70,000 busted in world wide pedo ring

European Police Agency Europol has broken up the largest Internet pedophile ring ever, said agency head Rob Wainwright in a news conference at The Hague. The network had 70,000 members with links to 30 countries, and hid behind a legal online forum that operated out of the Netherlands where users shared videos and pictures of abused children. Wainwright's investigation, called Operation Rescue, took three years, and so far has identified 670 suspects and 230 abused children. Detectives say that 170 people have been arrested so far, with 121 of them coming from the U.K.

Attached: Pizzagate-Part-4.jpg (810x456, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.XP_29VxKiM8
nymag.com/intelligencer/2011/03/70000-member_international_ped.html
unv.is/nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops#.XP_29VxKiM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

More sauce: nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.XP_29VxKiM8

Sauce me boss

nymag.com/intelligencer/2011/03/70000-member_international_ped.html

>Pedo rign
>Netherland
Umm that remind me something...Zandvoort files!

>nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops/#.XP_29VxKiM8
Dont give (((them))) clicks: unv.is/nbcnews.com/id/42108748/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/t/massive-online-pedophile-ring-busted-cops#.XP_29VxKiM8

Fantastic news for once

>Netherlands
Imagine my lack of shock

There have been more pedo ring busts since Trump became President than there were in history, combined, before he came into office.

>121 from the UK
Don't tell me Alexander was busted, please!

>70,000 new Israeli citizens

2011?

this

Bump, why hasnt this thread taken off?
Everyone on 4ch get busted or what?

Based

sad but true

Attached: 1553788821597.png (1039x1037, 1.85M)

kek and true, sadly

>3 years
>started 2016
imagine my shock

More fake news you notice in these fake jew news stories no one is ever arrested

>70,000 busted in world wide pedo ring. >Detectives say that 170 people have been arrested so far
Which is it?

They busted the 170 low level pedos in a 70K members network.

This gives me hope.

This.

This is amazing. A true heroic action has been performed.

Most of those found were politicians who were too important to be arrested.

Big if true

How many of these members were from the long nose tribe?

170 of them were poor enough to get arrested

The other 69,830 were politicians and wealthy elite

>0.24% were arrested.
Sad.

Its only begun

I like your optimism, I hope you are right user.I really do.

I'm more interested in how many were regular posters here, kek.

6 million of these 70 000 were probably Jow Forums users on fake charges. this is how it ends boys. just like in the old days when one was branded a heretic or a witch, no defense against this

Attached: pain.jpg (2960x2960, 750K)

>2011
jesus christ

This is from 2011. Try reading.

FYI - tranny discords fags are also getting scooped up in this

how long until europol finds my nazi memes folder and labels me a pedo ringleader bros

Attached: featured3-.jpg (625x352, 45K)

Bump

heh. i was in colgate land once and some guy in a shop offered me and the girl i was with a deal if we paid to see the sex show under the trapdoor in the floor. Amsterdamn was so much fun. did not go to show.

How many priests did they catch?