestors allowed them to vote.

It could, it could get lodged under the skin and cause a very nasty infection.

Thats.. That's a BB gun....

It COULD break the skin and cause a serious infection!

Attached: IMG_1893.gif (400x224, 2.53M)

Kek that retarded. All she had to do was look into it a little further

*thats (seems I'm actually the retard here)

Well, now, to be honest, I saw a documentary where a young man in the 1940's nearly shot his eye out with a bb gun. If he hadn't been wearing glasses, he surely would've been blinded in one eye.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

>any healthcare of any kind costs thousands of dollara
People who think like this still make their mommies make their doctors appointment

You'll shoot your eye out kid

The biggest mistake we ever made

People are retarded.

Attached: Dewalt brand assault bullets.png (426x493, 306K)

reminded me of my childhood. as kids we would go innawoods and shoot those air-pump bb guns at each-other. my dad gave me clear safety glasses and told me he was fine with us shooting at each-other but if he caught me without the glasses on while playing then he was going to beat my ass like there was no tomorrow. anyway, we had a max pump rule for the bb guns... 3 or 5 or something. some kid overpumped his and shot at us and 2 of us got bbs embedded under our skin and had to squeeze them out like popping a huge pimple. thanks for reading my blog.

John Candy only made it to 44, but the balls on that fat man to select "Candy" as his name. Respect.

Attached: Tactical assault jack.jpg (640x674, 68K)

Attached: 60% more bullet per bullet.jpg (736x294, 42K)

Leftists aren't people.

Awesome. My childhood in the 70s was similar. Self-regulated behavior and very little to know supervision. If you even tried parenting like that now you would have a bad day, or two. No wonder everyone's a fag now.

yorkpress.co.uk/news/8805022.22-bullet-found-in-fossgate-york/

Attached: bin that brass.jpg (312x234, 13K)

>Spring Power
if you shoot yourself in the head with this a couple of million times at the exact same spot it might actually work

Attached: 1556477051217.png (900x829, 579K)

shhhhh! let the braindeads have some fun for once!

i'm also a 40+ year-old boomer.

That's an airsoft gun smartass

Attached: marzia-bisognin-sexy.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

Boomers weren't kids in the 70s you brain dead mongoloid. Your generation really is worthless.

Checked and Keked. Also, fuck bongland.

Lmfao

you summerfags can't even be bothered to lurk for 3 days before posting

People who pretend to be retarded for the lulz should be lobotomized.

please lurk for at least a year, preferably two, before posting

I would have insisted she call the cops and waited for them to arrive, and recorded it all.

She had to have been a troll.
It literally said spring powered.

File this under "why women shouldn't be allowed to have opinions"

"30+ year-old boomer" is a meme that's been around for years. How fucking new are you?

we have shit infrastructure and dirty water here 24/7 and still dont have as many health issues as american whores
wtf are they doing?
I've gone to the doctor like once in the last 5 years, healthy like a horse

Its code for free abortions.

i hate americans with a burning passion and i hope all the fat unhealthy fucks die. that said, reminder that mexico has overtaken the US in obesity rates.

what is that for

STOP ALL FLIGHTS IN EUROPE
A 22 LR WAS FOUND
A MAJOR TERROR ATTACK COULD BE UNDER WAY

A little taunting would have helped her make her decision to call the cops. While she's rabidly frothing a railing against our rights, he could have countered with all the wording that would trigger the dumb cunt. By the time she called the cops, she would have been such a screaming and emotional wreck, that dispatch would have likely sent some serious cavalry.
Imagine a swarm of cops flying in to the scene with guns drawn to see some civ grinning at some wingnut screaming at the hood of his truck.
Would have been really funny if it happened in a non-Blue State where they would have had some Authority haul her off for a mental health evaluation

It's a jack for lifting up lifted/tall tire vehicles that a normal scissor jack won't be able to.

Acting retarded for years doesn't make you less retarded.

Like that kid knows what that means

Attached: can-anyone-confirm-ryan-j-reilly-140817.jpg (709x999, 175K)

Attached: sarah-silverman-tweet-826871.jpg (590x683, 82K)

>Spring Power
Can she not read or is this a joke

Fucking inbred moron.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HOW IS THIS REAL

Attached: 7E5ECB00-B384-43DD-B122-8419B43B55D4.jpg (949x573, 306K)

I mean shes not entirely wrong, I think it depends on the state. I worked as a private clinic in NYC where self pay initial consultations are between $300-500, procedures such as MRIs and EEGs are $300 self pay and $500 self pay and if billing insurance we billed them 1.2k per MRI. But I worked in specialty where most of our patients were upper class Manhattan employees with Cigna, we didnt have a single patient under Medicaid or below the 100k income line. I also could afford it but the last time I took an ambulance to hospital for alcohol intoxication the bill was $1050, not too bad for NYC, I had to cut down to $500

I've literally never paid for healthcare.

>some MAGA guy to cause a mass shooting
How about niggers shooting up their neighborhoods?

please tell me that's at least a pellet gun and not a low density BB 'airsoft' gun

>Single shot
>Mass shooting

Airsoft generally has the orange tip, so it's either pellet or metal BB.

These are all jokes, right? Please tell me people can't be that retarded.

You people are fucking retarded.

This gun can still seriously maim people (eyes, for example).

And can be used to mimic a real firearm in a robbery or other crime.

You people need to see the bigger picture here, absolutely delusional.

>can't have voter i.d. because $25 ($5/year) disproportionately hurts blacks
>can't have $20 guns because...

It's an airsoft gun

You can't maim eyes because they grow back.

The Sarah Silverman one wasnt a joke lol

Eyes grow back?

what's the bigger picture? that some things are cheaper than medical treatment?

>rat poison (unnecessary) costs less than ibuprofen!!!!! wake up America!!!

>mylar balloons (unnecessary) cost less than getting a broken arm plastered!!!!! wake up America!!!

Ohh fffffudge.

It's short for Canada, which is where he's from.